词汇 1181 个，课标词汇 940（黑体词 343） settle vi&vt dusty adj. 必修一单词 288 个，其中课标 suffer vt&vi partner n. 词汇 242 个（黑体词 91） suffer from highway n. Unit1（59） recover vi&vt.
suitcase n. 课表词汇(51) get/be tired of overcoat n. 黑体词(28) add up pack vi&vt&n. teenager n. upset adj&vt pack(sth)up exactly adv. ignore vt. get along with grateful adj. calm vt. vi &adj. fall in love dislike n&vt calm(…)down disagree vi. tip n&vt have got to join in swap vt. concern vt&n item n. 其它课标词汇(23) be concerned about walk the dog △词汇(8) go through loose adj. survey n. set down Netherlands n. vet n. a series of German adj. n. Jewish adj. outdoors adv. series n. Nazi adj&n. on purpose dusk n. spellbind vt. in order to thunder n. loneliness n. at dusk entire adj. gossip vi&n face to face entirely adv. secondly adv. no longer power n. /not… any longer curtain n . [重点句型] 1.It was the first time in a year and a half that I had seen the night face to face. 这是我一年半以来第一次目睹夜晚。 2.I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. 我不知道这是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘故，我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热。 3.I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven one evening in order to have a good look at the moon for once by myself. 有一天晚上，我熬到 11 点半故意不睡觉，为的是独自好好看看月亮一次。 4.If you have some trouble (in) getting along with your friends, you can write to the editor and ask for advice. 如果你在和朋友的相处上有问题，你可以写信给编辑向他征求建议。 5.It's no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced. 观看这些已不再是乐趣，因为大自然是你必须体验的。 [练一练] 看你掌握这些词汇了吗
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 1
1.His friend has ________ (遭受) from illness for several years. 2.Her husband has gone abroad on business. She is quite _________ (牵挂) about him. 3.I am only able to look at nature through dirty ____________(窗帘) hanging before the dusty windows . 4.To get as much information as possible, we should learn to _________(交流). 5.I do not want to set down a ________(系列) of facts in a diary as most people do. 6.I would be g__________ if you could give me some advice. 7.I stayed awake on p_________ until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by myself. 8.--- So you didn?t say “hello” to him last night? ---Well, I stopped and smiled when I saw him, but he i_________ me and walked on. 9.He gave me some t_______ on how to learn a foreign language. 10.People aged from 13 to 19 are called t__________ . [完成句子] 1、他一个月花的钱加起来总计是 1000 元。 The money he spent within a month _______ ___ ___ 1000 yuan. 2、越来越多的人关心利比亚的形势。 More and more people ______ _______________ ________ the situation in Libya. 3、咱们再仔细检查一下计划，看看是不是有需要改进的地方。 Let?s _____ ___________ the plan again and see if there is still something needing improving. 4、这是他第一次出国。 ___ ____ ___ ___ _______ that he has gone abroad. 5 不管发生什么事都要保持冷静。 _______ ________ whatever happens. [单项选择] 1.Since Margot found it difficult to settle in a new place, she felt ______ that the family had to move. A. upset B. crazy C. happy D. easy 2.When I came ______ with the teenager, I was surprised to find him _____covered with dust. A. face-to-face; entirely B. face to face; entire C. in face of; completely D. face to face; entirely 3.It was in 1969 ______ two Americans went to the moon by spaceship. A. when B. that C. at that time D. just then 4.The heavy rain made his business _______ a great loss. A. suffer B. suffer from C. suffering D. suffering from 5.I am tired _____ the partner I have been working with; he is too hard a person______. A. with; to get along with B. from; to be got along with C. of; to get along with D. of; getting along with 6. You have no idea what I've had to______ during the last few months. A. come through B. go through C. cut through D. look through 7._____improve her English, Jenny bought a lot of tapes for herself. A. So as to B. In order that C. So that D. In order to
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 2
8. She hasn't seen her family __ three years ago. A. since B. until C. from D. before 9. Ann said， "It's a fine piece of art. Why don't you buy it？" Ann said that it was a fine piece of art and_______. A. advised me to buy it B. asked why I didn't buy it C. asked why not to buy it D. said that I should buy it 10. Ask the salesgirl_______. A. how much did it cost B. how much it costs C. how much it costed D. it cost how much voyage n. African adj. Unit2（53） native adj&n. Spanish adj&n. 课表词汇(46) apartment n. eastern adj. 黑体词(12) because of AD southeastern adj. come up gradual adj. northwestern adj. actually adv. gradually adv. lorry n. base vt. &n. Danish n&adj. accent n. at present vocabulary n. lightning n. make use of spelling n. block n. such as latter adj. cab n. command n&vt identity n. △词汇(7) request n&vt fluent adj. subway n. play a part (in) fluently adv. conquer vt. recognize vt. Singapore n. enrich vt. staight adv&adj. Malaysia n. Shakespeare frequent adj. dialect n. 其它课标词汇(34) elevator n. frequently adv. Houston petrol n. usage n. Texas gas n. expression n. official adj. midwestern adj. [重点句型] 1.World Englishes come from those countries where English plays an important role as a first or second language.（定语从句） 世界英语来自那些以英语为第一或第二语言的国家，英语在这些国家起重 要作用。 2. All languages change when cultures communicate with one another. 当不同的语言互 相沟通时，所有的语言都会发生变化。 3. Actually, the English spoken between about AD 450 and 1150 was based more on German than present day English.实际上，从公元 450 年到 1150 年，人们所说的英语更多的是以德语为基础的，而现代 英语不是。 4. Native English speakers can understand each other even if they don’t speak the same kind of English. 以英语作为母语的人，即使他们所讲的语言不尽相同，也可以互相交流。
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 3
5.Today the number of people learning English in China is larger than even before. 目前在中国学习英语的人数比以往任何时候都多。 [写一写] 检查一下掌握情况吧！ 1. A_____________(实际上), I? ve known Barbara for years since we were babies. 2. We are concerned about the p______________(现今的,近来的) situation in the Middle East. 3. He speaks English with a strong German ______________(口音). 4. Though I hadn’t seen Lily for ten years, I r_____________ (认出)her voice immediately when I picked up the phone. 5. When we were on holiday in Greece,we looked like the ____________(本地人). 6. Fire when I give the _____________(命令). 7. She has a very large v__________(词汇) and she can read English novels now. 8. She is a _________(流利的) English speaker. 9. We _________(要求) that the next meeting be held on Friday. 10. Mr. Wu doesn't like the W_________(西方的)-way of life, so he came back to China last year. 11. The plan to go on a _____________ (航行) across the Atlantic Ocean. 12. What the British call “petrol” the Americans call “g__________”(汽油) 13. In American English, an e_______________(电梯) is a device that carries people up and down. 14. An i_____________ (身份)card is a card with a person?s name, photograph, date of birth, and other information about them on it. [翻译] 1. 这本书是以一个发生在 1930 年的真实故事为背景的。 ( be based on ) 2. 教育在人们的生活中起着重要的作用。 ( play an important part in ) 3. 我马上就认出了我的笔友，即使我们以前从没见过面。 ( recognize; even if/ though ) 4. 他要求在这部电影里扮演一个角色。 ( request; play a part in ) 5. 目前，中国有许多说英语的人。 ( a large number of; at present ) 6. 信不信由你，这个学期末他们将完成这个任务。 ( at the end of ) 7. 我们有很多工作要做，所以要利用好时间。 ( make use of )
Unit3（58） 课表词汇(44) 黑体词(18) transport n.&vt. prefer vt.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇
ever since persuade vt. graduate vi&n. finally adv. schedule n&vt
be fond of organize vt. care about change one?s mind journey n.
