高一英语试卷 本试卷分为第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分，满分 100 分。 第 I 卷（选择题，共 70 分） 第一部分：听力理解（共20小题；每小题0.5 分，满分10分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 0.5 分，满分 2.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷 的相应位置。听完每
段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一 遍。 1. What are the two speakers talking about? A. Taking a walk. B. Taking a bus. C. Animals in the zoo.
2. What relation is the woman to Jack? A. His roommate. B. His wife. C. His mother.
3. How does the woman get along with her work? A. Badly. 4. What is the woman? A. A saleswoman. B. A waitress. C. An inspector. B. Well. C. Just so-so.
5. Why does the man want his money back? A. He wants to use the money to buy some furniture. B. The machine doesn’t have the functions he wanted. C. The machine went wrong within a week. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 0.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段材料。每段材料后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷 的相应位置。听每段材料前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的 作答时间。每段材料读两遍。 听下面一段对话，回答第 6 和第 7 两个小题。 6. What is the relationship between the two speakers? A. Friends. 7. Where is the woman from? A. Seattle B. Chicago. C. Baltimore.
B. Customer and manager.
听下面一段对话，回答第 8 和第 9 两个小题。 8. Why does the woman call the man? A. To ask for direction. B. To cancel the appointment. C. To make an apology. 9. What time is it now? A. Around 7:30. B. Around 8:00. C. Around 8:30.
听下面一段对话，回答第 10 至第 12 三个小题。 10. In which season do hurricanes most likely happen in the woman’s country? A. Summer. B. Autumn. C. Winter.
11. How many people lost their lives? A. 16. B. 18. C. 19.
12. What do we know about the woman? A. She had a narrow escape. B. She was struck by a tree. C. She was blown off by the wind. 听下面一段对话，回答第 13 至第 16 四个小题。 13. How was the man’s life in England? A. He didn’t get used to the life there. B. He was very pleasant to study there. C. He had a hard time during the first year. 14. What does the man give some examples for? A. How quiet British people are. B. What the differences between cultures are. C. How British people judge a person. 15. What do people in England dislike? A. Telling lies. B. Waiting in line. C. Eating food in public places.
16. What does the woman look forward to? A. Having dinner with the man. B. Looking at the man’s photos. C. Seeing the man’s performance. 听下面一段独白，回答第 17 至第 20 四个小题。 17. What kind of library is it? A. English language teaching and learning. B. Chinese history teaching and learning. C. Science teaching and learning. 18. Whose application（申请） might be refused? A. University students. B. English teachers. C. IT workers.
19. How long can people keep the video at most every time? A. One week. B. One month. C. One year.
20. How many books can people borrow at a time? A. Five. B. Four. C. Three.
第二部分 单项填空 （共 20 题，每小题 0.5 分，满分 10 分） 21. —Let's play table tennis after work，shall we? —________I can't wait to do that. A. Forget it! B. Think nothing of it! C. Why not? D. Not at all
22. While _____ dogs, people should take care not to ____. Otherwise, they may be dangerous to others. A. walking; let them loose C. walking; let them lose B. walk; let them loose D. training; get them run
23. with all her time _____the experiment, she had no time to spend with her family. A. devote to do B. devoted to doing C. devoting to doing D. is devoted to do
24.Was it Bill, _______ played basketball very well, ______ helped the blind man across the street. A. that; who B. that; that C. who; that D. who; which
25. You have no idea what I’ve had to ______ in finding the proper job in the last few months. A. come through B. go through C. cut through D. look through
