第一卷 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节 （共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有 1 个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小
题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What is the total cost of the two tickets? A. 90 yuan. B. 45 yuan. C. 135 yuan. 2. What will the woman probably do next? A. Drink more coffee. B. Go to bed. C. Eat something. 3. What will the man do this evening? A. See a film. B. Have a lesson. C. Attend an evening party. 4. Why couldn’t the woman get through to the man? A. Something was wrong with his telephone. B. He wasn’t at home then. C. He changed his phone number. 5. When will the doctor see the man probably? A. This afternoon. B. This morning. C. Tomorrow morning. 第二节 （共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各 个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两 遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What’s the relationship between the two speakers? A. Shopkeeper and customer. B. Friends. C. Wife and husband. 7. Why doesn’t the woman buy the jacket at once? A. She doesn’t like its style. B. She doesn’t like its color. C. She doesn’t like its price. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What does Country Community College offer? A. It offers English conversation classes for English speakers. B. It offers classes known as English as a Second Language. C. It can only help some VIPs. 9. How can you choose your classes? A. Choose a good teacher as your guider. B. Choose any class as you like. C. Depending on your English level. 10. What’s the advice of the man? A. To read more and listen more. B. To speak more and write more. C. To watch TV or movies. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。 11. What is the man studying at the college? A. Advanced programming. B. Basic Programming. C. Computing. 12. How many teachers are there at the college?
高一英语 第 1 页 共 9 页 1
A. 15. B. 50. C. 40. 13. Which club will the woman join? A. The Table Tennis Club. B. The Film Club. C. The Tennis Club. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 16 题。 14. What is the man doing? A. Asking about an evening school. B. Doing research on reading. C. Exchanging reading experience with the woman. 15. How long does the woman read newspapers a week? A. About two or three hours. B. About four or five hours. C. About seven or eight hours. 16. What books does the woman like reading best? A. Newspapers. B. Novels. C. Textbooks. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. What does it mean when we say someone is red hot? A. He or she is angry. B. He or she has a fever. C. He or she is healthy. 18. What does it mean when we say someone is blue? A. He or she is angry. B. He or she looks very sad. C. He or she is sick. 19. What does it mean when we say someone is green? A. He or she is scared. B. He or she looks very angry. C. He or she is sick. 20. How many colors are mentioned in all? A. Four. B. Three. C. Two. 第二部分 辨音 从下列四个单词中选出划线部分读音不同的那个单词（共 6 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 6 分） 21. A. school B. chair C. China D. much 22. A. three B. they C. thank D. maths 23. A. gas B. sugar C. gift D. sing 24. A. teenager B. teacher C. farmer D. her 25. A. wool B. book C. school D. good 26. A. head B. eat C. seat D. please 第三部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 34 分） 第一节 （共 12 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 24 分） A 2014 is the year of horse in China . Do you know anything about the horse ? The horse is strong and runs very fast . He’s a useful and hard-working animal .The horse learns to know his master（主人）soon . He loves his master , even after his master has died . Here’s a story about such a horse . In a war , the master was killed , and fell from his horse .When his body was found some days later , the horse was still standing beside it . During that long time , the horse didn’t leave the body of his master , without food or water , in the coldest weather , driving away the birds that might eat it .Wasn’t it a great animal ?
