学生姓名 老师姓名 阶段 任老师 观察□维护□ 学 科 教材版本 提高□√ 英语 新人教版 巩固□ 年 级 填写时间 课时计划 第1次 高一年级
一 unit1 Friendship
1、as 用作连词，可引导下列状语从句 教学难点 2、It/This/That is the + 序数词 + time that 3、强调句型基本结构 It is/was+被强调部分+that/who/whom+其他成分 4、with 引导的独立主格结构 with 复合结构
短语 归纳 词语 辨析
对写作有帮助的短语 1. ignore / neglect / overlook 2. cheat / fool 3. calm / quiet / silent / still 4. join / join in / take part in / attend 1. ignore vt. 忽视 ignorance n. 无知 dusky adj.昏暗的; 黑 暗的 addition n. 加, 附加 additional adj. 添加的;附 加的 ignorant adj.无知的 2. dusk n. 黄昏; 傍晚 3. add v. 添加; 增加
词 汇 部 分
1. upset adj. 心烦意乱的，不安的；不适的 vt. (upset, upset) 2. concern v. 担忧; 涉及; 关系到 n. 担心，关注；（利害）关系 3. settle vt. 安家； 定居；停留 vt. 使定居，安家；解决 4. suffer vt.& vi.遭受；忍受；经历 5. disagree vt. 不同意 1. add up 合计 2. go through 经历；经受 3. on purpose 故意 4. get along with 与某人相处；(工作的) 进展 5. in order to 为了…… 1. Mother asked her if / whether she was very hot with so many clothes on. 2. I don’t set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do … 3. … it was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face. 直接引语和间接引语，练习巩固 自测（含详细答案）
1. 做个好朋友 to be a good friend 2. 做下列调查 make the following survey 3. 合计总分 add up the score 4. 得分 get points 5. 心烦意乱地来到学校 come to school upset 6. 不理睬铃声 ignore the bell 7. 使你那个德国朋友平静下来 calm down your German friend 8. 关心你朋友 be concerned about your friend(s) 9. 松开了 get loose 10. 不得不去户外遛狗 have got to walk the dog outdoors 11. 帮他期末考试作弊 help him cheat in the end-of-term exam 12. 列出理由 make a list of reasons / list the reasons 13. 记下一连串的请求 set down a series of requests 14. 根据问卷调查 according to the questionnaire 15. 根据编辑的忠告 according to the editor’s advice
16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24.
为了分担你的困难 in order to share your difficulties / troubles 与老板相爱 fall in love with the boss 与我的同桌相处融洽 get along / on well with my deskmate 关心青少年 be concerned about teenagers 为了和老板面对面地交流 in order to communicate with the boss face to face 信任政府 trust / believe in the government 经历了太多的战争 go through too many wars 相邻的城镇 neighboring towns 相邻的国家 neighboring countries
1. ignore / neglect / overlook 【解释】 ignore 通常指有意不顾，或不理会显而易见的事物。 neglect 侧重指有意的忽略或忽视，也可指粗心与疏忽。 overlook 指因匆忙而疏忽或视而不见。 【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空 1We could not afford to _________ such a serious offence. 2). He utterly ________ my warnings and met with an accident. 3). Don’t ________ paying him a visit now and then.
2. cheat / fool 【解释】 cheat 主要指盈利的买卖中或游戏竞赛中欺骗人，骗取人的钱等。 fool ―愚弄‖，指利用人缺乏常识，心理脆弱来欺骗人。 【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空 1). You may get _________ in that shop. 2). He can’t __________ her. She sees through him every time. 3. calm / quiet / silent / still 【解释】 calm 天气、水、水面（表风平浪静）；（指人时）表示镇定自如。 quiet 表―宁静‖、―安静‖、―寂静‖，侧重没有响声，没有噪音和没有动静。指人时侧 重性格温和，文静。 silent 表―沉默‖、―不发言‖、―不说话‖，常常表示人不爱说话，沉默无语。 still ―不动的‖，指人时侧重一动不动，；指物时指完全没有声音，突出静止不动。 【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空 1). Please stand __________ while I take your photo. 2). Why do you keep __________? 3). Everything was ___________. 4). He remained ___________ in the face of the enemy.
