2015-2016 学年度第一学期高一英语第一次阶段考 命题人：肖新薇 审题人：肖新薇 本试卷分第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分。考试用时 120 分钟， 满分 135 分。请将答案写在答题卡上。 第I卷 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 15 分） 第一节 听力理解（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 每段播放两遍。 各段后有几个小题，各段播放前每
小题有 5 秒钟的阅题时间。 请根据各段播放内容及其相关小题，在 5 秒钟内从题中所给的 A、B、C 项中， 选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。 听第一段材料，回答第 1、2 题。 1.Which of the following is not mentioned? A.The man’s phone number. B.The man’s name. C.The man’s email address. 2. How much will the man pay in total? A. 2,420 yuan. B. 3,020 yuan. C. 1,620 yuan. 听第二段材料，回答第 3、4 题。 3.Where is the woman going? A. To the British Museum. B. To Big Ben. C. To London Bridge. 4. Who will the woman ask for directions at Big Ben? A. The guards. B. The man. C. The police. 听第三段材料，回答第 5 至 7 题。 5. What is Tony going to do this weekend? A.Climb the mountains. B. Do his homework. C. Go to the club. 6. What is Mary scared of ? A. Standing high. B. Driving. C. Taking adventure. 7. What does Ma ry think of Tony’s idea? A. Funny. B. Boring. C. Thrilling. 听第四段材料， 回答第 8 至 11 题。 8. Where does the conversation probably take place? A. In a supermarket. B. At home. C. At school. 9. How many kinds of things are there in Mike’s backpack? A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. 10. When is Mike’s birthday? A. In October. B. In August. C. In April. 11. How did Mike pay for all the things? A. By cash. B. By check. C. By credit card. 听第五段材料，回答第 12 至 15 题。 12. What’s the lowest temperature in Northern Europe? A. -19℃. B. -27℃. C. -36℃. 13. What is the average temperature in winter in Holland?
A. 3℃. B. 19℃. C. 9℃. 14. What’s the weather like in winter in England? A. Cloudy. B. Rainy. C. Sunny. 15. When is the best time to visit Greece? A. In spring and autumn. B. In late summer. C. In winter. 第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 (共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) 阅读下列列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中,选出最佳选项。 并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑． A It happened on Sunday morning a few days ago. When I was about to have my routine cup of coffee along with a bagel, I realized that I did not have any bread at all. I have to admit that I am unable to enjoy coffee without some kind of baked goods. I decided to run out to buy something, but all the stores were closed apart from one. That store did not have any fresh pastries though, so I ended up buying four slices of wheat bread instead. I was sad for two reasons: my favorite routine— Sunday coffee—was ruined, and the saleswoman charged me $3 for four slices of bread. I returned to my building, where I live on the tenth floor, stepped into the elevator, pressed the button and got out. When I reached my apartment and tried to unlock the door I could not turn the key. I made a few attempts without success. I started banging on the door, hoping to wake up my daughter. I was not successful at that, either. I can’t explain how it finally crossed my mind to check the number of the apartment. The apartment number was correct, except for the first number: the apartment was on the ninth floor, not the tenth. I was shocked to realize that I had been banging on somebody else’s door. I still thought about what might have happened if somebody had opened the door and what he or she would have said to me at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday morning. 16. The underlined word “bagel” in Paragraph 1 is a type of _______. A. candy B. coffee C. bread D. biscuit 17. Why was the author sad? A. His favorite routine—Sunday coffee—was ruined. B. The four slices of bread that he bought weren’t fresh.
