高一英语外研版必修一导学案 Module 1 My First Day at Senior High Section 1 Introduction & Reading and Vocabulary
一、教学目标 1、掌握考纲所要求的词汇； 2、掌握 that 指代的用法，否定前移及其反义疑问句，倍数的表达方法； 3、学会划分句子成
分。 二、使用要求 1、理解课文，借助工具书独立完成导学案； 2、在教师规定的时间内，相互交流答案，然后积极展示你的成果； 3、书写要认真规范； 4、教师讲解时，务必用红色笔修正答案。 ( ) Step3. Summary
Fill in the blanks according to the text. Li Kang lives is Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei. Today is his ______day at Senior High school. Everything in the school_____ him much. The classroom is amazing, which has a computer with a special completely _____from Li Kang and his classmates games. There are work B. key words
1.__________(adj.)令人吃惊的，令人惊讶的 _________(adj.)吃惊的，十分惊奇的 ____________(n.)惊奇，惊诧 __________(v.)使吃惊
Teachers are friendly and _____. His English teacher’s teaching method is of the teachers at Junior High. During his class, themselves to each other and did some times as many girls as boys in the class and they all
A. Reading and Vocabulary Step 1. Fast Reading Read the text quickly and match the main idea with each paragraph. Para.1 Para.2 Para.3 Para.4 Para.5 Para.6 Step 2. a.The new English class is really interesting. b.We introduced ourselves to each other. c.Ms Shen wants to help us improve our spelling and handwriting. d.Self-introduction. e.Why my new school is good. f.The students in my class. Careful Reading
2.___________(n.)指示，说明 _________(v.)指示，说明__________(n.)教练，指导员 3.___________(adj.)厌烦的，厌倦的 _____________(adj.)令人厌烦的，乏味的
4.___________(adj.)尴尬的，难看的，困窘的 _____________(adj.)令人窘迫的，令人尴尬的 ________________(n.)窘迫，尴尬 _____________(v.)使窘迫，使为难 表现，举止 5._______________(n.)行为，举动 _____________(v.) 7._______________(n.)态度 9._______________(adj.) 热 心 的 ________________(adj.)技术的
8._______________(adj.) 以 前 的 ， 先 前 的 _______________(n.)热情 10.______________(n.)技术 11.______________(n.)记述，描述
Read the text carefully and finish the task. I. True(T) or False(F). 1. The teachers write on the screen behind them. ( High school. ( ) ) ) 2. Ms Shen’s teaching method is different from that of his teachers at Junior 3. We introduced ourselves one by one to the class. (
C. key phrases 1. be similar______ 与??相似，类似于 2. write _____________ 4. have________________ 6. _________ oneself 8. in ________ words 10. be__________ with 玩得高兴 换句话说 对??印象深刻 be similar _____ 在?方面相似 一点也不像 用有趣的方式 期待，期盼 写下，记下 3. ___________ like 独自，单独地 7. in a way
5. introduce sb _____ sb.向某人介绍某人 9. look __________ to
4. Almost all the students like Ms Shen and look forward to doing homework.
第 1 页 共 10 页
Language Points 1. amazing (adj.)令人惊讶的，使人吃惊的 教材原句：The teachers are very enthusiastic and friendly and the classrooms are amazing. 老师们非 常热情友好，教室让人惊讶。 amaze (v.)使吃惊→amazing (adj.)令人吃惊的→amazement (n.)吃惊→amazed (adj.) 吃惊的 ① Liu Dacheng’s performances are really ② Her parents were ③ Much to my ④ I stared at him in 归纳：① ② ③ ____________________ 吃惊地，惊愕地 热心的，热情的，热衷的 enthusiasm (n.) about hip hop. about charity. for jazz. 热心于，对??热心 方法 用这种方法 热心，热忱 . , he remembered me. . 对??感到惊讶 _______ at/ by the change in her hairstyle. 归纳：① ② ③ instruct sb.