4. join / join in / take part in / attend
【解释】 join 表示参加组织、党派、团体、军队、俱乐部等 join in 表示参加游戏、活动等；join sb. (in sth.) 表（和某人一起）做某事 take part in 表示参与、参加讨论、游行、比赛、战斗、斗争、运动、庆祝等 attend 主要指出席、参加会议、婚礼；听讲座、课、报告、音乐会等；上学、教堂 【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空 1). Can I ___________ the game? 2). Did you ____________ the fighting? 3). He __________ the army last year. 4). A lot of people __________ her wedding.
1. ignore vt. 忽视 2. dusk n. 黄昏; 傍晚 3. add v. 添加; 增加 ignorance n. 无知 dusky. adj.昏暗的; 黑暗的 addition n. 加, 附加 additional adj. 添加的;附加的 ignorant adj.无知的
【练习】用括号内所提供词的适当形式填空 1) I can't __________ his rudeness any longer. (ignore) 2) To say you were ________ of the rules is no excuse. ( ignore) 3） We are in complete ___________ of your plans. (ignore) 4） There is ____________ light inside the cave. (dusk) 5） The street lights come on at ____________ and go off at dawn. (dusk ) 6） Many words have been ____________ to this edition of the dictionary. (add) 7) They've just had an ____________ to the family. (add) 8) There are _____________ charges. (add)
1. upset adj. 心烦意乱的，不安的；不适的 vt. (upset, upset) [典例] 1). Our arrangements for the weekend were upset by her visit. 她一来把我们周末的安排给 打乱了。 2). Don't upset yourself -- no harm has been done. 不要难过--并没有造成伤害。 3). He was horribly upset over her illness. 他为她的病而忧心忡忡。 4). The students really upset her. 学生们着实让她烦恼。 [重点用法] be upset by… 被…… 打乱 upset oneself about sth 为某事烦恼 [练习] 用 upset 的适当形式填空 1). Is it ______ you, dear? 2). She felt rather ______ on hearing the news. 3). Is it an ______ message?
4). Don’t be ______. It will be OK. [典例] 1). The news concerns your brother. 这消息与你兄弟有关。 2). The boy's poor health concerned his parents. 那男孩健康状况不佳,使他的父母亲忧虑。 3). That's no concern of mine. 那不关我的事。 [重点用法] as / so far as … be concerned 关于；至于；就……而言 be concerned about 关心 be concerned at / over sth. 为某事忧虑 be concerned in sth. 牵涉到，与……有关，参与 [练习] 用 concern 的适当形式填空 1). There is an article that _______ the rise of the prices. 2). The children are rather _____ about their mother’s health. 3). Officials should ______ themselves _______ public affairs. [典例] 1). He settled his child in a corner of the compartment. 他把孩子安顿在车厢的一个角落里。 2). The family has settled in Canada. 这家人已定居加拿大。 3). Both wanted to settle their scores. 双方都愿意捐弃前嫌。 [重点用法] settle down 镇定下来 settle in 在…定居 [练习] 中译英 1). 都十一点了，她安不下心来工作。_______________________________________ 2). 题目这么难，谁能解决？ ___________________________________________ 4. suffer vt.& vi.遭受；忍受；经历 [典例] 1). Do you suffer from headaches? 你常头痛吗? 2). She's suffering from loss of memory. 她患有遗忘症。 [重点用法] suffer from/with/for sth 感到疼痛﹑ 不适﹑ 悲伤等; 受苦; 吃苦头: [练习] 中译英 1).我们在金融危机中损失惨重。___________________________________________ 2).他的脚痛得不得了。__________________________________________ 5. disagree vt. 不同意 [典例] 1). Even friends sometimes disagree with each other. 即便是朋友也有时意见不一。 2). We disagreed on future plans. 我们对未来的计划产生了分歧。 [重点用法] disagree with sb/what sb says/sb's decision 不同意某人的观点[某人的话/某人的决定] [练习] 中译英 1). 罗马的报道与米兰的不符。2). 他不同意让我早些回家。
Key: 1). The reports from Rome disagree with those from Milan. 2). He disagreed to let me go home early. 五.重点词组 （旨在提供综合运用所需材料）
1. add up 加起来 [典例] 1). Add up your scores and see how many points you can get.
