从历年高考写作题来看，特别是基础写作， 要点都是一目了然的，写什么，对于考生来说 不是问题，问题是不知如何写。 实践证明，只有写出正确地道的句子，才 有可能把文章写好。磨刀不误砍柴工，写作需 练基本功。你有了扎实的基本功，不管是基础 写作还是读写任务，也不管考什么作文题，你 都能得高分。因此，从某种意义上说，我们不 必刻意追求猜题押题，而应脚踏实地地去练好 基本功，这才是高考高分
这里的基本句型包括简单句的五 个基本句型和there be句型。 所谓简单句就是由一个主语(包括
六个基本句型 典型例句 He studies very hard.他学习非常努力。 主＋谓 We enjoy sports.我喜欢运动。 主＋谓＋宾 主＋谓＋双宾 Sports bring me happiness.运动给我 带来快乐。 主＋谓＋宾＋ Exercise makes me healthy.运动使我 宾补 健康。 Exercise is very beneficial.运动益处多 主＋系＋表 多。 There be句型 There are three reasons why I like it.我 喜欢它有三个原因。
根据历年高考阅卷的情况,考生写句子最易 犯的错是：不用be时却用了,或者该用be时却没 用。因此,我们须注意： (1)英语句子通常要有谓语动词, 否则就不 完整。如表达“他很累”,不能说He very tired. 而要说He is very tired.因为tired是形容词,句中 无动词。切记：当句子意思完整,但句中没有动 词时, 一定要加上be。
(2)当句中已有谓语动词时, 若不是 进行时态或被动语态, 一定不要再用 be。如表达“他昨天来过这里”,不 能说He was came here yesterday.而要 说He came here yesterday.
用基本句型翻译下列各组句子, 然后 合并成一篇通顺自然的5句话的短文。 ●心中有梦 单句翻译 1.David 7岁了。(主系表) 1. David was seven years old.
2. He had a dream.
3. He wanted to fly in the sky.
4. He made himself a paper plane.
5.他完成了作业。(主谓宾) 5. He finished homework. 6.他玩纸飞机。(主谓) 6. He always played with the plane.
7.天上有一架飞机在飞。(there be句型) 7. There was a plane flying in the sky.
8. 他的父亲鼓励他努力学习成为飞行员。(主谓 宾宾补) 8. His father encouraged him to study hard and be a pilot. 9. 他非常努力地学习。(主谓) 9. He worked very hard at his lessons. 10. 十八年后他实现了他的梦想。(主谓宾) 10. He made his dream come true 18 years later.
合并成文：When David was seven years old, he dreamed of flying in the sky. Having finished his homework, he made himself a paper plane to play with. One day, there was a plane flying in the sky. His father encouraged him to be a pilot in the future. It was by working hard that he made his dream come true eighteen years later.
单句翻译 1. 爬山是一种很好的运动。(主系表)
1. Climbing is a good sport.
2. Climbing is beneficial to our health.
3. Some classmates and I went to climb the West Hill today.
4. 我们是乘出租车去的。(主谓) 4. We went there by taxi.
5. 我们大约在早上八点到达那里。(主谓) 5. We got there at about 8 o’clock in the morning.
6. 有许多游客在爬山。(There be) 6. There were lots of tourists climbing.
7. 我们很兴奋。(主系表) 7. We were excited.
8. 我们一刻没耽搁就开始爬山。(主谓宾) 8. We began to climb without any delay. 9. 班长小明给我提供很多帮助。(主谓宾宾) 9. Our monitor, Xiao Ming, offered me a lot of help.
10. 我是唯一的女孩。(主系表) 10. I was the only girl.
11. 我们中午到达山顶。(主谓宾) 11. We got to the top of the maintain at noon.
12. 我们很累但很高兴。(主系表) 12. We felt tired but happy.
13. 男孩子们让我跳舞。(主谓宾宾补) 13. The boys asked me to dance.
14. 我的表演让他们忘记了疲劳。(主 谓宾宾补) 14. My performance made them forget their tiredness.
合并成文：Climbing is a good sport, which is beneficial to our health. Today some classmates and I went to climb the West Hill. When we got there by taxi at about 8 o’clock in the morning, there had been many tourists climbing. We were so excited that we began to climb without any delay, during which our monitor, Xiao Ming, offered me, the only girl, a lot of help. After we got to the top at noon, tired but happy, the boys asked me to dance and my performance made them forget their tiredness.