2012 年： （4 套）课程标准卷，陕西卷，辽宁卷，浙江卷 2011 年： （4 套）课程标准卷，陕西卷，辽宁卷，浙江卷 2010 年： （4 套）课程标准卷，陕西卷，辽宁卷，浙江卷 2009 年： （3 套）辽宁卷，浙江卷，宁夏、海南卷 2008 年： （1 套）宁夏、海南卷 2007
年： （1 套）宁夏、海南卷
I learned early in life that I had to be more patient and little aggressive. From the time I was about four until I was about six, I destroyed each of my toy. I was happy when the toys worked, but when things did wrong, I got angry and broke it. For a while parents bought me new toys. But before long they began to see which was happening. When I tear apart my fifth birthday toy train, my father said, “That’s it. No more toys to you.” My punishment lasted a year. Meanwhile, I found out that with more patience I must make my toys to last. My attitude changed from then on.
My father and I stayed at the South Lake Hotel for a week when we visit Beijing last month. It is in the downtown area, but it is easy to go to anywhere from the hotel by public transport. We lived in a comfortably double-room with a big bath. What I liked best were the free high-speed Internet connection in the room. I checked my email messages every day. I also shared for my friends many photos taking in Beijing. The food was wonderful with reasonable prices, and we enjoyed several local dish.
It is such great hotel that I would recommend it to any friend of me who is going to Beijing.
Dear Diana, Thank you for the lovely day we have with you. It was so kind for you to let us bring Anne’s friend, Gina. Unfortunate, the only problem was the journey home. There had been a terrible accident on the highway and, for a result, there was a long line of traffic for at least six mile. In the end, we drove to a service station and waited there unless the road was clear. In the car park here Gina nearly got knocked over as car drove out far too quickly from behind a lorry. They finally dropped Gina off at her parents’ and made our own way to home. Much love, Fiona
Two years before, I traveled to Brazil and I rented for a car. Unfortunate, I had an accident and hit another car, and I needed to stay in a hospital for at least two week. I called my parents, so I did not tell them what had happened. I knew that they will be worried about myself because I was so farther away, and that my mother would not sleep if she knew. Therefore, I told them interested stories and how I was enjoying Brazil. As a result, nobody knew truth. I still think that it was the right thing to do.
My summer travel started terribly. I was at the Shanghai Railway Station buy a ticket to Hangzhou. I was going to visit a friend here and after that I would go to Xiamen for long holiday. I bought my ticket but turned around to pick up my bag form the floor and then I realized that
someone had stolen it. Luckily I had all my money on my pocket, but the only clothes I had was those I had on. It felt very strange to travel without any luggages. When I finally arrived at my friend he lent to me lots of clothes. I feel very happy that I could change my clothes at last.
Last Sunday morning, when I was having a walk in the park near my home, I came across a crew make a new film with one of my favorite actor．I didn’t have my camera with me at that time, but I rushed back home to get．Unfortunately, by the time I got back, they have finished the scene and the actor couldn’t be seen everywhere．I was really disappointing and about to leave when he walked out a building．He was right there in the front of me! I couldn’t believe my luck——not only did I had my photo taken with him, but he signed his name on my shirt!
In early January this year, the rate of UFO reports were steady, around three per weeks. When, however, on Monday, January 16, a science fiction film about visitors to outer space was shown on television, there was the immediate increase in reports of sightings from all parts of the States. The commanding officer, Wayne Tyler, who directly responsible for the study of all such reports, decided to making his findings known. They wrote an article, which said that all UFO reports could be explained for quite naturally by aircraft movements. Follow this explanation, there was a rapid drop in the number of reported sightings, because the rate remained above the previous level.
I was playing at my cousin house. Since his family was rich than mine, he had more toys than I did. There was one on particular I’d always wanted. I put into my pocket when he wasn’t looking. I guessed, even at that age, I would never be able to enjoy to playing with the toy or faced my cousin
again; I would always know I’d done something wrong. Late on, my aunt drove me home. When she dropped me off, I pulled out the toy slow and gave it back. She knows what had happened, but she thanked me and ever mentioned it again.