把你的得分加起来，看看你能得几分。 2). Tom, what do ten, twenty and five add up to? 汤姆，10，20 和 5 加起来是多少？ [短语归纳] add (…) to …. （把什么）加入…中 add up to … 加起来是 [练习] 用 add 的适当形式或构成的词组填空 1). Will you _____ some more students to this project? 2). Small numbers _____ a large one. 3). 50 _______ 50 equals 100. 2. go through 经历；经受 [典例] 1). The country has gone through too many wars. 这个国家经历了太多的战争。 2). She's been through a bad patch recently. 她最近经历了一段困难时期。 [短语归纳] go after 追求，追赶 go ahead 前进；请说（做）吧 go by 走过，（时间）过去 go along with 向前，（与……）一起去 go in for 爱好，从事 go out 外出；（灯，火）熄灭 go over 越过；复习 go up 爬上，（价格等）上升 [练习] 用 go 构成的词组填空 1). It is wise not to ____ with this plan. 2). Prices ______ a little now. People are happy. 3). Anyway, don’t always_______ at night by yourself. 4). I am tired. I want to _____ now. 3.on purpose 故意，有目的地 [典例] The boy broke Jack’s window on purpose. He wanted to frighten Jack. 那男孩是故意打破杰克的窗玻璃的，他想吓一下杰克。 [短语归纳] do sth. on purpose: 故意做某事 on purpose 表示故意地、有企图、有目的地 [练习]用 purpose 的相关词汇填空 1). He didn’t do it ______. 2). What was your ____ ? 4. get along with 与某人相处；(工作的) 进展 [典例]1). He is not easy-going. It’s very hard to get along with him 他不是个随和的人，很难 相处。 2). How are you getting along with your work? 工作进展如何？ [短语归纳] get along/on well/ nicely/ badly with 与??相处得好/不好，??进展顺利/不顺利 get away 离开，逃离 get down 下来；写下，取下 get down to (doing)开始认真干?? get over 克服，摆脱 get through 通过，做完 get together 聚集 [练习] 中译英 1). 你现在和同事相处得好不好? 2). 她已重新获得从前那份工作。 [典例] 1). She arrived early in order to get a good seat. 她到得很早, 图的是得个好座位。
2). I agreed to her suggestion in order not to upset her. 我同意她的建议是为了不让她伤心。 [短语归纳] in order that… 以便……（后跟句子） so that…以便……（后跟句子） so as to 为了……（只能置于句中，不能置于句首） [练习] 中译英 1． 他早早动身好按时到达。_______________________________________ 2． 她拼命干以便能到 6 点时把一切都准备好。 _________________________________________
1. I don’t set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do … 我不愿意像大多数人那 样在日记中记流水帐…… [解释] as 引导的从句为比较状语从句，意为―像大多数人那么做‖。 as 用作连词，可引导下列状语从句： 1). 引导状语从句，强调主句谓语动词与从句谓语的同时性 As he grew older he lost interest in everything except gardening. 随着他年纪越来越大，他失去了对所有事物的兴趣，除了园艺。 2). 引导让步状语从句，表示―尽管，虽然，即使‖（从句需倒装） Cold as it is, my brother wears only a shirt. 尽管天气冷，我哥只穿了一件衬衫。 3). 引导方式状语从句，表示―以……方式‖。 Why didn’t you take the medicine as I told you to? 为什么你没有按我说的服这药？ 4). 引导原因状语从句 (=since; because)，―由于，因为‖。 As you were not there, I left a message. 因为当时你不在那，所以我给你留了便条。 5) 引导比较状语从句。 She is as tall as you. 她和你一样高。 [练习] 中译英 1. 随着年龄的增长我越来越对科学感兴趣。 _________________________________________ 2. 由于雨下得很大，你最好穿上雨衣。_____________________________________________ 3. 他学习很努力，但考试还是没及格。 ____________________________________________ 2. It is/was the…time that… ……第几次…… [解释] that 从句中的谓语动词一般用完成时态。 1). It is the first time that he has heard this song. [练习] 中译英 1 这是他第二次来中国。 2．这是我第一次举办画展。 3. 强调句型基本结构 It is/was+被强调部分+that/who/whom+其他成分 【基础过关】It is/was+被强调部分+that/who/whom+其他成分 如： 原句： I met Li Ming at the railway station yesterday.昨天我在车站碰见了李明。 强调主语：It was I that/who met Li Ming at the railway station yesterday.
