必修 1 Unit 1 Friendship 第一课时：Warming-up & vocabulary 预习导学 本单元重点呈现： __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________
__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ 不理睬;忽视 vt. 提示；小费 n. 黄昏；傍晚 n. 痊愈；恢复 vi.& vt. 手提箱；衣箱 n. 松的；松开的 adj. 使担忧；涉及；关系到 vt. 担心；关注；n. 在户外 adv. 安家；安排 vi & vt 捆扎；打包 vi &vt 感激的 adj. 交换；vt. 能力；力量 n. 整个的；完全的 adj. 不安的；不适的 adj 使平静/镇定 vt & vi
单 词 识 记
短 语 归 纳
be ______ ______ 关心；挂念 _______ ______ 不再…… _______ ______ 在黄昏 get _____ ______ 与……相处 ______ ______ ______ 面对面 ______ ______ 参加 ______ ______ _____ 为了 _______ _______ (使)平静下来 _____ _____ _____ 一系列 ______ ______ 合计 walk ______ _____ 遛狗 故意 ______ _______ 遭受 ______ _______ 对……厌烦 _____ _____ _____ 相爱 _____ ______ _______ 将……打包 _____ ______ _____ 记下；放下 _____ _______ 直接引语与间接引语
语 法 口 语
I agree. Yes, I think so. So I do. Me too. No problem. Sure./Certainly./Of course. Good idea. I think that?s a good idea. Disagreeing : （英汉连线） I don?t think so. Neither do I. That?s not right. I?m afraid not. No way. Of course not. I?m sorry, but I don?t agree. I disagree.
是的，我认为如此。 我也认为这样。 我同意。 我认为这是一个好主意。 好主意！ 我也是。 没问题。 当然。 我不同意。 恐怕不行。 那不对。 我认为不是这样。 当然不行。 我也不同意。 没门。 对不起，我不同意。
实战演练 I.请根据各句上下文的意义，选择正确的单词填入空白处。 1. Failing in the examination again u__________ her a lot. 2. Many middle school students i__________ Chinese. 3. Many people enjoy watching a s__________ of TV plays. 4. My father s__________ from high blood pressure. 5. Three a__________ to four is seven. 6. I’m rather c__________ about my brother’s health. 7. The tourist carried a p__________ on his back. 8. The children played o__________ until it started to rain. 9. We c__________ the old lady down. 10. We d__________ with them on the point. II.短语翻译： 1. 度假 __________ 3. 有……的麻烦 __________ 5. 不得不/应该/有责任做某事__________ 7. 躲 / 藏起来 __________ 9. 偶然; 碰巧 __________ 11. 和某人（很好地）相处__________ 13. 渴望某物 / 迷恋某人__________ 15. 对…着迷 __________ 17. 变松了；释放…... __________
2. 列出 __________ 4. 关心 / 挂念 （某人 / 某事）_________ 6. 经历 / 经受……；穿过；浏览_________ 8. 不理某人（事） __________ 10. 建议做某事 __________ 12. 太多 __________ 14. 按照，根据…… __________ 16. 如此……以至于… __________
III. 把下列短语填入每个句子的空白处（注意所填短语的形式变化） ：
add up (to); be concerned about ; go through; set down ; a series of ; on purpose; in order to; according to; get along with; fall in love (with); join in; have got to; hide away; face to face 1 We’ve chatted online for some time but we have never met __________ 2 It was nearly 11 o’clock yet he was not back. His mother _________ him. 3 The Lius __________ hard times before liberation（解放）. 4 __________ get a good mark I worked very hard before the exam. 5 I think the window was broken __________ by someone. 6 You should __________ the language points on the blackboard. They are useful. 7 They met at Tom’s party and later on __________ with each other. 8 You can find __________ English reading materials in the school library. 9 I am easy to be with and __________ my classmates pretty well. 10 They __________ in a small village so that they might not be found. 11 Which of the following statements is not right __________ the above passage? 12 It’s getting dark. I __________ be off now. 13 More than 1,000 workers __________ the general strike（罢工） last week. 14 All her earnings __________ about 3,000 yuan per month.. 反馈检测 单项选择 1. It's seven thirty. I _____ go to school. A. have got B. had got to C. got to D. have got to 2. His whole school education _____ only 2 years because of his illness. A. added up B. added up in C. added up to D. was added up 3. Will you _____ playing basketball? A. join us in B. join to C. join us to D. to join us 4. I _____ when I was a young girl. A. kept a diary B. wrote a diary C. made diaries D. kept diaries 5. I want your _____, sir. I don’ t know what to do. A. advices B. piece of advice C. advice D. advise 6. Marie Curie paid no attention _____ the prize that she won because of her achievements in physics. A. to B. of C. about D. from 7. More than 5,000 people _____ the important meeting. A. took B. attended C. took part D. joined 8.---Look! The telephone is broken. Someone damaged it _____ purpose. ---That may be right. But perhaps it was broken _____ accident. A. by; on B. by; by C. on; on D. on; by 9． I cannot spend _____ money on the car which is _____ expensive for me. A. too much; much too B. far too; too much C. much too; too much D. too many; much too 10．_____ catch the first bus, he got up very early this morning. A. In order to B. In order that C. So as to D. So that 11. We are all concerned _____ her safety . A.in B. with C. about D.at
