1. 当堂作文 请以“dreams lighten life ”为题，用英语写一篇 100-120 词的短文，要点如下：1.你的梦 想是什么 2. 阐述拥有梦想如何点亮人生，使你的生活变的不同。3.你认为实现梦想需要什 么？ Dreams can make us powerful and different. It is good to make an effort to mak
e our dreams come true. I have been dreaming of becoming a doctor since childhood. Each time I see someone suffering from a disease, I feel sympathy for them. Also I really admire doctors for they can help patients by using their professional knowledge. I know if I want to become a doctor, I need to master the essential medical knowledge and accumulate a great deal of experience. Keeping the dream in mind, I need to take action to realize it. As a middle school student, I know I should work hard right now to master some basic knowledge and try my best to enter a good medical university. This is how my dreams can lighten my life. Now I have a goal to fight for! My life has become completely different. Admittedly, it is easy to realize our dreams. I think the most important thing is that we stick to them and never give up. Apart from this, we should also use the right method. 2. 材料作文 请阅读下面背景材料，并根据问题，用英文写一篇短文向学校英文报投稿。 In China, an online shopping festival falls on November 11 when millions of Chinese shoppers go to Tmall.com and Taobao.com. In 2012, Tmall and Taobao together made 19.1 billion in sales on that day. However, in 2013, the shopping festival kicked off with an even stronger start – sales hit 100 million 55 seconds after midnight and reached 35 billion at the end of the day. This is just one of many companies that did business on that day. What does this material reflect？What is behind the phenomenon? And what is your comment or advice on it? 注意： 1.词数 150 左右。开头已给出，不计入总词数。 2.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 3.参考词汇：理性的 rational With the swift development of the Internet, we can see online shopping has become a new trend in our daily life. There are several factors behind this phenomenon. First of all, it is very convenient for people to purchase what they want or like with the Internet easily accessible via computers or cellphones. In addition, people shopping online have more choices of goods than they do in real shops and are able to save time as well. Last but not least, the relatively low prices on the Internet also account for higher sales online. In my opinion, as the pace of life quickens, it is natural for people to choose online shopping to save time and energy. But when we enjoy the convenience it brings us, we should be careful because sometimes the quality of goods cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, we’d better stay rational and just buy what we really need; otherwise it would cause a waste of money and resources.
3. 阅读下面短文，然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 The way people spent their vacaton changed a great deal in the 1900s. In 1990, 40% of the pe ople spent their vacations at home, but the figure dropped to 9% in 1999. It seemed that people we re becoming more and more mobile, and they wanted to explore the entertainment in the outside w orld. The seaside still has its varied attractions to people. The rate dropped slightly from 38% in 1 990 to 30% in 1999. But there might be a tendency of further decresing in the future because of th e pollution. Now a great number of people spend their vacations traveling abroad. The rate in 1999 doubled as compared with 1990. And the tendency will be continuing because more and more peo ple can afford the overseas journeys. There are two main benefits for tourism. The first and most o bvious one is the economic benefits which come to the host country. It is usually people from bett er-off countries that can afford to travel, and they bring with them a lot of money to the countries t hey intend to visit. Thesecond is that tourism increases international understanding and friendship between peoples of different countries. [写作内容] 1.概括上文中的内容，该部分词数大约 30； 2.然后以约 120 个词就“Travel”这个主题发表你的看法，至少包含以下内容要点： （1）越来越多的人选择旅游的客观因素； （2）主观因素，即旅游对个人有何影响； （3） 你认为旅游对学习有何影响？ [写作要求] 你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点，也可以参照阅读材料的内容，但不是直 接引用阅读材料中的句子 Compared to spend their vacation at home, people prefer to have a trip to other places, for exa mple, the seaside. And there are more people choosing to travel abroad, which can not only benef it the host countries’ economy, but also develop the mutual understanding and friendship be tween people from different countries. We can say that travel has become a worldwide activity. With new modes of fast, comfortable t ransport and the increasing of people’s income, more and more people are tempted to leave t heir homes to see more of the wonderful world. People travel for many reasons, but perhaps the most common is traveling for pleasure. It provid es an effective way to get your mind off your work. Travel is also one of the best means for learni ng. One may have heard or read about something, but one can never get an accurate picture of it u ntil one sees it. I believe that the knowledge obtained from actual experience is more valuable than obtained from books 议论文常用句型 1. 