强调宾语：It was Li Ming that/whom I met at the railway station yesterday 强调地点状语：It was at the railway station that I met Li Ming yesterday 强调时间状语：It was yesterday that I met Li Ming at the railway station. 【拓展延伸】注意： (1)在这种强调句式中，一般用 that 引出句子的其他成分。如果被强调的部分是表示人 的意义的名词时，可以用 who 代替 that 引出句子的其他成分；如果被强调的部分是表示事 物意义的名词时，用 that 引出句子的其他部分。但是，无论被强调的部分是地点状语还是 时间状语，都不可以用 where 或者 when. 如：It is that man who/that teaches our English. (2)原句的谓语动词时态是一般过去时、过去进行时、和过去完成时，用 It was----,其他 时态用 It is-----. 如： was my telephone number that Miss White happened to know.怀特小姐碰巧知道到 It 的就是我的电话号码 （3）对“—not---until---“这一结构进行强调时，一般使用”It is/was not until---that--这一句型进行强调。如： I didn’t go home until the rain stopped.直到雨停了我才回家 强调句为：It was not until the rain stopped that I went home. (4)被强调的部分是人称代词，如其在原句中作主语，则应该用该人称代词的主格形式； 如果作宾语，则用其宾格形式 It was she(her) who told the police.就是她报告警察的 It was you who we were talking about. (5)强调句的一般疑问句句型： Is/Was+it+that/who/whom----? Was it ten years ago that his father died? (6)强调句的特殊疑问句型：疑问句+is/was+it+that/who/whom----? When is it that you will setoff?你到底什么时候出发？ 【点拨】 a.强调句型的结构不难掌握，要想准确使用它，须明确一点：去掉 It is/was---that---结 构不会对句子的完整性造成影响，这是区分它与其他句子的一个重要标志 It was I who advised him not to do it. 去掉后：
I advised him not to do it.(完整句) b. 强调句型容易与主语从句、状语从句、同位语从句和定语从句混淆 It is quite clear that we need more practice.很显然，我们需要多实践 此句看上去像是强调句型的句子，而实际上，它是主语从句。It 在句中充当形式主语， 真正的主语为 that 所引导的从句。判断的理由为去掉 It be---that 结构后，原句不完整。再 如： It was at about 12 o’clock that the fire was put out.大火在大约 12 点扑灭了大火。 （强调 句型） It ws about 12 o’clock when the fire was put out. 扑灭大火的时候大约在 12 点（定语从 句） 4. Mom asked her if (whether) she was very hot with so many clothes on. 妈妈问她穿那么多衣服是不是很热。 [解释] with 复合结构： with + 宾语+ v. –ing / v. –ed / to do / adj. / adv. / prep. phrases 由―介词 with+宾语+宾语补足语‖ 构成的复合结构在句中通常作为状语，表示背景情况，为 方式，原因或条件等，另外，该结构也可以作为定语使用。下面简述几种情况： 1) 如果在该结构中的分词表示的动作是由前面的名词或代词发出的，构成主谓关系，该分 词用现在分词形式。 2) 如果分词表示的动作与前面的名词或代词构成动宾关系，该分词用过去分词形式。 3) 宾语补足语也可以使用介词短语，形容词或副词来充当。 [典例] 1.with + 宾语 + 副词，如： The square looks more beautiful with all the lights on (= while all the lights are on). With his parents away (= As his parents are away), Tom becomes more naughty. 2.with + 宾语 + 介词短语，如： The teacher came in with a book in his hand (= while a book was in his hand). The girl looked up with tears in her eyes (= while tears were in her eyes). 3.with + 宾语 + 现在分词，如： With summer corning (= As summer is corning), the weather is becoming hotter and hotter. With the teacher standing beside (= As the teacher was standing beside)，she felt a bit uneasy. 4.with + 宾语 + 过去分词，如： With the work done (= As the work had been done), she felt greatly relieved. With his hair cut (= As his hair has been cut), he looks much younger. 5.with + 宾语 + 不定式，如： With her to go with us (= As she will go with us), we're sure to have a pleasant journey. With Mr Smith to teach them English next term（= As Mr Smith will teach them English) , they will be greatly improved in spoken English.
