一.动词不定式 to do
1 做主语（往往用 It 代替 to do sth，it 作形式主语，to do 作真正的主语，为避免头重脚轻， 写到后面） ） ： 结构 1：It’s 形容词（如 necessary, important, difficult……） for sb to do 例
It is easy for me to work out the problem.对我而言，算出这道题很容易。 结构 2:It is 形容词（如 good，friendly, nice ……）of sb to do 例 It is nice of you to help me so much.你帮我这么多，你真好。 结构 3：It is 名词（如 duty,idea……）+to do 例 It’s our duty to save the environment. 保护环境是我们的职责 结构 4:It takes sb some time to do sth 例 It took me half an hour to finish my homework.完成作业花了我半小时。 2 做表语（系动词之后） ：例 My hobby is to collect coins 我的爱好就是收藏硬币 3 做宾语（动词之后） 结构 1：want /refuse/ expect/hope /plan/decide/ /seem/would like… 例 I want to go home with you.我想跟你一起回家。 结构 2：know/ tell me /teach me/learn+ wh+ to do 例 I don’t know how to do it .（不可省略 it）我不知道怎样做它。 Please tell me which bag to choose.（名词不可写在后面）请告诉我该选哪个包。 I don’t know where to go(不加 to) I don’t know which city to go to(不加 to) I don’t know where to live （不加 in）I don’t know which to live in（加 in） 结构 3：find/make/think it 形容词 to do（It 代替 to do sth 作形式主语,to do 作真正主语） 例 You make it possible for me to get a dog.你使我拥有一条导盲犬成为可能 4 做定语（名词\代词\序数词之后） ： turn, place ,time, way, chance, plan, something, anything, nothing, everything. 例 we take turns to clean the classroom.轮流打扫教室。 Beijing is a good place to go sightseeing. 北京是个游览的好地方 The best time to come to China is in spring。来中国的最佳时间是在春天 I have made plans to travel all over the world.我已经计划周游世界 I have something important to tell you.我有重要事情告诉你 He is the first to get up.他是第一个起床的人 5 做状语： 结构 1：sb 系动词+形容词+to do 例 I’m sorry to hear that.听到那个消息我很难过（原因状语） 结构 2：too+形容词、副词+to do 例 He is too young to look after himself.她太小不能照顾自己（结果状语） 结构 3:形容词、副词+enough to do enough 名词+to do 例 He is old enough to look after himself.他够大能够照顾自己（结果状语） I have enough money to buy this car。我有足够的钱去买下这辆车 结构 4：当第一动词不要求跟任何动词，第二动词表示“为了”之意时 例 To stay healthy, we need to do a lot of exercise 为了健康，我们需要做很多练习 = we need to do a lot of exercise to stay healthy（目的状语可前可后）
Why do you always take a camera with you? To take some photos 为什么总是随身带 个相机，为拍照。 （回答过程中省略主谓而已） He has done what he can to help the sick person.为了就这个病人，他做了他所能做 的。 （what he can 是 do 的宾语从句， 并且省略了 do， to help the sick person 是目的） 6 做宾语的补足语 结构 1：动词+sb+to do：如 want/ask/encourage/tell/teach/expect/invite/would like 例 My mother wants me to drink some milk.妈妈想让我喝点牛奶。 结构 2：动词+sb+do 如 Let /make/see/hear/notice/watch 例 let’s play soccer this afternoon.咱们进下午踢足球
1）做主语 : 结构 1：简单句的主语，例 Cooking is for moms. 结构 2: 从句的主语 例 I think joining the English club is helpful.我认为加入英语俱乐部是有帮助的 2）做表语（系动词之后） ：例 My duty is working hard 我的责任就是努力学习 3）做宾语 结构 1：动词之后，例 I like watching TV.我喜欢看电视。 结构 2：动词之后, 无需用 it 代替，例 I find learning English difficult 我发现学英语很难 结构 3：介词之后， 例 What about going shopping?咱们游泳去？ 4）做伴随状语（用逗号隔开----初中不作要求） ： 例 The teacher came in, following with a few students.老师进来了，跟着几个学生 5）做定语： （一个单词写前面，叫前置定语；两个或以上写后面，叫后置定语） 结构 1：前置定语 eating habit 饮食习惯, swimming club 游泳俱乐部, 结构 2：后置定语 A girl talking with the teacher 正在和老师说话的那个女孩 结构 3：后置定语可以改成定语从句 例 1 Please look at this group of people playing beach volleyball.看看这群打沙滩排球的人 们（有正在之意，但不是现在进行时） = Please look at this group of people who are playing beach volleyball. 看看这群打沙滩 排球的人们（定语从句，是现在进行时） 2 There is a beautiful girl waiting for you at the door. 有个漂亮女孩在门外等你 （有正在之意，但不是现在进行时） =There is a beautiful girl who is waiting for you at the door. （定语从句， 是现在进行时） 6）做宾语补足语（动词+sb+ doing） ：see/ watch/ notice/ hear/ find /keep sb doing. 例 When I walked past his window, I saw him writing a letter. 当我路过他的床前的时候，我看见他正在写信（有正在之意，但不是现在进行时）
三. 过去分词 done
1 做定语， （一个单词放在名词前面，两三个单词放在后面） 结构 1:前置定语 例 spoken English 口语 written English 书面英语 a used car 二手车 结构 2: 后置定语，例 a boy called Tom 一个叫做汤姆的男孩 结构 3：后置定语可以改成定语从句。 例 There is a girl called Xiao Fang in the village.村里有个姑娘叫小芳(有被动之意， 但并非 被动语态)= There is a girl who is called Xiao Fang in the village （定语从句， 是被动语态） 2 做补语，例 I wanted to have my hair cut 我想理个发（让我的头发被理） 。