12. The shop _____ until 7 o’clock. A. stays opened B. continues open C. stays open D. continues opened 13. Because he didn’t finish the work on time and was fired by the company, he was very _____ about it. A. upset B. worried C. anxious D. nervous 14. The speaker spoke so fast that I couldn’t _____ what he talked about at the meeting. A. set aside B. set down C. set out D. copy 15. I wanted to have a word with her, but she _____ me and went away. A. saw B. calmed C. told D. ignored 第二课时：Reading 预习导学 根据课文内容判断正误 1.Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War I. 2.Anne called her diary Betty. 3.Anne stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to have a look at the moon by herself. 4.Anne kept a diary because she couldn’t meet her friends. 5.Anne’ family had to hide because Jews were caught by Nazis and killed.
6. Anne Frank and her family hid away for_____ A. over a year B. over two years C. three years D. one year and a half 7. According to Anne, a true friend is a person _____. A. that would laugh at you B. who makes you happy C. whom you can trust D. who could save your life 8. Anne said that she had grown crazy about nature because _____ A. her interest in nature B. she had always been so had grown C. she had been outdoors D. she had been indoors too long. 9. She didn?t dare to open the window when the moon was bright .That?s because _____ A. they might be discovered B. her family might be disturbed C. it was very cold D. a thief might get into the room 10. Anne and her family were caught by German Nazis _____ A. about June 1945 B. about February 1945 C. about December 1944 D. about November 1944 实战演练 I.单项选择： 1. James often lies to others. His classmates _____ believe his words. A. no any B. no longer C. not any more D. not any longer 2. I _____ the written papers but failed in the oral exam. A. got through B. looked through C. went through D. lived through 3. I thought her nice and honest _____ I saw her. A. for the first time B. the first time C. first time D. by the first time 4. Everybody can see that she did it _____，not by chance. A. to purpose B. on purpose C. in purpose D. by purpose
5. --- Have you moved into the new house? --- Not yet. The rooms _____. A. are painting B. have painted C. are painted D. are being painted 6. What great trouble we had _____ where his house was. A. in finding B. to find C. find D. found 7. It is the first time that I _____ this kind of moon cake. A. enjoyed B. have enjoyed C. enjoy D. enjoying 8. I am sorry to say that I would agree with you, though not _____ A. widely B. possibly C. entirely D. mainly 9. There is no _____ swimming-pool in this school and the students often go to swim _____ A. indoors; outdoors B. indoor; outdoor C. indoor; outdoors D. indoor; indoors 10. The little girl _____ to the forest. A. didn’t dare go B. dared not to go C. dared not go D. dares to go II. 下列每题中的 ABC 中有一处错，找出并改正： 1. I happened to be upstairs at the dusk when the window was open. A B C 2. I am only able to look at the nature through dirty curtains. A B C 3. Anne and her family hid away for nearly twenty-five months before they discovered. A B C 4. I don?t want to set down a series of fact in a diary as most people do. A B C 5. It was the first time that I have seen the night.. A B C III. 英汉互译： 1. 我碰巧看见他在做家庭作业。(happen to see sb. doing sth.). _________________________________ 2. I have read a series of articles about friendship. _________________________________ 3. 她似乎是有意做这些事。(on purpose) _________________________________ 4. They had to hide or they would be caught by the German Nazis. ________________________________ 5. The two world leaders are holding a final talk ____ _______ _______ (面对面)。 反馈检测 阅读扩充 A When friends come to visit us in the evening, they spend their time telling us that they are in a hurry and looking at their watches. It isn’t that our friends are all very busy. It is just that we haven’t got a TVset. People think that we are very strange. “but what do you do in the evenings?” they are always asking. The answer is simple. Both my wife and I have hobbies. We certainly don’t spend our evenings staring at the walls. My wife enjoys cooking and painting and often attends evening classes in foreign languages. This