make up one?s mind determined adj. cave n. give in altitude n. △词汇(14) attitude n. valley n. route n. as usual pace vi&n. detail n. reliable adj. bend n.vt&vi. source n. at midnight boil vi&vt atlas n. forecast n&vt. glacier n. 其它课标词汇(26) journal n. parcel n. Tibetan adj.&n. disadvantage n. insurance n. rapids n. fare n. wool n. waterfall n. flow vi&n. view n&vt meander n. cycle vi. pillow n. delta n. fond adj. midnight n. Qomolangma n. shortcoming n. flame n. yak n. stubborn adj. beneath prep. Laos n. determine vt. temple n. Laotian n&adj. [重点句型] 1.My sister and I have dreamed about cycling along the Mekong River from where it begins to where it ends. 我姐姐和我一直梦想要沿湄公河从源头到终点骑车旅行。 2.The man insisted that he didn’t steal anything and he (should) be set free at once. (陈述语气、虚拟语气) 这男人坚持说自己没有偷东西，他坚持要立刻被释放。 3. She gave me a determined look --- the kind that said she wouldn’t change her mind. 她给了我一个坚定的眼神——这种眼神表明她是不会改变主意的。 4. He is so stubborn that no one can persuade him to do anything. 他是如此的固执以致没有人能说服他做任何事。 5. The topics of a travel journal can be different from a diary, often including people, things, and events less familiar to readers. 游记的主题可以和日记不同，经常包括那些读者不太熟悉的人和事。 [写一写] 检查自己的掌握情况吧! 1. He is planning his work _______ (进度表) for the following week. 2. They took many pictures of the _________ (瀑布) yesterday. 3. What is the ______ (海拔) of this mountain? 4. I think you don?t know your own ___________. In fact, no one is perfect. 5. He is so s________ that nobody can change his mind. 6. Do you know where the s______ of the Changjiang River is? 7.We are looking for someone who is _____________ (可靠的) and hard-working. 8.We tried to p___________ him to give up smoking,but he just wouldn?t listen. 9.Though with great difficulty, I finished all my work f________ . 10.Excuse me,what is the f_______ to London? Is $5 enough? 11.The captain kept a j____________ when he was at sea.He wrote down everything that happened. 12.Your main d___________ is your lack of job experience.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 5
[单项选择] 1. The lady insisted that the young man ____ her wallet and that he ____ to the police station at once. A. had stolen; be sent B. should steal; should be sent C. had stolen; sent D. had stolen; must be sent 2. — Are you still busy? —Yes, I ____, and it won?t take long. A. just finish B. am just finishing C. have just finished D. was just going to finish 3. The man insisted ____ a taxi for me even though I told him I lived nearby. A. find B. to find C. to finding D. on finding 4. I don?t imagine that he will come here if it rains, ____? A. do you B. don?t you C. will he D. won?t he 5. —I?m going to Thailand this summer holiday. —____ A. Have a nice trip! B. Write to me. C. Take care! D. When will you go? 6. —What are you going to do this afternoon? —I am going to the cinema with some friends. The film ____ quite early, so we ____ to the bookstore after that. A. finished; are going B. finished go C. finishes; are going D. finishes; go 7. It is always the husband who ____ first when a quarrel breaks out between the young couple. A. gives away B. gives out C. gives off D. gives in 8. I am ____ to set out as early as possible since time is limited. A. decided B. determined C. minded D. suggested 9. Finally they changed ____ and decided to take my advice. A. mind B. minds C. their mind D. their minds 10. This song sounds familiar ____ me but I am not familiar ____ the singer. A. with; to B. to; with C. with; with D. to; to 11. —You haven?t said anything about my new hat, Natash. Do you like it? —Oh, I ____ something about it. I certainly think it?s pretty on you. A. was said B. am saying C. am to say D. do say 12. ____ you promise to buy her a gift, you can?t break it in any case. A. Once B. Until C. For D. That 13 —How about going for a walk after supper? —____ A. No, I?m busy. B. Why do that? C. Yes, let?s do. D. Good idea. in ruins a (great) number of Unit4（53） injure vt. 课表词汇(49) 其它课标词汇(35) destroy vt. earthquake n. 黑体词(14) right away shock vi.vt&n. quake n. burst vi&n. rescue vt&n. well n. as if trap vt&n. pipe n. at an end dig out million n. ruin n&vt bury vt. event n.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 6
nation n. mine n. sincerely adv. canal n. miner n. express vt&n. steam n. shelter n. outline n. dirt n. title n. headline n. suffering n. reporter n. cyclist n. extreme adj. bar n. △词汇(4) brick n. damage n&vt. crack n.vi&vt. dam n. frighten vt. smelly adj. track n. frightened adj. farmyard n. useless adj. frightening adj. survivor n. electricity n. congratulation n. disaster n. judge n&vt. [重点句型] 1.The number of people who were killed or injured in the earthquake reached more than 400,000. 死伤的人数达到 40 多万。 2. The army organized the rescue workers to dig out those who were trapped and to bury the dead. 部队组织救援人员将受困的人们挖出来，将死者掩埋。 3.All hope was not lost. = Not all hope was lost.（部分否定）不是所有的希望都破灭了。 4. None of us were allowed to go there.（全部否定） 我们全都不许去那里。 5. It seemed as if the world was at an end as the earthquake destroyed nearly everything. 世界似乎到了末日，因为地震几乎毁了一切。 6. The one million people of the city, who thought little of these strange events, went to bed as usual that night.（非限制性定语从句） 这城市的一百万居民几乎都没有把这些奇怪的情况当一回事，当天 晚上照常上床睡觉了。 [写一写]检查一下掌握情况吧！ 1. As a result of the accident, the e______________ has to be cut off. 2.We were s___________ when we heard of the news that they would get married soon. 3. They began the r________work at once, as soon as the earthquake happened. 4. It is u__________ to argue with him, he is too stubborn. 5. There were dozens of people i__________in the fire, and they were sent to hospital immediately. 6.The balloon r_________ up slowly into the air. 7.The dead were b_________ in the ground after the terrible earthquake. 8.Earthquake is the most terrible d___________ in the world. 9.We should h_________ the soldiers who died in the war. 10How many j_________have been invited to the competition? 11.The city was completely d___________by the earthquake. 12.Do you know who o_____________the meeting? [汉译英] 1. 我谨向那些帮助过我的老师致谢。
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇
2. 大部分矿工被救了出来。 3. 这座小城的许多房子都被暴风雨给摧毁了。 4. 地震过后，全村到处都是残垣断壁。 5. 记者意识到女孩很害怕，而且尽力地回避问题。