+to do 的动词： want 想=would like /decide 决定/plan 计划/hope 希望 /seem 好像 expect 期待 agree 同意 例 I decided to go there myself.我决定亲自去那里。 2 +doing 的动词： enjoy 喜欢/finish 完成/stand 忍受/practice 练习/mind 介意/continue 继续/give up 放弃 /put off 推迟/ keep 坚持 例 I keep studying for four hours 我坚持学习了四个小时。 Do you mind my smoking here? Not at all 3 既可加 ing 又可加 to do 的动词： try to do 尽力做 try doing 试着做 need to do 需要做某事 、need doing 需要被做 begin/start to do 、begin/ start doing 开始做某事(没有太大区别) forget to do 忘记做某事/ forget doing 忘记了已做过的事 stop to do 停下来做另一件事 / stop doing 停止手头正在做的事 remember to do 记得去做某事 / remember doing 记得做过某事 like doing 爱好 like to do 偶尔为之 would like sb to do 愿意做某事 例 I still remember meeting each other for the first time 我依然记得我们第一次见面的情 景 I am too tired，let’s stop to have a rest。我太累了，让我们停下来休息一下吧。 4 + sb + to do 的动词： want 想要=would like 愿意/encourage 鼓励/ask 要求/tell 吩咐/teach 教/invite 邀请/allow 允许 wish 祝福（常考否定形式 tell sb not to do ） 例 My mother tells us not to play football on the street,it is very dangerous 妈妈告诉我们 不要在街道上踢足球，很危险的。 + sb+do（省略 to）的动词： Let 让/make 使/see 看见 / watch 观看 / hear 听见 / notice 注意 例 let’s play soccer.让我们踢足球去吧。 I often see him play the piano in the room。我经常看见他在房间里弹钢琴。 注意：He makes a modal plane to cheer his son up.（表目的）他做了一个模型飞机让他儿子 高兴。 5 +sb +doing 的动词：keep 保持/find 发现 /see 看见/watch 观看/ hear 听见/ notice 注意 例 I am sorry to keep you waiting for me so long.对不起让你久等了。 I found a boy crying in the corner 我发现一个小孩在角落里哭。 6 两个花时间的单词用法 It takes sb some time to do 做某事花某人多长时间 例 It took me 30 minutes to work out this math problem.算出这道数学题花了我三十分钟 Sb spend time doing 花时间做某事 例 Don’t spend too much time playing computer games 不要花太多时间玩游戏 7 介词+ doing 例 Thanks for inviting me 谢谢你邀请了我。 8 do、go、 no 后常接 doing， 例 go shopping 购物 go fishing 钓鱼 go boating 划船 go swimming 游泳 go camping 野营 go climbing 爬山
do some cleaning 打扫 do some washing 洗漱 do some shopping 购物 do some reading 阅 读 do some cooking 做饭 No talking. 不准谈话。No parking. 不准停车。No smoking 不准抽烟 9．不定代词(如 something) +to do、不定代词(如 something) +形容词+to do、 例 Would you like something to drink?想来点喝的吗？ I have something important to tell you 我有一些重要事情告诉你。 10 序数词+to do 例 He is the first to get up.他是第一个起床的人 12. wh+ to do 例 I don’t know how to do it .（不可省略 it）我不知道怎样做它。 I don’t know which bag to choose.（名词不可写在后面）我不知道该选哪个包。 I don’t know where to go(不加 to) I don’t know which city to go to(不加 to) I don’t know where to live （不加 in）I don’t know which to live in（加 in） 13. 1）形容词 to do 例 It is hard to say.很难说/It is hard to believe.难以置信。 2）It’s 形容词 for sb to do. (necessary, important, impossible…) 例 It is important for us to eat a balanced diet.吃平衡的饮食很重要。 3）It’s 形容词 of sb to do.( nice, kind, good…表品德的形容词) 例 It is very nice of you to help me so much.你真好帮了我这么多。 4）Sb’s 形容词 to do.（sorry, happy, surprised, excited, disappointed…表心情的形容词） 例 I am sorry to hear that 听到那个消息很难过。 5）Find / think / make it 形容词 to do . 例 They found it very hard to think for themselves.他们发现为自己考虑很难。 6）too 形容词/副词 to do 例 He is too young to look himself Too 形容词/副词 for sb to do …. 例 ---Have you heard of Liu Qian from Taiwan? ---- Sure! His magic performance is too amazing for people to forget. 他的魔术表演太 令人惊讶了以至于难以忘记。 7）形容词、副词+enough to do enough +名词 to do / 例 I have enough money to buy the car.我有足够多的钱去买这辆汽车。 He is old enough to go to school 他够大了能够上学了。 14. help sb to do /do 例 My healthy lifestyle helps me get good grades.我的健康的生活方式帮助我取的好成绩。 15. You’d better + (not) do 你最好/你最好不要做某事。It’s best to do 最好做某事 例 You’d better take a taxi .=It is best to take a taxi. 你最好打车。 16 Why not do…为什么不=why don’t you do…? 例 Why not get your mother a scarf?=why don’t you get your mother a scarf?为什么不给你 妈妈买条围巾？ 17 time 后的动词 1） have a… time/fun/trouble/problems/difficulty doing /with sth 例 I have fun playing in the water.我们在水中玩得很开心。 What did you have trouble？Finding the Chinese restaurant?你在哪方面有麻烦呢/?在找 中国餐馆方面（have trouble doing） 2）It’s time for sb to do. / It’s time to do /It is time for sth.该干某事了。 例 It is time for us to clean the classroom.该我们打扫教室了
