Victor @ VISTA
1. Many countries are spending a huge amount of money on supporting their competitors to take part in some worldwide sports competitions. Ot
hers argue that it would be better if these countries can spend the money on children to take part in sports. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Today, consumers are facing an increasing amount of advertising from competing campaigns. To what extent do think consumers are influenced by advertisement? What measures can be taken to protect them?
3. Some people think developing countries should invite large foreign companies to open offices and factories to grow their economies. Others think the developing
countries should keep large companies out and develop local companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Victor @ VISTA
4. It is expected that there will be a higher proportion of older people than young people in many countries in the future. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
5. A large number of young people cannot find a job after leaving school. What problems will youth unemployment cause for
individuals and society? What measures should be taken to reduce the level of unemployment among young people?
【Topic】 Some people believe that money spent on space research benefits all of humanity. Others take the opposite view and say that money for this type of research is wasted. Discuss these views and give your opinion.