1. 2013 年高考英语【安徽卷】24. I’m calling about the apartment you ______ the other day. Could you tell me more about it? A. advertised B. had advertised C. are advertisin
g D. will advertise 2. 2013 年高考英语 【北京卷】 Shakespeare’s play Hamlet ______ into at least ten different films over the 23. past years. A. had been made . B. was made C. has been made D. would be made 3. 2013 年高考英语【北京卷】25. --- Do you think Mom and Dad ______ late? --- No, Swiss Air is usually on time. A. were B. will be C. would be D. have been 4. 2013 年高考英语【北京卷】28. Hurry up! Mark and Carl ______ us. A. expect B. are expecting C. have expected D. will expect 5. 2013 年高考英语【北京卷】32. --- So what is the procedure? --- All the applicants ______ before a final decision is made by the authority. A. interview B. are interviewing C. are interviewed D. are being interviewed 6. 2013 年高考英语【福建卷】23. The famous musician, as well as his students, ____ to perform at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Taipei Flower Expo. A. were invited B. was invited C. have been invited D. has been invited 7. 2013 年高考英语【福建卷】26. The girl has a great interest in sport and ____ badminton classes twice a week over the last three years. A. took B. is taking C. takes D. has been taking 8. 2013 年高考英语【湖南卷】22． “What do you want to be？” asked Mrs. Crawford. “Oh，I________ president，” said the boy, with a smile. A．have been B．am C．was D．will be 9. 2013 年高考英语【湖南卷】24．Around two o'clock every night, Sue will start talking in her dream. It somewhat ________ us. A．bothers B．had bothered C．would bother D．bothered 10. 2013 年高考英语【湖南卷】26．If nothing ________， the oceans will turn into fish deserts. A．does B．had been done C．will do D．is done 11. 2013 年高考英语【湖南卷】27．—Have you heard about the recent election? —Sure, it ________the only thing on the news for the last three days. A．would be B．is C．has been D．will be 12. 2013【湖南卷】34．—I don't understand why you didn't go to the lecture yesterday aftermoon. —I'm so sorry, But I ________ my homework. A．had done B．was doing C．would do D．am doing 13. 2013 年高考英语【江苏卷】21. Generally, students’ inner motivation with high expectations from others ______ essential to their development. A. is B. are C. was D. were 14. 2013 年高考英语【江苏卷】25. —Could I use your car tomorrow morning? —Sure. I ______ a report at home. A. will be writing B. will have written C. have written D. have been writing 15. 2013【江苏】―Never for a second,‖ the boy says, ―__ that my father would come to my rescue.‖ A. I doubted B. do I doubt C. I have doubted D. did I doubt 16. 2013 年高考英语【江苏卷】234. —What about your self-drive trip yesterday? —Tiring! The road is being widened, and we ______ a rough ride.
A. had B. have C. would have D. have had 17. 2013【江西卷】35. I ________ to visit you later that day, but I had to phone and cancel. A. come B. came C. am coming D. was coming 18. 2013【辽宁】He was unhappy when he sold his guitar. After all, he ____ it for a very long time. A. has had B. had had C. has D. had 19. 2013【辽宁卷】At no time _____ the rules of the game. It was unfair to punish them. A. they actually broke B. do they actually break C. did they actually break D. they had actually broken 20. 2013 年高考英语【辽宁卷】30. We are confident that the environment ______ by our further efforts to reduce pollution. A. had been improved B. will be improved C. is improved D. was improved 21. 2013 年【山东卷】24. I didn’t think I’d like the movie, but actually it _____ pretty good. A. has been B. was C. had been D. would 22. 2013 年高考英语【山东卷】27. --- Oh no! We’re too late. The train _____. ----That’s OK. We’ll catch the next train to London. A. was leaving B. had left C. has left D. has been leaving 23. 2013 年高考英语【陕西卷】11. On Monday mornings it usually ______ me an hours to drive to work although the actual distance is only 20 miles. A. takes B. is taking C. took D. will take 24. 2013 年高考英语【陕西卷】17. Jim ______ a late night film at home when, right in the middle of a thrilling scene, the television went blank. A. watched B. had watched C. was watching D. would be watching 25. 2013 年高考英语【上海卷】27. Bob called to tell his mother that he couldn’t enter the house, for he ______ his key at school. A. had left B. would leave C. was leaving D. has left 26. 2013 年高考英语【上海卷】29. The school board is made up of parents who ______ to make decisions about school affairs. A. had been elected B. had elected C. have been elected D. have elected 27. 2013 年高考英语【四川卷】3. Hurry up, kids! The school bus ________ for us! A. waits B. was waiting C. waited D. is waiting 28. 2013 年高考英语【天津卷】13. The water supply has been cut off temporarily because the workers ______ one of the main pipes. A. had repaired B. have repaired C. repaired D. are repairing 29. 2013 年高考英语【新课标 II 卷】7. We ______ very early so we packed the night before. A. leave B. had left C. were leaving D. have left 30. 2013【新课标 I 卷】24. If we _________ now to protect the environment, we’ll live to regret it. A. hadn’t acted B. haven’t acted C. don’t act D. won’t act 31. 2013【新课标 I 卷】27. When I first met Bryan I didn’t like him, but I ________ my mind. A. have changed B. change C. had changed D. would change 32. 2013 年高考英语【浙江卷】10. During the last three decades, the number of people participating in physical fitness programs ______ sharply. A was increasing B. has increased C. had increased D. will be increasing 33. 2013 年高考英语【重庆卷】21. I felt very tired when I got home, and I ______ straight to bed. A. go B. went C. had gone D. have gone 34. 2013 年高考英语【重庆卷】33. A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Theatre Royal on 19th June, and then tours throughout Scotland.
