学生版高一上期末复习 第二节 语法填空(共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 阅读下面短文，在空格处填入适当内容（不多于 3 个单词）或使用括号内单词的正确形式填 空。 Traditional Chinese culture places much emphasis on food. Considered to be an important part of each
day, eating is far beyond simply (21)________ (meet) a need. However, people are living in a fast growing society now, so they hardly have time to enjoy their food. They need fast food. That is (22)________ China's fast-food market expands. A foreign fast-food restaurant (23)________ (call) KFC arrived in China first, quickly followed by (24)________ such as Pizza Hut and McDonald's. (25)________ the development of China, foreign fast-food chains are realizing high-speed growth in China. However, these “junk foods” (26)________ (criticize) by health experts for long because they can't provide balanced nutrition. The experts also show that some foreign fast food contains (27)________ food coloring, Sudan 1, (28)________ can cause cancer. In fact, China has many of its own traditional fast-food dishes. Among them, dumplings, soybean milk and noodles are the most popular. (29)________ (compare) with foreign fast food, those traditional ones are (30)________ (healthy). But many Chinese still enjoy the special taste and the good environment in the foreign fast-food chains even though there exist some potential risks. 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 When we learn English, we always find we have difficulties in remembering the names of the months. Therefore, if we know something about the history of the months, possibly it won't be very harder for us to remember them. The following is one of example. January named after God Janus. He was a strange god because he has two faces. He could look in two directions. He could look forward or backward at the same time. He was the god of endings and beginnings. January is the month on which one looks forward to the new year and it's also a period of time how people think about the past year. Now can you share with us the stories about rest of the months? 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。
Dear Li Ming, To my opinion, when you reach London, the first place you should set out for it is Big Ben, where can be heard all over the world on BBC. Big Ben takes its name from Sir Benjamin Hall in 1858, who was responsible for the making of the world-famous clock at that time. It only has a very big size, but is extreme accurate as well. Officials from Greenwich Observatory have the clock check twice a day. On BBC, you can hear a clock when it is striking because microphones are connected to the clock tower. Big Ben has hardly gone wrong up till now. Once, therefore, it failed to give the correct time. A painter who worked on the tower hung a pot of paint on one of the hand and slowed it down!
只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 During the summer holiday, I helped my parents did a lot of housework, like cooking, washing and clean the house. At first, I didn’t know what to do these things, but thanks to my mother, I learned a lot of. At the end of each day, when my parents came home after a day’s hard works, they could see clean house and enjoy the dishes I cooked for them. The smile on their face were the best award for my efforts. I felt very happy though exhausting. Helping my parents was challenging and very rewarding. It made my holiday much meaningful.
单句改错 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均限一词,并按照上述要求修改，否则不予记分。 1. This gift was the Amber Room, which was given this name because several tons of amber was used to make it. 2. Later, Catherine II had the Amber Room moved to a palace outside St Petersburg which she spent her summers. 3. An opinion is that someone believes is true but has not been proved. 4. I lived in which you call “Ancient Greece” and I used to write about the Olympic Games a long time ago. 5. Only athletes who has reached the agreed standard for their event will be admitted as competitors. 6. Atlanta was a Greek princess. She was very beautiful and could run faster than any other man in Greece.
7. She was married with a young engineer in June. 8. The sun rose highly in the sky and it got hotter and hotter. 9. The result is not very important to us, but if we do win, then so much better. 10. There was no wonder that Kip Keino became the only Kenyan sportsman ever to appear on the cover of the world famous sports magazine Sports Illustrated.
第一节 单项填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 从 A,B,C,D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. —Do you mind if I record your lecture? —_______. Go ahead. A. Never mind B. No way C. Not at all D. No. You’d better not
22. _______ issue of US spying has been _______ major worldwide concern since Snowden said that the US monitored many countries. A. An, a B. The, the C. An, the D. The, a
23. United States President Barrack Obama was seen ________ a self portrait or selfie during Mandela’s memorial. A. taking B. took C. take D. taken
24. With Chang'e-3 successfully landing, China becomes the third country in the world that _______ on the moon. A. lands B. has landed C. landed D. was landing
25. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and _______ I have it, I am not going to be silent. A. now that B. unless C. so that D. although
26. The _____ on her face suggests that she didn’t pass the driving test. A. appearance B. impression C. attitude D. expression
27. I can’t stand _______ with Jane in the same office. She just refuses _______ talking while she works. A. working; stopping C. working; to stop B. to work; stopping D. to work; to stop
28. ---Mary, I heard there was an explosion in Luzhou. Could you tell me how it _______?
---Sorry, I don’t know much about it either. A. came on B. came about C. came out D. came over
29. Class 11 won the debating contest _______ by the League last week. Congratulations! A. to be held B. held C. being held D. having been held
30. As the high-speed rail between Xiamen and Shenzhen has started operation, the trip between the two cities becomes _______ easier . A. fairly B. more C. far D. pretty