北京市朝阳区高三年级第一次综合练习 英语试卷 2015. 4
本试卷共 12 页，共 150 分。考试时长 120 分钟。考生务必将答案答在答题卡上，在试 卷上作答无效。考试结束后，将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。 第一部分：听力理解（共三节，30 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 ．5 分，共 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一道小题，从每题所给的 A、
B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项。听完每段对话后，你将有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对 话你将听一遍。 例：What is the man going to read? A. A newspaper. B. A magazine. C. A book. 答案是 Ao 1 ．What will the speakers probably do? A. Buy a road map. B. Drive home. C. Ask for help. 2. Where do the speakers plan to meet? A. Outside the Town Hall. B. In the bank. C. At the cinema. 3. What is the woman planning to do? A. Go to have a coffee. B. Get a haircut. C. Go to the man's home. 4. What will the weather in Paris be like in the coming week? A. Rainy. B. Warm. C. sunny. 5. When is the clinic open? A. From Monday to Friday. B. During the whole week. C. At weekends. 第二节（共 10 小题；每小题 1 ．5 分，共 15 分） 听下面 4 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几道小题，从每题所给的 A、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前，你将有 5 秒钟的时间阅读每小题。听完后， 每小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白你将听两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。 6. What is the man's feeling after his job interview? A. Anxious. B. Desperate. C. Hopeful. 7. How many people were able to go to the second interview? A. Four. B. Twelve. C. Sixtarn. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 9 题。 8. Where does this conversation take place? A. At a stadium. B. At an exhibition. C. At a theatre. 9. Why does the man atop the woman? A. Her dog is behaving badly. B. She has no ticket for her dog. C. It's against the rules to bring a dog in. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. Family relationships. B. Children's education. C. Family members. 11．What did the woman do with her father when she was young? A. Went to the park. B. Played basketball. C. Saw movies. 12. What does the woman advise the man to do next weekend? A. Have a barbecue at his home. B. Visit her house with his children. C. Go to the park together with his children. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 15 题。
13. Who is the speaker most likely to be? A. An air hostess. B.人 security official. C. An airplane passenger. 14. How can people get help? A. By waiting in line. B. By pushing a button. C. By phoning an airline worker. 15. What is the speaker doing? A. Telling people how to go through the customs. B. Advising people not to bring too much money. C. Making an announcement about how to fill out the form. 第三节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 ．5 分，共， ．5 分） 听下面一段对话，完成第 16 至 20 五道小题，每小题仅填写一个词。听对话前，你将有 20 秒钟的时间阅读试题，听完后你将有 60 秒钟的作答时间。这段对话你将听两遍。
第二部分：知识运用（共两节，45 分） 第—节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，共 15 分）从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中， 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 例： It's so nice to hear from her again. __________， we last met more than thirty years ago. A. What’s more B. That's to say C. In other words D. Believe it or not 答案是 D。 21. —Are you doing your homework?—No, I’m writing a short play. It __________at the Christmas party. A. will be put on B. will put on C. puts on D. is put on 22. In order to keep fit， the old man makes it a rule __________ for a walk after supper every day. A. going B. to go C. go D. gone 23. —Steve, the vacation is coming soon. Have you found a summer job yet? —I suppose I can work at the boy's camp __________I worked last summer.