C. He forgot to take the key with him when he went out. D. The saleswoman in the store wasn’t very friendly to him. 18. What is the correct order of the following events, according to the passage? ① I tried to open the door, but couldn’t turn the key. ② I checked the number of the apartment. ③ I realized that I did not have any bread at all. ④ I banged on the door, but nobody answered. ⑤ I bought four slices of bread. A. ②③⑤①④ B. ③⑤②④① C. ③⑤①④② D. ②③④①⑤
19. What can we infer(推断) from the passage? A. The author lived on the ninth flloor of the apart ment. B. The author was used to having coffee and a bagel on Sunday mornings. C. The author’s neighbor was angry with him after opening the door. D. The author went out to buy something when there was no one at home. B To be a good teacher, yo u need some of the gifts of a good actor; you must be able to hold the attention and interest of your audience; you must be a clear speaker, with a good, strong, pleasant voice which is fully under your control; and you must be able to act what you are teaching, in order to make its meaning clear. Watch a good teacher, and you will see that he doesn’t sit still before his class; he stands the whole time he is teaching; he walks about, using his arms, hands and fingers to help him in his explanations, and his face to express feelings. There are very important differences between the teacher’s work and the actor’s.The actor has to speak words which he has learnt by heart; he has to repeat exactly the same words each time he plays a certain part, even his movements and the ways in which he uses his voice are usually fixed beforehand(预先).What he has to do is to make all these carefully learnt words and actions seem natural on the stage. A good teacher works in quite a different way. His audience take an active part in his play: they ask and answer questions, they obey orders, and if they don’t understand anything, they say so. The teacher can’t learn his part by heart, but must invent it as he goes along. I have known many teachers who are fine actors in class but are unable to take part in a stage-play because they can’t keep strictly to what another has written. 20. From the passage, we know_______________. A. a good teacher should be a good actor B. a good teacher may be unable to act well on the stage C. a good actor should be a good teacher D. a good actor may act well in class 21. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. A good teacher should speak clearly. B. A good teacher should sit still before his class and speak with his body language. C. A good actor should speak as others have asked h im to do. D. A good actor should repeat exactly the same words each time he plays a certain part. 22. The skills of a good teacher are ________ . A. draw his students’ attention B. change his voice when needed C. act out what he is teaching D. all the above 23. The title (标题)of the passage is _____________. A. How to be a good teacher B. How to be a good actor C. A good teacher’s knowledge D. A good actor’s behavior C A driver stopped his car on a street side to have a rest. As he lay down in the seat and closed his eyes, a man came up and knocked at the window to ask the time. The driver opened his eyes and looked at his watch. "It's 8 a. m. "he said. Then he went to sleep again. But soon he woke up because a second person was knocking at the window. "Sir, do you have the time?" h e asked. The driver looked at his watch again, and told the man it was 8: 30 a. m. At this rate(照此下去) , he could not have a good rest, so he wrote a short note(字条) and put it up on the window for all to see. It said, "I don't have the time. " Again the man lay down in the seat for his sleep. A few minutes later, a third person came along and began knocking at the window. "Hey, sir, "he said. "It's a quarter to nine. " 24 . The driver stopped his car because he_________. A. didn't know the time B. lost his watch C. saw his friend D. was very tired 25. He was woken up again by the second person_________. A. a few minutes later B. half an hour later C. forty-five minutes later D. the next morning 26. The driver _________ after he put up the note on the window. A. had a very good rest B. was woken up again very soon C. really forgot the time D. made a phone call to the third person 27. The third person came to knock at the window to . A. ask the time B. have a sleep C. tell him the time D. ask for help D The English language started about 1,500 years ago in England. Three groups of people came to the country. They were the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes. These
three groups brought their languages with them to England-After some time, the three languages became one new-language-English. The name “English” comes from the Angles. They lived in most of England. “England” means “Angle Land” or “Country of the Angles”. The language that we speak today－Modern English－is not the same as the English that people used many years ago, including Old English(before 1150)and Middle English(up till 1500).That language—Old English—sounds different, and it has some different rules of grammar. There were only a few thousand words in Old English. But Modern English does come from Old English, and it is still like it in many important ways. 28.How many languages did Old English come from？ A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D .Four. 29.According to the passage, Modern English differs from Old English in_______. A. grammar B .pronunciation C. words D. All of the above 30.Which of the following is TRUE？ A. Modern English has nothing to do with Old English. B. Modern English has more words than Old English. C. Modern English has a vocabulary(词汇量)twice as large as Old English. D. There is no difference between Old English and Middle English. 第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两 项为多余选项。 One day Howard had to go to New York for a meeting. He flew to New York and called a taxi. 31. _______ Then the driver turned around to speak to him. “Congratulations!” he said. “You ‘re my first passenger and this is my first day as a taxi driver, but you don’t have to worry. In my old job I had lots of driving experience, and I know the city very well.” 32. _______ “Thank you,” said the driver. He started driving towards the hotel. Howard looked at his watch and notice d that he was early for his meeting. He decided to ask the driver to take him to a bookstore. He leaned forward and tapped him on his shoulder. 33. _______ It almost hit a bus and another car. Then it almost his a pedestrian crossing the street, who screamed and jumped out of the way. Howard was afraid. He shouted at the taxi driver. “Be careful!”