is particularly useful as we always go abroad for our holidays. I collect stamps and I am always busy with my collection. Both of us enjoy listening to music and playing chess together. Sometimes there are power cuts and we have no electricity in the house. This does not worry us. We just light candles and carry on with what we were doing before. Our friends are lost ---no televisions! So they don’t know what to do. On such evenings our house is very full as they all come to us. They all have a good time. Instead of sitting in silence in front of the television, everybody talks and plays games. Yes, life is possible without television! 1. The writer’s friends are in a hurry to leave when they visit him in the evening because _____ A. they have a lot of things to do at home B. they don’t want to stay too long at someone else’s home C. they are always busy with their work D. they want to go back home to watch TV 2. The writer and his wife _____. A. enjoy watching TV every day B. don’t enjoy watching TV in the evening C. are too busy to watch TV in the evening D. are too busy with their work 3. When there is no electricity, the writer’s friends _____. A. can’t see anything at home B. don’t know how to spend their evening C. do something else by the candle’s light at home D. stay at home and wait until electricity is on again 4. At night when there is no electricity, the couple _____. A. have to stare at the walls B. can do nothing but sit in silence C. will have many visitors D. have to go out for candles 5. The story tells us that _____. A. the writer and his wife don’t like watching TV B. watching TV wastes too much time C. we can manage to live without television D. the writer and his wife have a lot of hobbies B Suppose you are a visitor in the land of Mongolia, some friends ask you to eat with them. What kind of manners do they want you to have? They want you to give a loud burp (饱嗝)after you finish eating. Burping would show that you like your food. In some countries, if you give a big burp, you are told to say “Excuse me, please”. In many places people like to eat together. But in some parts of Polynesia it is bad manners （没礼貌） to be seen eating at all. People show their good manners by turning their backs on others while they eat. What are manners like in an East African town? The people try not to see you. They are being polite. You may see a friend. He may not see you at all. If you are polite, you will sit down beside him. You will wait until he finishes what he is doing. Then he will talk to you. Manners are different all over the world. But it is good to know that all manners begin in the same way. People need ways to show that they want to be friends. 6. In Mongolia, burping is a way of showing that __________. A . you are impolite B . you enjoyed the meal prepared by the host C . your meal was not enough D . you are friendly with your host 7. In Polynesia, to be polite while eating you should __________.
A . eat quickly B . sit still C . turn your back on others D . say “Excuse me, please”. 8. People in an East African town are being polite by __________. A . waiting for a long time before visits B . sitting down beside others C . seeing a friend quickly D . trying not to see you 9. We have good manners to show that we __________. A . are different from other people B . don’t want other people to worry us C . begin all manners in the same way D . want to be friends with other people 10. The best title for this passage is _______. A . Good Manners B . All manners is the Same Way C . Different Kinds of Manners D . Do Have Manners 第三课时：Grammar 预习导学 直接引语变间接引语注意要点： 直接引语变成间接引语时，要注意以下几点：人称变化、时态变化、宾语从句要用陈述句语序。直 接引语如果是________、_________等，变成间接引语时，时态不变。 时态变化的原则： 如果主句谓语动词为各种现在时或一般将来时，则间接引语中的动词仍保持直接引语原来时态。如果主句 谓语动词为过去时，间接引语中的动词时态按下列变化： （1） 一般现在时变为_________ （2） 现在进行时变为_________ （3） 一般将来时变为_________ （4） _________变为过去完成时 （5） 一般过去时变为_________ （6） 过去完成时不变，仍为过去完成时 直接引语是陈述句，变成间接引语时，由连词 that 引导. 1. 陈述句 “I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary.” Said Anne. ______________________________________ 直接引语是一般/选择疑问句，变成间接引语时，由连词 whether 或 if 引导. 2. 一般疑问句 He asked, “Are you leaving tonight?” ______________________________________ 直接引语是特殊疑问句， 变成间接引语时， 由相应的疑问词 who, whom, whose, how, when, why, where 等 引导。 3. 特殊疑问句 “When did you go to bed last night?” father said to Anne. ______________________________________ 代词等一般地应作相应的变化： 指示代词 this ---that ; these--- those 表示时间的词 now --- then ; today--- that day； this week(month ,etc) ----that week (month ,etc)； yesterday ----the day before； last week(month) --- the week(month) before； three days(a year)ago---three