26. You hurt her feelings _____ what you said yesterday.
C. because of
27. He insisted that he ______ right, and so he insisted that his plan ______ carried out at once. A. was; be B. was; would be C. was; was D. be; should be
28. _______ plays an important part in winning the fight against the serious disease? A. Who do you think C. Do you think whom B. Whom do you think D. Do you think who
29. I’m glad to get together to offer our ________ our homeland’s success ________ competition. A. congratulation to; for C. congratulations to; in B. congratulations on; in D. congratulation on; for
30. Jack coughed day and night. The doctor ______ him to ______ smoking. A. hoped; give in B. suggested; give up C. advised; give up D. promised; give in
31. I bought a shirt because it was not only good ______ but also reasonable in price. A. of quality B. in quality C. of a quality D. in a quality
32. You’ll have to use the stairs. I’m afraid the lift is out of ______ . A. order B. work C. action D. touch
33. When the new president ______ after the election, he _______ a series of new policies. A. came into power; came up C. came in power; came up B. came to power; came up with D. was in one’s power; came up with
34. Jim was not _______ to the club, because at that time he was not a member of it. A. agreed B. permitted C. admitted D. promised
35. Whoever provides useful evidence for the crime will be ______ with 5000 yuan. A. awarded B. rewarded C. offered D. supplied
36. ________the website of the Fire Department in your city, and you will learn a lot about firefighting. A. Search B. In search for C. Search for D. In search of
37. It was already past midnight and only three young men _______ in the teahouse. A. left B. remained C. was remained D. was stayed
38. Some students consider ______ Physics as one of the optional courses(选修课), which, however, is considered ______ a difficult subject by others. A to choose; to be B choosing; being C to choose; being D choosing; to be
39. Mr. Black, as well as his wife and children, ________ invited to the dinner party last night. A. was B. were C. has been D. have been
40. Only when we realize how serious the environment is damaged, _______is usually ignored, ______ try our best to fight against it. A, it; can we B. what; can we C. which; we can D. which; can we
第三部分 完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） There was a woman in Detroit, who has two sons. She was worried 41 them, especially the younger one, Ben, 42 he was not doing well in school. Boys in his class 43 fun of him because he seemed so 44. that she would, herself, have to get her sons to do better in school. She 46 them to go a week and do a report about it for her． 49 up his hand and
The mother 45
to the Detroit Public Library to read a 47
One day，in Ben’s 48 , the teacher held up a rock and asked if anyone knew it. Ben
the teacher let him 50. “Why did Ben raise his hand?” They wondered. He 51 said anything; what could he possibly want to say? Well, Ben not only 52 the rock; he said a lot about it. He named other rocks in its group and even knew 53 the teacher had found it. The teacher and the students were 54. Ben had learned all this from doing
one of his book 55. Ben later went on to the 56 of his class. When he finished high school, he went to Yale University 57 last became one of the best doctors in the United States. After Ben had grown up, he 58 something about his mother that he did not know as a 59 . She, herself, had never learned how to 60 . 41. A. about 42. A. because 43. A. played 44. A. clever 45. A. asked 46. A. made 47. A. notice 48. A. class 49. A. looked B. on B. so B. got B. hard B. decided B. let B. message B. room B. gave C. with C. but C. took C. slow C. forgot C. told C. book C. office C. took D. over D. though D. made D. quick D. heard D. considered D. question D. lab D. put
50. A. think 51. A. always 52. A. found 53. A. whether 54. A. afraid 55. A. pictures 56. A. top 57. A. so 58. A. learnt 59. A. doctor 60. A. read
B. leave B. even B. played B. when B. surprised
C. stand C. quickly C. knew C. where C. worried C. shops C. back C. or C. understood C. student C. teach
D. speak D. never D. threw D. why D. unhappy D. reports D. side D. however D. guessed D. teacher D. show
B. exercises B. end B. and B. remembered B. child B. work
第四部分阅读理解（第一节 10 小题，第二节 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 第一节：阅读下面短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题纸上将该 选项标号涂黑。 A I was never very neat, while my roommate Kate was extremely organized. Each of her objects had its place, but mine always hid somewhere. She even labeled (贴标签 ) everything. I always, looked for everything. Over time, Kate got neater and I got messier. She would push my dirty clothing over, and I would lay my books on her tidy desk. We both got tired of each other. War broke out one evening. Kate came into the room. ,Soon, I heard her screaming, "Take your shoes away! Why under my bed!" Deafened, I saw my shoes flying at me. I jumped to my feet and started yelling. She yelled back louder. The room was filled with anger. We could not have stayed together for a single minute but for a phone call. Kate answered it. From her end of the conversation, I could tell right away her grandma was seriously ill. When she hung up, she quickly crawled (爬 ) under her covers, sobbing. Obviously, that was something she should not go through phone. All of a sudden ,a warm feeling of sympathy rose up in my heart,
Slowly, I collected the pencils, took back the books, made my bed, cleaned the socks and swept the floor, even on her side. I got so into my work that I even didn't noticed Kate had sat up. She was watching, her tears dried and her expression one of disbelief. Then, she reached out her hands to grasp mine. I looked up into her eyes. She smiled at me. "Thanks." Kate and I stayed roommates for the rest of the year. We didn't always agree, but we learned the key to living together: giving in, cleaning up and holding on. 61. What made Kate angry one evening? A. She couldn't find her books. C, She got the news that her grandma was ill. B. She heard the author shouting loud. D. She saw the author's shoes beneath her bed.