The best time to come to China is in spring.来中国的最佳时间是春天。 What a funny time to have breakfast!多么滑稽的吃早饭的时间啊！ 18. to+do(如上文) 例 he used to live here,now he is used to the life here. To +doing（此时 to 为介词） 例 be/get used to doing 习惯了做 19. 开头动词---可以是 doing，也可以是 to do, 还可以是动词原形 例 Eating dangsheng and huangqi is good for your health.吃党生和黄芪有利于你的健康。 （作主语） Eat a balanced diet to stay healthy.（祈使句）为了保持健康,请吃平衡的饮食。 To stay healthy，Eat a balanced diet（做目的状语）为了保持健康,请吃平衡的饮食。 20. is 后的动词，可以是 doing，也可以是 to do,还可以是动词原形。 例 My job is to teach students well.我的职业是教书育人。 （不定式短语作表语） She is watching TV 他正在看电视。 （现在进行时） Everyone is invited except me.每个人都被邀请，除了我。 （被动语态） 21. 名词前的动词, 可以是 doing 或者 done; 例 eating habit 饮食习惯, swimming club 游泳俱乐部, spoken English 口语 written English 书面英语 a used car 二手车 名词后的动词，可以是 doing，也可以是 todo，还可以是 done 例 A girl talking with the teacher 正在和老师说话的那个女孩 A bag lying on the ground 躺在 地上的包包 the best way to do 干某事的最好的方法 a good chance to do 做某事的好机会 a good place to do 做某事的好地方 the best time to do sth 做某事的最佳时间 a boy called Tom 一个叫做汤姆的男孩 名词后的动词，可以是 doing，也可以是 to do,还可以是 done 例 There’s a lot of homework to do. 有很多作业要做。 （没做） There is a girl reading a book under the tree.有个女孩在树下读书。 （正做） There’s a beautiful girl called Xiao Fang in the village.村里有个姑娘叫小芳。 （被做） 22. 当不是上述种种情况时，考虑目的状语，可以在句首，也可以在句末 例 To stay healthy, we need a balance of ying and yang.为了保持健康我们需要阴阳平衡。 Would you like to come over to my house to discuss it ?你愿意来我家和我讨论此事吗？ I have done what I can(作宾语从句， can 后的动词原形已经省略) to help the sick person, （表示目的） but he still died. 我已经竭尽所能去拯救这个病人,但是他还是死了。 What are you going to do with the camera? To take some photos.（省略主谓）你拿照相 机干什么？拍照。 23. 当数个不定式并列时，第二个以后省略，and, or, but, rather than, than 都是连词 例 Our teacher asked us to stop what we were doing and listen. （不定式短语并列） You would also rather stay at home than go to a party. (would +动词原形) It is more helpful to teach a kid the way to solve a problem than tell him the solution directly 教会孩子解决问题的方法比直接告诉他答案要大有帮助 24. get /make/have sth done 让某事被做 例 get my ears pierced 让耳朵被刺穿 have my hair cut 让头发被剪 25. 被动语态中，原来省略 to 的全部加上 例 I saw him go to that hospital.--He was seen to go to that hospital 我看见他进了那家医院 来。=他被看见进了那家医院
非谓语动词专项练习 30. It is our duty ______our hometown clean and beautiful. We must do something for it. A. to keep B. keeps C. keeping 12. At times, parents find it difficult ________ with their teenage children. A. talk B. talked C. talking D. to talk 24. She’s not strong enough _________ walking up mountains. A. to go B. going C. go D. went 70. We should be more careful much time on computer games. A. not to spend B. to not spend C. not to cost D. not take to 23. It is very important for us ________ English well. A. learn B. learning C. to learn D. learned 73. —I often have hamburgers for lunch. — You’d better. It’s bad for you ______ too much junk food. A. eat B. to eat C. eating D. ate 20. It takes me half an hour the piano every day. A. play B. playing C. to play 69. He was so foolish _______ his car unlocked. A. to leave B. that leave C. as to leave D. for him to leave 77. I'm not good at English. I think it's not easy ______ foreign language well. A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning 86. It’s impolite _____ others. A. laughs at B. to laugh at C. laugh at D. laughing at 87. Try to sing some English songs, you’ll find it interesting ___ a foreign language. A. learning B. learns C. learn D. to learn 10. As teenagers, we’re old enough ________ with housework. We can help set the table, wash the dishes and clean our own rooms. A. to help B. helping C. helped 8. Tom's mother is busy _____ breakfast for Tom. A. cook B. to cook C. cooks D. cooking 27. Animals are our close friends. We are supposed A. to protect B. protecting C. protect a picnic this weekend. 3. —Why are you so excited today?—We were told them.