days (a year) before； tomorrow ----the next (following ) day；next week(month) —- the next(following) week (month) 表地点的词 here --there 动词 bring -- take ; come --go 实战演练 直接引语和间接引语专项练习 I. 单项填空 ： 1. He said, "I am living with my brother." He said that __ was living with his brother. A. I B. you C. he D. they 2. He said, "You are sure to get a warm welcome there." He said that we _____ sure to get a warm welcome there. A. am B. was C. were D. are 3. She says, "Something is wrong with my bike." She says that something is wrong with _____ bike. A. my B.a C. his D. her 4. He said, "I will not do so again." He said that he _____ not do so again. A. will B. must C. would D. do 5. The teacher said, "My son had the same experience as the little boy." The teacher said that his son had _____ the same experience as the little boy. A. been B. have C. had D. done 6. She said to me, "My mother took me to an exhibition yesterday." She told me that her mother had taken _____ to an exhibition the day before. A. she B. me C. her D. you 7. You said to me, "I saw the film two days ago." You told me that you had seen the film _____ A. two days B. two days before C. two days ago D. yesterday 8. He said to his younger sister, "You may come with me." He told his younger sister that _____ with him. A. you may come B. you might come C. she might come D. she might go 9. The student said to me, "She has made a close study of the problem." The student told me that she _____ a close study of the problem. A. has make B. have made C. had make D. had made 10. He said, "I live here." He said that he lived ______ A. there B. here C.in there D. at there 11. The reporter said that the UFO _____ east to west when be saw it. （2000 全国） A．was travelling B．travelled C．had been traveling D．was to travel. 12. I wonder why Jenny _____ us recently. We should have heard from her by now.（2002 全国） Ａ．hasn't written Ｂ．doesn't write Ｃ．won't write Ｄ．hadn't written 13. It is said in the book that Thomas Edison (1847-1931) _____ the world leading inventor for sixty years . （04 辽宁） A．would be B．has been C．had been D．was
14. I _____ you not to move my dictionary---now I can’t find it. （04 全国 II） A asked B ask C was asking D had asked II. 改错练习： 1. He asked me why he has not received the letter. ____________________________________ 2. Peter asked his mother where she was going next day. ____________________________________ 3. She told me that she had sent an e-mail ___________________________________ 4. He asked how did you went there the day before yesterday. ____________________________________
反馈检测: I. 请选出正确的答案： 1.“You’ve already got well, haven’t you?” she asked. →She asked _____ A. if I have already got well, hadn’t you B. whether I had already got well C. have I already got well D. had I already got well. 2. He asked , “ Are you a Party member or a League member?” →He asked me _____ A. am I a Party member or a League member B. was I a Party member or a League member C. if was I a Party member or a League member D. whether I was a Party member or a League member. 3. He asked, “How are you getting along?” →He asked _____ A. how am I getting along B. how are you getting along C. how I was getting along D. how was I getting along 4. He asked me _____ with me. A. what the matter is B. what the mater was C. what is the matter D. what was the matter 5. He said, “Don’t do that again.” He _____ me_____ that again. A. said to; not to do B. said to; don’t do C. told; don’t do D. told; not to do 6. Can you make sure _____ ? A. that he will come here today B. when he will come here today C. will he come here today D. whether will he come here today 7. Do you happen to know _____ ? A. where is her address B. in which place is her address C. what her address is D. the place her address is 8. Excuse me, but can you tell me _____ ? A. where can I get to the library B. where I can get to the library C. how can I get to the library D. how I can get to the library 9. John asked me _____to visit his uncle’s farm with him.