按照说明 ________________________ 指示某人做某事 ______________________________________ 在某人教导下
5. attitude (n.)态度 教材原句： Describe your attitude to studying English. 描述一下你学习英语的态度。 have an attitude towards/ to sb/ sth. 对某人/某事物持??态度 What’s your attitude to/ towards ??? 你对??有什么看法？ ①Everyone in the earthquake-hit area has a respectful attitude Premier Wen Jiabao. ② What’s the company’s attitude ___________ this idea? 6. embarrassed (adj.)尴尬的，难堪的，困窘的 教材原句：some students were embarrassed at first but everyone was very friendly… 起初很为难，但每人都很友好…… ①He felt embarrassed at being the centre of attention. 他因自己成为众人注目的中心而感到很尴尬。 ②To my embarrassment, he made me sing in public. 归纳：① ② ____________________ at / by/ with 对??感到尴尬 ______________ one’s embarrassment 使某人尴尬的是 有些学生 _________
________________= to one’s great amazement 使某人非常吃惊的是
2. enthusiastic (adj.) ①He was Bill Gates feels ②He shares your 归纳： 3. method. (n.)
7. impress. (vt.)使印象深刻，使??铭记， 教材原句： Li kang is very impressed with the teachers and the technology in his new school.新学校的 老师和教学方法给李康留下了深刻的印象。 ① impress sth on/ upon sb/ one’s memory 使某人铭记某事 ② impress sb with sth. (某事)给某人留下印象 ③ be impressed with/ at/ by? 对??印象深刻 （常用复数） ④ leave/ have/ make a(n)?impression on sb. 给某人留下??的印象 (1) on the bottle. He 父亲要我铭记工作的重要性。 (2)他的诚实给我留下了深刻的印象 _________ me _________ his honesty ________________
with this method / in this way / by this means the method of (doing) sth. (做)某事的方法 Only ____ Only ____ Only ____ this way this means (c.) can you learn English well.
this method can you learn English well. can you learn English well. 指示，命令，用法说明，操作指南
(u.)讲授，教育，指导 ① You should follow the ② Under his ③ The letter _____ , I slowly mastered the art of glass blowing. ____ him to report to headquarters immediately.
第 2 页 共 10 页
=I was impressed with / at / by his honesty. (3)这本书给他留下了深刻的印象。 The book made a him. 8、previous adj. 以前的，从前的 Who was the previous owner of the car ?这辆车以前的车主是谁？ His father died two hours previous to his arrival. 他父亲在他到达之前两小时去世。 __________ ________ leaving for France , he studied a lot about the country. 他在启程去法国之前，对有关法国的事情做了相当多的研究。 归纳：previous to 在?之前，to 是____词,后接____词、____词或_____词。 9、far from 远离（near to 接近） ；远远不是，根本不，绝非 教材原句：I live in Shijiazhuang ，a city not far from Beijing. 我住在石家庄，一个距离北京不远的城市。 far from 除了表示距离的”远离”之外，还有”远远不，完全不，决非”之意，后接 名词，动名词或形容词． far away = far ; far away from = far from away from 与 far from 的区别主要在于 far 与 away 的区别： far 是表示较笼统、模糊概念的“远”，而 away 是表示具体的“远”。如：very far 很远；quite far 相当远；500 meters away 500 米远；2 kilometers away 2 公里远 __________ _________ reading his letter, she didn't open it. 绝没有看他的信，她连信都没打开． He is _______ ________ (being)rich. 他一点也不富有． My home is very _______ ________ the hospital. My home is 20 kilometers _______ ________ the hospital. 改错：The railway station is 7 miles far away from my home. 10. nothing like ①完全不像，一点也不像＝not at all like ②没有什么能赶得上＝nothing better than. 教材原句： We’ re using a new textbook and Ms Shen’ s method of teaching is nothing like that of the teachers at my Junior High school. (我们使用新课本， 沈老师的教学方法一点也不像我们初中 老师的教学方法) (1) The scenes there are (2) There is something like 大约，有点儿像 what you described. a nice cup of tea. Your house is