A. that B. where C. which D. what 24. Sally was excited to meet Susan at the party last night. They __________ each other since they graduated from Oxford University in 2010. A. haven’t seen B. hadn’t seen C. didn’t see D. don’t see 25. —We've only got this small bookcase—will that do? —No. __________I was looking for was something much bigger and stronger. A. What B. Where C. That D. Which 26. I will wait __________6:30, but then I'm going home. A. from B. at C. after D. until 27. Studies show that people who have a glass of wine per day do better than __________ who don't. A. that B. the one C. ones D. those 28. Oh！I can feel something __________ up my leg! It must be an insect. A. to climb B. climbing C. climb D. climbed 29. She doesn’t speak our language, ____ she seems to understand what we say. A. for B. and C. yet D. or 30. – Congratulations! I hear you’ve won the first prize in the singing competition. -- You ____ be mistaken. I’m in the dance class. A. must B. may C. should D. could 31. If it ____ earlier, the printing machine would not have broken down. A. has been repaired B. is repaired C. had been repaired D. was repaired 32. A public health campaign ____ the number of heart disease by 80 percent over the past three decades. A. had reduced B. had been reduced C. has reduced D. has been reduced 33. – How are you getting along with your German, Kate? -- Oh, Mr. Black, I’, so tired of it. Maybe I should drop out ____ it kills me. A. when B. after C. while D. before 34. –What do you do, Rita? --I’m a clerk in a foreign company now. But I ____ English in a high school for 10 years. A. teach B. have taught C. taught D. am teaching 35. Comparison may make something appear more beautiful than it is when ____ alone. A. seen B. seeing C. see D. to see 单选解析： 21. A. 考查时态和语态。It 做形式主语表示 short play，时间应该是将来，语态应该被动。 所以答案为 A。 22. B. 考查非谓语。make it a rule to do sth. 可以理解成固定的搭配形式。 23. B. 考查定语从句。先行词为 camp, 在从句中充当地点状语，所以选 where。 24. B. 考查时态。此题一定要关注前半句，前半句告诉我们时间节点是过去，所以选择过去完成时。 25. A. 考查主语从句。主从当中缺少 look for 的宾语，所以选择 what. 26. D. 考查介词。翻译过来比较容易理解，我会等到六点半，但然后我就回家了。 27. D. 考查代词。前文出现的名词包括,studies, people, a glass of wine, 翻译过来应该是喝酒的人和不 喝酒的人相比，所以选 those。 28. B. 考查非谓语动词。感官动词 feel 可以接续 do, doing, done, being done, 此处应该是感到 something 正往我腿上爬，所以选 doing. 29. C. 考查并列连词。两句话之间是转折关系，所以选 yet.
30. A. 考查情态动词。在此情态动词表示非常肯定的推测语气，所以选 must. 31. C. 考查虚拟语气。后半句用的是 would not have broken down,与之呼应就应该是 had been done， 所以选 C. 32. C. 考查时态和语态。首先可以看出选现在完成时，然后应该是公共健康宣传活动使心脏疾病的死 亡率减少了，所以选 C。 33. D. 考查时间状语从句。翻译过来比较好理解，在德语没杀死我前我还是退出吧。 34. C. 考查时态。表示过去的事实用一过，此处千万不要被 for 10 years 迷惑。 35. A. 考查非谓语动词。此处的逻辑主语应该是 something，所以应该是被看，所以选 A。 第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，共 30 分）阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，从每题所 给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。 Appeal to Emotion(情感) My childhood left three months ago on a plane to Austria. It was a __36__ day when my baby cousins moved away. My cousins were a fundamental part of my life; __37__ they were not with me, they were on my mind. They brought back the untroubled days of my childhood, __38__ games, adventures and silliness, but they also helped__39__ me from an at-times selfish teenager into a responsible adult. My aunt and uncle moved here from Boston with their 1-year-old daughter Yasmeen. They lived in an apartment on the side of our house and I was __40__ to have our family, especially a baby girl, so close to us Yasmen had close friendship with each of my sisters, but I knew the one that __41__ between us was the strongest. As she began to walk on her own and talk in full sentences, I realized my great __42__ upon her. I noticed that she’d __43__ some of my unpleasant actions, __44__ with her mother after I had done the same. Yasmeen made me realize what being a good __45__ really was. When Maya was born, Yasmeen had