高中英语语法通霸 1 怎样选用形容词和副词区别功能
6. 考点1. 形容词＋ly 变副词的规则（参看 P.错误！未定义书 签。错误！未找到引用源。 ） 练习：写出下列形容词的副词形式 clear shy calm usual beautiful terrible true extreme exact polite careful possible happy casua
l strong free recent wonderful probable angry cheerful kind late normal special simple easy mental 7. 8. 9. _____（surprising）, he returned safe and sound (安然无 恙地) the next morning. _____ (hope), he can get on well with all his classmates in the new school. _____, he didn’t fail in the exam.(luck) He was _____ ill and I was _____ sorry for that. (terrible)
10. It was _____ (extreme) cold that day and the meeting was _____ (especial) important. 11. He is an _____ singer and he sings _____ well. (incredible) 12. It’s _____ (exact) what I have wanted. 13. It’s _____ (simple) a matter of time. Ⅱ. 选择括号内的形容词或副词填空。 The hikers were walking (1. slow/ slowly) up the mountain path. Suddenly, they saw a large creature above them. It looked very (2. strange/ strangely), with a large head and thick black hair. The creature screamed (尖叫)（3. loud/ loudly. ） It sounded (4.horrible /horribly), like the scream of a mad person. Then the creature ran (5. quick/ quickly) behind a rock. When the hikers got there, they saw big footprints in the snow and some black hair on the rocks. The hair was dirty and smelled （6. terrible/terribly）. The hikers (7. careful /carefully) took photos. From that moment they started to feel (8. anxious/anxiously) and they slept (9. bad/ badly) that night. When they got back home, they developed (冲洗) the photos. There was nothing there, only snow and rocks! Ⅲ. 单项选择。 1. 【1991 全国】These oranges taste _______. A. good B. well C. to be good D. to be well 2. 【2006 上海春】Some experts think that language learning is much _____ for children as their tongues are more flexible. A. easy B. easier C. easily D. more easily 3. 【2005 上海春】—What a nice fire you have in your fireplace! —During the winter I like my house _____. A. warmly and comfortably B. warm and comfortable C. warm and comfortably D. warmly and comfortable 4. 【2009 福建】It seems that living green is _____ easy and affordable. A small step makes a big difference. A. exactly B. fortunately C. surprisingly D. hardly 5. —What do you think of the plan? —I feel _____ that we ought to give it up at once. A. strong B. stronger C. strongly D. it strong 6. 【2004 上海】 He speaks English well indeed, but of course not _____ a native speaker. A. as fluent as B. more fluent than C. so fluently as D. much fluently than
考点2. 根据句子成分选用形容词和副词 常见的使用形容词的情况：作表语、定语、补语。 He is a careful boy.（作定语，用形容词） He is careful.（作表语，用形容词） You must keep your eyes closed. （作宾语补足语，用形容 词） 。 常见的使用副词的情况：修饰动词、形容词、副词和整个 句子。 He writes carefully. He walks slowly. (认真地写，慢慢地走，修饰动词用副词) He is probably at home. 他很有可能在家里。 （联系：He is not careful. He is often late for school. not, often 都是副词） This material is environmentally friendly. （修饰形容词用副词） He runs very slowly. （修饰副词 slowly, 因此 very 是副词） Unfortunately, he lost all of his money. （修饰整个句子用副词） 可简单归结为： 形修名， 表补定； 副做状， 修“副句形动”(可 谐音记为“付诸行动”)。 Ⅰ. 用括号内词的形容词或副词形式的适当形式填空, 并说 明为什么用这种形式。 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. This math problem is _____ and I can work it out _____. (easy) There was a _____ wind last night, and it blew _____. (strong) The boys have a _____ time. They’re playing (happy) The_____ girl sings very _____. (beautiful) “I’ve missed it,” Robert said _____. (angry) _____.