generous adj. blanket n. Unit5（65） self n. educated adj. 课表词汇(52) selfish adj. relative n. 黑体词(19) quality n. selfless adj. terror n. active adj. selflessly adv. cruelty n. devote vt. devoted adj. sentence vt. out of work found vt. anti-black adj. vote n. vt&vi republic n. president n. attack vt principle n. △词汇（13） as a matter of fact peaceful adj. warm-hearted adj. equal adj. mankind n. easy-going adj. in trouble lawyer n. Bible n. turn to guidance n. invader n. lose heart legal adj. nationalism n. escape vi. fee n. livelihood n. educate vt. hopeful adj. giant adj. come to power youth n. leap n. beg vi. league n. passbook n. reward n&vt Youth League quote n. set up stage n. release vt. be sentenced to violence n. Nobel Peace Prize opinion blow up Cape Town willing adj. 其它课标词汇(33) mean adj. unfair adj. [重点句型] 1. The time when I first met him was a very difficult period of my life. 第一次见到他的时候是在我一生中非常艰难的时期。 （定语从句） 2. As a matter of fact, I was worried about whether I would be out of work. 事实上我担心我是不是会失业。 3. The last thirty years have seen the greatest number of laws stopping our rights and progress, until today we have reached a stage where we have almost no rights at all. （定语从句） 过去 30 年来所出现的大
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 8
量法律剥夺我们的权利，阻挡我们的进步，一直到今天，我们还处在几乎什么权利都没有的阶段。 4. In his life, he has always tried to help those who are less fortunate than himself. 在他的一生中，他总是设法帮助那些比他不幸的人。 5. Only then did we decide to answer violence with violence. （倒装句） 只有到这个时候我们才决定用暴力反抗暴力。 6. Before he came to power, he was once put in prison for years. 在掌权之前，他曾经坐 了几年牢。 [写一写] 检查一下掌握情况吧！ 1. Q_______ is more important than quantity. 2. No one can ________（逃离）punishment if he breaks the rule. 3. She is not only beautiful, but also well e________. 4. She did a very good job and got a r_______ from the company. 5. I hated being treated with v________. 6. The c_______ of life put an end to his life. 7. In our country people of or over 18 have the right to v________. 8. The organization was ___________(成立) in 1990. 9. Boys are usually not a_________ in English class. 10. Who was the first _____________(总统) of the USA? [翻译] 1. 别灰心， 你会成功的。 2. 大学尚未毕业，他就创办了自己的公司。 3. 只有通过努力拼搏， 才能实现自己的梦想。 4. 我们决不能嘲笑那些陷入困境的人，相反，我们应该帮助他们。 5. 他上台后就推出了一系列的改革方案。 [单项选择] 1. If my brother is allowed to go out, ______. A. so I should B. so am I C. so should I D. so I am 2. He ______ prison two years ago and now he _______. A. was put in; was set free B. was shut into, is set free C. put into, has been set freely D. was put into; has been set free 3. Only at that time ______ that he had made a lot of mistakes in his homework. A. he realized B. did he realize C. he did realized D. realized he 4. This is the plane _______ he went to Shanghai ______ business. A. where, for a B. by which, on the C. on which, on D. where, on 5. —I can ?t see the words on the blackboard clearly. —Why, your eyes need _____ .Perhaps you need _______ glasses.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 9
A. to examined, to wear B. to examine ,to wear C. to be examined, to wear D. examining, wearing 6. This is ______ that dog. A. as a big dog as B. as big a dog as C. a as big dog as D. a big as dog as 7. A new school was ______ in the village last year. A. held up B. set up C. sent up D. brought up 8. The number of the students in our school _____ large. A. are B. is C. am D. be 9. According to the time table, the train for Beijing______ at seven o?clock in the evening . A. leaves B. has left C. was left D. will leave 10. We were all waiting for you. You _____for the seaside by yourself without leaving a message. A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left C. could not have left D. needn’t leave explode vi. painting n. 必修二单词 281 个，其中课标 sink vi. castle n. 词汇 223（黑体词 84） think highly of trial n. Unit1 （52） evidence n. 课标词汇(43) 其它课标词汇(25) rare adj. entrance n. 黑体词(18) survive vi valuable adj. sailor n. in search of vase n. maid n. select vt. dynasty n. informal adj. design n&vi amaze vt. debate n&vi. fancy adj&vt amazing adj. △词汇(9) decorate v. honey n. cultural adj. belong vi style n. relic n. belong to jewel n. ivory n. in return artist n. dragon n. at war troop n. amber n. remove vt. reception n. mystery n. less than wooden adj. rebuild vt. doubt n&vt. former adj. eyewitness n. worth prep.n.&adj. local adj. Berlin n. take apart apart adv. [重点句型] 1.Frederick william I, the king of Prussia, could never have imagined that his greatest gift to the Russian people would have such an amazing history. 普鲁士国王腓特烈威廉一世绝不可能想到他送给俄罗斯人民的厚礼会有这样一段令人惊讶的历史。 2.There is no doubt that the boxes were then put on a train for Konigsberg ,which was at that time a German city on the Baltic Sea .毫无疑问，这些箱子后来被装上火车运往哥尼斯堡。 3.After that, what happened to the amber room remains a mystery.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 10
从那以后，琥珀屋的去处便成了一个谜。 4.In a trial, a judge must decide which eyewitnesses to believe and which not to believe. 在审判中，法官必须断定那些证人可以相信，哪些证人不能相信。 5.Nor do I think they should give it to any government. 我也认为他们不应该将它交给任何政府部门。 [单词拼写] 1. When the police arrived, he had destroyed the e________ of his guilt（犯罪）. 2. Have you seen the latest d________ for the new library? 3. Her parents died in the accident, but she s________. 4. I got a very friendly r________ when I arrived there. 5. There?s some d________ whether John will come on time. 6. The C________ Revolution happened in China in the 1960s. 7. The f__________ style attracted a large number of people. 8. They are pretty r_____. Only about a hundred were made. 9. The Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet remains a m__________ to many foreigners. 10. He __________(移开) his trousers and I found the wound. 11. The two countries were then ______ ______(交战). People lived a hard life. 12. A team of 350 experts(专家) were sent to the desert(沙漠), ______ ______ ______ the buried ancient city(寻找埋在地下的古城). 13. The headmaster __________ _________ ______(器重) me because of my good performance. 14. Recently I’ve found a rare Qing Dynasty vase. But I don’t know whether it should ________ _______(属于) me. 15. The old man saw some Germans ________ _______(拆开) the Amber Room and moving it away. ancient adj. motto n. Unit 2 （50） competitor n. swift adj. 课表词汇(39) medal n. physical adj. 黑体词(13) compete vi. Greece n. fine vt. take part in Greek adj&n. poster n. stand for magical adj. glory n. admit vt&vi volunteer n&adj.vt&vi hopeless adj. as well homeland n. foolish adj. host vt&n. regular adj. pain n. replace vt. basis n. △ 词汇(11) charge vt&n. athlete n. mascot n. in charge slave n. athletics n. advertise vt&vi nowadays n. olive n. bargain vi&n. gymnastics n. wreath n. one after another stadium n. similarity n. deserve vi&vt. gymnasium n. Athens n. responsibility n. Atlanta n. 其它课标词汇(26)
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 11
