这几句是正确的句子吗? 如果你认为 有误, 该怎么改?
last 1.The meeting will until 3:00. and ^ 2.Work hard, you will succeed. ^ 3.I have a brother, who is a doctor.
4. There are only 4 students take part in the ^ class. who taking/to take
简单句: 只包含一个主谓结构的句子. 并 列 句 : 主 谓 结 构 + 连 词 (and, but, so, or……) +主谓结构 (或更多的主谓结构) 复合句: 引导词+主谓结构, 主谓结构 (从句) (主句)
复合句里包含两个或更多的主谓结构, 其中有一个 主谓结构为句子的主体称为主句，另一个／些主 谓结构为从句，他（们）只能充当句子的某一 （些）成分，,如: 主语, 宾语, 表语, 同位语, 定语, 状语等. 根据他们在句子中的功能分别称为主语 从句, 宾语从句, 表语从句, 同位语从句, 定语 从句, 状语从句等.
1) When we shall have our sports meeting is 主语从句 still a question. 2) The letter says that they are leaving on Friday. 宾语从句 3)That’s what they should do. 表语从句 4) We expressed the hope that they would come and visit China again. 同位语从句 5) This is the very dictionary that I am looking 定语从句 for. 6) As time went on, Einstein’s theory proved to be correct. 状语从句
状语从句分为：时间、地点、条件、原因、目 的、 结果、让步、比较、方式状语从句。
1. 时间状语从句的引导词有： when, while, as, after, before, till / until , since as soon as, the moment / minute, immediately, directly, the first time , every / each time, by the time… 2. 地点状语从句： where, wherever
3. 原因状语从句 because, since, as, for, now (that), when, seeing that, considering that 4. 比较状语从句
as…as…; not so…as…; …than…
4. 目的状语从句 so that, in order that, in case, for fear that.. 5. 结果状语从句
so that, so.. that.., such… that…
if, unless, supposing, suppose, provided, providing as (so) long as, on condition that, only if, once 7. 让步状语从句
while, although, though, as even though / if…, no matter+ 疑问词 , 疑问词+ever 8. 方式状语从句
as if / though, (just)as
1. before 1)It will be years before we meet again. 2) It would be long before we met again. 3) The train had left before we got there. 4) The roof fell before he could rush in . 5) Think twice before you do it. 归纳： 1) …will / would do … + before + ...do ../ did…..
2) …had done ………… + before + …did…….
3) …did……….. + before + … did…. 4) …do………+ before + …. do..
2. since 1)It is / has been 3 years since he left there.
2) I have been here since I came to the city.
since 从句中时态为： 一般过去时。
3. by the time 1) By the time he came back, I had finished the work. 2) By the time we finishes school, we will have learned
English for 10 years.
归纳： 当by the time后的谓语动词为过去时，则主句动词
时态为过去完成时；当by the time后的谓语动词为
4. hardly / scarcely…when…; no sooner… than….
1) I had hardly / scarcely got home when the bell rang. 2) I had no sonner got home than the bell rang. 3) No sooner had he got home than it began to rain. 4) Hardly / Scarcely had he got home when it began to rain. 归纳： 1) 此种句型的主句是过去完成时，从句时一般过去时； 2) 当no sooner , hardly或scarcely位于句首时，要 使用半倒装； 3) 要注意三对连词的搭配。
5. till / until
1)I will wait there until / till you come back. 2) He waited there until / till his mother came back. 3) I did not go until / till he came back. 4) Not until he came back did I go. 5) It was not until he came back that I went home. 归纳： 1) 肯定句中，主句动词为延续性的； 否定句中，主句动词为非延续性的。 2) not until 放句首时，要实行半倒装。 3) 用于强调句型中时，要把until后的成分全写完 再加that。
6. 其它句型 It / This is the first time that sb has / have done sth. It / This was……………..that……had done …….
例句：This is the first time that I have finished my Homework.