[练习] 中译英： 1. 那房子昨晚发生火灾，结果里面的东西都烧光了。 ___________________________________________ 2. 下学期史密斯先生教他们英语，他们的口语会大有提高。 ___________________________________________ 3. 随着冬天的到来，天气越来越冷。 ____________________________________________
直接引语变间接引语:定义：我们转述别人的话时，可以引用别人的原话，被引用的部 分称为直接引语；用自己的话转述别人的话叫间接引语。这两种引语都是宾语从句，但是 直接引语放在引号内，不用连词联接；间接引语不用引号，通常用连接词与主句联接 一、直接引语变间接引语时句式的变化 1.陈述句变为以 that 引导的宾语从句例如： He said, “I'm very glad.” →He said that he was very glad. 2.一般疑问句变为 if(whether)引导的宾语从句。例如： He said, “Can you come this afternoon, John?” →He asked whether (if) John could come that afternoon. 3. 特殊疑问句变为由 who, what, when 等疑问词引导的宾语从句例如： He said, “Where is Mr. Wang?” →He asked where Mr. Wang was. 二、 人称的变化 【点拨】人称的变化一般遵循“一同主，二随宾，三不变”这一原则，例如： “I went to the Great Wall yesterday,” Li Hua said. →Li Hua said that he had gone to the Great Wall the day before. “I’ll come to help you whenever you need my help,” he answered her. →He answered her that he would come to help her whenever she needed his help. She said to me, “Your pronunciation is better than his.” →She told me that my pronunciation was better than his.
三、.时态变化 主句的谓语动词是一般过去时，从句的谓语动词在时态方面要做相应的变化，总的原则 是向过去推一个时态 时态的变化 一般现在时→ 一般过去时 现在进行时→ 过去进行时 一般将来时→ 过去将来时 一般过去时→ 过去完成时 现在完成时→ 过去完成时 过去完成时→ 过去完成时 例 句
She said, “I need a calculator.” →She said that she needed a calculator. Jim said, “I’m expecting a long distance call.” →Jim said that he was expecting a long distance call. Nancy said, “I’ll call again later.” →Nancy said that she would call again later. He said, “I took it home with me.” →He said that he had taken it home with him. Paul said, “Our team has won the match.” →Paul said that their team had won the match. He said, “I had finished my homework before supper.” →He said that he had finished his homework before supper.
四、 指示代词、时间状语、地点状语和动词的变化 变化形式 指 示 代 词 this→ that these→ those now→ 时 then today→ that day 例句 She said, “She is coming this week.” →She said that she was coming that week. He said, “These books are mine.” →He said those books were his. He said, “It’s ten o’clock now.” →He said that it was ten o’clock then. He said, “I haven’t seen her today.” →He said that he hadn’t seen her that day.
tonight→ that night yesterday→
She said, “I’ll come again tonight.” →She said that she would go again that night. He said, “This happened yesterday.” →He said that had happened the day before. She said, “I arrived two days ago.” →She said that she had arrived two days before. She said, “He’ll be back tomorrow.”
状 day before the Three days ago→ three days before 语 tomorrow→ the next day
→She said that he would be back the next day. the following day next week→ the next week 地 点 状 语 动 come/bring go/take 词 → He said, “I brought it home with me.” →He said he had taken it home with him. here→ there She said, “He came here to see Tom.” →She said that he had gone there to see Tom. She said, “I’ll do it next week.” →She said that she would do it the next week.
直接引语变为间接引语时时态不作改变的情况 ① 主句的谓语动词为现在或将来时态，从句的时态无需变化例如： He says, “I’m tired.” →He says that he is tired. He will say, “The boy was lazy.” →He will tell you that the boy was lazy. ② 当直接引语是客观真理时，不受时间的限制，因此不需要变化时态。 Our geography teacher said to us, “The earth goes round the sun.”→Our geography teacher told us that the earth goes round the sun. ③ 直接引语是一般过去时，并且和具体的过去时间连用，时态不作改变 She said, “I was born in 1995.”