7. 【2006 湖南】Although she did not know Boston well, she made her way _____ to the Home Circle Building. A. easy enough B. enough easy C. easily enough D. enough easily 8. 【2007 上海春】Nowadays the roles of husband and wife are not as _____ defined as before, especially when both partners work and earn money for the family. A. clear B. clearer C. clearly D. more clearly 9. 【2007 上海春】Although the country has had political independence for over a century, _____ it needs the support of its neighbors. A. naturally B. economically C. especially D. luckily 10. _____, the thief didn’t take anything valuable but my notebook. A. Strange it is B. To be strange C. Strangely enough D. It was strange 考点3. 形容词也作状语，但表示主语所处的状态 1. 【2013 上海】 The judges gave no hint of what they thought, so I left the room really ________. A. to be worried B. to worry C. having worried D. worried 2. The old hostess stood _____ for a moment when she saw a beggar appear before her suddenly. A. surprising B. surprised C. surprisedly D. to surprise 3. 【2008 北京】 After the long journey, the three of them went back home, _____. A. hungry and tiredly B. hungry and tired C. hungrily and tiredly D. hungrily and tired 4. 【2009 浙江】_____ and short of breath, q 329950885 Andy and Ruby were the first to reach the top of Mount Tai. A. To be tried B. Tired C. Tiring D. Being tired 考点4. 下列几组词，词尾有无-ly 都可作副词 一些词有原形和以-ly 结尾两种副词形式。大多数情况下， 不以-ly 结尾表“具体” ，以-ly 结尾表“抽象” 。 A. close 与 closely close 意思是“近”; closely 意思是“仔细地，密切地” 。 He is sitting close to me. Watch him closely. B. late 与 lately late 意思是“晚” ；lately 意思是“最近”。如： What have you been doing lately? C. deep 与 deeply deep 意思是“深” ，表示空间深度；deeply 时常表示感情上 的深度， “深深地” 。如： He pushed the stick deep into the mud. Even Father was deeply moved by the film. D. high 与 highly high 表示空间高度； highly 表示程度， 相当于 much。 如： The plane was flying high. I think highly of your opinion.
E. wide 与 widely wide 表示空间宽度；widely 意思是“广泛地”,“在许多地 方” 。如： He opened the door wide. English is widely used in the world. F. free 与 freely free 的意思是“免费的” ；freely 的意思是“无限制地” 。 You can eat free in my restaurant whenever you like. You may speak freely; say what you like. 5. 【2002 北京】It was raining heavily. Little Mary felt cold, so she stood ______ to her mother. A. close B. closely C. closed D. closing 6. Hold the book ______ please, for I can’t see the words in it clearly. A. more closer B. more closely C. closely D. closer 7. Although he was disabled when he was only ten years of age, yet he aimed ______, for which his classmates spoke ______ of him. A. high; high B. highly; highly C. highly; high D. high; highly 考点5. 以-ly 结尾的未必都是副词 下列单词以-ly 结尾，但却是形容词而非副词： lively 生动活泼的 lovely 可爱的 friendly 友好的 silly 愚蠢的 brotherly 兄弟般的 lonely 孤独的、偏僻的 deadly 致命的 ugly 丑陋的 likely 可能的 timely 及时的等。
I. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
单句改错 【2014 大纲卷】So really friendship should be able to stand all sorts of tests. 【2006 天津】After that, you always gave me specially attention and inspired me to join in activities. 【2014 新课标Ⅱ】The teachers here are kind and helpfully. 【2015 课标Ⅰ】Lots of studies have shown that global warming has already become a very seriously problem. 【2013 四川】I found the test difficulty, but I tried hard to do it. 【2008 浙江】I headed for the company, feeling sure I would easy finish 300 envelops in five hours and earn the money. 【2006 福建】We can hear birds singing happy all around. 【2007 上海】Setting off very early, we went along an extreme narrow road, all in high spirits. 【2006 辽宁】 She was usual patient with her students and
7. 8. 9.
never made them disappointed. 10. 【2013 海南/新课标Ⅱ】Interesting, it had a connection with the British porcelain(瓷器) industry. 11. 【2012 浙江】Unfortunate, I had an accident and hit another car, and I needed to stay in a hospital for at least two weeks. 12. 【2009 重庆】 The food in one area can be easy told from that in another. 13. 【2015 课标Ⅱ】Mom said, “How nice to see you again! Dad and I were terrible worried.” 14. He was sitting in a corner, silently. II. 语法填空（每空至多填三词） 15. 【2014 陕西】 Men and Women must be treated ______ （equal）in education and employment. 16. 【2014 新课标Ⅰ】 The river was so polluted that it ______ (actual) caught fire and burned. 17. 【2014 广东】When we were wondering what to do, the manager came out. She was ______（surprise）helpful. 18. 【2013 陕西】 The boy looked at his father ______ (hope) because he thought his father had brought him a present. 19. 【2012 陕西】The little girl walked ______ (confident） onto the stage, ready for her first speech. 20. 【2011 全国Ⅱ】You'll______（gradual）get better at it—it’s just a question of practice. 21. 【2009 陕西】China Daily is ______（wide） read in
North America. 22. 【2011 福建】It helps people work ______（close）and smoothly and think about others, not just themselves. 23. 【2010 陕西】I have been ______（deep）impressed by a number of experiences in her life. 24. 【2008 全国Ⅱ】 I suggest that we have ______ (regulate) meetings. 25. 【2015 课标Ⅱ】As ______ (nature) architects, the Pueblo Indians figured out exactly how thick the adobe walls needed to be to make the cycle work on most days.
