当前位置:首页 >> 高中作文 >>

08高考英语写作专题:第八讲 写作提升---模板范本的写作与训练


第八讲 写作提升---模板范本

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板1: 思路:论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法,比如“失败是坏事还 是好事”,“少看电视多看书还是多看电视少看书”。 基本结构:先提出某问题有两种不同观点,先讨论第一个观点,然后 讨论相反的观点,最后给出自己的看法。参考模式如下: Recently, we have had a disc

ussion about ________ (主题). There are two opposite opinions about it. Those who favor the idea think/Some students hold their view for the reason/Some students agree to the point that ________ (支 持A的理由一). What is more, ________ (理由二). Moreover, ________ (理由 三). On the other hand, the majority of people believe that/Those who are against the idea think/Others prefer to do… Firstly, ________ (支持B的理由一). Secondly (Besides), ________ (理由二). Thirdly (Finally), ________ (理由三). Personally/From my point of view/I think________ (我的观点). The reason is that ________ (原因). As a matter fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.

写作范本

Recently, we have had a discussion about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. There are two opposite opinions about it. 60 percent of the students support the point that fee should be charged for parks, because they need money to pay gardeners and other workers. Moreover, buying plants and young trees also need a lot of money. On the other hand, 40%disagree. In their opinion, people need a place where they can rest and enjoy themselves. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. Besides, it will become necessary to build gates and walls, which will do harm to the appearance of the city. Personally, I think an entrance fee should be charged for parks. However, fees should be charged low.

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板2: 思路:思路:首先给出一个观点,说明持该观点者的理由;然后说明自己反
对该观点,并列举几点理由。参考模式如下:

Some people believe that ________ (观点一). For example, they think ________ (举例说明). And it will bring them ________ (为他们带来的好处/坏处). In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point/ its disadvantages are far more than its advantages. For one thing, ________ (反对理由之一). For another thing, ________ (反对 的理南之二). From all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ________ (我对文章所讨论主题的看法).

即时训练:依照模板仿写段落
假设你是李华,最近你班举行了一次班会,班会的主题是:太空探险的意 义。请结合下表内容,用英语给校报写一篇文章,客观地介绍讨论的情况 并表达你自己的观点 (开头已给出)。 赞同的理由 1. 获得新的知识 反对的理由 1. 耗资巨大 2. 宇航员的安全 问题 你自己的观点

2. 从太空取得新资源
3. 扩大人类的未来生 存空间



Outer Space Explorations,YES or NO? We had an argument over whether it was necessary to carry out outer space explorations at a class meeting the other day. 。

One possible version:
Outer Space Explorations,YES or NO? We had an argument over whether it was necessary to carry out outer space explorations at a class meeting the other day. Different students have different attitudes towards it. Some of us think it important to research the outer space because, first of all,people can get a better understanding of the outer space through their exploration. Second,new resources can be found there for human use. Third,this exploration can possibly bring about new living space for human life in the near future. However,others are strongly against it. They believe that it takes so much money to do this kind of exploration,which is not worth the value. Besides,it is very dangerous for astronauts to do such work in the outer space. In my opinion,it makes sense for us human beings to explore the outer space. As long as we keep studying space,we will gradually get a better understanding of it and make it serve us and help us better.

2. 对阐述主题型
写作模板3: 思路:从一句话或一个主题出发, 按照提纲的要求进行论述。 基本结构:第一段阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义;第二段分析并举例 使其更充实;最后表明自己的立场。参考模式如下:

The good saying________ (名言或谚语) reminds us that________ (释 义). Indeed, we can learn many things from it. First of all, ________ (理由一). For example, _______ (举例说明). Secondly, ________ (理由二). Another case is that ________ (举例说明). Furthermore, ________ (理由三). In my opinion, ________ (我的观点). In short, whatever you do, please remember the saying________ (这句名言或谚语). If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’11 necessarily benefit a lot from it.