7. 其它句型 …was / were doing…………when…. …was / were about to do …when…. …had done ………………… when…..
8. 祈使句+ and / or…. 1) Study hard , and you will succeed. 2) Don’t move, or I will fire. 归纳： 动词原形开头，and 或or 后多用will do
1. It is almost five years ___ we saw each other last time. A. before B. since C. after D. when 2. -- Did you remember to give Mary the money you owed her? -- Yes, I gave it to her ____ I saw her. A.while B. the moment C. suddenly D. once 3. _____he made up his mind, nothing could change his mind. A. when B. until C. as D. once
4. Scientists say it may be five or six years ___ it is possible to test this medicine on human patients. D A. since B. after C. before D. when 5. He made a mistake, but then he corrected the situation _____ it got worse. A. until B. when C. before D. as 6. Simon thought C his computer was broken ___ his little brother pointed out that he had forgotten to turn it on. A. until B. unless C. after D. because
2.地点状语从句 地点状语从句由where. wherever引导。where指 “在某个地方”，wherever指“无论哪里，在任 何一个地方”， 在使用时： 一要注意两者的含义区别。 二要注意状语从句和定语从句的区别 Put the book where it is Put the book in the place where it is。 三要注意在状语从句中不可使用介词+which引导。
1.In peace，too，the Red Cross is expected to send help ____ there is human suffering.(2006江 西27) A. whoever B. however C. whatever D. wherever 2.--Mom，what did your doctor say？(2006四川 23) --He advised me to live ____ the air is fresher. A. in where B. in which C. the place where D. where
? Because:语气最强,回答why She left because she had an appointment. ? As: 较口语化,主从句并列 As she is not well, I’ll go myself. ? Since/now that: 既然…,一般放主句前 Since everybody is here, let’s begin. ? For: 表示对主句的补充说明或推断 It must have rained last night, for it is wet all over.
比较： because 和for的区别。 1．for 是并列连词，只用于连接表示原因 的分句，因此不能用于句首。because表示 原因时，可位于句首。 【误】For he did not obey the rules, he was punished. 【正】Because he did not obey the rules, he was punished. 由于他不遵守规章制度，他受到了出处罚。
2．for 表示的是推断解释，because强调动作发生 的直接原因。 It must have rained last night, for the ground is wet. 昨晚肯定下雨了，因为地面是湿的。（不可用 because，因为地面湿不是天下雨的原因） The day breaks, for the birds are singing. 天亮了，因为鸟在叫。（不可用because，因为鸟 叫不是天亮的原因）
1. Because I didn’t feel well, so I could not turn up at the meeting. 2. It was as the fog was thick that my flight was delayed. 3. For she never tells lies, I believe her.
Notes: 1. because和so不能连用
? It is because you haven’t discovered the fun of English that you are not interested in it. ? The reason why you are not interested in English is that you haven’t discovered the fun of it. ? That’s because …
? Please remind me so that I won’t forget to take the camera. in order ? Please remind me ____ ____ that ____ I will remember to take the camera. ? In order that…
? So that: 只能放主句后 ? in order that:更正式,可以放主句前或后
? I walked into the room quietly ____ for ____ fear ____ that I wouldn’t wake up my father. in case ? Take an umbrella ____ ____ you are caught in rain. ? for fear that: 以免… in case: 万一 lest: 为了不… ? He works hard for fear that/ lest he (should) fail. ? I set down her address lest / for fear that I (should ) forget it.
※目的状语从句中谓语动词常含有may (might), can (could) should, will等情 态动词。 lest (以免，免得), for fear that I hid the book lest (=for fear that) he should see it.
? So + that… Such…that… ? He is so reliable that I can totally depend on him. ? He is so reliable a friend that… ? He is such a reliable friend that… reliable a friend was he ? So _______________________that I can totally depend on him. a reliable friend was he ? Such _____________________that I can totally depend on him.