A. how would I like C. whether I would like 10. I’d like to know _____ Chinese. A. when he began to learn C. when did he begin learning
B. if or not would I like D. which I would like B. when did he begin to learn D. for how long he began to learn
II. 将下列句子变为间接引语： 11. Mr. Wang said, “I will leave for Shanghai on business next month, children” → Mr. Wang told _______ that he_______leave for Shanghai on business __________. 12. “I haven’t heard from my parents these days,” said Mary. . → Mary said that _____ _________ from her parents ________ days. 13. The geography teacher said to us, “The moon moves around the earth and the earth goes round the sun.” →The geography teacher told us that the moon ______ around the earth and the earth _______ r ound the sun. 14. “Have you anything interesting I can read, George?” she said. → She asked George ____he _____ anything interesting ______ could read. 15. “Where are you going?” the father asked his son. → The father asked his son where _______going. 16. “Don’t make so much noise in class, boys and girls,” said the teacher. → The teacher _____the boys and girls _____make so much noise in class. III. 把下列句子变为直接引语： 17. She asked whether I would be free the next day or not. → She asked , “ ______ will be free ______, won?t _____?” 18. I asked her where she was going and what she was going to do the next day. → I asked her, “Where______going and what ______ going to do ________?” 19. His father told him not to climb that high tree in his new coat. → His father said, “______ climb this high tree in _______ new coat.” 20．She said that she would finish her work the next day. → “_______ finish my work ________,” she said. 第四课时：Using language 预习导学 本单元重点词组句子归纳总结 1. be good _____ 2. add _____ 3. _____ time 4. get sth 5. calm _____ 6. have _____ _____ 7. make a _____ of 8. hide _____ 9. be_____ _____ 10. share sth _____sb
对….友好 合计 改时间 使…被做 镇定下来 不得不 列出 躲藏；隐藏 关心；挂念 和某人分享某物
11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31.
go _____ 经历；仔细检查 set _____ 放下；记下 a _____ _____ 一系列；一套 be crazy _____ 对…着迷 on _____ 故意 __ ____to/ so __to 为了 ____to ____ 面对面地 get ____ ____ 与…相处 pack _____ 收拾，打理行装 _____ _____ 按照；根据…所说 have _____ _____ sb/sth 同某人闹意见；做…有困难 communicate _____ sb 和…交际 _____ _____ the friendship 终止友谊 try _____ 试验；试用 join _____ 参加（活动） _____ and _____ 到处 Look ______ sth 注意，留心某事 _____ love 相爱 be ignorant _____ 无知的 cheat sb (___)____sth 骗取某人某物 have the/a _____ ___ doing sth 有做…的习惯
句子归纳： 1.I wonder if… 我想知道是否…. It is no wonder that ……难怪… … 2. It’s because… 这是因为…. 此从句中 because 不能用 since 或 as 代替 3. What do you think a good friend should be like? 你认为一个好朋友应该是什么样的呢？ 4. While walking the dog, you were careless and it got loose and was hit by a car. =While you were walking the dog, …在遛狗时，你不小心让狗挣脱了绳子，结果狗被车撞了。 （当 while, when, before, after 等引导的时间状语从句中的主语与主句的主语一致时，可将从句中的主语和 be 动词 省去。 ） 5. Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts? 你想 有一位无话不谈、能推心置腹的朋友吗？ 6. I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. 我已经很久不能去户外，所以我变得对自然界的所有东西都很感兴趣。 7. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound. 我记得非常清楚，曾有一段时间，湛蓝的天空、鸟儿的歌 唱、月光和鲜花，从未使我心醉神迷过。 8. It was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face. 这是我一年半以来第一次目睹夜晚。 It is the first time (that) sb. have done sth.