A. have B. to have C. having D. had 35. The thief was noticed _____the office building by the back door on the screen. A. enter B. enter into C. to enter D. to enter into 57. —George was heard _____ just now. What happened?—People was telling a joke. A. to cry B. cry C. to laugh D. laugh 9. Drivers shouldn’t be allowed _____ after drinking, or they will break the law. A. drive B. driving C. to drive 56 The boy was made _______ there for an hour by his father. A. standing B. stand C. to stand D. stands 2. Today people are encouraged to __________paper, plastic and water for a better
environment. A. use B. waste C. recycle D. make 18. Girl students in some schools are not allowed________ long hair． A．having B．have C．had D．to have 33 Many students said that they were willing to work hard to make their dreams _______ true .A. come B. came C. comes 38．He lost his key．It made him _____in the cold to wait for his wife’s return． A．to stay B stayed C．stays D．stay 12.If you see the cartoon film, it will make you ______. A. laugh B. to laugh C. laughing D. laughed 65. The assistant won’t let you ______ the cinema if you haven’t a ticket. A. enter B. to enter C. entering 64.He raised his voice to make everybody in the room ______ him clearly. A. hearB. to hear C. hearing D. heard 3. The woman made his son_____ finally after she told him some jokes. A. laughed B. to laugh C. laugh D. laughing 12. She won’t let her daughter _________ by the river. A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing 33. –How do you feel when watching the national flag going up? --It makes me ______ very proud. A. felt B. to feel C. feeling D. feel 36. Let’s ____ for a walk, shall we? A. to go B. going C. go D. gone 8. English is very important, so I practice____it very hard. A. speaks B.to speak C. speaking D. speak 17. Sam likes cars. He enjoys _____ all kinds of model cars. A. collects B. collecting C. to collect D. collected 9.Most of the young people enjoy ______ Jay Chou's songs. A．sing B．sang C．singing D．to sing 14. My parents enjoy ________for a walk after supper. A. go, B. goes C .to go D. going 34. -Linda, when shall we take a walk?-After I finish ______ the dishes. A. wash B. washed C. to wash D. washing 43. No matter how hard it is, we’ll keep until we make it. A. failed B. failing C. tried D. trying 41. Would you mind me a favour? A. do B. to do C. doing D. did 13. -Would you mind my _________ here?-Sorry, you’d better not. A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoking 37. Mom! Would you mind me _____table tennis ? A. play B. played C. to play D. playing 40. The old men are playing chess. Would you mind ________________. A. turning down B. turn down C. turns down 48. Nick, would you mind ______ those old jeans? They look terrible. A. not to wear B. not wear C. wearing not D. not wearing 76. —Would you mind _______ your bike?— Sorry. I' 11 do it right away.
A. to move B. to make C. moving D. making 81.—Miss Gao, I am feeling bored. Would you mind my ________ here? —You had better not, for smoking is forbidden in public now. A. smokes B. to smoke C. smoking D. smoke 51.－What do you usually do at weekends?－I often practice ____English. A. speak B. to speak C. speaking 49. Mom! Would you mind me ________table tennis ? A. play B. played C. to play D. playing 11. May I have a rest? I have already finished ______ the report. A. write B. writing C. to write D. written 13.The reporter didn’t go to bed until he finished ____ the article. A. writing B. write C. to write D. wrote 4. As we all know, it’s not polite to keep others _________ for a long time. A. wait A. open 25. —Laura enjoys A. reading A. take B. read B. took B. waited B. to open C. to read C. to take D. taking C. to wait C. opening D. waiting
26. —Would you mind_________ the window? It's very hot.—No, not at all. story books.—Me, too.
48. The retired couple enjoy _______ photos. They always go out with their cameras 8. I'm sleepy. I prefer ________ at home to going out for a walk. A. sleeping B. to sleep C. slept D. sleep 47. Even Tony’s granddaughter, a five-year-old girl, asked him ________smoking. A. give up B. gave up C. to give up B. leave C. go D. giving up D. to go 23. Mary called and asked her husband ________home at once , because she locked their daughter in the home . A. to leave 29. Jack’s teacher asked him ________ off the lights after class. A. turning B. turned C. to turn 66 The final exam is coming. Our teachers tell us _____ time. A. not to waste B. not waste C. don’t waste Our English teacher encourages us ________ part in all kinds of afterclass activities. A. to take B. take C. taking D. to taking 5. Tom’s mother told him_____ eating too much meat. A. stopping B. to stop C. stops D. stopped 7. —Why are you so excited?—Peter invited me____ on a trip to Yuntai Mountain. A. to go B. go C. going D. went 34. Please tell the students ________ too much noise in class. A. to make B. to take C. not to take D. not to make 26. My mother asked me _____ the room. A. clean B. cleans C. to clean
45 Take time lo relax by listening to music, reading a book or just spending some time alone. Relaxing allows you to your students with more energy. A. return B. to return C. returning 24. Boys and girls, attention, please. Now let me tell you____to the Bird Island. A. how to get B. what to get C. whom to get D. where to get 28. Bruce often asks me ______ him to play the guitar. A. teach B. to teach C. taught D. teaches 39. Parents often ask us _____ water in our life. A. save B. saving C. to save D. saves 44.Teachers always tell me computer games too much. A. not to play B. to play C. not play D. plays 55.What time do you expect her________? A. arrive B. is arriving C. arriving D. to arrive 57. Teachers often tell us _____ in the river after school. A. don't swim B. not swim C. not to swim 64.—Please tell the boys any noise. My baby is sleeping.—OK. I’ll do it at once. A. not make B. to make C. not to make 71.Our English teacher encourages us _____ part in all kinds of after-class activities. A. to take B. take C. taking D. to taking 15. Mr. Li asks the students in the river, because it’s too dangerous. A. swim B. to swim C. not to swim D. to not swim 23. The teacher asked us _______ so much noise. A. don’t make B. not make C. not making D. not to make 26. Parents often ask their kids their internet friends because the kids may be in danger A. to meet B. not to meet C. meeting 37. I didn’t go to the park yesterday because my mother asked me _______ my sister at home. A. to look at B. to look for C. to look after D. look like 4. Father often tells me too much time on computer games. A. don’t spend B. not spend C. not to spend D. not spending 6. The teachers often tell their students_____across the road when the traffic light is red. A. not go B. not to go C. don’t go D. didn’t go 20. Tell the children unhealthy food. it' s had for their health. A. not to eat B. not eating C. to eat D. eating 46. — Will you please show me how to do the role-play exercise? — Sure. Now let me tell you first. A. which to do B. how to do C. when to do D. what to do 48. Tom’s mother told him________ eating too much meat. A. stopping B. to stop C. stops D. stopped 17. I always tell my students ______ on the road because it’s really dangerous. A. not to playB. to play not A. practice B. practices C. not playing C. practicing D. not play D. to practice 38. Lucy is shy. She would not invite her classmates _____dancing with her. 33. Our teacher often tells us _____ in the river. It’s dangerous.