a hard time __46__. She was jealous（嫉妒）of the attention we all paid to her new younger sister, so I did my best to keep her company when she might have not been __47__. Once Yasmeen overcame her jealousy, she was able to __48__Maya’s presence, like we all did. I tried to take advantage of our times together, doing my best to__49__ my schedule for my two favorite people. My __50__ with Yasmeen and Maya has taught me the importance of influential people. I know that I have helped Yasmeen and Maya __51__, but “the babies” have had an even great er influence on my own life. They have shown me how to be a parent, a sister, a child and most importantly, a friend. Our __52__ has made me a better person——more patient person, with the ability to__53__ endless questions and spilled (洒）juice; an __54__ person, able to have fun and be happy with other; a role model, __55__ the babies idea about right and wrong, and a compassion person,able to forgive and love. 36. A. sad B. busy C. fine D. relaxing 37. A. until B. before C. when D. unless 38. A. against B. through C. besides D. for 39. A. lead B. challenge C. mature D. encourage 40. A. overjoyed B. embarrassed C. surprised D. afraid 41. A. ended B. started C. survived D. developed 42. A. pressure B. dependence C. mercy D. influence 43. A. doubt B. regret C. copy D. guide 44. A. debating B. arguing C. negotiating D. checking 45. A. leader B. partner C. friend D. example 46.A. sharing B. adjusting C. recognizing D. struggling
47.A. noticed B. admired C. comforted D. protected 48.A. ignore B. mind C. sense D. enjoy 49.A. affect B. accept C. free D. ruin 50.A. instruction B. experiment C. experience D. interview 51.A. grow B. succeed C. think D. behave 52.A. meeting B. relationship C. responsibility D. respect 53.A.interview B. tolerate C. repeat D. avoid 54.A. honest B. independent C. aggressive D. enthusiastic 55.A. showing B. writing C. awarding D. permitting 完形填空解析 本文来自于美国本科留学申请 essay 范例。主题为亲情和成长。符合近几年北京高考一向的出题风 格。文章难度适中，难度不大。但部分题型中从词汇含义考的比较生僻，容易出错。 36. 答案：A。根据本句中 when my baby cousins moved away 来看本空是一个消极词汇，故只有 A 符合。 37. 答案：C。本空主要考察阅读理解能力，整个句子意为：我的 cousins 是我生命中极为重要的一 部分，当我们不在一起的时候，他们一直会在我的脑海里。 38. 答案：B。through 39. 答案：C。本空考察词义辨析，mature 在这里是动词，意为“使成熟”，符合空后“from an at-times selfish teenager into a responsible” 40. 答案： A。 本空是情感线索的考察， 根据上下文来看， 作者是很喜欢他的 cousin， 故答案： overjoyed， 意为“极其高兴”。B 选项 embarrassed 是“尴尬的”。 41. 答案：D。本空主要考察词义辨析，one that _______ between us was strongest.是定语从句，修饰 one，而 one 指的是前边的 relationship，意思是在我们之间形成的关系才是最牢固的， develop 意 为“形成”。 42. 答案：D。根据下文“I noticed that she’d ______ some of my unpleasant actions”可知，作者的 cousin 在模仿自己的一些行为。而且 influence 这个在下文也出现过了。 43. 答案：C。根据空后“after I had done the same”可知，Yasmeen 在模仿作者，虽然总是模仿一些不 好的事情。 44. 答案：B。本空纯属考察词义辨析。argue with sb 意为“和……争论”。C 选项 negotiate 为“谈判” 45. 答案：D。Yasmeen 在模仿作者，让作者明白了什么是榜样。 46 答案 B 当前句中提到 Maya 出生了，另一个小女孩 Yasmeen had a hard time adjusting(适应)。下 文提到，开始她感觉自己被忽略了，嫉妒。慢慢开始喜欢和 Maya 在一起。是一个适应的过程。 47 答案 A 作者看到 Yasmeen 嫉妒，所以尽量去陪伴她，当她不被注意的时候 noticed 。上文的 attention 是一个提示词。 48 答案 D 克服嫉妒之后，就开始喜欢 enjoy 那个小孩子了。像我们一样。Ignore 忽视，mind 介意； sense 感觉到，含义不符。 49 答案 C 前面提到，作者努力去利用在一起的时间，尽自己最大努力来去空出自己的计划表 （schedule）为了那两个可爱的孩子。 50 答案 C 作者和两个孩子在一起的经历 experience 教会了自己影响人的重要性。Instruction 教导； experiment 实验；interview 采访，面试含义不当。 51 答案 A 作者帮助两个孩子 grow 成长，succeed 成功，think 思考，behave 行为。 52 答案 B 和孩子之间的关系让我成为了更好的人。 53 答案 B tolerate 容忍孩子们的无休止的问题。 54 答案 D enthusiastic 热情的人，排比句。下文说 能够和他人快乐的相处。
55 答案 A a role model（一个榜样）作用是展示给孩子们如何分辨正确和错误。
第三部分：阅读理解（共两节，40 分） 第一节（共 15 小题；每小题 2z 分，共 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A, B, C, D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上 将该项徐黑。
56. The main purpose of paragraph 2 is to ask people to __________ . A. build a kite B. support the PTO C. take a break D. join the fun 57. Which times are most important for people who want to join in kite competitions?