This is the first time (that ) I have been in America. 9. I would be grateful if you could give me some advice. would be grateful if… 委婉客气提出请求） 如果您给我提些建议，我会非常感谢的。 （I
10. It’s a good habit for you to keep a diary. 记日记对你来说是个好习惯。 11. She found it difficult to settle and… （她发现解决……有困难） 猜猜下列句子中 ignore 的含义。 1. It is a question that cannot be ignored. 2. The driver ignored the warning sign and did not stop the bus to the hill. 3. Because he doesn’t like me he ignores me when we meet. [点拨] ignore 主要用作及物动词，意为“忽视；忽略；不理睬” 。 [联想] ignorant adj. 无知的 ignorance n. 无知；不了解 [拓展] be ignorant of / about... 对??不了解，不知道 (in) ignorance of 对??不了解，不知道 in order to 的用法 [观察] 1. He got up very early in order to / so as to catch the first bus. 2. In order to catch the first bus, he got up very early. 3. He works very hard in order to / so as to support his family. 4. Turn the volume down in order not to / so as not to wake the child. [归纳] in order to 意为 “为了……”，表示目的；在用法和意义上相当于 so as to 结构，但是 in order to 结 构可以用于句首、句中，而 so as to 多用于句中。其否定式分别为：in order not to 和 so as not to。 [拓展] in order to 和 so as to 在句中表示目的时，常可以转化成 in order that 或 so that 引导的目的状语从 句。如: We should work hard in order to / so as to pass the exam. → We should work hard in order that / so that we can pass the exam. 为了能通过考试，我们应该努力学习。 11. There was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and… 此句的时态是过去时，所以可以译成“以前”。但 There be a time/times when+句子，用中文解释是： “常常……”、“有时……”、“曾经”等之意。 1) If you don't pay enough attention to your grammar there will be times when you make mistakes in writing. 如果对语法缺乏足够的重视，你在写文章时，就常会出错。 2)我们常常会忽视真正的友谊。 There are times when we ignore real friendship. 12.be crazy about 对….痴迷；对…..迷恋 The boy is crazy about skiing. 那男孩对滑雪十分狂热。 The teenagers are crazy about Jay. 青少年十分痴迷周杰伦。 be crazy to do sth. 做……糊涂；做……荒唐 1) You are crazy to do such a thing. 你做这样的事真糊涂。 2) You are crazy to buy a car at such a high price.= It’s crazy of you to buy a car at such a high price. 13. stay (link v 系动词) + adj/ n 维持某种状态 1) I stayed awake through the stormy night. 在那个暴雨夜我一宿没睡。 2) The weather stayed hot. 天气持续闷热。
实战演练 I. 单项选择:
1. It is nice _____ him to offer me such valuable advice. A. for B. of C. about D. on 2. What _____ do next? A. you think should we B. you think we should C. do you think we should D. do you think should we 3. John had trouble _____ his maths though he _____ every effort in it. A. learning; made B. with; make C. in; make D. with learning; made 4. I am _____ to you for the chance to express my feeling. A. helpful B. hopeful C. grateful D. useful 5. The mountain climber was _____ in the high mountains, but he didn’t feel _____ at all. A. lonely; alone B. alone; lonely C. alone; alone D. lonely; lonely 6. She _____ such a serious heart trouble that she had to give up her job. A. suffered from B. took up C. owned D. carried 7. Father went to his doctor for _______ about his illness. A. an advice B. advices C. advice D. the advices 8. --- Let?s go to a movie after school, ok? --- ____________. A. Not at all B. Why of it C. Never mind D. Why not 9. Robert often thinks of ______ he can do for his country. A. what B. how C. that D. which 10.How shall I _____ myself _____ in the hotel register(登记)？ A. set;down B. set;aside C. set;about D. set; up II. 完型填空 Bill White’s father is a lawyer. In his 11 time, he likes to get out in the country and take some 12 of animals. For a long time, Bill had wanted to go with his father on one of his trips. But his father didn’t take Bill along with him 13 he was fifteen. He and Bill drove to the farm which 14 to his uncle in the afternoon. They spent the night there, so that they could 15 out early the next morning. Uncle Steve and his son Larry, who was sixteen, were going to go out with them. It was still dark when Bill heard the alarm 16 the next morning. He wondered why it was running so early. He couldn’t remember 17 he was. He turned over sleepily and looked at the clock. It was 5 o’clock. Then he 18 that he was at the farm and that he was going out to take pictures with his father. He jumped out of bed and got 19 quickly. He ran downstairs. The others were already in the 20 , Uncle Steve was cooking bacon and eggs. There was a pot of coffee on the stove. It _ 21 good. They ate breakfast quickly. They didn’t talk 22 , because they didn’t want to 23 up the other people in the house. They filled a thermos bottle with hot coffee and took some sandwiches 24 Aunt Grace, Uncle Steve’s wife, had made for them. They gathered their camera 25 and started out. 11. 12. A. foods 13. A. after A. busy B. drawings B. when B. spare C. paintings C. until C. enough D. pictures D. unless D. limited
