Read them loudly.
1. This is his room, isn’t this?
2. James doesn’t like summer, does he?
3. Mr. Black d
idn’t go to work early today, did he?
4. There is something strange, isn’t there?
中考热点（一）：反意疑问句的构成 isn’t he 1. Jack is interested in English, ___________? are they 2. They aren’t good at English, _____________? was he 3. He wasn’t late yesterday, ______________? 4. The Greens were on a trip, weren’t they ____________? 句中有be动词，问句用be动词。
中考热点（一）：反意疑问句的构成 isn’t he 1.Tony is singing, ___________? are they 2.People aren’t having lunch, _____________?
3.He has never been there, ______________? has he
4.The children have been there, ____________? haven’t they
5.You will tell me the good news, ___________? won’t you
助动词有be, do, does, will, shall, have, has.
中考热点（一）：反意疑问句的构成 can’t it 1.It can be true, ___________? can he 2.The old man can’t read or write, _________? 句中有情态动词，问句用情态动词。
中考热点（一）：反意疑问句的构成 don’t you 1.You come from London, ___________? don’t they 2.They have lots of work to do, ___________? 句中有动词原形，问句用don’t。
中考热点（一）：反意疑问句的构成 does he 1.He doesn’t like singing, ___________? 2.The sun rises in the east, doesn’t it _________? 句中有动词第三人称单数，问句用doesn’t。
中考热点（一）：反意疑问句的构成 didn’t he 1.He got up at six this morning, ___________? 2.They didn’t have classes last Sunday, did they _________? 句中有动词过去式，问句用didn’t。
中考热点（一）：反意疑问句的构成 shall we 1.Let’s go home, ___________? will you 2.Let us talk about the news, _________? will you 3.Open the door, _______________?
祈使句Let us用will you，Let’s用shall we。 祈使用will you, let’s 用shall we
1.--He didn’t go to school today, did he?
B --_____. He was sent to hospital because he was hurt.
A. Yes, he did. C. Yes, he didn’t. B. No, he didn’t. D. No, he did.
2.--Your brother doesn’t get up early, does he?
A --______. But he gets up late on weekends.
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t C. Yes, he doesn’t
中考热点（三）：反意疑问句中，前肯后否； 前否后肯。当陈述句中含有 few, little, hardly， never, no, nothing, nobody, none等否定意义 的词时，疑问句部分要用 肯定式。如：
He knew few people here, _______? A. was he B. did he C. didn’t he
? 陈述句的主语是指示代词，疑问句应为 人称代词 this / that it they these / those
Eg. This is Mr. West’s mobile phone, isn’t it?
? 陈述句的主语是everyone, everybody, someone, no, one, nobody, somebody 时，疑问句的主语应用he/they Eg. No one is in the room, is he?
? 陈述句的主语是everything, something, nothing, anything时，疑问句的主语应 用it。 Eg. Nothing could stop them, could it?
两个特殊形式的反意疑问句 1. there be 结构
There is something strange, _____? A. isn’t it B. is there C. isn’t there 2. 祈使句的反意疑问句
Don’t…, will you? Let’s …, shall we? Let us…, will you?
I don’t think he will come here on time, will he?
1. Don’t open the door, ________? A. do you B. will you C. won’t you
1. The old man had to do all the farm work himself, ____? A. did he B. didn’t he C. hadn’t he
2. The sick man’s allowed to take a walk in the garden every day, ____? A. is he B. isn’t he C. has he 3. Tom hasn’t come yet. He won’t be late, ____? A. will he B. is he C. won’t he
4. You often have breakfast at home, _____? A. haven’t you B. don’t you C. do you ’s = has 5. Tom’s never met his penfriend, never ____? A. isn’t he B. hasn’t he C. has he 6. Let’s go to the library, _____? A. shall we B. won’t we C. won’t you
1. ---You haven’t been to Beijing, have you? ---____. How I wish to go there! A. Yes, I have B. No, I haven’t C. Yes, I haven’t 2. ---You have been to Beijing, haven’t you? ---__. I went there with my family last year! A. Yes, I have B. No, I haven’t C. Yes, I haven’t
3. ---Your sister isn’t a nurse, is she? ---____. She teaches English in a middle school. A. No, she isn’t B. Yes, she is C. No, she is.
4. ---Your sister is a nurse, isn’t she? ---____. She has worked in the hospital for five years. A. No, she isn’t B. Yes, she is C. No, she is.
动过用didn’t，人称用主格。 祈使用will you， let’s 用shall we。 回答反问句，依据是事实。