①“Stand up! ”the teacher said to us.
→The teacher told us to stand up . ②“Don’t play games in the classroom, ” the monitor said to us. →The monitor told us not to play games in the clas
③He said to them, “Don’t go out at night. ” →He ordered them not to go out at night .
④The teacher＿＿＿all of his students to stand up and sing together.
【解析】选B。order sb. to do sth. 命令某人做某事。句意：
当祈使句作直接引语表示要求和命令时，变间接引语时常采 用 tell/order/command sb. to do sth. 的形式。若原句中没有 称呼语，通常可加上me, him, us等宾语。 若直接引语中祈使句是否定形式, 变间接引语时, 不定
①她说：“不要在这儿等了! ” (用直接引语翻译)
“Don’t wait here any longer, ”she said. ②“Please don’t be late again, ”he said. →He asked me not to be late again .
③“Would you (please) help me with my English? ”he begged. →He begged me to help him with his English . ④The teacher said, “Will you please not smoke here? ” →The teacher requested me not to smoke there . ⑤He asked, “Can you give me a lift? ” →He asked me to give him a lift .
⑥If anyone comes, tell them I’m ill and ask them＿＿＿ another day. A. visit B. to visit C. visiting D. visit
【解析】选B。 根据ask sb. to do sth. 可确定选B。句意：如 果有人来，告诉他们我病了，请他们改天再来。
request/beg/ ask sb. to do sth. 的形式。 2. 有些疑问句并非提出询问，而是表示请求或祈求，这种问 句 变 间 接 引 语 时 和 一 般 祈 使 句 一 样 ， 也 常 采 用 ask/beg / request sb. to do sth. 结构。
1. 其否定形式变间接引语时 , 不定式符号 to 前也要加
not或never。 2. 若原句中没有称呼语，通常可加上me, him, us等宾语。 3. 祈使句中的please 在间接引语中必须省去。
①He said, “Let’s go to the museum. ” →He suggested that we (should) go to the museum . ②David said, “let me do it for you. ” →David offered to do it for me .
③Bill suggested ＿＿＿ a meeting on what to do for the
Shanghai Expo during the vacation.
［2011北京高一检测］ A. having held B. to hold C. holding D. hold
【解析】选C。根据suggest doing可确定选C。 动词hold不发 生在suggest之前，故A项不正确。
表建议、要求或劝告的祈使句变间接引语时，可以用suggest, insist, offer等动词加以转述。 转述间接引语时要注意suggest, insist, offer, advise等 动词的固定搭配和习惯用法。如 suggest doing 。但如果后面 接that从句时，从句谓语就要考虑用虚拟语气，用should+ 动 词原形，且should可省略。
(1)她说：“天气是多么的好啊！” ①She said, “What a lovely day it is! ”（用直接引语翻译） ②She said what a lovely day it was. （用间接引语翻译） ③She said that it was a lovely day. （用宾语从句翻译） (2)“Merry Christmas! ” he said to me. （变为间接引语） →He wished me a Merry Christmas.
①Tom said he hopes to find a special gift for his mother. 答案： hopes改为hoped ②She said she will go to see her friend. 答案：will 改为would
③The teacher told me the earth moved around the sun and the moon moves around the earth. 答案：moved改为moves
④Mr. Wang said he had been born on April 21, 1979.
答案：had been 改为was
⑤The doctor asked me what the matter was with me.
答案：把was放于what与 the matter之间
⑥He said that his bike＿＿＿stolen and he＿＿＿telephone the police. A. is; would have to C. has been; will have to B. has; will have to D. had been; would have to
【解析】选D。句意: 他说他的自行车被偷 了，他将不得不报 警。由 said 可知第一个空用过去完成时，第二个空用过去将
1. 改为间接引语，主句谓语动词为过去时态时，从句谓语动 词用相应过去时态; 现在时态需改为过去时态；过去时态改为
2. 直接引语属于下列情况时时态不变： （1）直接引语是客观真理。 （2）直接引语是过去进行时。 （3）直接引语中有具体的过去某年、月、日作状语。 （4）直接引语用一般现在时表示一种习惯性的动作。 （5）直接引语为过去完成时。
直接引语变为间接引语时用陈述句语序，只有 what’s wrong /what’s the matter语序不变。
1. Mother said to her daughter, “Hurry up! ”
→Mother ordered her daughter to hurry up.
2. “Come at five o’clock，”she said to him.
→She told him to come at five o’clock.
3. “Don’t swim too far, ”I said to the boys. →I told/warned the boys not to swim too far. 4. “Let me stay up a little longer tonight, mother. ”he begged. →He begged his mother to let him stay up a little longer that night.
5. He said, “Happy birthday. ”
→He wished me a happy birthday.