第 2 页 共 9 页
27. What’s the best title of the passage? A. An Expensive Animal C. A Rich Master 28. The horse is a B. A Great Animal D. A Lucky Master animal to man . D. useful . D. going away
A. strange B. lazy C. small
29. When the body of the master was found , the horse was A. still standing beside it B. eating grass beside it
C. drinking water
30. When was the master’s body found ? A.some weeks later B. some years later B Driver Wanted Drive for busy restaurant some evening and weekend work All meals are free Ring 33335678 House for Sale ￥350, 000, built in 1995 The house with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, a kitchen and a breakfast room. It’s on the south side of the city Yingbin Supermarket the biggest shopping centre in our city will open on July 8, 2014. Everybody with today’s Tianjin Daily will get a small present that day. You are welcome. Tel: 27984321 Add: No.6 Huanghe Road Tianjin Daily June 1, 2014 Rose’s Special Concert Time: 2 p.m., July 3, Saturday June 25, 2014 Place: People’s Stadium Ticket Price:RMB: 150 Yuan for adults; 70 Yuan for students 31. If you buy the house, you ______. A. may pay more than ￥350, 000 for it C. have to take a bath in the public bathroom
C. some days later
D. one day later
B. must have breakfast in the kitchen D. may live on the south side of the city
第 3 页 共 9 页 3
32. Any customer with a Tianjin Daily of June 1, 2014 will get ______. A. a big present B. a small present C. a big box D. a small box
33. If two adults and two students want to go to the concert, the tickets will cost RMB ______. A. 220 yuan B. 440 yuan C. 270 yuan D. 370 yuan
34. If you want to be a driver, you can call_______. A. 27984321 C. 3335678 B. 27984312 D. 33335678 C Most families love home cooking! The food tastes good and warm, and a family meal brings everyone together．In some families, meals are often the only time everyone sees one another the same time． Another reason people enjoy home cooking is that it is often a way of showing love. A parent who makes some cookies is not just satisfying （满足） a child’s sweet tooth. She or he is sending a message. The message says, “I care about you enough to spend an hour making cooking that you will eat up in 15 minutes if I let you．” There is also something about the smell of home cooking. The smell of home cooking pleases people of all ages. It makes most of us feel good and loved----- even if we are the ones doing the cooking! Next time you smell a cake making, stop for a moment and pay attention to your mood（心情）． 35．Why do most people love home cooking now? A．The food tastes good and warm． B．A family meal brings everyone together． C．In some families,meals are often the only time everyone sees one another the same time D．All of the above． 36．The writer thinks the smell of home cooking________． A．makes us happy B．makes us be interested in cooking C．makes us pay attention to our mood D．makes us love others 37．The writer writes this passage to tell us____________. A．family meals are important． B．how to make cookies． C．people are too busy to cook． D．Homemade cookies taste better． 38. How does the family food taste? A．good and cold． B．good and warm． C．bad and warm． D．cold and warm． 第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上的相应位 置将该项涂黑。选项中有两项为多余选项。
第 4 页 共 9 页
Although the price of the ticket to Disney World is high, lots of visitors are willing to visit it. In Disney World, you can speak to Disney characters （人物） , sing with them and even eat with them. 39 . 40 If you buy tickets in advance, you won’t
● Book tickets in advance(提前）. have to wait long at the ticket office.
● Get there early. You’d better get there early so that you can get on your favorite rides before it gets too crowded. ● Free water. Maybe it sounds silly, but any of the drink stands will gladly pour you a big cup of ice water for free. ● Pay for your dinner. you would like to choose. ● Don’t miss the chance to meet your favorite characters. If your kids love meeting characters, check their routes carefully. In Disney World, you can find a map showing where they are. ● 43 42 41 The money you will pay depends on which character
You can park your car for free. It means that you don’t need to pay any money
for parking your car. A. Here are some tips for visiting the Disney World. B. Go home late. C. You need to pay for the dinner you eat with Disney characters. D. You can play football there. E. It’s an easy way to find your favorite character. F. You can buy tickets online or at a Disney store. G. Free parking. 第四部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） Mark Twain ( 马克· 吐温) was famous in his day as a pubic speaker. 44 you know, in his pubic speeches he 45 liked to tell funny stories. He 46 liked to listen to funny stories and play jokes on his friends. 47 one of his friends 48 his money and asked Mark Twain to 49 his train ticket for him. “Because I don’t have enough money to pay 50 your ticket and mine,” said Mark Twain. The friend was 51 worried and didn’t know 52 to do.
第 5 页 共 9 页
“We 53 do this,” said Mark Twain. “We can get comes to check the tickets, you can 56 under my seat.”