14. A. led 15. A. start 16. A. telephone 17. A. where 18. A. imagined 19. A. dressed 20. A. bathroom 21. A. seemed 22. A. many 23. A. wake 24. A. that 25. A. cover 反馈检测: III. 阅读理解
B. stuck B. begin B. machine B. how B. pronounced B. ordered B. kitchen B. felt B. soundly B. go B. what B. supply
C. got D. belonged(属于) C. walk D. step C. bell D. clock C. who D. what C. forgot D. remembered C. eaten D. prepared C. dinning-room D. sitting-room C. tasted D. smelled C. much D. highly C. put D. come C. after D. before C. operator D. equipment
A A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it,he ignored her and continued on. Finally, he went to the checkout line, but she got in front of him. “Pardon me,” she said, “ I?m sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It?s just that you look just like my son who just died recently.” “I?m very sorry,” replied the young man, “Is there anything I can do for you?” “Yes,” she said, “As I?m leaving, can you say ?Goodbye mother ?? It would make me feel much better”. “Sure,” answered the young man. As the old lady was leaving the counter, he called out from behind her, “Goodbye mother!” As he stepped up to the checkout counter and put what he bought on the counter, he saw that his total was $127.5. “How can that be?” he asked, “I only bought a few things!” “ Your mother said that you would pay for her.” said the clerk. 26. The underlined word ?ignore? most probably means _______. A. not to pay attention to B. to put on a smile at C. to watch out for D. to look down upon 27. Which of the following is the right order of the events in the story? a. the man said “Goodbye mother!” b. The woman left the supermarket. c. The woman spoke to the man. d. The man came to the counter. e. The woman got in front of the man. f. The woman followed the man. A. e,f,c,b,a,d B. c,e,f,a,b,d C. f,e,c,a,b,d D. d,e,c,f,b,a 28. What can be concluded（结论） from the passage? A.The man was fooled by the woman. B. The woman was too poor to pay for herself. C. The man didn?tpay for the woman. D. The man didn?t buy anything in the end. 29. Which of the following would be the best title? A. An Unexpected Meeting at the Supermarket B. A Foolish Mother
C. A Total of $ 127.5 at the Supermarket D. A Mother and Her Son B Can animals be made to work for us? Some scientists think that one day animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs. They say that in a film or on TV we may see elephants, or monkeys, dogs, bears, or other animals doing a lot of things. If you watch carefully, you may find that those animals are always given something to eat in return for doing them. The scientists say that many different animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs if they know they will get something to eat in return. Of course, as we know, dogs can be used to guard a house, and elephant can be used to do some heavy jobs. And we can also teach animals to work in factories. Apes(猿猴), for example, have been used in America to help make cars and scientists believe that these large monkeys may one day get in （收割）crops and even drive trains. 30. Elephants can be used to do some heavy jobs because ____. A. they can eat a lot B. they are very heavy, too C. they are very strong D. they are tall 31. Dogs can be used to guard a house for his host because ____. A. they are good at running B. they are very kind and friendly to people C. they are brave enough to get the strangers(陌生人)and thieves away from the house D. they are clever 32. Many different animals may be taught to do some simple jobs if ____. A. they have enough food to eat B. they learn they will get something to eat in return after doing them C. if they are sent to school D. they are wise 33. ____ can be trained to work for us. A. Only a few animals B. Quite a few animals C. Few animals D. No animal 34. Many scientists are working hard to ____. A. make monkeys get in crops and drive trains B. make monkeys guard house like dogs C. make bears get in crops D. make many machines IV.