__________________ ours. (你的房子和我们的有些相似) 11. in other words. 换句话说 教材原句：In other words, there are three times as many girls as boys. 换句话说，女生人数是男生的三倍。 have a word with sb. 和某人说句话 (1)Joe doesn’t like work， (2)Excuse me, but may I (3)You can believe in him, for he is always 12. look forward to 期待，盼望 Translate:我们都盼望着假期。 pay attention to get down to be used to lead to object to (注意) +（doing）sth. (着手干) (习惯于) (反对) _________________ some serious work. (我们该认真干点正事了) _____________________ (粗心驾驶导致了那场车祸) （to 为介词） ____________________. 教材原句：I’m looking forward to doing it ！我正盼望着做这件事呢！ have words with sb. 和某人吵架 , he’s lazy. with you? . in a word 总之 in words 用语言 keep/ break one’s word. 履行某人的诺言/食言
① It’s time
② Careless driving like
13. We’re using a new textbook and Ms shen’s method of teaching is nothing _____ of the teachers at my Junior High school. (我们使用新课本，沈老 the method of teaching 师的教学方法一点也不像我们初中老师的教学方法) that 代替前面提到过的可数名词 ① that 用来替代前面出现的特指的单数名词或特指的不可数名词相当于 the＋单数 可数名词/不可数名词，同类不同物。 The book on the desk is better than Mr zhang gave me a very valuable present, Our goods are as good as under the desk. that I had never seen. made in America. ②one 用来代替前面出现的泛指的单数名词，相当于 a/an＋单数可数,同类不同物。 ③those 用来替代前面出现的特指的复数名词， 相当于 the ＋复数名词， 同类不同物。
第 3 页 共 10 页
④it 特指，指代前面提到过的同一个事物。 My uncle gave me a pen. I like very much. 14. And we have fun. fun，为不可数名词，在应用时要注意。 eg.1).We had a lot of / much fun at yesterday’s get-together. 2). “ What fun ! ” she said with a laugh. 3). It’s not fun going to a party alone . 4).---What do you think of a trip to the countryside? ---Sounds like fun ! 关于 fun 的惯用表达法： 1） Have fun ! Enjoy yourself! 尽情玩儿吧！ 2） do? for fun. 为好玩而做? do ? just for the fun of it . eg. I attend the dancing class just for the fun of it . 3） make fun of sb/sth . eg. Never make fun of disabled people . 偶尔，fun 也作形容词，例如： eg.We do this in a fun way. 15. I don’t think I will be bored in Ms Shen’s class! 本句是否定转移结构。否定转移的三个条件： (1)主语是第____人称； (2)主句谓语动词是__________时； (3)谓语动词一般 为：believe, imagine, suppose, expect, think 等。 ①I don’t think this is a good idea. ② I don’t believe he will come . 【注意】否定转移句如果带有反意疑问句，附加问句部分需要肯定形式。当主句主语 为第一人称 I/We 时，反问从句，主句主语不是第一人称时，反问主句。 ①I don’t think they will be ready to do it， ②She didn’t believe you were from Liaoning, 换句话说，女生人数是男生的三倍。 Three times as many girls as 为一种倍数表达方式，其构成形式为倍数＋as many/ much + n + as. (1)We have produced three times as many computers as we did last year. 常见的倍数表达方式。 ①A＋谓＋倍数＋as＋adj./ adv. ＋as ＋B ? ?
②A＋谓＋倍数＋adj./adv.的比较级＋than B ③A＋谓＋倍数＋the＋名词(size / length/ width/ depth/ weight 等)＋of＋B. 这条河是那条河的 4 倍长。 This river is four times as long as that one. ＝This river is four times ＝This river is four times 表示倍数也可用分数、百分数，half 等其他程度状语。 China is almost twice/ double the size of Mexico in area. (2)as?as 中的名词须放在形容词之后。 She is as clever a girl as you Sentences Structure（分析句子成分并背诵下列句子） 1、What do you find most difficult about English ? 你认为英语最难的是什么？ 该句的主语是 __________, 谓语是 __________, 宾语是 ___________; most difficult about English 是_______________成分。 2、I live in Shijiazhuang ，a city not far from Beijing. 我住在石家庄，一个距离北京不远的城市。 a city not far from Beijing 是 Shijiazhuang 的__________; not far from Beijing 是形容词短语作_____________成分，相当于_________从句 which is not far from Beijing . 3、The teacher is a very enthusiastic woman called Ms Shen. 老师是很热心的沈女士。 该句的主干句是______________________________; called Ms Shen 属于_________ 短语作 woman 的___________成分，与 woman 之间是________关系。 4、I don’t think I will be bored in Ms Shen’s class! 我认为上沈老师的课我不会厌烦。 I will be bored in Ms Shen’s class.在该句中是______________成分。 that one. that one.