→She said that she was born in 1995.
（1）Living things are dying out quickly. Let’s ask ____ destroying them in the past years. A. what part people have been playing C. what part people have played in 【解析】C。注意宾语从句的引导词和语序 （2）Can you tell me_______? A. what the matter is C. what’s the matter B. what matter it is D. the matter is what B. people have played in D. people have been playing what part
【解析】C 对主语提问，陈述句要和疑问句语序一致。 （3）The physics teacher said the earth ____around the sun. A. is moving B. moved C. had moved D. moves
1.Mother asked the youngest kid____with his car. A. what the matter C. what the matter is B. What was the matter D. what is the matter
2. The tourist asked the guide what he____visit the next day. A. was going to B. will C. is going in D. is to
3. The teacher told us that light____faster than sound. A. traveled B. had traveled C. is traveling D.travels
4. Tom hanks told his teacher that he____born in 1968. A. was B. had been C. is D. has been
5. Linda asked Amy_____she could tell her the general ideas of the poem. A. that B. whether C. what D. how
6.My brother said to me, “I’m going to have a holiday next week.” My brother ____ week. 7.Mother said to me, “What are you doing in the room?” Mother asked me________ ________ __________ _________ in the room. _________ __________ _________going to have a holiday the next
8.He asked, “ Can I borrow your bike?” He asked _______ ________ ________ borrow my bike 9.Tom said to me, “ Do you like football?” Tom asked me _______ _________ _________football 10.She said to me, “ I went over my lessons last night.” She told me _________ _________ __________over her lessons the night before.
1.（2010·浙江卷·T12）After that, he knew he could could to the best of his ability. A．get away with B．get on with C．get through D．get across any emergency by doing what be
【解析】选 C。本题考查与 get 相关的短语辨析。分析四个选项的意思：get away with 侥幸 逃脱；get on with 与??有好相处；get through 接通，顺利通过，完成；get across 被 理解，越过。根据语境：经过那件事之后，他明白了他能尽一切可能去顺利解决任何 突发情况。 2.（2010·浙江卷·T12）After that, he knew he could could to the best of his ability. A．get away with B．get on with C．get through D．get across any emergency by doing what be
【解析】选 C 本题考查与 get 相关的短语辨析。分析四个选项的意思：get away with 侥幸逃 脱；get on with 与??有好相处；get through 接通，顺利通过，完成；get across 被理 解，越过。根据语境：经过那件事之后，他明白了他能尽一切可能去顺利解决任何突 发情况。 3.（2009·陕西卷·T18. ）This is the first time we family. A. see B. had seen C. saw D. have seen a film in the cinema together as a
【解析】选 D 考查动词时态。the+序数词+time 引导的时间状语从句中动词时态用完成 时，有参照动词 is 可知此处用现在完成时，选 D。 4.（2009·江西卷·T6. ）It was _____ he came bank from Africa that wear _________ he met the girl he would like to marry. A. when; then B. not; until C. not until; that D. only; when
【解析】C 强调句型。根据 It is ……that 结构可知。 5.（2008·天津卷·T8. ）It was along the Mississippi River _______ Mark Twain spent much of his childhood. A. how B. which C. that D. where
【解析】选 C。强调句的基本用法。可以把 It was-----that 去掉，句子意思完整，排除 B,可知为强调句型。
阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 1—10 各题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最佳 选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 字数：215 完成时间： 分钟 难度：*** 15 The recent milk crisis around the country has seen liquid milk sold by three leading companies contaminated (污染) with melamine (三聚氰胺). Melamine is a chemical that is usually used to make plastics, but is 1 in the food industry. It was put in the milk to make milk appear rich in protein in 2 tests.