A. 10:00 am and 11:00 am. B. 12:00 am and 2:00 pm. C: 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. D. 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. 58. From the passage, we know that the kite celebration __________ . A. is enjoyable and educational B. is strict about the shapes of kites C. gets money from PTO of Piedmont Middle School D. gives people a chance to see kites from around the world 59. The passage is intended for __________ . A. school staff B. kite experts C. students and parents D. kite companies B “The 13th of June, 1325, Ileft Tangier, my birthplace, with the intention of making the pilgrimage（朝圣）to Mecca...to leave all my friends, to abandon my home as birds abandon their nests.”So begins an old manuscript in a library in Paris-the travel diary of the Ibn Battuta. Almost two centuries before Columbus, this young Moroccan set off forMecca, returning home three decades later as one of history’s great travelers. Driven by curiosity, he journeyed to remote comers of the Islamic world, traveling through 44 modern countries, three times as far as Marco Polo. Little celebrated in the West,his name is well known among Arabs. In his hometown of Tangier, a square, a hotel, a café , a ferry boat, and even a hamburger are named after him. Ibn Battuta stayed in Mecca as a student for several years, but the urge to travel soon took over. In one adventure, he traveled to India seeking profitable employment with the sultan—the Muslim ruler of Delhi. On the way, he described his group being attacked in the open country by 80 men on foot, and two horsemen:“...I was hit by an arrow and my horse by another, but God in his grace preserved me...”In Delhi, thesultan gave him the position of judge, based on his previous study at Mecca. But the sultan had an unpredictable character, and Ibn Battutalooked for an opportunity to leave. When the sultan offered to finance a trip to China, he agreed. Ibn Battuta set off in three ships, but misfortune struck while he was still on the shore. Asudden storm grounded and broke up two ships, scattering（散播）treasure and drowning many people and horses. As he watched, thethird ships, with all his belongings and slaves-one carrying his child-was carried out to sea and never heard from again. After a lifetime of amazing adventures, Ibn Battuta was finally ordered by the Sultan of Morocco to return home to share his wisdom with the world. Fortunately, he agreed and wrote a book that has been translated into numerous languages, allowing people everywhereto read about his unparalleled journeys. 60. What can we learn about Ibn Battuta from the passage? A. He had great interest in the Islamic world. B. He returned to his homeland to write a book. C. His journeys were less important than Marco Polo’s. D. His journeys were very common for people of that time. 61. The Sultan of Delhi gave Ibn Battuta a position of judge because__________ . A. Ibn Battuta had studied in Mecca B. Ibn Battuta hadbeen a judge before C. Ibn Battuta had worked as a translator D. Ibn Battuta had traveled to many translator 62. Which is the best title for thepassage? A. The Learned Ibn Battuta B. A Visitor to Mecca C. The Travels of Ibn Battuta D. Desire for Adventures
C Culture and Cuisine The United States is known for jazz and blue jeans. But travel to Paris and ask your average French citizen about American cuisine（烹饪）and he’s likely to an answer,“McDonalds.”Ask the same thing of any American citizen on any American street and I’m afraid you’d get the same answer, or something close to it. Hamburgers and hotdogs and fries are all fine, but with American malls and other outlets standardizing everything from clothing to food, the sad truth is that American cuisine is becoming more homogeneous—all the same—no matter where you live. True, many Americans are eating more varied foods these days, but these are largely the cuisines of immigrant groups, and they are quite likely to be affected by homogenization of American cuisine. So what exactly is American cuisine? Well, to some extent it is a reflection of our melting pot culture, meaning that Europeans made huge contributions in the form of wheat, dairy products, pork, beef and poultry. But American cuisine also includes products that once were known only to the New World, including potatoes, corn, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and peanuts.