写作范本 It is said that we are what we eat. So it’s very important for us to form healthy eating habits. However, bad eating habits are still very common among us students, which will surely do harm to our health. To keep fit, first of all, we should have healthy diets. For example, we can often eat proper amounts of fish, meat, vegetables, fruit as well as main food. Secondly, we’d better have meals regularly. In my opinion, we should try to develop healthy eating habits to build up a strong body. In short, whatever you do, please remember the saying we are what we eat. If you understand it and apply it to your life, you’ll surely benefit a lot from it.

即时训练:依照模板仿写段落
古人云:“天生我材必有用。” 通过描述你生活中的一件事,说明 人各有所长,无论才能大小,都能成为有用的人.
There is an old English saying that there must be a use for my talent. I have regarded it as my motto for many years. From my point of view, there is no difference between one person and another. With some useful talent, you’re sure to make your contributions to our society. When I was ten years old, there was an old man living at the corner of xx road /next to me. He didn’t have the opportunity to study in school, but he learned how to make wooden furniture. Every time people went to ask him to solve some problems of furniture, he was always ready to help. To my surprise, in his spare time, he would make some toys with small pieces of wood. Some of them were sold in the toy store and the others were given to us. The moment I see the lovely toys made by him I would remember /sight of those lovely toys usually reminds me of the happy childhood. From the old man’s story, we can see whatever kind of talent you have, you can find your own method to display your talent. The important factor is your confidence. If you believe that there must be a use for your talent, you will succeed/As long as you believe you can, you can.

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板1: 思路:论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法,比如“失败是坏事还 是好事”,“少看电视多看书还是多看电视少看书”。 基本结构:先提出某问题有两种不同观点,先讨论第一个观点,然后 讨论相反的观点,最后给出自己的看法。参考模式如下: Recently, we have had a discussion about ________ (主题). There are two opposite opinions about it. Those who favor the idea think/Some students hold their view for the reason/Some students agree to the point that ________ (支 持A的理由一). What is more, ________ (理由二). Moreover, ________ (理由 三). On the other hand, the majority of people believe that/Those who are against the idea think/Others prefer to do… Firstly, ________ (支持B的理由一). Secondly (Besides), ________ (理由二). Thirdly (Finally), ________ (理由三). Personally/From my point of view/I think________ (我的观点). The reason is that ________ (原因). As a matter fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.

写作范本

Recently, we have had a discussion about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. There are two opposite opinions about it. 60 percent of the students support the point that fee should be charged for parks, because they need money to pay gardeners and other workers. Moreover, buying plants and young trees also need a lot of money. On the other hand, 40%disagree. In their opinion, people need a place where they can rest and enjoy themselves. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. Besides, it will become necessary to build gates and walls, which will do harm to the appearance of the city. Personally, I think an entrance fee should be charged for parks. However, fees should be charged low.

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板1: 思路:论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法,比如“失败是坏事还 是好事”,“少看电视多看书还是多看电视少看书”。 基本结构:先提出某问题有两种不同观点,先讨论第一个观点,然后 讨论相反的观点,最后给出自己的看法。参考模式如下: Recently, we have had a discussion about ________ (主题). There are two opposite opinions about it. Those who favor the idea think/Some students hold their view for the reason/Some students agree to the point that ________ (支 持A的理由一). What is more, ________ (理由二). Moreover, ________ (理由 三). On the other hand, the majority of people believe that/Those who are against the idea think/Others prefer to do… Firstly, ________ (支持B的理由一). Secondly (Besides), ________ (理由二). Thirdly (Finally), ________ (理由三). Personally/From my point of view/I think________ (我的观点). The reason is that ________ (原因). As a matter fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.

写作范本

Recently, we have had a discussion about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. There are two opposite opinions about it. 60 percent of the students support the point that fee should be charged for parks, because they need money to pay gardeners and other workers. Moreover, buying plants and young trees also need a lot of money. On the other hand, 40%disagree. In their opinion, people need a place where they can rest and enjoy themselves. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. Besides, it will become necessary to build gates and walls, which will do harm to the appearance of the city. Personally, I think an entrance fee should be charged for parks. However, fees should be charged low.