【注】(1)表示两倍时用 twice 或 double，三倍或三倍以上则用基数词＋times.句式中
16. In other words, there are three times as many girls as boys.
第 4 页 共 10 页
Ⅰ.用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. It’s _________(amaze) to see the player return to the race; we were __________(amaze ) at his rapid recovery. 2. A program designed to raise _________ (academy，学院、学会) standards has been put forward at the conference. 3. We still needed more __________ (instruct) on how to operate the new machine. 4. We all felt (bore). 5. The teacher got (embarrass) when asked such an (embarrass) question in front of the whole class. 6. Most people agree that TV violence can affect the teens’ (behave). Ⅱ.完成句子 1. Her teaching method is 2. He is my English teacher. English from him now. 3. They usually do this 4. Now I am 5. This dictionary Ⅲ.句型转换 1. Our traditional culture is nothing like the culture of foreign countries. Our traditional culture is nothing like _____ ___ 2. The teacher, Lucy, comes from America. The teacher This building is ________ times_______ This building is four times _______ comes from America. __________ that one. _______that one. 3. This building is four times as high as that small one. ________ foreign countries. (以有趣的方式). (盼望) receiving her letter from abroad. (与那本词典相似). (一点不像)others’. ( 换 句话说 ) ，I’m learning (bore) of the match; we never thought it would be so Ⅳ.单项填空
________________________ the film is a good one. 1. I think the director’s attitude what we should do next. A. for B. of C. at D. towards 2. I got ______ that Li Hong got full marks in the English examination, which was really ________ . A. amazing; amazed B. amazing; amazing C. amazed; amazed D. amazed; amazing 3.—How do you think a woman will feel if she is asked about her age? —Well, she may probably feel ________ . A. afraid A. with B. satisfied B. on C. for C. embarrassed D. at B. description D. instruction . D. A and B , you stole his book. D. In your own words D. of yourselves C. worked C. In other words D. sad our classmates. 4. The newcomer has made a deep impression this program will decide
5. Tom gave a full _________ of his lost car to the police. A. translation C. introduction A. working A. In a word
6. He tried to change the normal methods B. of working B. In word 7. You took his book without his permission.
8. Tom, you are a boy of thirteen. You’d better do the housework ____. A. for yourself B. by yourself C. for yourselves 9. Every worker ___________ a good boss who is kind to them. A. looks forward to have C. looks forward to having B. looks forward have D. looks forward having that of grown-
10. The way children learn about the world is ups-the former by eyes while the latter by sense. A. anything like B. feel like C. nothing like
4. I expect to meet you sometime next week. I______ _________ ________ _________ you sometime next week. 5. In my opinion, the film is not a good one.
D. something like
Section Ⅱ Cultural Corner
第 5 页 共 10 页
一、学习目标: 1、了解美国教育制度。 2、掌握考纲要求单词、短语。 3、掌握部分与整体关系的定语从句。 4、学会划分句子成分。 二、使用要求 1、理解课文，借助工具书独立完成导学案； 2、在教师规定的时间内，相互交流答案，然后积极展示你的成果； 3、书写要认真规范； 4、教师讲解时，务必用红色笔修正答案。
Fill in the blanks according to the text.
How’s it ________? I thought I would years, grades six to twelve. Ninth to twelfth Students need a high school diploma to go to college. The school year is ________ into two semesters, the first of which is September through December, and the 3:00 pm. January through May. We have a long summer vacation! We start school at 7:50 am and we __________ at to tell you about the American _________ system. Secondary school in the US usually seven
are high school. At the
__________ of twelfth grade, American students _______ the high school diploma.
预习案 （一）语篇理解 Step 1 Fast reading Read the text carefully and choose the best answer for each question.