princess n. goddess n. prince n. striker n. [重点句型] 1.I lived in what you call “ancient Greece” and I used to write about the Olympic Games a long time ago. 我生活在你们所说的“古希腊” 。 2. It?s in the Summer Olympics that you have the running races ,together with swimming sailing and all the team sports . 跑步、游泳、划船和所有团队项目是在夏季奥运会上进行。 [单词拼写] 1. The Chinese delegation has won 32 gold m_______ in the 2004 Athens Olympic Games. 2. A_______ from all over the world will come to attend the Games every four years. 3. Mr. King has r_______ Mike as captain of the team. 4. Tom will have an i_______ with the boss of the company he wants to work in. 5. Mary was not at home, so her son acted as h_______. 6. Many c___________ will compete in a race to be held next month. 7. She was a________ into the party. 8. They often do some p________ exercise after school. 9. It?s f________ of you to make so many mistakes. 10. You can find some a_________ ruins in the village. 11. The football match will be held in the Peking Workers? S_________.. 12. The people without tickets are not a______ to enter the stadium. 13. The newspaper has lots of a___________, which help us to find a good job.. 14 He is tired of being treated like a s_______. 15. The __________(有魔力的) tools are popular with young children. 16. We achieved victories _______ _______ ________(一个接一个地). 17. I went to see my grandfather __________________________(每两周). 18. ______ ______ (举办) the Olympic is a rich prize for a country. 19. All countries can take part if they reach the standard to ______ ______ ______(参加) the game. in a way logically adv. Unit3 （62） arise vi technology n. 课表词汇(49) with the help of technological adj. 黑体词(16) solve vt. electronic adj. revolution n. from…on deal with artificial adj. as a result watch over intelligence n. so…that… intelligent adj. 其它课标词汇(33) explore vt&vi calculate vt. reality n. anyhow adv. universal adj. personal adj. goal n. simplify vt. personally adv. human race sum n. tube n. signal vi&vt. n. operator n. total. adj&n. type n.vt&vi logical adj. totally adv.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 12
network n. appearance n. transistor n. web n. character n. chip n. application n. mop n&vt Mars n. finance n. niece n supporting adj. mobile adj. programmer n. △ 词汇(14) rocket n. abacus n. android n. happiness n. calculator n. teammate n. download vt. laptop n. naughty adj. virus n. analytical adj. spoil vt. coach n. deigner n. [重点句型] 1.As time went by, I was made smaller. 随着时间的推移，我被做得越来越小。 2.Now I am working in a computer company designing new programs for computers. 现在我在一家电脑公司工作，为电脑设计新程序。 3.She programs us with all the possible moves she has seen while watching human games. 她把观看人类比赛时所看到的一切可能动作编入我们的程序。 4.Whenever he comes, I have to look after her ,and sometimes help her with her homework. 无论她什么时候来我都不得不照顾她，有时候帮她做家庭作业。 [单词拼写] 1. In c_______ with most educated people, he prefers classical music to jazz. 2. He is quite clever a boy though he looks s______-minded. 3. In the past 20 years, my hometown has t_______ changed. 4. In the early 1960?s, computers were connected by a n_______, so that people could share information and talk to each other. 5. Could you tell me the advantages and d_________ of being famous? 6. He is so clever that he is considered to have high i____________. 7. The new type of mobile phone is expensive, ________, it?s worth buying it. 8. There are so many different t______ of bread that I didn?t know which to buy. 9. She didn?t like the plan, but p__________ I see nothing wrong with it. 10. The 21st century is the century of information t___________. 11. Stone is often used as a building m___________. 12. The invention of computer was a t__________ revolution. 13. There are many ways of c___________ in the modern world, such as telephone, fax, and so on. 14. His report d___________ with the fact. 15. Some students have a more a__________ approach to learning. 16. I?m trying to c_________ how much paint we need. 17. They were ________ ________（监视）by three policemen. 18. _____ ______ ______(在某种程度上), I like this book very much. 19. She has __________(徘徊) up and down the road, not knowing what to do and where to go. 20. As time ______ ______(流逝), my memory seems to get worse.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 13
21. How are you going to ______ ______(处理) the water pollution of the area? 22. To be a good learner, you must ______ _______ ______ _______(充分利用) the library books, newspapers and magazines. 23. I would really like to ______ ______（和??打比赛）a human team sometimes. 24. ______ ______ ______ ______ （在． ． ． ． ． ． 的帮助下） my English teacher, I have made rapid progress in my English study. secure adj. Unit4 （59） 其它课标词汇(28) wildlife n. income n. 课表词汇(47) protection n. dinosaur n. 黑体词(19) die out wild adj. incident n. hunt vt&vi. decrease vi&vt dust n. in peace loss n. fierce adj. in danger(of) reserve n. ending n. in relief zone n. △词汇(12) burst into laughter carpet n. habitat n. protect…from respond vi. threaten vt&vi contain vt. distant adj. endanger vt. affect vt. fur n. species n. pay attention to relief n. antelope n. appreciate vt. laughter n. millipede n. succeed vi &vt. mercy n. Indonesia n. employ vt. certain adj. rhino n. harm n&vt. importance n. extinction n. bite vt&vi. rub vt. county n. come into being mosquito n. unexpected adj. inspect vt. insect n. disappearance n. according to powerful adj. faithfully adv. so that attention n. [重点句型] 1.WWF is very concerned about it as this is a very important park for endangered animals. 世界自然基金组织非常关心它，因为这个公园对于濒危动物非常重要。 2.They lived on the earth tens of millions of years ago, before humans came into being . 千百万年前，恐龙就在地球上生活用品，比人类的出现早得多. [单词拼写] 1. Most people are afraid of w_______ animals. 2. The p_________ of the old buildings is poor. 3. China is becoming a p________ country in international affairs. 4. The story of Hong Zhanhui a _________ millions of Chinese. 5. Why are pandas in d_________ of disappearing? 6. He is wearing sunglasses to p________ his eyes from the strong sunlight.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 14