A. don’t swim
B. not swim
C. not to swim
D. not swimming
12. — What are you going to do when you grow up? — A singer, but my parents wish me ________ a teacher. A. am A. not eating A. sit B. sat B. to be B. not to eat C. to sit C. will be C. eating D. sitting very quickly when they do something interesting. C. went by C. doing D. are doing D. be D. to eat 31. My parents often tell me too much junk food because it’s bad for my health.
52. It was time for class. Mr. King asked all the children ___________ down quietly.
35.Everyone may feel time A. go by A. do B. to go by B. did
31. When I walked past the park, I saw some old people ________Chinese Taiji. 39. I found a letter______on the floor when I came into the classroom. A. lying B. lay C. lie D. lies 74. I saw Li Ming near the river on my way home. A. plays B. playing C. to play D. played 65. I went to see him _______ him out. A. finding B. find C. only to find D. to finding 63. I saw him _______ into the small store. A. wentB. going C. to go D. has gone 16. –Is Jack in the library?-Maybe. I saw him ______ out with some books just now. A. going B. go C. to go D. went 21. When I passed the classroom, I heard a girl ______in it. A. sing B. losing C. sang D. singing 22.–Where’s Mr. Yu, do you know? -Well, it’s hard to say. But I heard him ______ loudly here just now. A. was reading B. reading C. had read D. to read 11. When he arrived at the office, he found all the workers ________. A. working B. work C. to work D. worked 38 I’ve heard him ______ about you often. A. speak B. speaks C. spoke D. speaking 30. He promised ______his old friend during his stay in Tianjin. A. see 39. The children decide_ A. clean A. to live A. sleeping B. to clean B. liveing B. asleep C. live B. seeing C. cleaning D lived D. to be asleep C. saw D. cleaned D. to see their school yard this Friday afternoon.
35. Many old men prefer _______ in a peaceful countryside. 59. The little boy pretended _______ when his mother came in. C. to asleep 41. —I didn’t hear you come in just now. — That’s good. We tried _______ any noise, for you were sleeping.
A. not make A. play A. to destroy
B. not to make B. to play
C. to make D. playing
39. —Dad, why must I stop ______ computer games?—For your health, my boy. C. to playing 9. Don’t throw away the waste paper. It needs B. destroying so that it can be reused.
C. to collect D. collecting
46. —I feel tired and sleepy. —Why not stop ______ for a while? A. rest B. to rest C. resting D. rested 47. — Don’t forget _____ your history and politics books tomorrow morning. — Thanks. I won’t. A. bring B. to bring C. bringing 18. What bad weather it was! We decided _______. A. to go out B. not to go out C. to not go out D. not going out 58. Tony wants _______a job as a language teacher in China. A. to find B. finding C. find 61. —Don’t forget ______ your homework. John. —Ok. I'll do it right now A. doing B. do C. to do 22. Class is beginning. Please stop_ . A. talking B. to talk C. talk 66.---Will the Smiths go abroad this summer? ---No, they finally decided ______ . A. to B. not going C. not to D. not to be going 7. Don’t forget ______an umbrella _____you. It’s going to rain. A. to take; to B. taking; to C.to take; with D. taking; with 24 Do you still remember with YaoMing in Beijing? Yes, of course , three years ago . A to meet B meeting C meet D met 30. If you feel tired, you may stop _____. A. have a rest B. to have a rest C. having a rest 47. When class begins, we stop to the teacher carefully. A. listening B. to listen C. listens D. listen 51. —I feel tired and sleepy. —Why not stop ________ for a while? A. rest B. to rest C. resting D. rested 目的状语 33. How kind you are! You always do what you can __________ others. A. help B. helping C. helps D. to help 30. —Why is Linlin practicing speaking English? —______ abroad for further study. A. Go B. Gone C. To go D. Goes X k 69. — Do you know why he left so early?—_______for the English test, I guess. A. To study B. Study C. Studied D. Studying 36. He hurried back home ____ his schoolbag. A. fetched B. to fetch C. fetching D. fetches 11. Mr Wang does what he can ________ us improve our English. A. help B. to help C. helping D. helped 58.Would you please pass me the knife _______? A. to cut the fruit with B. to cut the fruit C. cutting the fruit D. cutting the fruit with
32.Mom makes me eat an apple every day ______________the doctor away A. keeps B. is kept C. to keep D. kept 44. — What should I do, doctor? — healthy, you should take more exercise. A. Keep B. Keeping C. To keep D. Having kept 53. We can make a fire ________ the room warm so that we can chat for a while. A. to keep B. keeping C. keep D. kept 7. Paul made a nice cage______ the little sick bird till it could fly. A. keep B. kept C. keeping D. to keep China Dream. C. realizing them. 21. All the Chinese people must work hard A. to realize B. realize
28. Many children are left alone in the countryside. Let’s try our best A. help B. helping C. to help D. helps 70. The man will use what he has _______ a camera for his wife. A. to get B. got C. buy D bought 54. If prices rise too high, the government has to do something _________ it. A. stop B. stopped C. stopping D. to stop
60.My sister is interested in _______ in her free time. A. watch TV B. reading books C. listening music D. plays basketball 61.I have caught a cold and I don’t feel like _______ anything. A. to eat B. eating C. ate D. eats 62.--- Mother is good at _______ cakes. --- So she is. A. to make B. making C. make D. makes 68. ---What about________ a rest? ---OK. Let’s go out and have a walk. A. to take B. takes C. taking 29．— I’m looking forward to _____my parents soon. What about you?— Me too． A. seeing B. see C. saw 91. Each of us is looking forward ______a good result. Let's do it more carefully. A. to get B. for getting C. to getting 23. The Great Green Wall can stop the wind and sand south of China. A. planting A. move B. plants B. to move C. to plant D plant to the rich land in the C. from moving
