对……很了解 know…very well in the northern part of (the) town 在镇北 搬家 move house 与某人结婚 get/be married to sb 搬远两个街区 move two blocks away
自从那时起 since then 改变许多 change a lot
the years 把……变成…… turn/change…into…
一个钢铁厂 a steel factory 把……放进…… put …into… 在某种程度上，在某些方面 in some ways 象以前一样频繁 as often as before 感到有点孤独 feel a bit lonely
打牌/下象棋 play cards/chess
一生 all one’s life
有时 from time to time
采访某人 have an interview with sb
现在完成时：1.表示动作发生在过去，强调对现在的影响。 play played 规则变化 结构：have/has +过去分词 不规则变化 change changed carry plan carried planned
时间状语： 1. already(已经), yet(仍然), ever(曾经),
never(从来没有) , 2. now, these days 3、根据上下文来判定。 注意与一般过去时区别 just(刚刚) , recently(最近) ,
1. I ____________(eat) the bread already. have eaten
2. Sam _______________(not move) to Beijing yet. hasn’t moved
3. Jim with his brother _____ever________(visit) the museum. has visited has seen 4. Li Ping ______never_______(see) a real panda. 5. His mother ____ _______(go) to the shop. has just gone have changed 6. The twins _____________(change) a lot recently. have just finished 7. I ____ _________(finish) my homework. 8. Sam _____just ______(leave) his home . has left has begun 9. The meeting ____________ (begin) already. have made 10.Now they ___________(make) ten paper flowers. 11.Now they ___________(make) paper flowers. are making is reading 12.My father _________(read) a story book these days. 13.My little brother____________(learn) 100 words these days. has learnt
1.I ____________ have opened (open) the door.
I opened ______(open)it just now.
2.I __________(have) breakfast. I ______(have) it at 6:00 o’clock. have had had
3.Lily ____________(lose) her purse.She _____(lose) it yesterday. has lost lost have seen saw 4.The twins ___________(see) the film Titanic.They _____(see)it last month.
has finished finished 5.Sam ____________(finish) his homework. He________(finish) it half an hour ago.
cleaned 6.They ___________(clean) the classroom.They ________(clean) it have cleaned this morning. 7.My father __________(go) to work. He _______(go) to work ten has gone went minutes ago.
borrowed have borrowed 8.I _____________(borrow) a story-book from the library.I _______ (borrow) it last week.
1.Hurry up! Lunch _____already has _______(begin). begun Has ridden 2._____he ever_______(ride) a bike? 3.Li Ping _______(hurt) his arm last week. hurt has already _______(stay) stayed He _____ in hospital for five days. 4.Yesterday she _______(buy) a book in the bookshop. She bought __________(not read) it yet. hasn’t read 5.I _______just _________(finish) my homework. have finished 6.My grandpa _______never ________(eat) hamburgers. has eaten have seen 7. I ____________(see) this film three times. Have played (play) computer games recently? 8. ______you________ hasn’t arrived 9. The train ______________(not arrive) yet.
1. –______ Have you ________(finish) finished your homework yet? Yes.
--When _____ it? Ten minutes ago. did you ________(finish) finish
2. –_____ lunch yet? No. Has your brother _______(have) had will he _______(have) have --When_____ it? In ten minutes. 3.I __________(lose) the key to my house. I can’t go into it. have lost
have planted 4. They ___________(plant) 2,000 trees on the hill this year.
have taken 5. Great changes ____________(take) place in our school over the years 6. Would you like an apple? Thanks. I have _______(have) two. had
7. Would you like to see the film with us tomorrow?
have seen Thanks. I __________(see) this film twice. 8. We ____________(stay) in the zoo for two hours last Sunday. stayed 9. His grandpa _____just______ has left (leave).
already / yet
1. I have already had lunch. But he hasn’t had lunch yet. Have you had lunch yet? 2.Sam has finished his homework ______. already Has Jack finished his _____? Not______. yet yet 3.His brother hasn’t come home ______. yet 4. 我还没有吃午饭。
I haven’t had lunch yet.
bring buy fight think
brought brought bought fought bought fought
ring sing swim blow
rang sang rung sung
teach keep sleep feed meet lead
swam sung blew blown
fly grow know
flew grew knew
flown grown known thrown
kept kept slept slept fed met led fed sped met led
sweep swept swept speed sped
break choose speak wake
broke chose spoke woke
broken chosen spoken woken
burn learn dream mean
burnt learnt dreamt meant
burnt learnt dreamt meant
fall eat give
fell ate gave
fallen eaten given
cut hit hurt let
cut cut hit hit hurt hurt let let
bear wear come become
came come became become
understand tell sell hang have hold hear leave
spread spread spread
spend spent spent
tell sell find hang have hold hear leave lose light make sit stick win get forget lie run see
told told sold sold found found hung hung had had held held heard heard left left lost lost lit lit made made sat sat stuck stuck won won got got forgot forgotten lay lain ran run saw seen