Fill in blanks
1. It is _____ such nice weather that all of us have a desire to go out. 2. They are _____ such little children that they can do nothing but make trouble. so little education 3. Mr. Green had _____ that he was unable to find a job. So many/much/little/few+n+that… Such a lot of/lots of+n+that…
目的状语从句的谓语常含有can，could，may，m would等情态动词。这也是与结果状 语从句的一个区别。 注意：在so…that，such…that结构中一般成分 齐全。这也是与as引导定语从句的区别。 在so…as，such…as这一结构中， as引导定语从句，在句中做成分。
1.Roses need special care ____ they can live through winter.
A. because B. so that C. even if D. as
2.I'd like to arrive 20 minutes early ____ I can have time for a cup of tea. A.as soon as B. as a result C. in case D. so that
3.You'd better take something to read when you go to see the doctor ____ you have to wait. A. even if B. as if C. in case D. in order that 4.His plan was such a good one ____ we all agreed to accept it. A. so B. and C. that D. as
if , unless, in case(假如,万一,以防), so long as / as long as (只要), on condition that(只要) , Provided / Providing (that)…, Suppose / Supposing ( that) (倘若） ? I will agree to go provided that my
expenses are paid.
? Supposing ( that) it rains, can we play
the game indoors?
条件状语从句一般考查三点： 1)在条件状语从句中常用一般时表示将要 发生的动作。 2)if，unless，in case是考查重点。 3)when还可表条件，这一点不可忽视。 意思是：既然，考虑到。如： How can they learn anything when they spend all their spare time watching television？ 他们把所有空闲的时间都用来看电视了， 还能学到什么东西呢？
1._____you call me to say you're not coming，I'll see you at the theatre. A. Though B. Whether C. Until D. Unless 2.---What would you do if it ___ tomorrow？ ---We have to carry it on, since we've got everything ready. A. rain B. rains C. will rain D. is raining 3.You must keep on working in the evening ____ you are sure you can finish the task in time. A. as B. if C. when D. unless 4._______you've tried it，you can't imagine how pleasant it is.(2006北京33) A. Unless B. Because C. Although D. When 5.In time of serious accidents，____we know some basic things about first aid，we can save lives.(2006重庆23) A. whether B. until C. if D. unless
? ? 1. 2. As: 按照 As if/though: 好象，似乎 Do in Rome as Romes do. He looks as if he suffers great tension.
1. though/although ? 可以和yet, still, nevertheless连用 ? 不能和but连用 ? Though可以作副词,放在句末 ? He promised to come; he hasn’t turned/shown up though. _______________, ? Though/Although he is wealthy, he healthy is not _______. while ? Weathy as/though ________ he is, yet he…
2. As/thought : 引导的让步状语从句需倒 装 ? Much as I like the coat, it is too expensive for me. ? Expert as he is, he is always modest. ? Fool as he is, he is honest. ? Try as he might, he couldn’t pass the test.
3. Even if/though ? Even though he is my brother, I don’t trust him. ? Even if he were my brother, I would not trust him. 4. Whether … or … 不管…还是… ? You have proved guilty, whether you admit it or not.
4. however， whatever ， whoever … no matter who / when / where…
No matter ?___________ how/However difficult the problem
is, I’ll work it out.
whoever ?I’ll give the ticket to _________ really wants to see the film.Wherever/No
?He liked reading very much. ______ he went, he took a book with him.
1.—Did the door-keeper let you in? --No. _________I tried to tell him I was your relative, he just didn’t believe me. A. Even if B. However C. No matter D. Whether
2.Food shortage will long be a world problem _______much has been done to supply enough for everyone. A. although B. no matter C. since D. before
? It is generally believed that teaching is _______ it is a science. D A. an art much as B. much as art as C. as an art much as D. as much an art as
D ? Americans eat _______ vegetables per person today as they did in 1910. A. more than twice as many B. more than twice C. as twice as many as D. twice as many as