62. The author tidied up the room most probably because___. A. she was scared by Kate's anger C. she wanted to show her care 63. What might be the best title for the story? A. My Friend Kate C. How to Be Organized B A schoolgirl saved her father’s life by kicking him in the chest after he suffered a serious allergic(过敏的) reaction(反应) which stopped his heart . Izzy , nine ,restarted father Colm’s heart by stamping(踩)on his chest after he fell down at home and stopped breathing . Izzy’s mother, Debbie, immediately called 999 but Izzy knew doctors would never arrive in time to save her father, so decided to use CPR . However, she quickly discovered her arms weren’t strong enough, so she stamped on her father’s chest instead. Debbie then took over with some more conventional chest compressions(按压) until the ambulance arrived . Izzy, who has been given a bravery award by her school, said：“I just kicked him really hard ,My mum taught me CPR but I knew I wasn’t strong enough to use hands .I was quite scared .The doctor said I might as well be a doctor or a nurse, My mum said that Dad was going to hospital with a big footprint on his chest .” B. Hard Work Pays Off D. Learning to Be Roommates B. she hated herself for being so messy D. she was asked by Kate to do so
“She’s a little star,” said Debbie, “I was really upset but Izzy just took over . I just can’t believe what she did. I really think all children should be taught first aid. Izzy did CPR then the doctor turned up, Colm had to have more treatment on the way to the hospital and we’ve got to see an expert.” Truck driver Clom, 35, suffered a mystery allergic reaction on Saturday and was taken to hospital, but was sent home only for it to happen again the next day. The second attack was so serious that his airway swelled, preventing him from breathing, his blood pressure dropped suddenly, and his heart stopped for a moment. He has now made a full recovery from his suffering. 64. Izzy kicked her father in the chest_________. A. to express her helplessness C. to keep him awake 65. What’s the right order of the events? ① Izzy kicked Colm ② Debbie called 999 ③ Izzy learned CPR ④ Colm’s heart stopped. A. ③①②④ B.④②③① C. ③④②① D. ④③①② B. to try CPR on him D. to restart his heart
66. What does Paragraph 8 mainly talk about? A. What Colm suffered. C. What caused Colm's allergy. B. Colm's present condition. D. Symptoms of Colm's allergic reaction. C In her outstanding book, “Choose the Happiness Habit”, Pam Golden wrote, “Take the story of two twin brothers for example. One grew up and became an alcoholic (酒鬼), while the other became a successful businessman. When asked why he became an alcoholic, the alcoholic replied, “Because my father was a drunk.” However, the successful businessman’s answer was also “Because my father was a drunk.” when asked why he succeeded. The same background. The same upbringing (培养). However, the results were quite different. Why? The reason is that they had different choices. The brothers chose different thoughts which formed the situations they found themselves in at last, so they had different experiences. There was a time in my life when I thought difficulty was due to “bad luck”. Have you ever heard the saying “When it rains, it pours”? That was my answer when others asked me how things were going on when I was in
trouble. So what do you think I got? “RAIN”. More and more “RAIN”. I couldn’t understand why bad luck was always with me. Pam Golden says, “You’re either living in the problem or you’re living in the solution.” Now, when I’m faced with what I used to think was a negative (消极的) situation, I use a different way to think about it. I force myself to replace those negative thoughts that make me lose heart in my mind with positive thoughts which encourage me to fight against the difficulty bravely. Sometimes I write down some ideas that may be a solution, which I combine with the lessons I have learned from the bad situations and the difficulties that troubled me in the past, and often, I find a solution to the problem soon. It seems that I should thank the difficulty I met with. The RAIN that poured in my world has become great experiences that provide me with valuable experience, from which I can benefit. Now, it doesn’t “rain” as much in my life as it used to. In fact, most days are beautiful, cloudless and sunny! Sometimes I do get a rain, but I think it makes me stronger just like the rain helps plants grow up. 67. The example of the twin brothers shows that ________. A. making good choices is the most important B. education decides a person’s future C. upbringing makes a big difference D. it is luck that leads to success 68. What does “RAIN” mentioned in the second paragraph refer to? A. Water. B. Good luck. C. Success. D. Difficulty. 69. What is talked about in the third paragraph? A. How the author collects useful experience. B. How the author deals with difficulty now. C. How the author gets help from others. D. How the author lives in the problem. 70. Which of the following agrees with the author’s attitude now in the text? A. All things are difficult before they are easy. B. Meeting with difficulty is not a bad thing. C. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is. D. Things at the worst will mend.