The driver screamed again, and the taxi went suddenly to the other side of the road and almost hit a truck. The truck driver shook his fist angrily. 34. _______ Then it crashed into a store window with glass falling over it. The driver looked at Howard. Then slowly he began to laugh. He laughed and laughed.
35. _______ “I’m sorry,” said the driver when he stopped laughing. “I thought I was still in my old job. When you tapped me on the shoulder and talked to me, I got really scared!” “What was your old job?” asked Howard. “Didn’t I tell you?” said the driver. “I used to drive a car that carried coffins(棺材) to funerals!” A. “That’s good,” said Howard. “I’m sure you’ll be a good driver.” B. “I’m good at avoiding accidents,” the driver said confidently. C. The driver screamed and made the taxi go suddenly across the road. D. He told the driver the address of the hotel and sat in the back seat. E. “ It’s not funny,” said Howard. “You could have killed s omebody!” F. Then the taxi went into the sidewalk, just missing two more pedestrians. G. On the way to the hotel, Howard wanted to stop at a bookstore, so he tapped the driver on the shoulder. 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1．5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A, B, C 和 D）中，选出可 以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 第二节：完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 26—45 题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题纸上将该 选项标号涂黑。 Someone asked me, “What do you think of youth?” I showed him a can of COKE. See this? “C” 36 “courage”. There’s a seed in everyone’s heart. 37 you really keep watering it, it will grow and mature. Courage gives us the 38 to follow our dream. Believe in 39 and be prepared for anything in the future. “O” 40 “optimism (乐观)”. When in trouble, some people feel 41 , but some people 42 keep their dreams. Be 43 to choose the latter. Life is very much like 44 . If you smile at it, life will smile 45 at you. If you cry you will get a similar look in 46 . Throw away the sadness in your heart while 47 it with brightness and hope. “K” can be understood as “knowledge”. In order to keep up with the times, we should use knowledge to 48 ourselves. Knowledge is the food of thought 49 as long as it is put in our brain, we will grow 50 . “E” is short for “enthusiasm (热情)”. Enthusiasm is the sign of youth. We use 51 paint-brushes in our hands to make the 52 of youth on our own. Let the sky and the sea know we’re young. 53 our enthusiasm wherever we go. Drink a can of COKE. You will 54 your youth as refreshing (有活力的) as a can of coke. Enjoy and 55 your youth. 36.A.pronounces B. means C. explains D. introduces 37. A. As far as B. As soon C. As well as D. As long as as 38. A. power B. habit C. ability D. method 39. A. him B. her C. yourself D. others
40. A. calls for 41.A.disappointe d 42. A. yet 43. A. able 44. A. water 45. A. ahead 46. A. need 47. A. filling 48. A. enlarge
B. stands for B. surprised B. even B. sure B. a river B. straight B. deed B. reaching B. encourage B. but B. wiser B. h elpful B. pictures B. Make up B. invent B. spend
C. runs for C. unexpected C. still C. happy C. a mirror C. front C. sadness C. covering C. widen
D. sends for D. uncomfortable D. just D. willing D. glass D. back D. return D. touching D. enrich D. and D. taller D. meaningful D. storie s D. Break out D. discover D. value
49. A. or 50. A. prettier 51. A. colorful 52. A. music 53. A. Pick out 54. A. get 55. A. save 第三部分
C. however C. stronger C. useful C. songs C. Give off C. find C. spare 第Ⅱ卷
英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分）