7. They tried their best to bring the new law into e_______. 8. Why are they in danger of d___________? 9. One home in China is in Wolong Nature R________ , Sichuan Province. 10. Another problem is the l_______ of bamboo. 11. The number of South China tiger has risen from very few to about 60 after being left in p_________ with no hunting. 12. More a__________ should be paid to improving the living condition of farmers. 13. It was as f_________ as tiger. brief adj&n. Unit5 （58） 其它课标词汇(27) folk adj. devotion n. 课表词汇(45) jazz n. afterwards adv. 黑体词(18) roll vt&vi.n. musician n. invitation n. dream of pretend vt. beard n. to be honest passer-by n. sensitive adj. attach vt&vi extra adj. painful adj. attach… to… instrument n. △词汇(13) form vt. n. performance n. classical adj. earn vt. pub n. rock?n?roll perform vt&vi cash n. orchestra n. in cash studio n. rap n. play jokes on millionaire n. choral adj. rely vi actor n. karaoke n. rely on broadcast n&v fame n. be/get familiar with humorous adj. reunite vt. or so familiar adj. excitement n. break up attactive adj. ballad n. in addition addition n. overnight adv. sort out dip vt. tadpole n. above all confident adj. lily n. [重点句型] 1.The musicians were to play jokes on each other as well as play music, most of which was based loosely on the beatles. 组成乐队的音乐人演奏音乐，还彼此打趣逗笑，这些玩笑和音乐大多都在模仿“甲壳虫”乐队。 2.They put an advertisement in a newspaper looking for rock musicians ,but they could only find one who was good enough. 他们在报纸上命登了一则广告，想招摇滚乐手，但他们只招到一个满意的。 3.Each week on TV,the Monkees would play and sing songs written by other musicians. 门基乐队每个星期都要在电视上演唱由别的音乐家创作的歌曲。 4.Their personal life was regularly discussed by people who did not know them but talked as if they were close friends . 上些不认识他们的人也在不断地讨论他们的私生活，而且就像是他们的密友一样在谈论他们。
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 15
5. Freddy and his band could not go out anywhere without being followed. 弗雷迪和他的乐队无论走到哪儿都有人跟踪。 [单词拼写] 1. I?m sure she is h_______ with me although I met her for the first time. 2. The poor girl was kneeling on the ground, begging money from the p_________. 3. You?ll get an e_______ gift if you buy something during the Christmas. 4. Even the medium can play j______ on the president on April Fools? Day. 5. The Internet games are a_______ to some young people. 6. The former USSR(苏联) b______ up many years ago. 7. The assistants of the library are s_________ out the books. 8. The f_______ music is very familiar among the villagers. 9. The boy sings so well that he dreams of being a m__________ tomorrow. 10. We left our hometown and moved to the big city to e______ much money. 11. He did it so well to win a good r_________ rather than money. 12. They put an a_______________ in a newspaper looking for rock musicians 13. They are going to give a p___________ of ?Hamlet?. 14. I will see you ______________(.后来) 15. As the __________ goes, “Time and tide wait for no man.” （谚语） 16. The doctor is ___________ an operation now.（施行） 17. He expressed it in the __________ of fiction.（形式） 必修三 331 个词汇，其中课标 词汇 249（黑体词 97） Unit1（77） 课表词汇(55) 黑体词(24) take place religious adj. in memory of belief n. dress up trick n&vt play a trick on gain vt. gather vt&vi award n&vt admire vt. look forward to day and night as though
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇
have fun with permission n. turn up keep one?s word hold one?s breath apologize vi. obvious adj. set off remind vt. remind…of… 其它课标词汇(31) beauty n. harvest n.vi&vt. celebration n. hunter n. starve vi&vt origin n. ancestor n. Mexico
feast n. bone n. poet n. arrival n. independence n. independent adj. agriculture n. agricultural adj. rooster n. energetic adj. Easter clothing n. Christian n&adj. custom n. worldwide adj. fool n.vt.vi&adj. parking n. parking lot drown vt&vi
sadness n. Halloween necessity n. wipe vt. preoduce n. prediction n. weep vi&n. carnival n. fashion n. forgive vt. lunar adj. Valentine?s Day parade n. weave vt&vi △词汇(22) seasonal adj. Jesus herd n. grave n. cherry n. magpie n. incense n. blossom n&vi. announcer n. skull n. rosebud the Milky Way [重点句型] 1.On this important feast day, people eat food in the shape of skulls and cakes with “bones” on them. 在这个重要的节日里，人们吃制成颅骨形状的食物和装点有骨头的蛋糕。 2.It is now a children?s festival, when they can dress up and go to their neighbours? homes to ask for sweets. 如今这已经成为了孩子们的节日，在这一天他们可以乔装打扮去邻居家要糖吃。 3.The most energetic and important festivals are the ones that look forward to the end of winter and to the coming of spring. 最富有生气，又是最重要的节日，就是告别冬天、迎来春天的日子。 4.The country, covered with cherry tree flowers, looks as though it is covered with pink snow. 这时候被樱花充盈的日本，看上去就像覆盖着一层粉红色的雪。 [写一写]检查一下自己吧！ 1. More and more ___________ (农业)products are being shipped abroad. 2. He travelled around ___________ (收集) facts about folk songs. 3. We talked about different _______(社会)problems, such as education and unemployment. 4. How will you __________(庆祝)the coming New Year? 5. I’ll tell him the news on his _________(到达) 6. He doesn?t depend on his parents for money and lives a life of i___________. 7. My heart beats faster whenever I see our n_______ flag raised. 8. France and Germany are both E____________ countries. 9. The poor man died of s_____________ because of lack of food. 10.The o ___________ of this custom is unknown tell a lie before long Unit2（71） win… back put on weight 课表词汇(53) strength n. 黑体词(21) 其它课标词汇（32） diet n.&vi. consult vt. nut n. balance vt&n. earn one?s living bean n. fry vt&vi debt pea n. ought v.aux. in debt cucumber n. ought to limit vt&n. eggplant n. lose weight benefit n.vt&vi pepper n. raw adj. combine vt&vi mushroom n. get away with cut down peach n.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 17
lemon n. digest vi&vt, n. stir-fry vt. balance diet carrot n. cola barbecue n&vt. glare vi&n. sugary adj. mutton n. spy vi&vt n. sign n. roast adj&vt.vi spy on poisonous adj. bacon n. limited adj. scury n. slim adj.&vi. breast n. rickets n. curiosity n. garlic n. obesity n. hostess n. sigh vi.n. vitamin n. vinegar n. protein n. △词汇(18) lie n&vi. spaghetti n. cooperation n. customer n. muscle n. ingredient n. discount n. protective adj. flavour n. weakness n. kebab fibre n. stir vt. [重点句型] 1. “Nothing could be better,” he thought. 他想， “再没有比这更好的了。 ” 2.Something terrible must have happened if Li Chang was not coming to eat in his restaurant as he awalys did. 要是李昌不像往常那样到他店里吃饭，那一定发生了很严重的事情。 3.He could not have Yong Hui getting away with telling people lies! 他可不能让雍慧哄骗人们却不受惩罚。 [写一写] 1. He had so much _______(精力)that he did the work of three men. 2. The boy shows great _________( 好奇心)about animals. 3. You mustn’t eat too much fat if you want to keep _______(苗条的) 4. The shopping mall is full of c____________ every day. 5. They love r__________ meat in the open air. 6. In some countries, people eat too much fat and sugar. They should eat a b_____ diet to keep healthy. 7. She is so fat that she has made up her mind to go on a d_________ to lose weight. 8. Looking at his son, he s________ and went out of the room. 9. They stood there, g________ at each other without a word. 10. Time is l________. We need to be hurry. stare vi take a chance Unit3（54） stare at in rags 课表词汇（44） spot vt. n. indeed 黑体词(17) bring up account vi&vt. n. as for scene n. account for 其它课标词汇(27) permit vt&vi n. seek vt.vi birthplace n. go ahead contrary n. adj. novel n. adj. by accident on the contrary adventure n.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 18