38. Many young people took part in _______ trees on Tree Planting Day.
27. —Oh, I had a terrible toothache. —You’d better ______ see a dentist and have your bad teeth pulled out. A. to go to B. going to C. goes to D. go to 29---Look! It’s raining heavily. take a raincoat with you ?----well, I’ll take one right now. A why not B why don’t C would you like D would you mind 42. —Why not the Music Club?— Sorry, I can’t sing or dance. A. to join B. join C. joining D. join in 68. The matter had better _______ as itA. leave B. being left C. leaving D. be left
72. _______ to the left and you’ll see the post office. A. To turn B. Turning C. Turned D. Turn 27. Kitty would rather ______ to the park than watch TV. A. to go B. go C. going D. goes 41. —What could I get my father for Father's Day?—___________getting him a tie? A. Why not B. How about C. Why don't you 14. —Will you please _______ the flowers? —Sorry. I won’t. A. pick B. don’t pick C. not to pick D. not pick 12. — I feel stressed from time to time. Could you give me some advice? — ________ sharing your worries with your parents? A. Why don't you 22. —Why not A. go A. not open B. to go B. How about C. goes C. Why not D. Would you like to the park now?—Good idea! Let’s go. D. going C. not to open D. to not open ________ the box? It’s for your sister.
10. Tom，would you please
B. don’t open
28.You look too tired. Why not______a rest? A. stop to have B. to stop having C. stop having Wh+to do 39. —Excuse me. Could you tell me ______ get to the nearest post office? —Sorry, I am new here. A. how can I B. how I could C. how to D. what I can 53. We can't work out the physics problem. Can you tell us ? A. how to do B. what to do it C. how to do it D. what should to do 56.This math problem is too difficult. Can you show me________, George? A. what to work out B. to work it out C. how to work it out D. how to work out it 76. We don’t know_______ it next. Let’s go and ask Mr. Li. A. what to do B. to do what C. whether to do D. to do whether 77.He didn’t know _______ or stay. A. to leave B. if that he should leave C. if to leave D. whether to leave 78. The math problem is so hard. I really don’t know_____. A. how to do it B. how to do C. what to do it 79. Please tell me ______next. A. how to do it B. what to do it C. how do it 82. –We can use this special pen to record or take pictures. –Really? Will you please show me _______ it? A. how to use B. what to use C. why to use 88. —I like this set of sofa so much, but I don't know it in my small house. —You're supposed to put it in the living room. A. where to put B. why to put C. how to put 84. — I often chat with my friends on the Internet.— You are so smart! Will you please tell me____? A. how to do B. how to do it C. how to use D. when can I use it 3. I don’t know how _____________ there. I need to look at a map. A. to get B. get C. getting
39. I haven’t decided when ________ a holiday yet. A. took B. taking C. to take D take 78. — Excuse me, could you tell me how____ to Beijing Zoo?— Well, you may take Bus No. 27. A. get B. gets C. getting D. to get 79. He told us that where _________ a picnic was not decided yet. A. having B. to have C. have D. had 23. — I will go to Harbin for my summer vacation. What about you? —I haven’t decided where ________.A. go B. went C. going D. to go 过去分词 1. At least 300 million people are using QQ______ by Ma Huateng to chat on line. A. create B. creates C. creating D. created 73 Will you be able to attend the lecture next week? A. giving B. given C. to be given D. being given 49. The new treatments _____by Norman Bethune helped a number of soldiers. A. invent B. invents C, inventing D. invented 67. You had better get a doctor _______ your bad tooth. A. pull out B. to pull out C. pulled out D. pulling out 57.I must have my TV set _______.Something is wrong with it. A. to repair B. repairs C. repaired D. repairing 19. My computer is broken.---Why not have it ? A.repair B repairing C repairs D repaired 74. Sarah had her washing machine yesterday, but it doesn’t work now. A. repair B. repaired C. to repair 定语 31. —Why don’t you go out to play, Rose? —I’m afraid I can’t. I have much homework _________. A. do B. does C. doing D. to do 6. Whenever you have a chance English, you should take it. A. speak B. to speak C. spoke D. speaks 35.—Would you like to have dinner with me? —Sorry, I have a lot of housework . A. to do B. done C. do D. to be done 55 Plan your time carefully and make sure you have some time what you like every day. A. do B. to do C. doing D. done 25. Water Park is a good place ____________ . A. to have fun B. have fun C. having fun D. to have a fun 32.When you move somewhere new, the first thing for you is to find a place A. to live B. living in C. to live in .