1. What’s the main idea of the letter? A. Making friends. C. Summer vacation. A. three months B. American school activities. D. Information about American schools. . C. two months D. five months
（二）key words and phrases
1. _____(n.)制度，体系，系统 2. ______(vt.)包括 3. _________ (n.)文凭，毕业证书 4.中学 ________________ 5.在??尽头，在??末尾 6.最后，终于___________________________________ 7.去上大学 8.在上大学期间_________________________________ 9.参加 10.课外活动
2. The summer vacation in American schools is at least B. one month 3. Which of the following is Right?
A. American school students can go to college without a high school diploma. B. Secondary school in the US usually covers twelve years. C. The time they stay at school is less than 7 hours. D. They need a high school diploma to go to college. 4. From the passage, we can conclude that B. American students should devote more time to study C. American students have a lot of time for sports D. the American school system is the same as the Chinese school system . A. American students don’t study so hard as Chinese students
1. ___________ (vi.)消失 →_______________（n.）→_________ (vi.)（反义词） 出现 →_______________（n.）出现；外表 2. _______________（n.）鼓励；激励→__________(vt.) →___________（n.）勇气； 胆量 3. ________(vt.) 使印象深刻→____________（n.）印象→____________ (adj.)给 人深刻印象的 4. _____________ (adj.) 失望的→_____________ (adj.) 令人失望的→_________ (vt.)使失望
Step 2. Summary
第 6 页 共 10 页
1. cover (vt.)报道，包括，包含，涉及，占地，足以支付，够付，行走，走完，覆 盖 (n.)封面，封皮，盖子 教材原句： Secondary school in the us usually covers seven years, grades six to twelve. 美国中学通常 包括六到十二年级这七个年级。 写出下列句中 cover 的含义。 ①The new committee will cover twelve members.( ②The highway was covered with snow. ( ) ) ) ) ) ③Our school covers an area of 200 square kilometers. ( ④We will send the best journalist to cover the whole game. ( ⑤In the Long March the Red Army Men covered 25,000 Li.( ⑥ Will 10 dollars cover the rent of the house? ( 2. be divided into 被（划）分为 教材原句：The school year is divided into two semesters, ?? ①A year is divided into four seasons. ②Let’s divide the class into six groups. divide?in half/ two 把??分成两部分 divide?into halves 把??分成两部分 be divided into 侧重于把一个整体分成若干部分，破坏了事物的完整性。 be separated from 与??分开，侧重于把原来连在一起或靠近的人或物分开，没有 破坏事物的完整性。 ①Some apples have gone bad. Let’s ones. ②This apple ③England 3. take part in 参加 教材原句： I take part in all kinds of after-school activities ?? ①We all took part in the sports meeting held last month. ②We should social activities during summer holidays. two halves. France by the English Channel. the good ones the bad )
take part in / join in / join/ attend (1) take part in 与 join in 都有参加的意思。参加大型的活动并在其中有责任或发挥作用 多用 take part in。参加小型的活动多用 join in。另外，当后面没有宾语时，take part in 中 的 in 要去掉，而 join in 中的 in 无论有无宾语都不省略。 (2) join sth. 加入某一组织/团体，并成为其中一员。join sb in (doing) sth.和某人一起参加某 活动。 (3) attend 参加会议、典礼、婚礼、上学、听讲座、听音乐会等。 Exercises： (1)May I (3) He us your conversation? the meeting tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. the discussion yesterday. the army. the first of which is (2) I hope everybody will (4) My brother can’t wait to