phrase n. umbelievable adj. △词汇(10) author n. steak n. boyhood n. wander vi. pineapple n. narrator n. pavement n. dessert n. bet n. vi&vt. businessman n. amount n. make a bet ahead adv. rude adj. penniless adj. bay n. manner n. nightfall n. fault n. scream vi.n. unpaid adj. passage n. genuine adj. charity n. embassy n. rag n. issue vt.vi. patience n. bow vi. n. fake n.adj. envelope n. barber n. [重点句型] 1.Well, towards nightfall I found myself carried out to sea by a strong wind. 傍晚时分我发现我被一阵大风刮到海上去了。 2.The next morning I?d just about given myself up for lost when I was spotted by a ship. 第二天早上我正要放弃的时候，一艘海船发现了我。 3.That?s why we?ve given you the letter. 这就是我们给你这封信的原因。 [写一写] 1. He had no money with him and had to earn his _________(船费)by doing jobs on the ship. 2. The sunrise is a beautiful ___________(景象) 3. Only one man __________(幸免)the accident. 4. I can make a b__________ that our team will win. 5. We are not p____________ to swim in the river. It?s too dangerous. 6. After three hours of waiting for the train, our p______ finally ran out. 7. His a________ made me surprised. 8. Jenny has just bought a new skirt with red s__________. 9. On the c_______, I don?t like the way you?re talking. 10. Do you like a_______ in your life? give birth to solar system Unit4（65） in one?s turn religion n. 课表词汇(44) prevent…from atom n. 黑体词(17) syetem n. puzzle n. vt.vi. billion n.adj.pron. theory n. pull n.vt. globe n. violent adj. cheer up carbon n. in time now that dioxide n. unlike prep. break out carbon dioxide harmful adj. watch over atmosphere n. lay eggs fundamental adj. 其它课标词汇(27) exist vi astronomy n. acid n.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 19
chain n. spaceship n. reptile n. multiply vt.vi. float vi.vt. n. dinosaur n. oxygen n. mammal n. △词汇(21) thus adv. astronomer n. geologist n. biology n. solar adj. extinct adj. biologist n. global adj. comet n. gravity n. nitrogen n. lessen vi. vt. satellite n. vapour weightlessly adv. gentle adj. presence n. cabin. physicist n. dissolve vt.vi. get the hang of block out reaction n. exhaust vt. climate n. shellfish n. crash vi.vt amphibian n. [重点句型] 1.What it was to become was uncertain until between 4.5 and 3.8 billion years ago when the dust settled in to a solid globe. 它将成为什么仍然不得而知，直到 45 亿~38 亿年前，这团尘埃才逐渐下来变成了固态的球体。 2.The earth became so violent that it was not clear whether the shape would last or not. 地球变得激烈动荡，不知道这个固体形状是否会继续存在下去。 3.What is even more important is that as the earth cooled down, water began to appear on its surface. 更为重要的是，随着地球冷却下来，水开始出现在地面。 4.Others, called amphibians, were able to live on land as well as in the water. 另一些，被称作两栖动物，既可以生活在水中，也能生活在陆地上。 5.So whether life will continue on the earth for millions of years to come will depend on whether this problem can be solved. 所以在未来的数百万年中，生命能否在地球上延续取决于这个问题能否得到解决。 [写一写] 1. Don?t put the bottle on the edge of the _________(表面) of the desk, or it will fall down. 2. The ________(气氛)changed as he walked in. 3. The professor has brought in a good ________(系统) of teaching languages from abroad. 4. She asked them not to discuss the matter in her ___________(在场) 5. He was very __________(粗暴的)when he got drunk. 6. With the d______ of modern agriculture and industry, our everyday life has improved a lot. 7. During the Second World War, two atom bombs e___________ in Japan,. 8. Man can?t live without water and o_________. 9. If I tell you the secret, don't s________ it around. 10. Now we still don?t know whether life e__________ on Mars. rather than measure vi.vt. n. Unit5（64） chat vi.n. settle down 课表词汇(53) surround vt. manage to do 黑体词(18)
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 20
catch sight of eastward adv.adj. approximately adv. have a gift for westward dawn n. within upward buffet n. border n. vt.vi. harbour n. broad adj. mix vt.vi. aboard prep.adv. terrify vt. mixture n. eagle terrified adj. confirm vt. slight adj. pleased adj. distance n. slightly adv. impressive adj. in the distance acre n. △词汇(11) nearby adv.adj. urban adj. multicultural adj. tradition n. topic n. grizzly n. adj. impress vt. bush n. ploar adj. maple n. penguin n. 其它课标词汇(35) quiz n. frost n. prime adj. Canadian n.adj. wealthy adj. governor n. minister n. mist n. cowboy prime minister misty adj. location n. continent n. schoolmate n. pearl n. baggage n. booth n. Cantonese n.adj. scenery n. downtown adj.adv. workplace n. [重点句型] 1.Going eastward, you?ll pass mountains and thousands of lakes and forests, as well as wide rivers and large cities. 当你们一路向东行，你们会经过一座座山脉，上千个湖泊、森林，还有宽阔的河流和许多大城市。 2.Some people have the idea that you can cross Canada in less than five days, but they forget the fact that Canada is 5500 kilometres from coast to coast. 有人认为在不到五天的时间里能穿越加拿大，但是他 们忘了加拿大从东海岸到西海岸共有 5500 公里。 3.It is so wet there that the trees are extremely tall, some measuring over 90 metres. 那儿的湿度很大，所以树长得很高，有些高 90 多米。 [写一写] 1. There are seven c_______ in the world, of which Asia is the largest. 2. The house was s_______ by high walls. 3. The town lies on the b________ between the US and Canada. 4. When are you going t marry and s____________ down? 5. Vancouver is Canada?s largest h_____________. 6. Although this task is ____________ (非常地)difficult, we will try our best to finish it. 7. The patient is ______________ (稍微) better today. 8. The rural _________(风景)was so beautiful that he decided to stay one more week. 9. Go __________(向东)to the end of the street and you will find the book. 10. It is known to us all that China is a ________(多文化的) country.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 21
by chance argument n. 必修四单词 281，其中课标词 come across entertainment n. 汇 226（黑体词 71） intend vt. inspire vt. Unit1(53) deliver vt. audience n. 课表词汇(46) carry on rate n. 黑体词(20) human being sickness n. 其它课标词汇(26) campaign n.vi. achievement n. emergency n. behave vt.vi welfare n. generation n. shade n.&vt. project n. kindness n. move off institute n. considerate adj. observe vt. specialist n. consideration n. respect n&vt. connection n. modest adj. argue vt&vi. organization n. △词汇(7) lead a… life behaviour n. China Welfare Institute crowd n&vt. worthwhile adj. specialize vi. crowd in nest n. chimp n. support n&vt bond n. landmine n. look down on/upon observation n. inspiration n. refer vi childhood n. career n. refer to outspoken adj. determination n. [重点句型] 1.Following Jane?s way of studying chimps, our group are all going to visit them in the forest. 我们一行人准备按照简研究黑猩猩的方法去森林里拜访它们。 2.Everybody sits and waits in the shade of the trees while the familty begins to wake up and move off. 大家坐在树荫下等待着，这时候猩猩们睡醒了，准备离开。 3.She spent years observing and recording their daily activities. 她花了多年的时间来观察并记录黑猩猩的日常活动。 4.Only after her mother came to help her for the first few months was she allowed to begin her project. 她母亲头几个月来帮过她的忙，这才使她得以开始自己的计划。 5.Once I stop, it all comes crowding in and I remember the chimps in laboratories. 我一旦停下来，所有的一切都会涌上心头，我就会想起实验室里的黑猩猩。 [单词拼写] 1. With her great efforts, she has a__________ everything she wanted to do. 2. Her research shows the c____________ between human beings and chimps. 3. “Have you taken part in either of my last two c_____________?” The officer asked the soldier. 4. If you want to help the poor, you can join the o________________, which usually has some such activities. 5. He is an agricultural s___________, who d__________ all his life to the research into agriculture. 6. The little boy?s bad b____________ at the party made his parents upset. 7. It is w___________ to spend the whole day in the forest, o_________ how the chimps live.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 22