A. opens B. is opened C. will open D. will be opened (1-5ACBBC 6-10BDDAD 11-15CBAAD 16-20ADBCB21-25BCACA 26-30CDDCC 31-34 ABBAl))iv)e.zq8.net live. 2012 高考时态语态题 1 – Did you ask Sophia for help? – I ___ need to – I managed perfectly well on my own. A. wouldn’t B. don’t C. didn’t D. won’t 2, The manager ___ the workers how to improve the program since 9 a.m. A. has told B. is telling C. has been telling D. will have told 3. In order to find the missing child , villagers all they can over the past five hours. A. did B. do C. had done D. have been doing 4. Grace doesn’t want to move to New York because she thinks if she there, she wouldn’t be able to see her parents very often. A. lives B. would live C. having asked D. were to live 5.Walmart, which is one of the largest American supermarket chains, some of its store open 24 hours on Mondays through Saturdays. A. keeps B. keep C. have kept D. had kept 6. After school we went to the reading-room to do some reading, only to be told that it . A. was decorated B. had decorated C. had been decorating D. was being decorated 7.-Kevin, you look worried. Anything wrong? -Well, I____ a test and I’m waiting for the result. A. will take B. took C. had taken D. take 8. Food supplies in the flood-stricken area ______.We must act immediately before there’s none left. A. have run out B. are running out C. have been run out D. are being run out 9. "Life is like walking in the snow", Granny used to say, "because every step ‖ A. has shown B. is showing C. shows D. showed 10.I had been working on math for the whole afternoon and the numbers _______before my eyes. A. swim B .swum C. swam D. had swum 11. By the time you have finished this book, your meal ______ cold. A. gets B. has got C. will get D. is getting 12. George said that he would come to school to see me the next day, but he ______. A. wouldn’t B. didn’t C. hasn’t D. hadn’t 13. —Have you heard about that fire in the market? — Yes, fortunately no one _____. A. hurt B. was hurt C. has hurt D. had been hurt 14. Our friendship _____ quickly over the weeks that followed. A. had developed B. was developing C. would develop D. developed 15. Don’t handle the vase as if it ____ made of steel. A. is B. were C. has been D. had been 16.—When did the computer crash? -- This morning, while I ______ the reading materials downloaded from some websites. A. have sorted B. was sorting C. am sorting D. had sorted 17. –Can I call you back at two o’clock this afternoon? --I’m sorry, but by then I _____ to Beijing. How about five? A. fly B. will fly C. will be flying D. am flying
18. After Jack had sent some e-mails, he ______working on his project. A. had started B. has started C. started D. starts 19. The manager was concerned to hear that two of his trusted workers _____. A. will leave B. are leaving C. have left D. were leaving 20. Don’t worry. The hard work that you do now ______ later in life. A. will be repaid B. was being repaid C. has been repaid D. was repaid 21. Close the door of fear behind you, and you ______ the door of faith open before you. A. saw B. have seen C. will see D. are seeing 22. “The moment _____ soon,” he thought to himself, waiting nervously. A. came B. has come C. was coming D. is coming 23. –I remember you were a talented pianist at college. Can you play the piano for me? --Sorry, I ____ the piano for years. A. don’t play B. wasn’t playing C. haven’t played D. hadn’t played 24. The letters for the boss _____ on his desk but he didn’t read them until three days later. A. were put B. was put C. put D. has put 25. The three of us ________ around Europe for about a month last summer. A. traveled B. have traveled C. had traveled D. travel 26. —Look! Somebody ______ the sofa. — Well, it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it. A. is cleaning B. was cleaning C. has cleaned D. had cleaned 27. I feel so excited! At this time tomorrow morning I _____ to Shanghai. A. will be flying B. will fly C. have been flying D. have flown 28. Mum, I was wondering if you could lend me a few dollars until I ____ on Friday. A. get paid B. got paid C. have paid D. had been paid 29. —Did you catch what I said?—Sorry. I ______ a text message just now. A. had answering B. have answered C. would answer D. was answering 30. They are living with their parents for the moment because their own house ____. A. is being rebuilt B. has been rebuilt C. is rebuilt D. has rebuilt
31. Peter had intended to take a job in business, but _______ that plan after the unpleasant experience in Canada in 2010. A. had abandoned B. abandoned C. abandon D. will abandon 32. — Alvin, are you coming with us? — I’d love to, but something unexpected _______. A. has come up B. was coming up C. had come up D. would come up 33. The manager is said to have arrived back from Paris where he _____ some European business partners. A. would meet B. is meeting C. meets D. had met 34. The president hopes that the people will be better off when he quits than when he ____. A. has started B. starts C. started D. will start l 1-5CCDDA 6-10DBBCC 11-15 CBBDB 16-20 BCCDA21-25 CDCDA 26-30CAADA 2011年高考真题 1. Planning so far ahead _____ no sense—so many things will have changed by next year.. A. made B. is making C. makes D. has made 2.I wasn’t sure if he was really interested or if he ______ polite.