The one region of the country where you still find all these things in daily use is the Deep South. The South lost the Civil War, but children of the southerners are winning the battle to preserve and advance their cooking traditions—and in this case one of the few cuisines can truly be called American, which is why we’re pleased to have Low Country cuisine in this issue of food creation. That’s right, grits and gravy are back in a big way in cities like Charleston and Savannah. Truth is, they never really left, but up until a decade ago Low Country cuisine was more common at home than in restaurants. In fact, a large number of tourists now go to the lower Atlantic region in order to experiencethis extraordinary cuisine for themselves. Time will tell whether Low Country cuisine becomes popular in other regions of the country in the way that, say, Italian cuisine has, but it's amazing and heartening to see one of our true cultural treasures enjoying renewed popularity in these increasingly homogeneous times. 63. According to the passage, American cuisine impresses people as being __________ A. dull and changeless B. rich and various C. popular and delicious D. disagreeable and unpleasant 64. It can be seen that the writer feels regretful that __________ A. cuisines of other countries play a more important role in America B. American cuisine has become increasingly lacking in variety C. American cuisine tends to vary because of immigration D. American cuisine is being changed by foreign cuisines
65. From the passage, we know that grits and gravy__________ A. were cooked with new materials after the Civil War B. are gaining popularity in the south of America C. were more popular over ten years ago D. are seldom served in restaurants 66. What's the writer's attitude towards the renewal of Low Country cuisine in America? A. Concerned and cautious. B. Hopeless and doubtful. C. Positive and supportive. D. Critical and disapproving. D The Enigma (谜）of Beauty The search for beauty spans centuries and continents. Paintings of Egyptians dating back over 4,000 years show both men and women painting their nails and wearing makeup. In 18th-centuryFrance, wealthy noblemen wore large wigs (假发）of long, white hair to make themselves attractive. Today, people continue to devote a lot of time and money to their appearance. There is at least one good reason for the desire to be attractive： beautyis power. Studies suggest that good-looking people make more money, get called on more often in class, and are regarded as friendlier. But what exactly is beauty? It's difficult to describe it clearly, and yet we know it when we see it. And our awarenessof it may start at a very early age. In one set of studies, six-month-old babies were shown a series of photographs. The faces on the pictures had been rated for attractiveness by a group of college students .In the studies, the babies spent more time looking at the attractive faces than the unattractive ones. The idea that even babies can judge appearance makes perfect sense to many researchers. In studies by psychologists, men consistently showed a preference for women with larger eyes, fuller lips, and a smaller nose and chin while women prefer men with large shoulders and a narrow waist, According to scientists, the mind unconsciously tells men and women that these traits —the full lips, chear skin , strong shoulders —equal health and genetic well-being. Not everyone thinks the same way, however. " Our hardwiredness can be changed by all sorts of expectations —mostly cultural, " say C. Loring Brace, an anthropologist at the University of Michigan. What is