Tests of last Thursday showed that products from 22 of the 109 milk food firms have 3 the quality tests of the General administration of Quality supervision, Inspection and Quarantine ( 国家质检总局). 24 of the 1,202 batches 批次 of liquid milk were contaminated. Besides Hebeibased Sanlu Group, the firms whose products are contaminated include such 4 giants as the Yili and Mengniu groups. All the bad milk will be 5 and destroyed. However, scientists were quoted as saying the contamination level in liquid milk did not pose a big threat to people's 6 . Even milk with the highest concentration of melamine is 7 for a 60-kilogram or heavier adult if he or she drinks up to 2 liters a day. The administration has ordered a thorough investigation into all the firms with 8 and said quality control officers would be sent to all 1,500 dairy farms in the country to carry out 9 . So next time you buy milk, take a look at its 10 name. 1. A. banned B. encouraged C. added D. admitted 2. A. quantity B. quality C. blood D. industry 3. A. passed B. refused C. stood D. failed 4. A. sports B. jewellery C. dairy D. medicine 5. A. recalled B. transformed C. reevaluated D. replaced 6. A. sight B. brain C. health D. intelligence 7. A. helpful B. harmful C. safe D. normal 8. A. crimes B. conclusions C. possibilities D. problems 9. A. plans B. inspections C. promises D. orders 10. A. brand B. pattern C. label D. edition
阅读下面短文，按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求，在空格处填入一个适当 的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空， 并将答案填写在答题卡标号为 1-10 的相应位置上。 词数：165 完成时间：9 分钟 难度：** Liu Xiang was the first Asian 1 (win) the men’s 110m hurdles at the Olympics in Athens. 2 that he became an idol to the young people. ―I never thought I would run under 13 seconds and break the Olympic 3 .‖ said Liu Xiang in tears, ―I am very excited. I’m proud not just for myself and for Chinese 4 for Asia. My race went 5 (wonderful) from start to finish.‖ Liu added. ―It is 6 amazing experience being the Olympic champion. I want to thank my coach and my friends for 7 their help. I think today we Chinese have showed the world we 8 run as fast as anybody else.‖ Since his return from Athens, Liu Xiang 9 (be) at the center of a media circus and he has been to many press appearances and meetings. But Liu thinks 2004 is just the beginning, and he expects to be at his peak in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Liu said, ―For some players, it’s just a job. For me, it’s 10 I love.‖
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该 项涂黑。
完成时间： 分钟 7
Americans are pound of their variety- and individuality, yet they love and respect few things more than a uniform. whether it is the uniform of an elevator operator or the uniform of a five-star general. Why are uniforms so popular in the United States? Among the arguments for uniforms, one of the first is that in the eyes of most people they look more professional than civilian (百姓的) clothes. People have become conditioned to expect superior quality from a man who wears a uniform. The television repairman who wears uniform tends to inspire more trust than one who appears in civilian clothes. Faith in the skill of a garage mechanic is increased by a uniform. What easier way is there for a nurse, a policeman, a barber, or a waiter to lose professional identity (身份) than to step out of uniform ? Uniforms also have many practical benefits. They save on other clothes. They save on laundry bills. They are tax- deductible ( 可减税的). They are often more comfortable and more durable than civilian clothes. Primary among the arguments against uniforms is their lack of variety and the consequent loss of individuality experienced by people who must wear them. Though there are many types of uniforms, the wearer of any particular type is generally stuck with it, without change, until retirement. When people look alike, they tend to think, speak, and act similarly, on the job at least. Uniforms also give rise to some practical problems. Though they are long-lasting, often their initial expense is greater than the cost of civilian clothes. Some uniforms are also expensive to maintain, requiring professional dry cleaning rather than the home laundering possible with many types of civilian clothes. 1. It is surprising that Americans who worship variety and individuality ___________. A. still judge a man by his clothes B. hold the uniform in such high regard C. enjoy having a professional identity D. will respect an elevator operator as much as a general in uniform 2. People are accustomed to thinking that a man in uniform ____________. A. suggests quality work B. discards his social identity C. appears to be more practical D. looks superior to a person in civilian clothes 3. The chief function of a uniform is to ___________. A. provide practical benefits to the wearer B. make the wearer catch the public eye C. inspire the wearer's confidence in himself D. provide the wearer with a professional identity 4. According to the passage, people wearing uniforms _____________. A. are usually helpful B. have little or no individual freedom C. tend to lose their individuality D. enjoy greater popularity 5. The best title for this passage would be ____________.