4. The school year is divided into two semesters,
September through December, and the second January through May. 一个学年分为两个学期，第一学期从九月到十二月，第二学期从一月到五月。 本句含有一个由介词＋which/ whom 引导的定语从句，句中 the first 与 two semesters 之间 是部分与整体的关系。 ①He has many books, most of which are written in English. ②Present at the meeting were almost experts on DNA, from the us. 出席会议的大都是 DNA 方面的专家，其中大部分来自美国。 ③I bought three cups, was broken by my sister soon after I got are boys. 正 home. 我买了三个杯子，其中一个我到家后不久就被我妹妹打破了。 ④The three students are climbing the hill, 在爬山的 3 个学生中有两个是男生。 came
第 7 页 共 10 页
Section Ⅲ 一、学习目标 1、掌握考纲要求的单词、短语； 4、掌握句型。 It doesn’t matter whether/ if… Would you mind (doing) sth? so ＋助动词/ be/ 情态动词＋主语的用法。 二、使用要求 1、理解课文，借助工具书独立完成导学案； 2、在教师规定的时间内，相互交流答案，然后积极展示你的成果； 3、书写要认真规范； 4、教师讲解时，务必用红色笔修正答案。 2、学会进行对话； 3、学会写电子邮件； Listening and Vocabulary, writing and everyday English and Function
1. disappointed (adj.)失望的 教材原句：I was a bit disappointed…我有点失望 ①Mr Wang was disappointed not to be chosen. ②He has disappointed his parents deeply. ③He was disappointed at/ with/ about the news. ④To her great disappointment, her best friend didn’t come to her birthday party. 归纳：① ② ③ ④ 2. a bit 有点儿，一些，稍微 ①I’m a bit tired ②It’s a bit warmer today not a little = very (much) 很，非常 做??是失望的 令/使某人失望 对??感到失望 令某人失望的是
预习案 key words and phrases
1. (n.)改正，纠正 __ (v.)改正，纠正 (v.)鼓励 (v.)享受，欣赏，喜欢 (v.)误解，误会 (adj.)流利的，流畅的 _______________(adj.)令人失望的 7. 9. 11.在??方面取得进步 13.对??满意 (n.)少年 (vi.)搬家 2.______________(n.)鼓励，激励 ________________(adj.)令人鼓舞的 3. 4. 5. 6. 8. 10.在??方面流利 12.一点 14.对??失望 15.在开始时，起初 (n.)享受，乐趣 (n.)误解 (n.)流利，流畅 (adj.)失望的 (vi.)消失 ___________________(adj.)愉快的，快乐的
not a bit = not at all 一点也不 练习：①约翰一点也不累 ②约翰非常累
3. It doesn’t matter whether/ if?
①He said it didn’t matter if we made mistakes. ②It doesn’t matter whether he will come or not. ③(2012 天津)It doesn’t matter crossing－both roads lead to the park. A. whether B. if C. how D. when 4.—Would you mind answering the questions for me? 你介意回答我这些问题吗？ (sb/ sb’s)+doing sth.? Would you mind + if sb did sth ? ①Would you mind that? that?
you turn right or left at the
→Would you mind if I
第 8 页 共 10 页
→Do you mind if I 你介意我重复一遍吗？ ② Would / Do you mind ?? 的回答 如果不介意则回答：No, certainly not/ of course not/ not at all/ go ahead. 如果介意，则回答：I’m sorry, but I do. /Yes, please don’t. / I’m sorry, but you’d better not. / Yes, I mind. 练习：—Do you mind my opening the window? It’s a bit hot — A. Go ahead C. Yes, I do , as a matter of fact. B. Yes, my pleasure D. Come on here. that? 1. With 2. The (disappoint).
（一） 、用所给词的适当形式填空 (encourage), Sally is starting to play with the other (disappoint) result of the match made the audience quite (disappear) of Loulan Ancient City children in the kindergarten.
