9A Unit 3
1. 2. 3. 4. 应用适当的方法实现语法学习的趣味性。 谋求各点的系统性，便于记忆与理解应用。 合理整合语法与单元内容，语法与已有知识、语法与生活经历以及 语法点间联系。 整体设计思路为： 情景为线、语法为珠、讲解为骨、应用为肉
know how to learn grammar.
You have to.
You can use it to learn better.
Oh, do you think it is more useful than food?
Something about our friends ,Millie and Daniel
To hand in homework on time is good.
I hope to hear from you soon.
My dream is to be a great football player.
My parents do not allow me to go out after 6p.m.
What parts of a sentence they are.
He is a teacher.
He gives me an apple
I want an basketball.
This advice is valuable.
To hand in S homework on time is good.
It is good to hand in homework on time.
I hope to hear from you soon. O
Pred. My dream is to be a great football player.
OC. My parents do not allow me to go out after 6p.m.
1. The boy promises not to be O for school again. late
OC. 2. Mr Wu tells the students not to shout in class.
3. Linda came back home to find her house on fire. to 4. It is necessary to plant trees every year. S express result Adver. 主语 5. My purpose is to help you solve your problem. 状语 Pred. to express purpose 表语 6. She ran fast to catch the first bus. 7. He is always the last to leave. Attri.
Hobo, I will never forget ”to ”.
Good, but sometime s we don’t use it.
have let make notice see hear
Have a look
1. We can let Eddie do this hard job.
2. I often see Eddie eat food.
3. I come here to help Eddie and play with him.
Fill in the blanks
Let’s Share their problems and fill in the blanks.
Let’s read the advice and identify the sentence elements.
It’s time for you to talk with your partner. One of you can just read the problems in A1and the other give the advice in A2. Or you can chat about your own problems. But remember to use “to—infinitives”.
1. Read the sentences in Part A. 2. Go over the usage of “to—infinitives.