Book5 Unit4 Making the news Grammar 倒装
1. 在英语中，主语和谓语的语序通常是主语在前，谓语在后，但有时 为了强调句子的某一成分或其他原因， 谓语需要全部或部分移到主语 的前面，这种语序就是倒装。 2. 倒装有两种：全部倒装和部分倒装。在倒装语序中，若整个谓语都 在主语之前，称之为全部倒装；若谓语的一部分（通常是助动词或
情 态动词）位于主语之前，则称为部分倒装。 一． 全部倒装 规则说明 例句 There exist
在 There be/appear/exist/stand/lie/go/come/seem ①
句型中，且主语是名词（主语是人称代词时句 different opinions on 子不倒装） this question. ?There goes the bell. 表 示 地 点 、 时 间 、 方 向 的 副 词 ① Now comes your here,there,now,then,in,out,away,down,up,off,nex turn. t,over,back 等位于句首，谓语动词多是表示位 ② Out rushed the 移 的 不 及 物 动 词 如 students the moment
come,go,leave,move,run,fly,rush,jump 等，且主 the bell rang. 语是名词（主语是人称代词时不倒装） ?Up went the arrow into the air. ④Next comes Tom.
表示地点的介词短语作状语放在句首， 且主语 In the house at the foot 是名词（主语是人称代词时句子不倒装） of the mountain lived an old man. 为了强调句子的表语，将做表语的形容词，现 ①Present at the party 在分词，过去分词放在句首，句子结构为“表 were all his friends. 语+系动词+主语” ② Sitting in the front of the room was girl. 典例 John opened the door. There A. a girl did stand girl 二． 部分倒装 规则说明 例句 B. a girl stood he had never seen before. C. did a girl stand D. stood a a beautiful
否定副词或表示否定意义的介词 ① Seldom does he go to the 短语位于句首，如 never,little,few, park. neither,nor,hardly,seldom,not,by no ② At no time does he do means, in no case, at no time 等 something against his will.
not only--but (also)---连接两个分 Not only do I know her, but I'm her 句，not only 位于句首，其后的分 good friend. 句要部分倒装。
not until 位于句首， 主句要部分倒 Not until she saw the present did 装。 she feel happy.
“Only +状语（副词，介词短语， Only in this way can you learn 从句”位于句首 English well.
在 hardly/scarcely---when---, no Hardly had I sat down when the sooner---than--- 结 构 中 ， 如 果 telephone rang. hardly 部分或 no sooner 部分位于 句首，它所位于的句子要用部分 倒装。时态用过去完成时。When 和 than 后面的句子要用一般过去 时。 在 so/such--that--结构中，so/such So fast did he run that none of us 及其修饰部分位于句首，主句要 was his equal. 部分倒装。 as/though 引导让步状语从句， 通 Child as he is , he knows a lot. 常把状语、表语或动词原形提前， 若提前的表语是单数可数名词 时，需省略冠词。 省略 if 的虚拟条件句，将 had, Were I in your position, I would not were 或 should 移至主语前 go.
典例（2014.湖南高考）Only when you can find peace in your heart good relationship with others.
A. will you keep Practice: 一．单选
B. you will keep
C. you kept
D. did you keep
1. ----It's nice. Never before ---- I'm glad you like it. A. I have had 2. B. I had
such a special drink!
C. have I had
D. had I
that Marie was able to set up new branches elsewhere.
A. So successful her business was B. So successful was her business C. So her business was successful D. So was her successful business 3.We have been told that under no circumstances the office for personal affairs. A. may we use B. we may use C. we could use D. did we use about how they work. the telephone in
4. We laugh at jokes, but seldom A. we think B. think we
C. we do think D. do we think ,
5. At the meeting place of the Yangtze River and the Jialing River one of the ten largest cities in China. A. lies Chongqing does Chongqing lie 6. For a moment nothing happened.Then A. voices had come B.came voices all shouting together. C.voices would came B. Chongqing lies C.does lie Chongqing
voices come 7. Unsatisfied some work experience. A. though was he though 8. Hearing the dog barking fiercely, away A.fleeing the thief D. fled the thief 9. , his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting. B. As it might sound strange C. As B. was fleeing the thief . C.the thief was fleeing B. though he was C. he was though D. was he with the payment, he took the job just to get
A. Strange as might it sound strange it might sound
D. Strange as it might sound . C. he neither will D. either
10. If Joe's wife won't go to the party, A. he will either he will 二． 用所给动词或根据汉语提示填空。 1. Little Marry B.neither will he
about her own safety, though she was in
great danger herself.(care) 2.Not until I came home last night Mum to bed. (go) (我们才能解决)
3. Only if people of all the countries are united the existing problems in the world. 4. Not until she left her home important the family was for her.
(她才开始) to know how