A. Uniforms and Society B. The Importance of Wearing a Uniform C. Practical Benefits of Wearing a Uniform D. Advantages and Disadvantages of Uniforms
你是李萍，请根据下列表格的提示，你用英语写一篇短文，介绍我国 2008 北京奥运冠 军张怡宁的基本情况。 [写作内容] 姓 经 名 历 张怡宁 身高 出生年月 1.68 米 1982 年 10 月 5 日 体 重 出生地 52kg 北京
1. 6 岁开始学习乒乓球。 2. 1999 年的 45 届世乒赛显示非凡的实力，仅负于王楠，获得了亚军。 3. 2004 的雅典奥运会上夺取了金牌，并在浙江萧山召开的国际世乒赛上又战 胜了王楠，成为乒乓球领域的顶尖高手。 4. 2008 届北京奥运会的金牌得主。 [写作要求] 1．只能使用 5 个句子表达全部内容； 2．文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 ． [评分标准] 句子结构准确，信息内容完整，篇章结构连贯。 [写作向导] 1．时态：张怡宁过去参加比赛的经历应该用一般过去时，对她现在的评论应用一般现 在时。 2．可用词汇与句型：the 2004 Athens O1ympic Games 2004 雅典奥运会，the 45th Table Tennis World Championships 45 届世乒赛，the gold medal 金牌。 _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 单元自测答案 1、完形填空 答案 1. A 据下文“被三聚氰胺污染的牛奶在质量检查中是不合格的”可知三聚氰胺是禁止在食 物中使用的。 2. B 显然这里是指质量检查。 3. D 据上下文及意境可知，这些奶制品在未能通过质检。 4. C 伊利、蒙牛公司是制奶业界的巨头。 5. A 所有问题牛奶将被回收（recall）和销毁。
6. C 这里是整体而言，对人们的健康不会构成威胁，而不是对人体的某个部位。 7. C 既然对人们的健康不会构成威胁，那就是安全了。 8. D 要检查的当然是有问题的牛奶了。 9. B 派出官员对牛奶场进行检查(inspections)。 10. A 下次买牛奶时,记得看一下所购买的品牌(brand)。 2、语法填空 [答案] 本文主要介绍了著名运动员刘翔因夺得 110 米跨栏冠军而闻名于世。 1. to win 不定式做后置定语。 2. After 刘翔夺得 110 米跨栏冠军之后，成了年轻人的偶像。 3. record 他打破了记录。 4. but 固定结构。 5. wonderfully 修饰动词应用副词。 6. an 用于元音前。 7. all 他想感激他的教练和朋友们对他的帮助。 8. can 根据句意得知。 9. has been 从句中有 since，主语往往用完成时态。 10. what 表语从句的引导词，作 love 的宾语。 3、阅读理解 答案： 文章第一段提出制服在美国受欢迎的现象，第二段说了一个主要论点——制服的好处， 第三段说的是实际 好处，第四段说的是反对的论点——制服的缺点，第五段说的是实际问 题： 1．答案是 B．第一段第一句 yet 转折后面就是答案：Hold．．．in regard 和 respect 是同 义转换： 2．答案是久答案对应在第二段，People ．．．expect superior quality．．.。认为穿制服的 水平更高。D 错在混淆了 superior 的目标，不是人，而是 quality，所以不对： 3．答案是 D．在第二段最后，提到制服的主要功能是什么：A 是实际的好处，而不是主要 功能。 4．答案是 C，在第四段。制服的一个主要缺点。 5．答案是 n 文章的主题是讨论了制服的优缺点。 4、基础写作 答案: I like to introduce a woman Pingpong player to you. Her name is Zhang Yining, who was born in Beijing and is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 52 kilos, and she began to play table tennis at the age of six. In 1999, she won the second at the 45 th Table Tennis World Championships, only lost to Wang Nan While in the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, she won the first. Moreover she won the women's singles at the ITTF World Cup in Xiaoshan, Jiejiang, where she beat Wang Nan. In fact, she has already become the top of the table tennis field. In the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, she beat Wang Nan again and got the gold medal.