8. He is such a great man that all of us show our r___________ to him. 9. The couple living next door always a___________ with each other about some family problems. 10. I_________by the teacher?s words, he is d____________ to study harder than before. 11. He has to work hard to earn more money, because he has a large family to s_________. 12. Everything taken into c_______________, he has done a good job this time. 13. The famous doctor has d___________ hundreds of babies during her life. 14. It is c______________ of you not to make any noise while the others are having a rest. bacteria (bacterium) n. Unit2(55) 其它课标词汇(29) statistic n. pest n. 课表词汇(46) sunburnt adj. nutrition n. 黑体词(17) struggle vi&n. decade n. mineral n. expand vt&vi. super adj. discovery n. thanks to output n. soil n. rid vt crop n. root n. rid…of hunger n.vt&vi. skim vt be satisfied with disturbing adj. underline vt. would rather circulate vi&vt. summary n. therefore Vietnam n. △词汇(9) export vt&vi battle n.vt&vi. Hybrid adj.n. regret vt&n. freedom n. strain n. build up equip vt&vi. sorghum n. lead to grain n. peanut n. focus n&vt nationality n. personality n. focus on occupation n. organic adj. reduce vt confuse vt. fertile adj. keep… free from/of chemical adj. fertilizer n. comment n.vt&vi production n. soybean [重点句型] 1.Dr Yuan Longping grows what it is called super hybrid rice. 袁隆平博士种植的是被称为“超级杂交水稻”的稻种。 2.This special strain of rice makes it possible to produce one-third more of the crop in the same fields. 这种特殊的稻种使得同样的田地多收获三分之一的产量成为可能。 3.Using his hybrid rice, farmers are produing harvestes twice as large as before. 用他的杂交水稻稻种，农民种出的粮食比以前多了一倍。 4.He would rather keep time for his hobbies. 他宁愿把时间花在自己的业余爱好上。 [单词拼写] 1. In the old days, many children suffered from h___________ because of no food. 2. If you keep staying in the sun for a long time, you?ll get s_____________. 3. Though he is young, he is s____________ to support a large family. 4. As is known to all, when heated, things will e______________.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 23
5. He wants to c___________ his knowledge all over the world. 6. Each classroom in our school is e_____________ with a computer, which is helpful to our study. 7. Every year, we will e_________ much oil from the other countries. 8. The twins are so alike that I always c__________ them with each other. 9. The method of r____________ the teaching cost has been discussed at the meeting. 10. After your reading, can you give the s____________ of this passage? [单项选择] 1. I rushed for the door and fell________the cat in the halfway and________to my feet. A．over; struggled B．over; raised C．down; rose D．down; jumped 2. His modest business eventually________into a supermarket empire. A．extended B．explored C．expanded D．enlarged 3. The condition prevents the blood from________freely. A．circulating B．traveling C．spreading D．blowing 4. Please________yourself________a sharp pencil and a rubber for the exam. A．equip; with B．equip; for C．provide; to D．furnish; with 5. I'm old enough to have the________to do as I like. A．chance B．opportunity C．freedom D．access 6. With the help of the German experts, the factory produced________cars in 1993 as the year before. A．as twice many B．as many as twice C．as twice as many D．twice as many 7. There were more than 10 passengers________in the air crash last week. A．killing B．killed C．were killed D．being killed 8. —The last one________pays the meal. —Agreed! A．arrived B．arrives C．to arrive D．arriving 9. He didn't make________clear when and where the meeting would be held. A．this B．that C．it D．these whisper n.vt&vi worn adj. Unit3(72) react vi. failure n 课表词汇(48) leather n. 黑体词(14) 其它课标词汇(34) up to now humour n. chew vt&vi. content adj. n. vt. comedy n. convincing adj. feel/be content with performer n. outstanding adj. badly off astonish vt. Switzerland n. entertain vt.vi astonishing adj. gesture n. vi overcome vt.vi fortunate adj. particular adj. pick out unfortunately adv. particularly adv. cut off ordinary adj. occasion n. convince vt. bored adj. budget n. direct vt. vi. throughout prep. adv. actress n. star in homeless adj. amuse vt. slide vt.vi.n. moustache n. pancake n.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 24
explanation n. mime n. underdog n. detective n. brighten vt. snowstorm n. mountainous adj. depressed adj. lace n. vast adj. teens n. mouthful n. mess n. subtle adj. enjoyment n. porridge n. entertaining adj. Oscar n. drunk adj. charming adj. confidence n. tramp n. costume n. △词汇(24) punchline n. worn-out adj. amusing adj. verbal adj. stiffly adv. rhythm n. nonverbal adj. optimism n. [重点句型] 1.As Victor Hugo once said, “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face”, and up to now nobody has been able to do this better than Charlie Chaplin. 正如维克多雨果曾经说过： “笑容如阳光，驱走人们脸上的冬天。 ”关于这一点，直到今天也没有 人比查理卓别林做得更好。 2.You may find it astonishing that Charlie was taught to sing as soon as he could speak and dance as soon as he could walk. 你可能会感到惊奇，查理刚回说话时大人就教他唱歌，他刚会走路时大人就教他跳舞了。 3.Unfortunately his father died, leaving the family even worse off, so Charlie spent his childhood looking after his sick mother and his brother. 不幸的是他的父亲去世了，使得他的家庭更加艰难，所以查理在童年时期就要照顾生病的母亲和 弟弟。 4.Then he picks out the lace of the shoe and eats it as if it were spaghetti. 然后他挑出鞋带来吃，像吃意大利面条一样。 5.The acting is so convincing that it makes you believe that it is one of the best meals he has ever tasted! 查理的表演是那么有说服力，以至于你会相信这顿饭是他所吃过的最美味的一餐！ [单词拼写] 1.It seems that he is quite c_________ with what he has got. 2.We were all a___________ at the a_________ news he told us just now. 3.It?s hard for her to decide what to buy because she is quite p___________ about the things she buys. 4.Whoever comes, my mother will e_________ him the best food of our family. 5. In no time, the exciting news spread t_________ the whole country. 6. Because of the terrible earthquake, many children became h_____________. 7. It?s hard to imagine that such a millionaire wears a w___________ coat. 8. Many of us know the famous saying “F________ is the mother of success.” 9. He was determined to o__________ the difficulties he met in his study. 10. I was f__________ to catch the train at the last minute. 11. He was caught in a s___________ when he was travelling in the mountains. 12. She s_________ in the film d__________ by Zhang Yimou.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 25