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板1: 思路:论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法,比如“失败是坏事还 是好事”,“少看电视多看书还是多看电视少看书”。 基本结构:先提出某问题有两种不同观点,先讨论第一个观点,然后 讨论相反的观点,最后给出自己的看法。参考模式如下: Recently, we have had a discussion about ________ (主题). There are two opposite opinions about it. Those who favor the idea think/Some students hold their view for the reason/Some students agree to the point that ________ (支 持A的理由一). What is more, ________ (理由二). Moreover, ________ (理由 三). On the other hand, the majority of people believe that/Those who are against the idea think/Others prefer to do… Firstly, ________ (支持B的理由一). Secondly (Besides), ________ (理由二). Thirdly (Finally), ________ (理由三). Personally/From my point of view/I think________ (我的观点). The reason is that ________ (原因). As a matter fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.

写作范本

Recently, we have had a discussion about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. There are two opposite opinions about it. 60 percent of the students support the point that fee should be charged for parks, because they need money to pay gardeners and other workers. Moreover, buying plants and young trees also need a lot of money. On the other hand, 40%disagree. In their opinion, people need a place where they can rest and enjoy themselves. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. Besides, it will become necessary to build gates and walls, which will do harm to the appearance of the city. Personally, I think an entrance fee should be charged for parks. However, fees should be charged low.

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板1: 思路:论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法,比如“失败是坏事还 是好事”,“少看电视多看书还是多看电视少看书”。 基本结构:先提出某问题有两种不同观点,先讨论第一个观点,然后 讨论相反的观点,最后给出自己的看法。参考模式如下: Recently, we have had a discussion about ________ (主题). There are two opposite opinions about it. Those who favor the idea think/Some students hold their view for the reason/Some students agree to the point that ________ (支 持A的理由一). What is more, ________ (理由二). Moreover, ________ (理由 三). On the other hand, the majority of people believe that/Those who are against the idea think/Others prefer to do… Firstly, ________ (支持B的理由一). Secondly (Besides), ________ (理由二). Thirdly (Finally), ________ (理由三). Personally/From my point of view/I think________ (我的观点). The reason is that ________ (原因). As a matter fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.

写作范本

Recently, we have had a discussion about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. There are two opposite opinions about it. 60 percent of the students support the point that fee should be charged for parks, because they need money to pay gardeners and other workers. Moreover, buying plants and young trees also need a lot of money. On the other hand, 40%disagree. In their opinion, people need a place where they can rest and enjoy themselves. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. Besides, it will become necessary to build gates and walls, which will do harm to the appearance of the city. Personally, I think an entrance fee should be charged for parks. However, fees should be charged low.

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板1: 思路:论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法,比如“失败是坏事还 是好事”,“少看电视多看书还是多看电视少看书”。 基本结构:先提出某问题有两种不同观点,先讨论第一个观点,然后 讨论相反的观点,最后给出自己的看法。参考模式如下: Recently, we have had a discussion about ________ (主题). There are two opposite opinions about it. Those who favor the idea think/Some students hold their view for the reason/Some students agree to the point that ________ (支 持A的理由一). What is more, ________ (理由二). Moreover, ________ (理由 三). On the other hand, the majority of people believe that/Those who are against the idea think/Others prefer to do… Firstly, ________ (支持B的理由一). Secondly (Besides), ________ (理由二). Thirdly (Finally), ________ (理由三). Personally/From my point of view/I think________ (我的观点). The reason is that ________ (原因). As a matter fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.

写作范本

Recently, we have had a discussion about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. There are two opposite opinions about it. 60 percent of the students support the point that fee should be charged for parks, because they need money to pay gardeners and other workers. Moreover, buying plants and young trees also need a lot of money. On the other hand, 40%disagree. In their opinion, people need a place where they can rest and enjoy themselves. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. Besides, it will become necessary to build gates and walls, which will do harm to the appearance of the city. Personally, I think an entrance fee should be charged for parks. However, fees should be charged low.