considered attractive in one culture might notbe in another. Look at most Western fashion magazines： the women on the pages are thin. But is this "perfect" body type for women worldwide? Scientists' answer is no; what is considered beautiful is subjective and varies around the world. They found native peoples in southeast Peru preferred shapes regarded overweight in Western cultures. For better or worse, beauty plays a role in our lives. But it is extremely difficult to describe exactly what makes one person attractive to another. Although there do seem to be certain physical traits considered universally appealing, it is also true that beauty does not always keep to a single, uniform standard. Beauty really is, as the saying goes, in the eye of the beholder. 67. People's ideas about beauty __________ A. have existed since ancient times B. can be easily described C. have little influence on a person's success D. are based upon strict criteria 68. ln Paragraph 3, the babies in the study __________. A. were rated for their appearance B. were entered in a beauty contest C. were shown photos of a group of college students D. were able to tell attractive faces from unattractive ones
69. The underlined word “traits” in Paragraph 4 probably means __________ A. qualities B. measurements C. judgments D. standards 70. We can learn from the passage that __________ A. the ideas of beauty vary as people up B. the search for beauty is rooted in lack of confidence C. the standards for beauty are based on scientific researches D. the understanding of beauty depends on cultural backgrounds
阅读解析： A 篇 56. B 定位原文“?just donate your time. Show your support for Piedmont Middle School by joining the PTO?” 易错选项是 C take a break 原文的 take a break from the kite flying and drink some lemonade! 意思是从风筝比赛中休息一下来做“support”这个事情 57. B 定位原文 只有 12：00pm 和 2：00pm 有含有 competition 一个是 school kite 一个是 best 58. A 定位最后一句话“enjoy yourself and learn more” 59. C 定位第一句 learn how to 排除了 experts. 定位中间 company 是给钱给礼物的，所以也排除。 根据 PTO 猜测应该是 parents。 B 篇 60. A . 根据第二段第二行：Driven by curiosity, he journeyed to remote corners of the Islamic world, travelling through 44 modern countries? 可得，说明他是因为好奇去周游伊斯兰国家，所以选 A。 61. A. 根据第三段中间部分：In Delhi, the sultan gave him the position of judge, based on his previous study at Mecca.可得，他之前在麦加很有研究，所以选 A。 62. C. 通篇都在是讲述 Ibn Battuta 传奇的旅行故事， 而且根据第二段第二行可得： ? returning home three decades later as one of history’s great travelers. 旅行才是本片文章的重点。 C 篇 63. A 定位原文：likely to answer “McDonalds” ? I’m afraid you’d get the same answer? 以及第 二段的“becoming more homogeneous- all the same ” 说明是 dull and changeless。 64. B. 定位原文多次出现“homogeneous? homogenization?”说明 American cuisine 正在模式化， 统一化，甚至同化了一些外来的饮食。 65. B. 定位原文“grits and gravy are back in a big way in cities?”说明 American cuisine 流行起来了。 从后文的“time will tell? in other regions”能看出来这种流行现在还局限在南方。 66. C. 定位最后一句话。 It’s amazing and heartening to see one of our? 说明作者的态度是正 态度。所以选 C。 D 篇 67. A. 根据第一段， 从古埃及开始人们就开始爱美了， 所以 A 正确。 B 错误， 根据第三段第一句话： But what is exactly beauty? It’s difficult to describe it clearly. C 错误，根据第二段：beauty is power 可 得答按。 D 错误，根据四段和第五段，在不同人眼里和不同文化里美的定义不同，所以没有统一严 格标准。 68. D. 根据第二段的最后一句话：In the studies, the babies spent more time looking at the attractive faces than the unattractive ones. 可得答案，即使是小孩儿也知道什么是美什么是丑。 A 错误，孩子们本身没有被评级； B 错误，孩子们不是参加选美大赛； C 错误，他们不是展示的 大学生的照片，而是被大学生评价过美丑的照片。 69. A. 猜词题， trait 本身的意思就是“特性、特点” 。如果不知道，可根据这句话来猜测：根据科学 家的理论，我们的思想会潜意识地告诉大家这些特性——包括饱满的嘴唇，清爽的皮肤，坚强的臂膀
——和我们的健康和基因的良好是等同的。 70. D. A 错误，文章讨论的是不同的人或不同文化背景的人对美的定义不一样，没有提到从小到大人 们对美的看法； B 错误，文章没有提到这一说法，错误原因和 A 一样； C 错误，文章明显提出美 是难以定义的，根据最后一段 Beauty really is, as the saying goes, in the eye of the beholder.