第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确 形式。 One day,on my way home I was stopped by a robber, 56 face was covered with a piece of cloth, 57 (leave) his two eyes exposed .The robber ordered me to give him money 58 once. At first,I gave him 59 ten-yuan note. 60 the money did not satisfy him.Instead,he raised 61 fist,threatening to beat me.This time I had to bring out more money——a 100-yuan note.But again he was not satisfied. He drew a knife upon me. I 62 (force) to search all of my pockets,but now I had none left. I had no 63 (choose) but to raise my two fists to fight back.On seeing this, the robber was so frightened 64 he dropped his knife and ran away as fast as he could. 65 has given me a good lesson that if we each dare to fight back, such things will be avoided. 第四部分 写作（共两节， 满分 35 分） 第一节 短文改错 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌写的以下作 文。文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误涉及一个单词的增 加、删除或修改。
增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词作斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 I wonder if it’s why I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with the nature… For example, one evening when it was so warm, I stayed awake on purpose at half past eleven in order to have a good look the moon by myself. But as the moon gave far too many light, I didn’t dare open a window. Another time five months before, I happen to be upstairs at dusk when the window was open. The dark, rain evening, the thundering clouds held me entire in their power. It was the first time in a year and a half that I have seen the night face to face… 第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分）
进入高中已经一个月了，你对你身边的学习和生活环境由陌生到熟悉，请根 据下文提示写一篇英语短文， 谈谈你如何安排你接下来的高中生活， 内容应包括： 1. 确定新的学习目标 4. 参加各种课外活动 注意： 1. 短文的内容要连贯，完整。 2. 短文单词数 100 左右（开头已给出的单词不计入单词总数） 。 In the past month, my life has changed a lot since I started my senior high school. 2. 改进学习方法 3. 学会独立的生活
参考答案： 第I卷 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 15 分） 第一节听力理解（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 1-5 CABAA 6-10. ABBBA 11-15. CBABA 第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 (共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) 16-19. CACB 20-23 BBDA 24-27 DBBC 28-30.CDB
第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 31-35 DACFE 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1．5 分，满分 30 分） 36-40 BDACB 41-45 ACBCD 46-50 DADDB 51-55 ABCCD 第Ⅱ卷 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分）
第二节 （共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 56.whose 57.leaving 58.at 59.a 60.But 61. his 62. was forced 63. choice 64. that 第四部分 写作（共两节， 满分 35 分） 第一节 短文改错 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 1. why→ because 因为 因为 nature 是不可数名词，习惯上不用冠词。 65. It
2. 去掉 nature 前的 the 3. at→ until
没睡这种状态延续到 11 点半，表示“直到”，用 until。 因为表示“看一看”某人或某物，要说 have a look at。 因 light 表示“光，光亮”是不可数名词，不能用 many 修饰，而
4. 在 look 后加 at 5. many→ much
要用 much。但 light 作“电灯，点火物”时是可数名词。 6. before→ ago 指离作者写此日记时(“现在”)是五个月前，而不是相对过去的
某个时间来说五个月前，故用 ago 而不用 before。 7. happen→ happened 8. rain→ rainy 为 rainy。 9. entire→ entirely 修饰动词 held，作状语用副词，表示“完全地”。 五个月前发生的事，用一般过去时。
在名词 evening 前作定语，意为“下着雨的”，要用形容词，故改
10. have→ had
在本句句型中前面是 It was 时，后面用过去完成时；如果前面
是 It is 后面才用现在完成时。 第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分） One possible version: In the past month, my life has changed a lot since I started my senior high school.
In the following days, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself. In my spare time, I will take part in different kinds of school activities. For example, I will often go to the English Corner to practice my spoken English. In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teachers at school. I think I will have a wonderful senior high school life.