1. 对比观点题型
写作模板1: 思路:论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法,比如“失败是坏事还 是好事”,“少看电视多看书还是多看电视少看书”。 基本结构:先提出某问题有两种不同观点,先讨论第一个观点,然后 讨论相反的观点,最后给出自己的看法。参考模式如下: Recently, we have had a discussion about ________ (主题). There are two opposite opinions about it. Those who favor the idea think/Some students hold their view for the reason/Some students agree to the point that ________ (支 持A的理由一). What is more, ________ (理由二). Moreover, ________ (理由 三). On the other hand, the majority of people believe that/Those who are against the idea think/Others prefer to do… Firstly, ________ (支持B的理由一). Secondly (Besides), ________ (理由二). Thirdly (Finally), ________ (理由三). Personally/From my point of view/I think________ (我的观点). The reason is that ________ (原因). As a matter fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice.

写作范本

Recently, we have had a discussion about whether an entrance fee should be charged for parks. There are two opposite opinions about it. 60 percent of the students support the point that fee should be charged for parks, because they need money to pay gardeners and other workers. Moreover, buying plants and young trees also need a lot of money. On the other hand, 40%disagree. In their opinion, people need a place where they can rest and enjoy themselves. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. Besides, it will become necessary to build gates and walls, which will do harm to the appearance of the city. Personally, I think an entrance fee should be charged for parks. However, fees should be charged low.


相关文章:
2014年高考英语写作专题训练:英语作文模板
2014年高考英语写作专题训练:英语作文模板_高考_高中教育_教育专区。精品,结合多种写作模板整理。英语作文模板名人名言 To choose time is to save time .( ...
高考英语写作专题练习
9页 免费 高考英语写作专题训练三:... 14页 免费 高考英语写作---汉译英基础... 15页 免费 2012高考英语写作基础强化... 4页 免费如...
高考英语专题写作——话题类作文
高考英语写作专题训练——话题类 话题类 高考英语写作专题训练第一部分 五年高考...的看一 些预测题,一切从提高自身的写作能力,方能以不变应万变,最后笑傲高考!...
2016高考英语短文写作模板_图文
2016高考英语短文写作模板_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区。2016高考英语短文写作模板 2016 高考英语短文写作模板 专题一:提纲作文【命题规律】 提纲作文是高考的传统题型...
高考英语写作分类模板训练
高考英语写作分类模板训练(1) (一)书信类作文 书信写作常用的惯用语 1. 在信...Yours truly, Li Hua 写作训练(八)记叙文 记叙文以写人、写景、记事为内容,...
高考英语写作万能模板及必背范文
高考英语写作万能模板及必背范文_高考_高中教育_教育专区。★ Where there is a will, there is a way. 高考英语写作万能模板及必背范文东安一中胡继云提供一、...
高考英语应用文---介绍信的写作
高考英语应用文---介绍信的写作_书信模板_表格/模板_实用文档。高考,英语,应用文,介绍信,写作,模板 介绍信的写作开头:说明写信的目的。请允许我向您介绍...。...
2015年高考英语作文万能模板
第一讲 高考英语作文高分技巧-十句作文法 十句作文法是由有关专家总结出来的一种高分作文方法,考生在经过短期训练之后便可较大幅度地 提高成绩。为此有必要向考生...
高考英语书信类写作模板1
高考英语书信类写作模板1_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区。写作模板,很有用的 ...Yours truly, Li Hua 【范文 4】08 山东卷 Dear LiMing, How are you ...
高考英语作文万能模板(完整版)
高考英语作文万能模板(完整版)。英语高考作文 高考英语万能作文模板 1、开头: When it comes to ..., some think ... (说到……(某件事),有人认为,……...
更多相关标签:
阅读训练与写作提升 | 托福综合写作模板 | 托福写作模板 | 雅思写作模板 | 托福独立写作模板 | pte写作模板 | 英语六级写作模板 | 六级写作模板 |