39. Our English teacher often says to us, “____ English well is very important” A. Learn A. Being B. Learning B. Look C. Learned C. Be D. To learning D Become
36. _______ honest is the first thing people should learn. 19. “Who’s the boy in white T-shirt _____ under the tree?” “My friend.”
A. stand B. to stand C. stood D. standing 25 What happened downstairs, Miss Liu? There is someone on the bench. I can’t make him wake up. A sleep B to sleep C slept D sleeping 8. We went to the beach last Sunday, and we had great fun _____ volleyball. A. play B. playing C. played D. to play 13. The Greens used to live in London and now they ________ in Beijing. A. used to live B. are used to live C. are used to living D. are used for living 难题 71. .To answer correctly is more important than _______ . A. a quick finish B. to finish quickly C. finishing quickly 59.It is better to teach a man fishing than _______ him fish. A. givingB. to give C. givesD. give ways you can think of ______ words and expressions. A. remember B. to remember C. remembering 10. One of the difficulties we have ________ English is how to remember new words and expressions.A. to learn B. in learning C. learn D. learned 67. Jane’s mother preferred ________ TV at home to ______ to the concert. A. to watch; go B. watching; going C. watching; go D. to watch; going 45.She used to in the morning, but now she is used to at night. A. read, read B. read, reading C. reading, read D. reading, reading 77 While we were running on the playground, Jack suddenly stopped and lay on the ground, so we all stopped what was wrong with him. A. to run; to see B. running; seeing C. running; to see 15.Tom often makes his brother _ _but yesterday he was made_ by his brother. A. cry; to cry B. to cry; cry C. cry; cry D. to cry; to cry 21.Since you are tired, you’d better＿＿＿and have a good rest. A. stop to study B. stop study C. stop studying 1.— The food looked bad, but it ______ OK.— So we can’t judge a man by his appearance. A. is tasted B. tasted C. was tasted D. taste 2. A car is going ______the tunnel（隧道）A. through B. cross C. across D. past 3. My grandma ______ us stories when I was young. A. was used to tell B. is used to telling C. used to tell D. used to telling 4. Who do you think you’d like with you ,a boy or a girl? A to let to go B letting to go C to let go D let go 5. --I usually go there by train. --Why not ______ by boat for a change. A. to try going B. trying to go C. to try and go D. try going 6. They would not allow him _______ across the enemy line. A. to risk going B. risking to going C. for risk to go D. risk going 7.I think _____ not difficult _____ English every morning． A. that; keep reading B．it’s; keep reading
D. you finish quick
25. Vocabulary is important to language learning. Therefore, you’d better try different
C. that; to keep reading D．it; to keep reading 8. His parents found to tell him everything that had happened. A. it necessary B. that necessary C. it is necessary B. necessary 9.The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him _______. A. not to B. not to do C. not do it D. do not do 12. －Do you enjoy ______ a volunteer? －If you want _______ this, you’d better join us. A. being; knowing B. to be; knowing C. being; to know D. to be; to know 13. — I tried to make Kate her mind, but I found it hard. — Well, I saw you that when I went past. A. changes; do B. changes; doing C. to change; do D. change; doing 14. — Oh, I had a terrible toothache. — You’d better see a doctor and have your bad teeth out. A. go to; pulling B. to go to; pulled C. go to; pulled D. to go to; pulling 15. — Mr Wang, I have problem the text. — Remember it three times before you begin to understand it. A. to understand; reading B. understanding; reading C. understanding; to read D. to understand; to read 16. It took my daughter two weeks the novels by Liu Yong. A. read; written B. to read; written C. reading; to write D. to read; wrote 17. Remember ________ the book to the library when you finish ________ it. A. to return; to read B. returning; reading C. to return; reading D. returning; to read 18. ---______ did you tell him about the news?-By _____ an e-mail. A. How; sending B. How; send C. How; sent D. What; sending 19. The old man is ill and he doesn’t feel like ______. A. to eat something B. to eat anything C. eating something D. eating anything 20.—Where’s your brother now, Bob? --I saw him _______in the street a moment ago and I told him_____. A. playing ; don’t do so B. playing; not to do so C. play; to not do so 21. Why not _____ your teacher for help when you can’t finish ____ it by yourself? A. ask; write B. to ask; writing C. ask; writing D. asking; write 22. -How about _____ in the river with us? -Sorry I can’t. My parents often tell me_____ that. A. swim, don’t do B. swim, to do C. swimming, not do D. swimming, not to do 23. -You aren’t a stranger, are you? -______, don’t you remember _____ me at the school gate ten minutes ago? A. Yes; to see B. No; seeing C. No; saw D. Yes; seeing 24 -What about hiking this Sunday?-Great. I’d like with you A. to go, going B. going, going C. going, to go 93. Tony used to to school, but he is used to to school now. A. walk; taking a bus B. walked; took a bus C. walk; take a bus 90. —Would you like _______ or shall we go by bus? — I prefer _______,but we have to take a taxi, for time is short. A. walking; to walk B. to walk; walking C. walk; to walk D. walk; walk