段首句 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为…… There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____. 2. 现在，……，它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先，……；其次，……。 更为糟糕的是……。
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______. 4. 任何事物都是有两面性，……也不例外。它既有有利的一面，也有不利的一面。 Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception，it has both advantages and disadvantages. 5. 关于……人们的观点各不相同，一些人认为（说）……，在他们看来，…… People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____. 6. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题……，这个问题变得越来越严重。 Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious. 7. ……已成为人的关注的热门话题，特别是在年青人当中，将引发激烈的辩论。 ______ has become a hot topic among people，especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. 8 ……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用，它给我们带来了许多好处，但同时 也引发一些严重的问题。 ______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 9 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显 然……，但是为什么呢？ According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph， it can be seen that______ while. Obviously，______，but why? 二）中间段落句 1. 相反，有一些人赞成……，他们相信……，而且，他们认为……。 On the contrary，there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time，they say____. 2. 但是，我认为这不是解决……的好方法，比如……。最糟糕的是……。 But I don"t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example，____.Worst of all，___. 3. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先，我们可以……。 There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______ 4. 面临……，我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来……。一方面……，另一方面， Confronted with______，we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing，______For another，______ 5. 早就应该拿出行动了。比如说……，另外……。所有这些方法肯定会……。 It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______. 6. 为什么……？第一个原因是……；第二个原因是……；第三个原因是……。总的来 说，……的主要原因是由于…… Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______. 7. 然而，正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样，……也有它的不利的一面，象……。 However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______. 9. 完全同意……这种观点（陈述），主要理由如下： I fully agree with the statement that ______ because_____ （三）结尾句
1. 至于我，在某种程度上我同意后面的观点，我认为…… As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ____. 2. 总而言之，整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题。只有这样，我们才能在将来……。 In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future. 3. 但是，……和……都有它们各自的优势（好处）。例如，……，而……。然而，把 这两者相比较，我更倾向于（喜欢）…… But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____, while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______. 4. 就我个人而言，我相信……，因此，我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因为…… Personally, I believe that_____. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______. 5. 随着社会的发展，……。因此，迫切需要……。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自已的 一份力量，这个社会将要变得越来越好。 With the development of society, ______.So it"s urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better. 6. 综上所述，我们可以清楚地得出结论…… From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that____. 7. 如果我们不采取有效的方法，就可能控制不了这种趋势，就会出现一些意想不到的 不良后果，所以，我们应该做的是…… If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is_____. 1. 社会现象 现在国内有不少人喜欢过西方的节日，请用 120-150 词来谈谈产生这种现象的原因。并就这 种现象可能带来的影响，并简要阐述自己的看法。 No one can have failed to notice the fact that an increasing number of Chinese are fond of cele brating some Western festivals today. For instance, on Valentine’s Day, many people give flowers or chocolate to the one they love. Another case in point is Christmas. It seems that people aroun d the country now love to celebrate the festival. A number of factors account for the phenomenon mentioned above, but the following mig ht be the critical ones. In the first place, due to the policy of reform and opening-up, Chinese people tend to know more about Western culture and be influenced by it. In the second place, so me businessmen wish to make money by encouraging people to celebrate those Western festivals. Last but not least, as traditional Chinese festival lose their attraction, many people tend to find jo y in Western festivals. ? Though we need not criticize people celebrating Western festivals, nor can we stop them, we have to be aware of the danger behind it. While enjoying the atmosphere brought by those western customs, we might well lose our own tradition and identity. 2. 对立观点 最近，关于“高中取消文理分科” ，引发社会广泛热议。赞成者认为取消文理分科可以避免 学生“破腿”走路，扩大他们的视野，从而提高他们的综合素质。反对者认为当前教学资源 的不足难以实现学生全面发展的目标， 要让他们集中精力到感兴趣的学科， 请谈谈你的看法 Recently abolishing science-humanities division has aroused a nationwide debate. Many
