1. The new teacher was so well-organised that she began _________________________________(昨 天停止的地方) so that no point was left out. 2. __________________________
_____________(虽然电脑对我们日常生活很方便)， it may also cause other problems. 3. Your mind is running out. Change your mind_____________________________(趁着还不太晚)！ 4. _______________________________________( 除非孩子们相信他们能够成功 ) ， they will never become totally independent.
1.表并列关系： and(和),not only...but (also)...(不仅...而且...),neither(也不),nor(也不),neither...nor..(既 不...也不...). E.g. The report has __________attracted much attention,_________some sharp criticism. 那篇报道不仅吸引了许多关注，同时也遭到了一些尖锐的批评。 ________does he work hard, _____does his brother. 他和他兄弟工作都不努力。 * when 用作并列连词时，常用于以下句型： be about to do...when...正准备做...这时 be doing ...when...正在做...这时 be on the point of doing ...when...正要做...这时 had just done...when...刚做完...这时 2.表选择关系：or(或者、否则), either...or...(要么...要么...)otherwise(否则)等 E.g. Don’t drive so fast __________you’ll have an accident. 不要开那么快，否则你会出事的。 3.表转折关系：but(但是),yet(然而),while(虽然、然而),whereas(然而),instead(反而),however(但是). E.g. Some people are rich, _________others are poor. 一些人很富有，但是另一些人很贫穷。 4.表因果关系：so(因此), for(因为), therefore(因此). E.g. It must have rained last night______it is wet all over. 昨晚一定下雨了，到处都这么湿。
1.when 引导时间状语从句，意为“当......时” ，主句动作和从句动作同时或先后发生。 2.while 引导时间状语从句，意为“与......同时” “在......期间” ，从句常用延续性动词或状态动词。 3.ss 引导时间状语从句，意为“正当；一边......一边......;随着”表示两个动作同时发生。 4.as soon as, immediately, directly, instantly, the moment, the minute, the instant, no sooner...than..., hardly/scarcely...when 和 once 引导时间状语从句，表示从句动作一发生，主句动作就发生。译为 “一......就......”从句中一般时态代替将来时态。 5.before 表示“还未......就......;不到.....就.....;还没来得及......就......” 6.until/till 主句为肯定句式，谓语用延续性动词；主句为否定句时，谓语用非延续性动词。 E.g. ________he knocked at the door, I was sleeping. Father was cleaning the car______ I was doing my homework. _____she sang, tears ran down her cheeks. The boy burst into tears_________________he saw his father. We won’t start our discussion _________he comes. * when 还可表原因，意为“既然” It was foolish of you to take a taxi ______ you could easily walk there in five minutes. 既然你五分钟就可以走到那儿，可你还打的去，真的太傻了。 * 几个常用的固定句型： ①No sooner had sb done ...when...did“刚一......就......”(had sb done 部分倒装) Hardly/scarcely had sb done...when...did“刚一......就......”(had sb done 部分倒装) It will be +一段时间+before...“多久之后才......” It won’t be +一段时间+before...“不久之后就......” It is/has been/was +一段时间+since...did...“自从做/不做.......已经多久了” E.g. I had hardly got to the office_________my wife phoned me to go back at home at once. John thinks it won’t be long _________he is ready for his new job. It’s three years _________the war broke out.
1.通常由连词 where/wherever 引导，从句可位于主句前、后。 E.g.The little girl who got lost decided to remain _________she was and wait for her mother. 那个迷路的小女孩决定在原地等她妈妈。 2.地点状语从句在句首时常兼有抽象条件意味。 E.g. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。 * where 引导的状语从句和定语从句的区别。
Where 引导地点状语从句直接修饰动词， 而在定语从句中 where 作为关系副词要跟在表示地点 的先行词后面，这时可以转换为相应的“介词+which”来引导。 E.g. When solving the problem a second time, you’d better be more careful where you made a mistake. where 引导地点状从 = When solving the problem a second time, you’d better be more careful in the place where you made a mistake. Where 引导定语从句 He works ________his father once worked. He works in a factory_____________his father once worked. A number of high buildings have arisen________there was nothing a year ago but ruins. Put it back exactly_______you found it.
2. while 作“尽管”讲，引导让步状语从句时，往往放在句首。 _______the Internet is of great help, I don’t think it’s a good idea to spend too much time on it. * whatever(wherever,whoever...)和 no matter who(when, what...)的区别： no matter who(when, what...)只能引导让步状语从句 whatever(wherever,whoever...)不仅能引导让步状语从句还能引导名词性从句。 E.g. I won’t believe you______________________you say. ______________________you say has nothing to do with me.
1. 由 because,since,as,for,now that, seeing that(考虑到)，considering that(考虑到)引导。 because:语气最强，回答 why 提出的问题 as:表示显而易见的原因，从句位于主句前 since/now that:表示已知原因 for:解释原因，对主句补充说明 E.g. ---Why did he fail the exam? ---_______he was too careless. ---Did he pass the exam? ---No, he didn’t,_____he was too careless. It must have rained last night,___ground is all wet. ____it was fine that day, they decided to go fishing. _____everyone has come,let’s begin our meeting.
1. 通常由 if “如果”unless“如果不；除非”as(so) long as “只要” ；in case (that)“结果，万一” once “一旦”when “既然”等连词引导。 E.g. You can borrow my car _____________________you promise not to drive too fast. 只要你答应不要开得太快，我可以把车借给你。 2. 由 on condition (that) , provided (that), providing (that) “倘若，假使” ；supposing (that), in case “如果”等引导条件状语从句。 E.g. You can go swimming on condition that you don’t go too far from the river bank. 只有不离河岸太远你才能下去游泳. E.g. One’s life has value____________one brings value to the life of others. A.so that B. no matter how C.as long as D.except that ---May I borrow your book Steve Jobs? ---_________you return it before Friday. A If only .B.The moment C. On condition that D.Now that It’s hard for the Greek government to get over the present difficulties _____it gets more financial support form the European Union. A. if B. unless C. because D. since
1.由 so that, in order that, in case( 以 防 ),for fear that( 担 心 发 生 某 事 ) 引 导 ， 从 句 常 用 would,might,could,can,may 等情态动词。 E.g. Jose cupped his hands together to cover his mouth____________other people would see him cry. I usually take something to read when I travel by train___________I feel bored. I opened the window ___________fresh air might come in.
1.由 as if, as though 引导。若从句后面的句子与事实不符，应采用虚拟语气。 E.g. He talked about the topic as if he_______an adult. He told us a lot about the moon as if he ____________to the moon.
1. 让步状语从句可由 although(虽然), though(虽然), as(尽管), while(尽管), even if(though)(虽然), whatever(wherever,whoever...)(无论什么), whether...or..(无论是......还是......).,no matter who(when, what...)等引导。 E.g._________serious a problem you may have, you should gather your courage to face the challenge. _________much I practice, I shall never win a Olympic gold medal.
1.由 so that, so...that, such...that 来引导 E.g. I got up earlier_____________I caught the first bus. Harry Porter is ____interesting a book _____almost all kids like reading it. Harry Porter is _____an interesting book ____almost all kids like reading it.