26. 【2008 陕西】The acceptance of new members is ______ (strict) controlled. 27. 【2005 陕西】You will be better accepted if you can speak more ______ (nature) in public. 28. 【2015 广东】______ (lucky), he also had a cow which produced milk every day. 29. 【2015 课标Ⅰ】 Abercrombie & Kent, a travel company in Hong Kong, says it ______ (regular) arranges quick getaways here for people living in Shanghai and Hong Kong. III. 写作技能提升 30. 那天我病得很厉害，不幸的是，爸爸也不在家。 （seriously, ill, unfortunately） 31. 又惊又怕， 他不知道该怎么办。 （frightened, surprised, at a loss, what to do） 32. 终于，我们到家了，又累又饿。 （hungry, tired）
1. really 改为 real；修饰名词用形容词。 考点 1 高中英语语法通霸 clearly shyly calmly usually beautifully terribly truly 考点 2 Ⅰ.1. easy, easily。 前面作表语用形容词， 后面修饰动词 work out，用副词。 2. strong, strongly。前面作定语用形容词，后面修饰动词 blew，用副词。 3. happy, happily。前面作 time 的定语用形容词，后面修 饰动词 play，用副词。 4. beautiful, beautifully。前面 girl 的定语用形容词，后面 修饰动词 sings，用副词。 5. angrily。修饰动词 said 用副词。 6. Surprisingly。修饰整个句子，指他安然无恙地到家这 个事令人吃惊。 7. Hopefully。 修饰整个句子， 指“但愿， 希望， 可能这样”。 8. Luckily。修饰整个句子，指他通过这次考试很幸运。 9. terribly, terribly。修饰形容词 ill 和 sorry 用副词。 10. extremely, especially。修饰形容词 cold 和 important 用副词。 11. incredible，incredibly。前面作定语用形容词，后面修 饰副词 well 用副词。 12. exactly。修饰系动词 is。 13. simply。修饰系动词 is。 Ⅱ. 1. slowly 5. quickly 9. badly Ⅲ. 1. 6. A C 2. strange 3. loudly 6. terrible 7. carefully 2. 7. B C 3. 8. B C 4. 9. C B 4.horrible 8.anxious 5. 10. C C extremely exactly politely carefully possibly happily casually strongly freely recently wonderfully probably angrily cheerfully kindly lately normally specially simply easily mentally 2. specially 改为 special。修饰名词用形容词。 3. helpfully 改为 helpful；作表语用形容词。 4. seriously 改为 serious；修饰名词用形容词。 5. difficulty 改为 difficult；作补语应用形容词。 6. easy 改为 easily；修饰动词应用副词。 7. happy 改为 happily；修饰动词应用副词。 8. extreme 改为 extremely；修饰形容词用副词。 9. usual 改为 usually/ unusually；修饰形容词用副词。 10. Interesting 改为 Interestingly；修饰句子用副词。 11. Unfortunate 改为 Unfortunately；修饰句子用副词。 12. easy 改为 easily；修饰动词用副词。 13. terrible 改为 terribly；修饰动词用副词。 14. silently 改为 silent； 形容词作状语， 表示主语所处状态。 15. equally；修饰动词用副词。 16. actually；修饰动词用副词。 17. surprisingly；修饰形容词用副词。 18. hopefully；修饰动词用副词。 19. confidently；修饰动词用副词。 20. gradually；修饰动词用副词。 21. widely；修饰动词用副词。 22. closely；修饰动词用副词。 23. deeply；修饰动词用副词。 24. regular；修饰名词用形容词。 25. natural；修饰名词用形容词。 26. strictly；修饰动词用副词。 27. naturally；修饰动词用副词。 28. Luckily; 修饰句子用副词。 29. regularly；修饰动词用副词。 30. I was seriously ill that day, but unfortunately, Dad wasn’t at home. A 31. Frightened and surprised, he was at a loss what to do. 32. At last, we arrived home, hungry and tired.
考点 3 和考点 5 1. 6. D D 2. 7. B D 3. B 4. B 5.