85.--How does Jack usually go to school? --He _____ ride a bike, but now he_________ there to lose weight. A. used to, is used to walk B. was used to, is used to walking C. was used to, is used to walk D. used to, is used to walking 83. Why not ________ an English club to practice _________ English? A. join; speaking B. to join; speaking C. join; to speak D. to join; to speak 80. What way can you think of ______ the mice in the room? A. how to kill B. to kill C. killing D. killed 2.—Which movies do you prefer, comedies or action movies?—I ______ watch action movies ______ see comedies. A. would rather; than B. like; better C. prefer; to 17. The book is well worth I plan______one. A. read, to buy B. reading, buying C. reading, to buy 77. When people want to relax themselves, they prefer TV or listen to music rather than newspapers. A. watching; read B. watching; to read C. to watch; read D. to watch; reading 29. — The doctor told me____ too much but I find it difficult. — The doctor is right. The less you drink, ______ you will be. A. don't drink; the healthier B. not to drink; the healthier C. not to drink; the more healthier D. don't drink; healthier 42.Remember ________ the book to the library when you finish _______ it. A. to return; to read B. returning; reading C. to return; reading C. returning; to read 33.Would you mind me how English words? A. tell; to remember B. telling; remember C. telling; to remember 36.My parents often ask me ________ too much time ______ computer games. A. not to spend; playing B. not to spend; to play C. to not spend; play 55 At present, many people would rather _________ in the country because there is _____ pollution in the city. A. live, more B. to live, less C. live, less D. to live, more 31. "For your coming vacation, why _____ corning to Guiyang?" "Good idea!" A. not consider B. don't consider C. to consider 50. I spent a lot of time ______ English last weekend. A. to practice speaking B. practicing to speak C. practicing speaking 44.When I was walking past the window, I noticed Wang Fei________ my homework. I really got _______. A. copying, annoyed B. copying, annoying C. copy, annoyed D. copied, annoyed 62. — _______ a volunteer is great. — I think so. Some of us want _______volunteers for the London Olympics. A. Being; being B. To be; being C. Being; to be D. To be; to be 63.I spend much more time playing basketball than I _______ for my lessons. A. spend to prepare B. do preparing C. do to prepare D. spend prepare 38. —Driving less, walking more is good for our health.
—So I'd rather A. take, drive
an hour's walk to work than consider B. take, to drive C. take, driving D. taking, driving
38.—How is your grandma? —She’s fine. She used to _____ TV at home after supper. But now she is used to _____ out for a walk. A. watch; go B. watching; go C. watching; going D. watch; going 27. —Let's play football on the playground. — It’s too hot outside. I would rather______ at home than______ out. A. to stay; go A. walk; telling C. enter; to tell A. to go out; stay at home C. going out; stay at home 30. The boy is often heard A. practice singing 31. —Would you like —I’d like to. But I’m busy A. to go; to do 二、填空题 1. I’m very glad B. staying; going C. stay; to go D. stay; go 29. Seeing their teacher _______ into the classroom, they stopped _______ at once. B. entering; to speak D. walking; talking B. to stay at home; go out D. staying at home ; go out in the music room. He sings very well. B. to practice singing camping with me? my homework. C. going; to do D. going; doing B. to go; doing C. practiced singing
33. —What a heavy rain!—So it is. I prefer ______ rather than ____ on such a rainy day.
(hear) that great changes have taken place in the past 30 years (relax) yourself.
2. Listening to music is a way of
3.–I don’t know what to do when I grow up. -How about ________ (work) as a reporter for our newspaper? 4. You’d better (not take) the trousers away. Try them on first. 6. David is very clever. He spent only ten minutes ______ (work) out the math problem. 7. We practiced _______ (sing) English songs for one and a half hours today. 8. Jim has lived in Australia for two years. He is used to _____ (drive)on the left. 9. It’s hard to give up______ (smoke), but you have to. 10. He likes English. He spends lots of time ______ (read) it every day. 11. He kept _______ (talk) until the class was over. 12.Would you mind ______（close）the window? It’s raining outside. 13. Playing computer games is happy, but _____ (spend) too much time on it is bad 14. I feel like (give) up Math because it’s hard to learn. 15. -What about ________ (have) a bird’s eye view of Shanghai? -Great! I can’t wait to. 16. Jim was good at ________ (draw) pictures when he was a little child. 17. She enjoyed ________ (play) the piano when she was very young. 18. The students were busy ________ (do) the homework.
19. Has the doctor allowed her
(get) out of bed? (listen).
20. All the students know ______ (hand) in homework on time is necessary. 21. That’s the end of the program. Thanks for 22. 23. It’s very kind of you (tell) me about it. (work) out the problem?— OK, let me try. (finish) the work in two days. (do) morning exercises is good for our health.
24.— Hi, Mr Wang, could you help me 25. I don’t think it easy for her
26. Look! There is a pet dog (lie) on the ground. Let’s go and play with it. 27. If you want to be healthy, you are supposed to give up (smoke) 28. Sometimes we find her _______ (drive) the tractor on the farm. 29. Li Lei is asking his uncle, an English teacher_____(help) him think of a foreign name. 30.——Hi! Li Hong. I didn’t see you at the party. ——Oh, I was busy _______(get) ready forthe coming exams. 31. The old men enjoy _______(listen) to the singing of the birds in the park. 32. The girl _______(stand) under the tree is my cousin Kate. 33. Books _______ (write) in easy English are very popular among Chinese middle school students. 34. Why did you keep your brother _______ (wait) for a long time that evening? 35. I found the door _______(close) when I got home. 36. When they met again, they were too excited _______(say) a word. 37. Through the window, I saw some boys _______(play) basketball 38. I am busy (do ) my homework. 39.I notice him (go ) into that room