3. The cause of the sudden remains unknown. 4. job requires. 5. Helen is the most diligent shop 6. The teacher managed to clear up the between the two teenagers. （二） 、选词填空 .(我妹妹也会) .(你也是)
(fluent) in oral and written English is a major capacity the (assist) that I have ever seen. (misunderstand)
5. Oh, really? So have I. 哦，真的吗？我也是。 (1)So＋助动词/情态动词/be＋另一主语， 表示另一主语与前面一句中的主语做了相同 的动作或处于相同的状态，用于肯定句 ①I can speak French. And ②He is a good student, and 用于后者。 If you don’t go to the wedding, Tom says you work hard, 用万能句型。so it is with?或 it is the same with? She is very clever but she doesn’t work hard. And .(她哥哥也如此。) 注：Mom told me to finish my homework before watching TV and 那样做了。) .( 我 .(我也不去) (你确实如此) (3) so＋同一主语＋be/助动词/情态动词表示肯定上述的观点或事实。 (4)当前面的句子含有两个或多个不同类的谓语动词或既有肯定情况又有否定情况时，
go to college; be divided into; take part in; a bit; enjoy oneself 1. In early days only male athletes were allowed to Games. 2. A senior high school student who wants to 3. They all American English. （三） 、句型转换 1. I didn’t see the film last night and he didn’t either. I didn’t see the film last night and Tom likes singing but he doesn’t enjoy dancing. 3. Would you mind my turning down the radio? Would you mind if The old man has two sons, the radio? are doctors. 4. The old man has two sons and both of them are doctors. . Mary. 2. Tom likes singing but he doesn’t enjoy dancing. So it is with Mary. at the party. British English and 4. Generally speaking（一般而言）, English should study hard. the Olympic
(2) neither/ nor + be /助动词/情态动词＋另一主语表示前面所述的否定情况也适
Section Ⅳ Grammar
第 9 页 共 10 页
一、学习目标： 1、复习并掌握一般现在时与现在进行时。 2、掌握以 ing 和 ed 结尾的形容词的用法。 二、使用要求 1、理解课文，借助工具书独立完成导学案； 2、在教师规定的时间内，相互交流答案，然后积极展示你的成果； 3、书写要认真规范； 4、教师讲解时，务必用红色笔修正答案。
②I all the cooking for my family, but recently I’ve been too busy to do it. A. will do B. do C. am doing D. had done （2）一般现在时可用来表示主语现在的特征或状态，而现在进行时表示说话时正在进 行的动作。 ③ The palace caught fire three times in the last century, and little of the original building now. A. remains B. is remained C. is remaining D. has been remained ④—I’m not finished with my dinner yet. —But our friends for us. A. will wait B. wait C. have waited D. are waiting 高频考点二： 以-ing 形式结尾的形容词表示主语或所修饰名词本身所具有的特征， 译为 “令人…… 的” ，常用于修饰物；-ed 形式结尾的形容词表示主语或所修饰的名词对外界的感受，译 为“感到……的” ，常用来修饰人。 ⑤ Though to see us, the professor gave us a warm welcome. A. surprising B. was surprised C. surprised D. being surprised ⑥ Lucy has a great sense of humour and always keeps her colleagues( 同事) ________ with her stories. A. amused B. amusing C. to amuse D. to be amused
-ing 与-ed 结尾的形容词的用法 1.由-ing 结尾的形容词用于描述引起某种情感的人或物，常用于说明物。大多数的这类 形容词可作定语或表语。 The answer is most satisfying of these. 其中这个回答最令人满意。 2.由-ed 结尾的形容词表示给人的感受，常用于说明人。这类形容词大部分具有被动含 义，可作定语或表语。 The frightened horse began to run. 受惊的马开始跑起来。 注意：voice, look, expression 等名词要用-ed 形式的形容词修饰。 3.常见的加-ing/-ed 的形容词如下： frightening 令人害怕的 frightened 害怕的 interesting 令人感兴趣的 interested 感兴趣的 moving 令人感动的 moved 感动的 pleasing 令人高兴的 pleased 高兴的 surprising 令人惊奇的 surprised 惊奇的 amazing 令人吃惊的；令人惊讶的 amazed 吃惊的；惊讶的 boring 令人厌烦的 bored 厌烦的 disappointing 令人失望的 disappointed 失望的 embarrassing 令人尴尬的 embarrassed 尴尬的 exciting 令人兴奋的 excited 兴奋的
用所给动词的适当形式填空 1. she (do) the housework every day? 2. I will take Tom there when he (come) next time. 3. Listen! Who (knock) at the front door? 4. They (have) an important meeting now. 5. I’ll go with you as soon as I (finish) my work. 6. Travelling is (interest), but we often feel (tire) when we are back home. 7. The situation is more (puzzle) than ever. I’m (puzzle) about what to do next. 8. The (surprise) news made us very (surprise).
高频考点一 一般现在时与现在进行时的区别 （1）一般现在时可用来表示习惯性的，反复出现的动作或状态，而现在进行时常用来 表示说话时或现阶段正在进行的动作，也可表示反复发生的动作，但常与 always, constantly（时常地）等时间状语连用。 ① Every few years, the coal workers their lungs X-rayed to ensure （确保） their health. A. are having B. have C. have had D. had had
第 10 页 共 10 页