第二节： 根据短文内容，从下面所给的 A—F 选项中选出能概括每一段(71-75)主题的最佳选项。选项中有 一项为多余项。 A. Give more aid to weak schools. B. Children should share the same educational rights. C. Heavy load is supposed to be taken off the students’ shoulders. D. Bring the industrial management of education to an end. E. Balanced education may stop school choice. F. Key schools and classes are unreasonable.
71. Education should be intended to make better citizens instead of making money. Money can be earned by starting business. It’s time to abolish(废除，消灭) the industrialized education so that all the people can benefit from real education. 72. Concrete （具体的） measures should be taken to lessen the students’ heavy burden. Not empty talks but concrete and solid policies can make sure all the students grow soundly. 73. My parents are farmer-turned workers. I think we should be treated equally with the local children. We
should have equal chance to go to both the local public schools and take the national college entrance exam rather than go back to our native places. 74. School choice has become a serious educational problem. To solve this problem, we must stick to the balanced development. The government should offer more support to weak schools and have all the teachers exchange their work among all the schools. 75. The government’s unwillingness to spend enough money on education makes key schools turn to parents for money to build new buildings and increase teachers’ income, widening the gap between key schools and common schools. Therefore, in order to realize the balance of education, the government should offer more help to weak schools. 第 II 卷（非选择题， 共 30 分） 第五部分 短文改错（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 增加：在缺词处加一个漏词符号（∧），并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2.只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 My dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. They are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon .We didn’t need to do so many homework .Therefore , we have more time with after-school activities .For example , we can do reading for one and a half hour and play sports for one hour every day . My dream school look like a big garden .There are all kinds of the flowers and trees around the classroom buildings .We can lie on the grass for a rest , or sat by the lake listening music .The teachers here are kind and helpfully .They are not only our teachers but also our friends . 第六部分 翻译句子（共 5 句，每句 4 分，共 20 分） 76.任何人考试作弊都逃避不了惩罚。 77.他们就如何保护文化遗迹展开了激烈的辩炉，对此老师给予了高度评价。 78.我们的老板生病了，所以我代替他主管公司的日常工作。 79. 他们为班级做了这么多事情，应该受到表扬。(deserve) 80. 博物馆里由黄金和珠宝装饰的稀世珍宝很受参观者的喜爱。
第二节：任务型阅读（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 71. ____________ 72. ____________ 73. ____________ 74. ____________ 75. ____________ 第五部分 短文改错（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 增加：在缺词处加一个漏词符号（∧），并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2.只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 My dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. They are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon .We didn’t need to do so many homework .Therefore , we have more time with after-school activities .For example , we can do reading for one and a half hour and play sports for one hour every day .
My dream school look like a big garden .There are all kinds of the flowers and trees around the classroom buildings .We can lie on the grass for a rest , or sat by the lake listening music .The teachers here are kind and helpfully .They are not only our teachers but also our friends . 第六部分 翻译句子（共 5 句，每句 4 分） 76.任何人考试作弊都逃避不了惩罚。
Keys: 第一部分：听力理解（共 20 小题；每小题 0.5 分，满分 10 分） 1—5 BCACB 6—10 CBCAC 11—15 CABBA 16—20 BACAC
第二部分 单项填空 （共 20 题，每小题 0.5 分，满分 10 分） 21—25 CABCB 26—30 CAABC 31—35 BABCB 36—40 ABDAD
第三部分 完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 41—45 AADCB 46—50 CCADD 51—55 DCCBD 56—60 ABABA
第四部分阅读理解（第一节 10 小题，第二节 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 61—63 DCD 64—66 DCA 67-70 ADBB 71—75 DCBEA
五．短文改错（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 76. They→There 79.with→for 83.sat→sit 77.didn’t→don’t 80.hour→hours 84.listening 后加 to 78.many→much 81.look→looks 85.helpfully→helpful 82.去掉 the
第六部分 翻译句子（共 5 句，每句 4 分, 满分 20 分） 76.Anyone who cheat in the exam can’t escape being punished. 77.They debated heatedly about how to protect cultural relics, which was thought highly of by their teacher. 78. Our boss is ill so I take his place (replace him)to take(be in) charge of the daily work of the company. 79. They have done a lot of things for the class and deserve praise.(to be praised) 80. In the museum, rare treasures decorated with gold and jewels are popular with visitors.