句子翻译: 35. A friend in need is a friend indeed. ____________________________________ 36. The best mirror is an old friend. _____________________________________ 37. With clothes the new are the best; with friends the old are the best. __________________________________ 38. Friends are like wine; the older, the better. ___________________________________
______________________________________参考答案 Unit 1 Friendship 第一课时：预习导学： 单词识记：ignore； outdoors； settle； calm 短语：be concerned about；no longer； join in； tip； pack； grateful； swap；
dusk； recover； suitcase； loose power；
at dusk ； get along with ； face to face；
in order to； calm down； a series of； add up； walk the dog； on purpose； suffer from ； be tired of； fall in love； pack sth up； set down 口语交际（略） 实战演练： I.用所给单词的适当形式填空： 1. upset 2. ignore 3. series 4. suffers 5. add 6. concerned 7. pack 8.outdoors 9. calmed 10. disagreed II.短语翻译： 1. on holiday 2.make a list 3. have trouble (in) doing sth. 4. be concerned about 5. have got to (do sth.) 6. go through 7. hide away 8. ignore sb. / sth. 9. by chance 10. advise doing sth. 11. get along (well) with 12. too much 13. be crazy about / on 14. according to 15. be crazy for 16. so … that… 17. get loose III. 把下列短语填入每个句子的空白处: 1. face to face 2.was concerned about 3. went through 4.In order to 5. on purpose 6.set down 7. fell in love 8.a series of 9. getting along with 10.hid away 11.according to 12. have got to 13. joined in 14.add up to 反馈检测： 单项选择 1-5 DCAAC 6-10ABDAA 11-15 CCABD 第二课时：Reading 预习导学根据课文内容判断正误：FFFTT 实战演练： I.单选 1-5 BABBD II. 单句改错 1. B 去 the have 为 had III.英汉互译
6-10 ABCCC 2. B 去 the 3. C 在 they 后加 were 4. B 改 fact 为 facts 5. C 改
- 16 -
1. I happened to see him doing his homework. 2. 我已经读了一系列的有关友谊方面的文章。 3. She seems to do these things on purpose. 4.他们不得不躲起来不然他们会被德国纳粹抓起来。 5.face to face 反馈检测： 阅读扩充 1-5DBBCC 6-10 BCDDA 第三课时：Grammar 预习导学 填空: 客观事实、普遍真理, (1) 一般现在时变为一般过去时 （2） 现在进行时变为过去进行时 （3） 一般将来时变为过去将来时 （4） 现在完成时变为过去完成时 （5） 一般过去时变为过去完成时 直接引语变间接引语. 1. Anne said that she didn’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary. 2. He asked us whether we were leaving that night. 3. Father asked Anne when she went to bed the night before. 实战演练： 直接引语和间接引语专项练习 Ⅰ、单项填空 1-5 CCDCC 6-10 CBDDA 11-14 AADA II. 改错练习： 1. has 改为 had 2.在 next 前加 the 3. ago 改为 before 4. 去 did 反馈检测: I. 请选出正确的答案： 1-5 BDCDD 6-10 ACDCA II. 将下列句子变为间接引语： 11.Mr. Wang told the children that he would leave for Shanghai on business the next month 12.Mary said that she hadn’t heard from her parents those days. 13.The geography teacher told us that the moon moves around the earth and the earth goe s round the sun. 14.She asked George if he had anything interesting she could read. 15.The father asked his son where he was going. 16.The teacher told the boys and girls not to make so much noise in class. III. 把下列句子变为直接引语： 17.She asked , “ You will be free tomorrow, won’t you?” 18.I asked her, “Where are you going and what are you going to do tomorrow?” 19.His father said, “Don’t climb this high tree in your new coat.” 20.“I’ll finish my work tomorrow,” she said.
- 17 -
第四课时：Using language 预习导学 重点词组句子归纳总结 be good to; add up; another time; get sth done ; calm down have got to ; make a list of ; hide away ;be concerned about ; share sth with sb ; go through ; set down ; a series of ; be crazy about ; on purpose ; in order to/ so as to ; face to face ; get along with; pack up ; according to ; have trouble with sb/sth; communicate with sb ; throw away the friendship; try out; join in; far and wide ; look to sth; fall in love; be ignorant of ; cheat sb (out) of sth ; have the/a habit of doing sth 实战演练： I.单项选择: 1—5 BCACB 6—10 ACDBA II.完型填空 11-15 BDCDA 16-20 DADAB 21-25 DCAAD III. 阅读理解 26-29ACAA 30-34 CCBBA IV.句子翻译: 35.患难见真情 36.好朋友是你最好的镜子。 37.衣服新的好，朋友老的好。 38.朋友就象酒一样，越久越好.
- 18 -