利用以下各招可给句子润色, 让句子靓 起来。 1. 使用强调句。 用do, does, did强调一般时态的谓语动 词; 用it is ...that ...强调谓语之外的各 种句子成分。
It was not until she took off her
glasses that her father recognized her
. 直到她摘下眼镜她父亲才认 出她。
2. 使用倒装句。 Only in this way can we learn English well. 只有用这种方法我们才可以学好英语。 3. 使用with的复合结构。如： With the noise going on, I couldn’t go on studying. 由于那噪音的持续, 我无法继续学
4. 使用非谓语动词。 Located at the southwest corner of our school, the botanical garden has an area of 1000 square metres. 校园西南角/面积 1000平方米。
5. 恰当使用被动句。 Above all, something must be done to stop polluting. 最重要的是, 必须釆取某些 措施来阻止污染。
6. 使用各类从句, 如使用“介词+关系代 词”引导的定语从句。
There’re many kinds of tea in China, of which Longjing Tea is famous all over the world. 中国的茶叶有很多种,
7. “数词+名词”改用“as many as+数词 +名词”。
A great number of buildings were destroyed, leaving as many as 10, 000, 000 people homeless. 请多房屋被摧毁,
What surprised me greatly was to find she was such a fine swimmer.
使我大为吃惊的是, 我发现她竟是一 位优秀的游泳选手。
9. 适当使用插入语。如I guess, I think， I believe, however, in my opinion, in
other words, that is to say, generally
speaking, believe it or not, to tell you the
truth, to be honest, as we know, what’s
即时练习 使用上述润色技巧, 合并或改写下列句子。 1. I realized the importance of English when I entered senior high school.(强调 句) 1. It was when I entered senior high school that I realized the importance of English.
2. We can live a happy life only by this means.(倒装) 2. Only by this means can we live a happy life.
3. He fell asleep. The lights were still on. (with结构) 3. He fell asleep with the lights on.
4. When I heard that, I was much moved.(非谓语动词) 4. Hearing that, I was much moved. 5. They carried out a survey among 260 students.(被动语态) 5. A survey was carried out among 260 students.
6. They were faced with many problems. They didn’t lose heart.(非谓语动词) 6. Faced with many problems, they didn’t lose heart．
7. It was getting dark. And it began to rain.(插入语) 7. It was getting dark. What was worse, it began to rain.
8. He worked very hard. He made great progress in his study.(改为 复合句) 8. He worked so hard that he made great progress in his study.
9. He offered me a piece of advice that I should cheer up and start all over again. (what引导的主语从句) 9. What he offered me was a piece of advice that I should cheer up and start all over again.
10. I got on a bus. There were already too many people on it.(定语从句) 10. I got on a bus on which there were already too many people.
11. 50% of the students surveyed choose super stars as their idols.(强调数字) 11. As many as 50% of the students surveyed choose super stars as their idols.