people go firmly for it, which they think is in line with the international trend and can broaden students’ horizons. As a result, their comprehension power can be improved. However, some others hold the opposite view. In their opinion, the current educational resources are too limited to fulfill the aim of offering students wide education in all aspects. So it may be sensible for students to concentrate on what they are interested in and gain some knowledge in advance in some specific areas. Personally I firmly stand for the abolition of such an educational system, for only those who develop well in all aspects can survive in the complex world. It is easier for them to gain the good qualities, such as self-control, and adaptability. These qualities can ensure you a bright world in your career. 3. 批驳观点 有些人认为，某些数字 6，8，9 等会带来好运，在选择车牌号，电话号码时，他们会不 惜花高昂的则这择号费来获得这些数字，你却认为，成功和财富与这些所谓的吉祥数字 无关，而是艰苦劳动和不懈努力的结果，请以以上内容写一篇短文 Some people take it for granted that lucky numbers can bring good luck. For instance， the so called lucky number "8" is widely preferred by most of the people. When they install a telephone， or choose car number, many people try to get as many "8" as possible, for which they are willing to pay at a high price. As far as I am concerned, success and luck have nothing to do with such so-called lucky number. Just as the old saying goes, ‘”Success results from hard work, while laziness often leads to failure”. The only key to success or wealth lies in hard work and persistence. If we are too dependent on the lucky number, we may become lazy or even discouraged when they prove to be useless. We should believe in ourselves and make great effort to struggle for success as well as wealth. 3.图表数据类 （1）组图 组图通常呈现一件事情发生的始末， 考生要根据几幅图的先后顺序介绍事情的全过程。 有时需要发表考生个人的感想。写作时，要根据主题的需要来概括每幅图的写作要点，一定 要分清主要内容和次要内容，必写内容和非必写内容。 下图叙述了我和父亲散步时所发生的事情。请根据下面 6 幅图，用英语写一篇题为 An Accident 的短文。
短文必须包括以下内容： 1. 图中讲述了一个什么故事 2. 女孩的言行说明了什么问题？ 3. 你对此事有什么感想？
注意：1. 对于图中所发生的事情可以适当发挥想象，增加有关细节，但必须合理； 2. 单词数：150 左右，标题已经给出，不计入总词数。 An Accident One possible version: One day Daddy and I were taking a walk by the lake when a girl rode past at a very high speed. Then suddenly we heard a frightened scream, followed by a big noise of something dropping into the water. We turned and found the girl struggling in the lake, crying for help. Daddy and I ran quickly towards her, and pulled her out. We also managed to get her bike out. Almost immediately, the girl rode away even without saying “Thanks”. I felt quite disappointed at her behavior. We don’t help others for “Thanks”, but nowadays many young people don’t know how to be polite. What a pity it is for our society and for our civilization. At the same time, I remembered stories where people offered their hand but were later accused of causing the accidents. How lucky we were. After all, we escaped being included in such stories.
对比图通常是提供两到三张图画，考生应对图画进行全面而细致的研究，除了掌握每 一幅图画的信息， 还应该对图画之间的相应联系或彼此之间的差异有所理解， 从而在整体上 把握图画所传达的信息。这种命题形式主要是考查考生描写和议论的表达能力。 为纪念汶川大地震三周年，某英文报发起关于灾区新貌的征文活动。请根据以下图片 提 示 ， 以 “ Great Changes ” 为 题 ， 用 英 语 写 一 篇 短 文 应 征 。 内 容 要 点 如 下
1. 某中学灾后三年来的变化，如教学与活动场所，以及师生精神面貌等； 2. 发生变化的原因； 3. 你的感想。 注意：1. 短文标题与开头已给出，不计入总词数； 2. 可根据图片提示适当发挥； 3. 词数：150 左右。 Great Changes I am deeply impressed by the great changes that have taken place in the school over the past three years. On May 12, 2008, a severe earthquake destroyed almost everything in the school, leaving badlydamaged buildings. It is now, however, taking on a new look. Tall buildings have been put up, including classroom and laboratory buildings, and a library. There is also a newlybuilt standard playground. In the new environment, teachers and students are living happily and
working hard. It is really amazing that the once- ruined place has now been turned into a beautiful school, full of life. Obviously, without the help of the whole society, there would be no new school today. It is love and concern that have brought about the great changes. Many hands make light work. We can work wonders if we unite as a family, caring for each other and helping those in need. Union is strength.