the train and when the
Later, however, when the conductor came to check the tickets, Mark Twain gave him 57 tickets, one for himself and 58 for his friend. Then he 59 in a loud voice. “My friend here is an 60 man. When he travels 61 a train, he doesn’t like to sit on seat. 62 he likes to lie on the floor under the seat.” Of course, 63 in the train looked at the poor friend under the seat and laughed at him loudly. 44．A．As B．Do C．That D．Yet 45．A．always B．sometimes C．however D．seldom 46．A．either B．as well C．also D．too 47．A．One time B．Some day C．Sometime D．One day 48．A．received 49．A．give up 50．A．all 51．A．more 52．A．what 53．A．must 54．A．on 55．A．workers 56．A．climb 57．A．one 58．A．the other 59．A．cried 60．A．interesting 61．A．on 62．A．Instead of 63．A．any B．saved B．buy B．both B．quiet B．how B．can B．to B．conductor B．sit B．two B．another B．shouted B．tall B．within B．Instead B．none C．lost C．lend C．either C．quite C．why C．should C．up C．policeman C．lied C．three D．borrowed D．pay D．neither D. few D．when D．dare D．off D．driver D．hide D．on
C．other D．that one C．explained D．laughed C．strange D．excited C．at D．upon C．In spite D．Though C．everyone D．either 第二卷 第二节 单句语法填空 （共 10 小题：每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面句子， 在空白处填入适当的内容 （1 个或 2 个单词） 或括号内单词的正确形式。 64. It is hard for me __________( finish) the job within two hours. 65. He found it difficult ____________(learn) spoken English. 66. It was at the bookstore ______ I saw him yesterday. 67. She has the same clothes______ her deskmate has. 68. It is the_________(two) time that you have visited our school. 69. Who studies the most___________( careful) in your family? 70. Rose is smiling while_________( listen) to music. 71. We________ (learn) 5000 English words ever since we went to school. 72. I'd like to make _________(friend )with you because you are so kind. 73. Believe_____ or not, he passed this exam though he is a lazy student.
第 6 页 共 9 页
第五部分 写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节 单句改错（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧），并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1．每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 74. Make full use for every chance you have to speak English. 75. He was having trouble in sing songs. 76. He was determine to give up smoking. 77. He was late for work, because of he missed the first train . 78. They have to change their mind about this question. 79. This book is so interesting much we want to read it again. 80. Friendship plays important part in our lives. 81. Please write slow and carefully. 82. People prefer to take the bus rather than walking. 83. Why not to come here with me at once? 第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分） 假设你是李华，你收到名为 Rose 的初中同学写来的一封电子邮件，向你询问如何处理 她父母经常翻开她的日记或书包（ look into one’s school bag or read one’s diary）这一现象。 请给她回一封邮件，并提出合理建议。 提示： 1.认为她不必为此烦恼 (feel sad) 2.希望她能够体谅父母的苦衷(understand the parents’ difficulties ) 3.建议她与父母进行交流沟通(communicate/talk to) 注意： 1. 词数：100 左右。 2. 表达要清楚，语言简洁、流畅、层次清楚。 3. 开头与结尾已为你写好，不计入总词数。 Dear Rose, I’m glad to receive your e-mail. You asked me something about how to do with the problems with your parents . The following is my advice. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yours sincerely, Li Hua
第 7 页 共 9 页
2015 年秋季学期英语必修一学分认定测试答案 1-5 CCBCA 6-10 ACBCC 11-15 ABBBA 16-20 BABCA 21-26 ABDDCA 27~30 BDAC 31—34 DBBD 35 ~ 38 DAAB 39~43 AFCEG 44---48 AACDC 单句语法填空 64. to finish 65. to learn 66. that 67. as 68. second 69. carefully 70. listening 71. have learned. 72.friends 73. it 单句改错 74. Make full use of every chance you have to speak English. 75. He was having trouble in singing songs. 76. He was determined to give up smoking. 77. He was late for work, because he missed the first train . 78. They have to change their minds about this question. 79. This book is so interesting that we want to read it again. 80. Friendship plays an important part in our lives. 81. Please write slowly and carefully. 82. People prefer to take the bus rather than walk. 83. Why not come here with me at once? Dear Rose, I’m glad to receive your e-mail. You asked me something about how to do with the problems with your parents . The following is my advice. First, your parents love you very much, so they often look into your school bag or read your diary . I fully understand why we are not comfortable about it , but there’s no need to feel too sad. Second, your parents are checking your school bag or diary to make sure you are not getting into any trouble. Or perhaps they just want to connect with you but are doing it all wrong. I hope you understand your parents’ difficulties . In my opinion, if you have different ideas, you can discuss
高一英语 第 8 页 共 9 页 8
49—53 DBCAB 54—58 ABDBA 59—63 CAABC
with them. Tell them you want them to trust you as much as you’d like to trust them. If you don’t think you can talk to them , write them a letter . They will be glad to read it. I hope everything will go on well with you. Yours sincerely, Li Hua
第 9 页 共 9 页