中学生日常学习与生活交往，包括问 候、感谢、询问学习中的问题等。 晨读背诵
相关短语 1. ask sb. for advice请某人指点 2. adapt to the life here适应这里的生活 3. be active in 在……方面很积极 4. be skilled in在某方面熟练
5. be strict with sb.对某人要求严格
6. be bound to do sth.一定会做某事
7. be faced with difficulty面临困难 8. bear...in mind牢记 9. bury oneself in埋头于 10. concentrate on/focus on专心于
11. fail to do sth.未能做某事
12. encourage sb. to do sth.鼓励某人做某事 13. have a talent for有……的天赋 14. improve my ability提高我的能力 15. lose heart灰心
16. receive an award获奖
17. make progress 取得进步 18. relevant learning materials相关的学习资料 19. remind sb. of sth.让某人想起某事 20. solve problems解决问题 21. take an active part in积极参与 22. team up with sb.与某人合作
23. communicate with sb.与某人交流
24. under discussion在讨论中
25. preview one’s lessons预习功课
26. go over/review one’s lessons复习功课 27. practise pronunciation练习发音
28. enlarge one’s vocabulary扩大词汇量
29. turn to sb. for help向某人求助
30. improve one’s English提高英语水平
31. get a high score考高分
32. have a better grasp of更好地掌握…… 33. realize one’s dream实现梦想 34. in the process of在……的过程中
1.我几乎每天都埋头读书、复习功课 和做习题。 I almost buried myself in books every day, going over my lessons and doing a lot of exercises.
2. 如果你能帮忙解决这个问题, 我将 非常感激。 I will appreciate it if you give me a hand to solve the problems.
3. 我在收集相关资料时有困难。 I have some trouble in collecting the relevant materials.
[遇到难题］As high school students, we are bound to run into one difficulty after another in the process of learning. Everyone has their own way to deal with them. Here I would like to share mine. ［自己解决］When I am faced with difficulty, I usually choose to refer to relevant learning materials or Web pages. In this way, I can not only work it out but also improve my ability to overcome problems all by myself.
［求助他人］However, when it is something beyond my competence, I will turn to my classmates or teachers for help. Sometimes, I will also ask my parents for advice. ［取得进步］ As a result, I have made steady progress in my studies.
Dear Tom， How time flies! You have been studying in Beijing for nearly a month, during which you must have achieved a lot. Well, how’s everything going and have you adapted to the life there? I am glad to tell you that I will go to Beijing to take part in an English speech contest in July, which is not only an honor, but also a great opportunity for me to improve myself.
And now I try my best to make preparations for it but I have some trouble in collecting the materials relevant and using of the language, and I will appreciate it if you give me a hand to solve the problems. After the contest, I am to drop in at your school to visit you so please wait for my phone. Yours， Li Hua
●留言：给房东写张留言条 Mrs. Wilson， I’m going out shopping, and won’t be back until about 5:00 pm. I have taken with me the two books you asked me to return to the City Library. At about 1:00 this afternoon, Tracy called， saying that she couldn’t meet you at Bolton Coffee tomorrow morning as she has something important to attend to. She felt very sorry about that, but said that you could set some other time for the meeting. She has already told Susan about this change and wanted you to call her back as soon as you are home. Li Hua
●预约：希望帮助解决困难 Dear Sir/Madam， I’m Li Hua, a Chinese student taking summer courses in your university and I’m writing to ask for help. I came here last month and found my courses interesting but I have some difficulties with note-taking and I have no idea how to use the library. I was told the Learning Center provides help for students so I’m anxious to get help from you. I have no classes on Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons. Please let me know which day is OK with you and you may email or phone me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 12345678. Look forward to your reply. Yours， Li Hua