英语· 选修 7(人教版)
Under the sea
一、用所给动词的适当形式填空 1．His suggestion is worth ________．(consider)
br />2．________ (translate) into Chinese，the book is widely read among the young people.
答案：Having been translated
3. The building ________ (build) is our new office building.
4. The court hears about 120 cases a year；visitors are welcome to see a case ________．(argue)
5. The officers narrowly escaped ________．(kill)
6. I'm sorry for ________ (keep) you waiting for such a long time.
7. Tony was very unhappy for ________ (not invite) to the party.
答案：not having been invited
8. While shopping people sometimes can't help ______ (persuade) into buying something they don't really need.
9．Mr.Barkley called the police because he was worried about ________ (rob) by thieves.
10. I appreciated ________ (give) the chance to study abroad two years ago.
答案：having been given
二、把下列句子译成英语 1．露西并不介意被留在家里。 ________________________________________________________ ________________
答案：Lucy didn't mind being left at home.
2. 我看见他被警察带走。 ________________________________________________________ ________________
答案：I saw him being taken away by the police.
3. 被他的演讲所感动，很多人自愿参加这项活动。 ________________________________________________________ ________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________
答案：Moved by his speech，many people volunteered to join the activity.
4. 因为邀请我去作演讲，我明天就得做准备。 ________________________________________________________ ________________ ________________________________________________________
答案：Having been invited to speak, I'll start making preparations tomorrow.
5. 因为没有得到通知，他们没有参加会议。 ________________________________________________________ ________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________
答案：Not having been informed of the news，they didn't attend the meeting.
三、语法填空 I used to think education was the most important thing in my life and I didn't care about anything else. I enjoyed 1. (praise) by
my parents and all the teachers. Recently my attitude has begun to change.2. (ask) to make a speech on how to learn English I
well， I prepared a lot and tried to make a good speech. But 3.
stood in front of the audience and faced so many freshmen，I was trembling.So I didn't remember any word 4. I had
prepared.Then I ran out of the conference room without finishing my speech，5. (leave) everyone puzzled. I cried that night in my (call) “coward”
room，feeling that I was a loser. I minded 6. and was afraid of 7.
(laugh) at by others. Studying takes up so (able) to really develop
much of my time that I feel 8.
myself.As a result ， I don't know how to socialize and how to communicate with others. When I leave school I fear that I will be of no use to society. So I want to change my lifestyle. Of course I will keep studying. Yet I plan to look for a parttime job，9.________might turn out to be a good chance for me to get to know society. I will still stay on in college. But I will not allow it to shelter me 10. world. the real
答案：1.being praised 4．that
2.Having been asked
5.leaving 6.being called 7.being laughed
8．unable 9.which 10.from