1. Miss li (Mr Mao) made great contribution to our class. 2. He hold the belief that he can succeed without hardworking. 3. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west 4. As far as I am c
oncerned ，the weather outside is very warm . 5. Xi Jinping is Chairman of the PRC. 6. Winter is better than Summer.
A fact is anything that can be proved.
An opinion is what someone believes is true but has not been proved.
An evidence is true information which must be facts rather than opinions.
I think it is an opinion that what is in the boxes is gold or the Amber Room because Jan Hasek did not see what was in the boxes. He listened to other people’s ideas of what might have been inside. So his evidence is an
Czech Time Place April, 1945 Republic Something exploded at What he heard midnight. 1. Some German soldiers put wooden boxes in the mine. What he saw 2. The entrance to the mine was closed. What he The Amber Room and some believes gold were buried in the mine.
take a mouse apart
I can’t tell the twins apart.
The two cities are 800 miles apart.
1. He has proved his courage in the battle. 2. Can you prove your theory to us? 3. Can you prove where you were on May 10th?
1. The medicine proved satisfactory. 结果证明这药疗效令人满意。
2. She proved a very strict teacher. 结果证明她是一位非常 严格的老师。
3. Perhaps this book will prove of some use to you in your studies. 也许这本书会对你的研究有用处。
4. She may prove to be the most suitable person for the job. 结果她可能是最适合干这项工作的人。
(1). Perhaps this book will ____ of some use to you in your studies. A. prove B. be proved C. suggest D. be turned (2). It ___ to be much more difficult than she had supposed. A. proved B. considered C. pretended D. designed
I agree with all of what you said. 我同意你所说的一切。
The verb must _____ with the subject agree ____ in person and number. 动词必须与主语的人称和数保持一致。
The climate here does not _____ with me. agree ____ 这里的气候不适合我。
They ______ ___ the date for the meeting. agreed on 他们就开会日期达成一致。
sth. (one’s) doing plan suggestion proposal He has ______ ___ arrangement terms agreed to our suggestion (条件/条款)…
about the holiday.
He ______ ___ lend agreed to
his bike to me.
1. It is certain that Mr. Black will support your proposal, for he always _______ whatever you say. A. agrees with C. agrees for B. agrees on D. agrees to
2. Father didn’t ______ us to use his
A. agree me.
3. The climate here doesn’t agree___ B. on C. with D. for
4. I agree with what he said. After a further _________ discussion, both sides _________ the agreed on date for the wedding. 5. They didn’tagree with ___________ each other on that point. At last the teacher agreed to __________ give him another chance. 6. You and I _________ this point. agreed on agree with 7. They might not __________ his opinions. agreed to 8. She can’t _________ your demands.
She rather than you is right. rather than 连接两个主语时, 根据 就远原则
1. Rather than ___ on a crowded bus, he
always prefers _______ a bike. A. ride, ride C. ride, to ride B. riding, ride D. to ride, riding
2. I would rather ___ at home than ___ out on such a day. A. stay, go C. going, to go B. to stay, to go D. to stay, to go
the entrance to …… 的入口 the answer to …… 的答案 the key to …… 的钥匙 / …… 的关键 / …… 的答案 the right to sth. 拥有某物的权利 the notes to the text 课文的注释 a reply to a letter 回信 a secretary to a president 总统的秘书