根据短文内容，从短文后的七个选项中选出恩给你填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 Virtual （虚拟）Teams Virtual teams are a great way to enable teamwork in situations where people are not sitting in the same office at the same time.71 This is particularly so for businessesthat use that use virtual teams to build global presence, or need less common skills or knowledge from people who are unwilling to travel. Virtual teams are governed by the same basic principles as traditional teams.72 It is the way the team members communicate. They rely on special communication channels enabled by modern technologies, such as emails, faxes, and teleconferences, and alike. Due to more limited communication channels, the success of virtual teams is muchmore sensitive to the type of project the group works on, what people are selected, and how the team is managed. 73 One challenging case is the projects that rely heavily on integrated work. That is to say, when each person's work depends significantly on what someone else is doing at the same moment, like in a sports team, there is an ongoing heavy exchange of information in real time, and the tasks have to go through a strict order within a short time. Not everyone can perform well in a virtual team environment. 74 Another important quality is communication skills. The team members must be able to communicate clearly and positively. Managers of virtual teams need to pay much more attention to having clear goals,performance standards, and communication rules. People have various assumptions on what to expect from each other.75 One of the biggest challenges of virtual teams is building trust between the team members. Trust is important for unblocking communication between members and increasing motivation of each person in the team. The issue of trust needs special attention at any stage of team existence. A. Yet, there is one significant difference. B. Not every type of project is suitable for a virtual team. C. A virtual team can choose whatever project they like to work on. D. The members must be self-motivated and able to work independently. E. Such teams are now widely used by companies and organizations to cut business costs. F. Members of virtual teams communicate quite well although they never meet face-to-face. G. To avoid misunderstanding, clear rules that everyone understands and agrees on are necessary.
七选五： 第 71 题 E 选项翻译:这样的团队现金被企业和组织广泛采用以节约成本。 答案解析:本空出现在第一段,因此很可能是对前面提出的”virtual team”这样的概念进行的进一步的 解释说明。而本空后面出现的 This is particularly so for business that? 出现了代词 This 线索，指代的 就是前面说的“虚拟团队”的特性就是“节约成本”.E 项符合题意。 第 72 题 A 选项翻译：但是，两种沟通却有明显的不同。 答案解析：本空后面出现的 it is the way the team members communicate.出现 it 代词指代的就是 difference. 第 73 题 B 选项翻译：并不是所有的项目对于“虚拟团队”都是适合的。 答案解析：本空后面出现的：one challenging case,是关键词，后面段落中举例：like in a sport team? 更加印证了 B 选项。
第 74 题 D 选项翻译：成员必须能够“自我激励”并“独当一面” 。答案解析：本空后面的 another important quality 说明本空应该说的是成员所具有的能力。D 选项符合题意。 第 75 题 G 选项翻译：为了避免误解，明确每个人都理解并接受的规则是十分必要的。答案解析： 前面出现的 assumption 跟 G 选项中的 misunderstanding 对应。
写作解析： 第四部分：书面表达（共两节，35 分） 第一节： （15 分） 你的英国朋友 Chris 目前在北京学习汉语，他对中国传统文化非常感兴趣。本周五下午你校将要举办 一个文化讲座，请你根据以下信息提示给他写一封电子邮件，邀请他来参加。 1.农业大学张教授讲解中国茶文化的历史和传播； 2.讲座后有交流和品茶活动； 3.你将陪同 Chris 并帮其翻译讲解。 注意：词数不少于 50；2.可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯；3.开头和结尾已给出，不计入总词数。 Hi Chris,
Yours， Joe 第二节： （20 分） 假设你是红星中学高二（1）班的学生李华，上周日你班组织到首都图书馆参加一天的文化志愿活动， 请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序，用英语写一篇日记，记述活动的全过程。 注意：词数不少于 60；5.日记的开头已给出，不计入总词数。
评析：情景作文以日记形式计数在首都图书馆一天的志愿者活动，图片要点清晰且需要添加 适当的过度。 图一要点：集合+讨论；图一细节：早晨 首都图书馆外； 图片一：集合；时间细节：早晨；地点细节：首都图书馆外；人物细节：我和同学们；心情：轻松 愉悦 兴奋； 图片二：接受培训；地点细节：在展示厅；人物细节：首图工作人员；时间：不一会；动作：认真倾听 生动细致 的描述；可添加：先进科技带来的便捷高效； 图片三：志愿服务；整理图书；协助借书；地点细节：图书馆内、阅览室；人物细节：同学们及借阅人；动作：整 理，分类，摆放，查询，介绍；可添加：借阅人感谢； 图片四：活动结束；分享感受；地点细节：首都图书馆外；人物细节：我和同学们；心情：成就感 满足感； 结尾：服务社会的成就感及对于先进科技的感叹