1. 他说：“比尔，你最好抓紧一点。” He said, “Bill, you’d better hurry. ” 2. 他告诉孩子们不要发出噪音。 He told the children not to make noise.
3. 他问我是否可以借给他10元钱。 He asked me if I could lend him 10 yuan. 4. 他建议今晚召开一次会议。 He suggested holding a meeting tonight. 5. 他让贝蒂去关窗户。 He asked Betty to shut/close the window.
Ⅲ. 单项填空 1. He regretted＿＿＿silly mistakes he had made. A. what B. how C. that D. which
2. —What did the teacher say? —He told me＿＿＿＿again. A. not to late C. to be not late B. not to be late D. not being late
【解析】选B。“告诉某人不要做某事”要用tell sb. not to do sth. 结构。
3. —“Please explain why you’re so late.” the boss said angrily. —“What did the boss say to me? ”
A. orders you to explain why you are so late.
B. ordered you to explain why were you so late.
C. asked you to explain why were you so late.
D. ordered you to explain why you were so late.
【解析】选 D 。由 said 确定用过去时；宾语从句中应用陈述 句语序，故选D。
4. The teacher＿＿＿me to have another try. A. warned B. suggested C. hoped D. asked
【解析】选D。句意：老师请我再试一次。ask sb. not to do sth. 请求某人不做某事；warn sb. not to do sth. 警告某人不
5. The teacher requested us＿＿＿so much noise. A. don’t make C. not making B. not make D. not to make
【解析】选D。request sb. not to do sth.请求某人不要做某事。
6. He asked, “How are you getting along? ” →He asked me＿＿＿＿＿. A. how am I getting along B. how are you getting along C. how I was getting along D. how was I getting along 【解析】选 C。变为间接引语要用陈述句语序，而且时态要 与asked一致。
7. The teacher asked us＿＿＿in deep water.
A. don’t swim B. not swim
C. not swimming
D. not to swim
The teacher said to us, “Don’t swim in deep water. ”。
【规律方法】 祈使句变化口诀—— 一改，二变，三加，四去 祈使句变成间接引语时，根据说话人的语气分别用beg, tell, ask, order等作谓语，将原来的祈使句改为动词不定式。
一改：said (to) 改为asked或told, ordered等。
二变：said to 的宾语或称呼语变为asked等的宾语。
四去：去掉please。如： The teacher said to the librarian, “Please give me the book. ” → The teacher asked the librarian to give her the book. 老师让图书管理员给她这本书。
8. “Don’t put it on my hat, ” his wife said to him.
→His wife told him ＿＿＿put it on ＿＿＿hat.
A. don’t; his B. don’t; her
C. not to; his
D. not to; her
【解析】选 D 。告诉某人不要做某事用“ tell sb. not to do
9. The teacher asked, “Are you ready? ” →The teacher asked us＿＿＿.
A. if we were ready
B. that we were ready
C. to be ready
D. whether we are ready
【解析】选 A。直接引语是一般疑问句，变为间接引语后要 用“if/whether+陈述句”语序。该句时态也由原来的一般现 在时变为一般过去时。故选A。
10. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his
mother told him＿＿＿.
A. not to C. not do it B. not to do D. do not to
【解析】选 A 。由语境可推出后半句直接引语为： but his mother said to him, “Don’t ride your bicycle in the street. ”因 此改为间接引语时应为：but his mother told him not to ride his bicycle in the street, 为了避免重复，只保留不定式符号to。
11. My English teacher advised I ＿＿＿keep my mouth shut
to improve my spoken English.
A. to B. not to C. not D. mustn’t
【解析】选C。advise + 从句（主语+ should do），should可 以省略。主语I限定advise后只能接宾语从句。若用不定式表 达，应用宾格me。
12. —What did she say just now?
—She＿＿＿you not to forget to bring your ticket. A. said B. told C. suggested D. ordered
【解析】选B。考查间接引语。告诉某人不要做某事要用tell sb. not to do sth. 结构。
13. Mary, ＿＿＿here; everybody else, stay where you are. A. come B. comes C. to come D. coming
14. She said， “How lovely the present is! ” →She said that＿＿＿. A. how lovely the present is B. what lovely the present is C. how the present is lovely D. how lovely the present was
【解析】选 D 。直接引语如果是 how 引导的感叹句，变为间
接引语要用 how或what引导。再结合时态一致的原则，故选 D。
15. John suggested＿＿＿＿swimming tomorrow.
A. going C. we will go B. to go D. we going
【解析】选 A。表示建议的祈使句变为间接引语可用 suggest 转述，但具体形式根据情况而定。suggest doing正合要求。 如果用C项形式，需将will改为should或去掉will。