听力原文 Text 1 W： Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo？ M： Yes，you can take a T-30 from here to the zoo，but then you have to walk about six blocks. Text 2 W： For weeks I’ ve been trying to get Jack to clean up his room. He finally did it in short order today after I told him he wouldn’t get his allowance this week until he did. M： Darling，that’s a good idea. Text 3 W： Hi，Michael. Long time no see！ All work and no play makes me busy. Aha. M： Yeah？ Does everything go well with your work？ W： It could never be worse again！ Text 4 W： Good afternoon. Welcome to America. May I see your passport and customs declaration form？ M： Yes，here you are. Will you please be quick？ My classmates are waiting for me. Text 5 W： What are the problems with the washing machine？ M： There aren’t some functions which I expected to have. I want the money back. There is a rule that the buyer can get the money back within seven days without any reason. Text 6 W： ⑥Excuse me，can you help me？ M： ⑥Yes？ W： ⑥I’m looking for the airport，and I have a map. M： OK. Show me your map. Where is the airport？ Hmm… we are here. W： I know that. M： The airport is there. Do you see the airport？ W： Yes. M： Look at this road. Go straight ahead，then turn right. That is Nixon Road. W： OK. Thanks.
M： Where are you going？ W： I’m going to Seattle. I’m a reporter. I’m going to write a story. M： Are you from Seattle？ W： ⑦No，I’m from Chicago. I live in Baltimore now. M： Good luck. W： Thanks. Text 7 W： Hello. Mr. Green，this is Wanda speaking. M： Oh，Mrs. Reed. What’s the matter？ I am waiting for you here. W： Good morning. I am driving to your house now，but it looks like it will be impossible for me to get there by eight o’clock because of the traffic. ⑧That’s why I’m calling you to apologize. M： That’s too bad. Where are you now？ How long do you think it will take you to get here？ W： I’m near Yorkshire Station. ⑨I think it will take at least one hour，so I should be there around 8： 30. I am very sorry to keep you waiting. I should have left the hotel a little bit earlier. M： That’s quite all right，Mrs. Reed. Don’t worry about it. Take your time. W： Thank you，Mr. Green. M： Bye. Text 8 M： Do you have hurricanes in your country？ W： Yes，(10)our country sometimes has hurricanes，especially in winter. But the strongest one is the one that happened on October 16th，1987. M： You mean the one that struck the southeast of England？ W： Yes. It had been raining for two days and the ground was very wet. The trees still had leaves on. So the strong wind pushed over the tree easily. M： Was there anyone killed in the hurricane？ W： (11)Yes，19 people lost their lives. M： What did you do that evening？ W： (12)I was woken up by the strong wind. A tree fell onto my cottage and onto the other half of my bed when I was hearing the rushing winds.
M： (12)You were lucky. W： How I wish all the people had been lucky！ Text 9 W： Hi！ Erny，long time no see. How was your life in England？ M： It’s you， Tina！ It’s nice to see you. I was back to China a few days ago.(13)I had a great time in my study in England. It is a beautiful country and the people there are very kind，although sometimes I got myself embarrassed because of different cultures. W： Really？(14)What’s the exact difference between the west culture and the east culture？ Could you give me some examples？ M： My pleasure！ You never know how polite British people are in public places. Whenever they go to buy tickets or food，they all like to wait in line！ They are always following the public order. W： And all people in England think that honesty is an important factor to judge whether a person has good character or not. (15)They hate the persons telling lies！ So， I guess you have already got used to the life of England，right？ M： Almost，hehe！ (16)Next time I will show you the pictures I took in England. W： (16)Great，I will look forward to that. Text 10 W： (17)This library is an English language teaching and learning library. Unfortunately our resources are limited，so not everyone can join. (18)Teachers of English，university students and professionals who are in the medical，engineering and managing fields can all join the library. Those from other professions are welcome to apply， but your application will not necessarily be approved. You must fill in a library application form， and put it in the box on the librarian’s desk. (19)You may borrow one video at a time. The video must be returned in one week. If you can not return it on time，please call. Otherwise your video library card will be cancelled. (20)You may borrow three items at one time， that is， three books or three cassettes. Items must be returned within one month.