浙江新课堂教育咨询有限公司 Zhejiang Think Town Education Co.,Ltd.
Ⅰ、单项选择： 1. No one enjoys _______ at. A. laughing B. to laugh C. being laughed D. to be laughed
must do something to prevent your house _______. A. to be broken in C. to break in B. from being broken in D. from breaking in
3. They insisted on _______ another chance to try. A. given B. giving C. being given D. to be given
4. --- Where is my passport? I remember _______ it here. --- You shouldn't have left it here. Remember _______ it with you all the time. A. to put；to take C. putting；to take B. putting；taking D. to put；taking
5. His room needs _______, so he must have it _______. A. painting；painted C. painting；painting B. painted；painting D. painted；painted
6. After finishing his homework he went on _______ a letter to his parents. A. write B. writing C. wrote D. to write
7. The young trees we planted last week require _______ with great care. A. looking after C. to be looked after B. to look after D. taken good care of
8. Only _______ English doesn't mean _______ the language. A. to learn；to learn B. learning；learning
C. learning about；learn D. learning about；learning 9. She returned home only to find the door open and something _______. A. missed B. to be missing C. missing D. to be missed
10. She decided to devote herself _______ the problem of old age.
浙江新课堂教育咨询有限公司 Zhejiang Think Town Education Co.,Ltd. A. to study B. studying C. to studying D. study
11. Remember _______ the newspaper when you have finished it. A. putting back B. put back C. to put back D. be put back
12. As she is looking forward to _______ from me, please remember _______ this letter on your way to school. A. hear；post C. be heard；posting B. hearing；to post D. be hearing；to posting
13. Grandma said that she had a lot of trouble _______ your handwriting. A. to read B. to see C. reading C. in seeing
14. Writing stories and articles _______ what I enjoy most. A. is B. are C. was D. were
15. We appreciate _______ us to the ball. A. them to invite B. to invite C. their inviting D. being invited
16. Would you mind _______ quiet for a moment? I'm trying _______ a form. A. keeping；filling out C. keeping；to fill out B. to keep；to fill out D. to keep；filling out
17. He was afraid _______ for being late. A. of seeing B. of being seen C. to be seen D. to have seen
18. I’d like to suggest _______ the meeting till next week. A. to put off B. putting off C. put off D. to be put off
19. I don't see how I could possibly manage _______ the work without _______. A. finish；helping B. to finish；being helped
C. finishing；helping D. finishing；being helped 20. Anything worth _______ is worthy of _______ well. A. doing；being done B. doing；doing D. to be done；being done
C. to be done；to be done
21. We advised them to take a re 159 st, but they insisted _______ the work. A. finish B. to finish C. in finishing D. on finishing
22. I delayed _______ your letter because I had been away for a week. A. answer B. answering C. writing D. to post
浙江新课堂教育咨询有限公司 Zhejiang Think Town Education Co.,Ltd. 23. The thief drove as fast as he could to escape _______ by the police. A. to be caught B. be caught C. being caught D. catching
24. I searched for my wallet and it wasn't there. At first, I thought I _______ it at home. Then I remembered _______ it out to pay for the taxi. A. must have left；to take C. might leave；to take B. may leave；taking D. could have left；taking
25. _______ the news of his father's death, he burst into tears. A. After hearing B. On hearing C. While hearing D. Having heard
26. _______ his mother, the baby could not help _______. A. To see；to laugh C. Seeing；laughing B. Seeing；to laugh D. To see；laughing
27. It’s no use _______ so much money on clothes. A. spend B. spent C. spending D. being spent
28. The sentence needs _______. A. improve B. a improvement C. improving D. improved now.
29.If he succeeded _______ a job, his children wouldn't be suffering from hunger A. to find B. to look for C. in finding D. in looking for
30. I still remember _______ to my home town when I was young. A. taking B. taken C. being taken D. to take
Ⅱ、填入动名词的适当形式： 1. Can you imagine yourself _______ in a lonely island? (stay) 2. I can't understand your _______ at that poor child. (laugh) 3. She didn't mind _______ overtime. (work) 4. To make a living, he tried _______, _______, and various other things, but he had failed in all. (write; paint) 5. We are looking forward to Mary's _______. (come) 6. She was praised for _______ the life of the child. (save) 7. She ought to be praised instead of _______. (criticize). 8. Is there any possibility of our _______ the championship? (win) 9. He came to the party without _______. (invite)
浙江新课堂教育咨询有限公司 Zhejiang Think Town Education Co.,Ltd.
Ⅲ、将下列句子译成英语： 1.我最喜欢的运动是游泳. 2.今天去没有用, 他不会在家. 3.你写完作文了吗? 4.请原谅我来晚了. 5.他不声不响地走了进来. 6.他走进来了, 没有被看见.
Ⅰ、1.C 2.B 3.C 4.C 5.A 6.D 7.A 8.D 9.C 10.C 11.C 12.B 13.C 14.A 15.C 16.C 17.B 18.B 19.B 20.A 21.D 22.B 23.C 24.D 25.B 26.C 27.C 28.C 29.C 30.C Ⅱ、1.staying 2.laughing 3.working 4.writing; painting 5.coming 6.having saved 7.being criticized 8.winning 9.being invited Ⅲ、1.My favourite sport is swimming. 2.It's no use going there today. He won't be in；(can't be in). 3.Have you finished writing your composition? 4.Excuse me for being；(coming)；late. 5.He entered the room without making any noise. 6.He entered the room without being seen.