A. was just being
B. will just be
C. had just been D. would just be
3. When Alice came to, she did not know how long she _____ there. A. had been lying B. has been lying C. was lying D. has lain
4.Experiments of this kind __________ in both the U.S. and Europe well before the Second World War. A. have conducted B. have been conducted C. had conductedD. had been conducted 5, Tom __________ in the library every night over the last three months A. works B. worked C. has been working D. had been working — Oh, can you tell me when he _________? C. is leaving D. would leaving
6.— Bob has gone to California. A. has left B. left
7.— That must have been a long trip. — Yeah, it _______ us a whole week to get there. A. takes 8. B. has taken C. took D. was taking
After getting lost in a storm, a member of the navy team _____ four days later. A. rescued B. was rescued C. has rescued D. had been rescued
9.Did you predict that many students ______ up for the dance competition? A. would sign B. signed C. have signed D. had signed
10.When I got on the bus, I _____ I had left my wallet at home. A. was realizing B. realized C. have realized D. would realize
11. She was surprised to find the fridge empty; the child _____ everything! A. had been eating B. had eaten C. have eaten D. have been eating
12. We arrived at work in the morning and found that somebody ______ into the office during the night. A. broke B. had broken C. has broken D. was breaking 13. —I hear you __ in a pub. What’s it like? —Well, it’s very hard work and I’m always tired, but I don’t mind. A. are working 14. B. will work C. were working D. will be working
The fact that so many people still smoke in public places ___ that we may need a nationwide campaign
to raise awareness of the risks of smoking. A. suggest B. suggests C. suggested D. suggesting 15. －Tommy is planning to buy a car. －I know. By next month, he ___enough for a used one. A. saves B. saved C. will save D. will have saved 16. —I didn’t ask for the name list. Why ___on my desk? —I put it there just now in case you needed it. A. does it land B. has it landed C. will it land D. had it landed
17. The manager was worried about the press conference his assistant __ in his place but, luckily, everything was going on smoothly. A. gave B. gives C. was giving D. had given A.
18.Last month, the Japanese government expressed their thanks for the aid they____ From China. receive B. are receiving C. have received D. had received
19. All visitors to this village_____ with kindness.
B. are treated
C. are treating
D. had been treated
20. —What a mistake! —Yes. I_____ his doing it another way, but without success. A. was suggesting B. will suggest C. would suggest D. had suggested
21. I'll go to the library as soon as I finish what I _____. A. was doing B. am doing C. have done D. had been doing
22. By the time Jack returned home from England, his son_____ from college. A. graduated B. has graduated C. had been D. had graduated
23.In the last few years thousands of films __________ all over the word. A. have produced B. have been produced C. are producing D. are being produced
24.On the next birthday. Ann ________married for twenty years. A. is B. has been C. will be D. will have been
25.His first novel ________ good reviews since it came out last month. A. receives B. is receiving C. will receive D. has received
26. That piece of music sounds quite familiar. Who _________the piano upstairs? A. has played B. played C. plays D. is playing 27.1.Look at the pride on Tom’s face. He____to have been praised by the manager just now. A. seemed B. seems C. had seemed D. is seeming 28. —John, what _____in your hand? —Look, It’s a birthday gift for my grandma. A. had you held B. are you holding C. do you hold D. will you hold
29.In 1942, Columbus____ on one of the Bahama Islands, but he mistook it for an island off India. A. lands B. landed C. has landed D..had landed
30. It is the most instructive lecture that I ________since I came to this school. A .attended B. had attended C. am attending D. have attended
31 In the near future, more advances in the robot technology ____ by scientists. A. are making 1-5 CAADC B. are made 6-10BCBAB C. will make D. will be made 26-31 DBBDDD
11-15BBABD 16-20 BCDBD 21-25 BDBBD