13.His hometown is in a m___________ area, which is surrounded by a lot of mountains. 14.He w_________ to me the news that he had won a thousand yuan from the lottery he bought. [单项选择] 1. Up to now, the program________thousands of children who would otherwise have died. A．would save B．saves C．had saved D．has saved 2. ________was expected, only five people turned up at the party， ________disappointed the hostess very much. A．As; which B．As; that C．It; that D．It; which 3. ________house prices up all the time, the complains can be heard everywhere. A．As B．For C．Through D．With 4. The stranger stared at me as if he________me. A．knows B．knew C．knowing D．had known 5. The mountain village was________by the snow for more than a month. A．cut down B．cut in C．cut off D．cut up canteen n. function n.vi Unit4（51） flight n. truly adv. 课表词汇(44) curious adj. false adj. 黑体词(11) represent vt. curiously adv. anger n. approach vt.vi&n. Colombia fist n. defend vt. cheek n. yawn vi. defend…against defence n. subjective adj. likely adj. major adj.vi hug vi.vt. be likely to misunderstand vt. rank n. in general misunderstanding n. cassette n. ease n. vt. Jordan n. △词汇(7) at ease dash vi. simply adv. lose face adult n. adj. Muslim n. adj. turn one?s back to spoken adj. posture n. unspoken adj. employee n. 其它课标词汇(33) statement n. Spain n. frown vi. greet vi.vt. Italy n. misread vt. association n. crossroads n. respectful adj. dormitory n. facial adj. [重点句型] 1.After half an hour of waiting for their flight to arrive, I saw several young people enter the waiting area looking around curiously. 在我等了半个小时后，我看见几个年轻人走进了等候区，好奇地向四周张望。 2.The first person to arrive was Tony Garcia from Colombia, closely followed by Julia Smith from Britain. 第一个到达的是从哥伦比亚来的托尼加西亚，随后紧跟的是英国的茱莉亚史密斯。 3.Not all cultures greet each other the same way, nor are they comfortable in the same way with touching or distance between people.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 26
各种文化背景下的人互致问候的方式不尽相同，身体接触和相互间距离的程度也并不一样。 4.In general, though, studying international customs can certainly help avoid difficulties in today?s world of cultural crossroads! 但总的来说，在当今文化交融的世界，学习不同国家的习俗肯定能帮助我们避免交往中的困难。 [单词拼写] 1. I m_________ in English when learning in university. 2. When visiting a place, usually the visitors will buy some l___________ things. 3. Children are always c__________to know the things they have never seen. 4. When a___________the house, they found something unusual, so they stopped to have a look. 5. He is l__________ to come, but I?m not sure. 6. In g____________, men are usual taller than women. 7. Be careful to a_________ making the same mistake. 8. Speak clearly, or you?ll make your m_______________. 9. F___________ expression_rs can have a lot of meanings. 10. Some deaf people make themselves understood by g______________. [单项选择] 1. —Tommy, why is the baby crying? —En... I only kissed________on________head. A．he; the B．him; the C．him; his D．he; his 2. All the different races of the country were________at the parade. A．represented B．stood for C．taken the place of D．intended 3. I agree with most of what you said, but I don't agree with________ A．everything B．anything C．something D．nothing 4. —Which team is________to win the game? —In my opinion, it is________for our team to win. A．probable; likely B．possible; probable C．likely; probable D．likely; possible 5. The company was willing to provide us with what we needed，________made us excited. A．what B．it C．which D．that 6. I am going to do all I can________the bad impression you have of me. A．to remove B．remove C．to leave D．leave 7. Yesterday I met a(n)________teacher by chance who taught me English in the university three years ago. A．early B．former C．first D．advanced 8. Oh, boy, why are you killing your time this way? Can't you find something________doing? A．useful B．worthy C．valuable D．worth 9. Property insurance helps you to________against natural disasters, in front of which humans appear too small. A．prevent B．defend C．protect D．shelter 10. He is not________to be the kind of man who could have done such a rude thing to a lady.You must have been mistaken. A．likely B．possible C．probable D．maybe swing n.vt.vi advance vt.vi.n. Unit5(50) no wonder in advance 课表词汇(42) preserve n. vt. get close to 黑体词(9) be famous for be modelled after come to life
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇 27
deed n. shuttle n. 其它课标词汇(34) theme n. sword n. freeway n. central adj. tournament n. souvenir n. various adj. settler n. sneaker n. cartoon n. athletic adj. brochure n. whichever pron. translator n. △词汇(8) fantasy n. minority n. roller coaster n. amusement n. cloth n. pirate n. attraction n. jungle n. fairy tale tourism n. creature n. craftsman n. wherever adv&conj. sunlight n. bald adj. unique adj. advanced adj. knight n. carpenter n. brand n. joust vi engine n. outing n. diver n. length n. admission n. [重点句型] 1.Whichever and whatever you like, there is a theme park for you! 2.With all these attractions, no wonder tourism is increasing wherever there is Disneyland. 有所有这么多引人入胜的东西，难怪哪里有迪斯尼乐园，哪里的旅游业就会兴旺。 3.Futuroscope is not only for individuals, but is also the perfect mix of fun and learning for class outings. 观测未来主题公园不仅仅适合个人，也适合全班出游，因为它是娱乐和学习的完美结合。 [单词拼写] 1. There is a _________（多样）of goods in the supermarket. 2. Classes or other groups can get the group ____________(入场费) rate if they let Futuroscope knoe their plans in advance. 3. Usually, we will buy a lot of ___________（纪念品） when visiting a place of interest. 4. BMW is a famous car ___________（品牌）. 5. The equipments for teaching in our school are very _____________(先进的). 6. In some culture theme parks, you can have pictures taken in the clothing of __________（少数民族） people. 7. He likes to _________（逗?乐） his friends with some jokes. 8. You are likely to get lost while travelling in the ___________（丛林）. 9. This kind of shirt is made of a special kind of ____________（布料）. 10. My wish is to be a ____________（译者） in the future, so I must learn English hard now.
人教新课标高一英语必修 1-4 词汇