单张图画通常是提供一幅图画(一般是漫画)并配以一定的文字提示。 考生要仔细观察图 画所传达的表面信息，结合文字提示，还要能深刻挖掘该幅图画所表达的深层含义，即现实 意义。这种命题形式主要是考查考生说明和议论的表达能力。
下面这幅照片展现了女儿为回家的妈妈拿包的情景。 请根据你对这幅照片的 理解用英语写一篇短文。
你的短文应包含以下内容： 1．描述照片内容，如情景、人物、动作，等等； 2．结合自身实际，谈谈你的感想； 3．举例说明你能为家长减负做些什么。 The burden of students has been a hot topic for years, but the load of parents has received little attention, especially from their own children. The picture shows us a touching moment when a little girl comes to greet her working mom. Realizing her mom must be very tired after a day's work, the girl helps to remove the bag from her shoulder. In response, the mom kneels down to show how happy and thankful she feels. All this reminds me of my mother who has been doing whatever she could to let me have the best. But, totally engaged in my own study, I seldom pay attention to what mother needs and feels, and always think studying well is the only thing I could do in return. Now I know I can do my bit to help with the everyday washing, bedroom cleaning, or at least prepare breakfast myself, so as to share mother's daily burden. The picture convinces me it is even more important to be a good daughter than a “good” student.
下表是对某中学高三一班 50 个学生健康问题的调查表。请根据表格内容，综述学生当 前存在的健康问题，并就中学生如何保持身心健康提出自己的建议。
问题类型 人数 比例
学习焦虑 35 70％
逆反心理 20 40％
缺乏交往 15 30％
睡眠不足 40 80％
缺乏锻炼 25 50％
视力不佳 35 70％
词数要求: 150 左右 As is apparently shown in the chart above, many middle school students have problems both physically and mentally, with 70% of students having learning anxieties as well as bad eyesight, and a larger percentage lacking sleep. Coming next is the lack of physical exercise. 40% of the students surveyed won't obey their parents or teachers. Still fewer claimed not to have enough communication with others. So far as 1 am concerned, we students should balance our physical exercise and studies. Just like a saying goes:" All work but no play makes Jack a dull boy," without a sound body one cannot achieve anything; however, too much attention has been paid only to studies. Therefore, I suggest we be given less homework and more time for out-of--classroom activities to solve all the problems. Only in this way can we lead a healthy life.
(5) 饼状图 以下两幅图是关于学生零花钱的问题。请你用英语写一篇短文，谈谈你的理解。 短文必须包括以下内容：1. 图画反映了什么？ 2.你对其原因的分析。 3.你的 建议。
With the development of our modern society, children have more and more pocket money, which is of public concern. As is seen from the pictures, nearly sixty percent of the students take 50-100yuan or more from their parents every week while forty percent get less than 10yuan. Although four in ten parents refuse to give the money when thinking it’s not reasonable, half of them seldom refuse their children’s request and one in ten cares little about how the money is spent. Therefore, some students with a large amount of pocket money may not know how to use it appropriately. Just as the picture shows, to show off how rich he is, one student treats his classmates to dinner, asking them to order whatever they like. I think the main reason for this is that children aren’t taught the skills to manage money. So I have some suggestions to make. First, parents should help kids learn money-management skills such as spending with a plan. Besides, more opportunities should be offered to kids, helping them know earning money is hard work. Only in this way will kids treasure the money.