My friend Nick told me story about his experience back in the US, which was very interested. One day he was having a yard sale and the old man living next door come by to help. As the old man looked over the things on the yard that were to be sold, he stopped at a box of golden ball for Christmas trees. On the box was a card say: “25 cents each.” “You will never sell these for that much.” he told Nick. Convinced, Nick has brought the price up to 10 cents a piece. Without a moment’s delay, my neighbor picked up the box but announced: “I’ll take them.”
My sister saw a lovely cup when we are shopping the other day. She liked it at once. Then she bent down and picked up to look at a price on it. As she did this, lots of tea splashed on his T-shirt! I had to try hardly not to laugh at her shocked face! My sister wanted get out of the shop as fast as she could when a shop assistant came over to us. It was turned out to be her own cup, that she ’d left on the shelf by mistake. The assistant was clearly as embarrassing as my sister, for I just thought it was funny!
Christine was just a girl in one of my classes. I never knew much about her except for that she was strange. She didn’t talk many. Her hair was black and purple, and she worn black sports shoes and a black sweater, although in the summer. She was, in fact, rather attractively, and she never seemed care what the rest of us thought about her. Like the rest of my classmate, I didn’t really
want to closest to her. It was only when we did their chemistry project together that I begin to understand why Christine dressed the way she did.
After shopping, Mother and I went to a restaurant for lunch. I notice Mother looking at a nearby table occupy by an elderly woman and young couple. They are silently, and it was clearly that things were not going well. As we left, Mother stopped on their table. “Excuse me,” she said, put her arm around the unhappy old woman. “You remind me so many of my mother. May I hug( 拥 抱) you?” The woman smiled happily as she accepted to it. After we left, I said, “That was very nice of you, Mother. So I didn’t think she looked like Grandma.” “Neither did me.” said Mother cheerfully.
When I was in high school, most of my friend had bicycles. I hoped I could also have it. One day I saw a second-hand bicycle, that was only one hundred yuan. I asked my father the money. But he said he could only give me half of the money. He should find the other half myself. So I went to sell newspapers after the school. My father was pleased if I showed him the money a month after. He gives me the other fifty. You can imagine how much happy I was when I rode to school on my own bicycle.
One rainy day while I was walking home with one of my friend, a trunk came to a stop besides us. The driver put the window down and offered us a umbrella because he found we were wet through. I stood there and couldn’t believe in that a complete stranger is so thoughtful. The man insisted, so I grateful accepted the offer, thanked him and watched the truck disappear down the
road. This man might need the umbrella himself, and he preferred to give it to everyone else. It was a lesson to us that it was possible give without expect anything in return.
Dear Mrs. Winthrop, So my first week at college is over! No lectures this morning so I think I’d email you and let you know what things are going. I’m glad to say that anything has worked out fine in the dorm. I remember asking for a room as far away from the lifts as possible and they find me a comfortable one on second floor. There are two girls from my course here and I plan to make friend with them so that we can help each other on the course work. Everyone else seems very nice and warmly here. Well, I had better to stop now. I’m going to attend mine first lesson this afternoon, for I’ve got some preparation to make, Keep in touch. Best, Carol
Dear Ms Smith, I am secretary of the City Student Union (CSU). We were organizing an art exhibition for high school students in city. This will be held on the 9th of July in the Exhibition Hall of Beihai. More than 1000 paining will be on show, but high school students and teachers from all the eight districts will come to the event. As you are very popularly with us Chinese high school students, we’d like to invite for you to the exhibition. We would be grateful when you could join them that day. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Yours, Li Ming
I first met Li Meng at a friend birthday party five years ago. Then I invited Li Meng over in my place. We listen to my CDs together and soon become best friends. Three years ago, Li Meng’s parents invited I to spend two wonderful week in Qingdao with them during the summer holiday. Li Meng and I loved walking along the beautifully beaches there. Last year I was ill but had to stay in hospital for a week. Li Meng came see me every day. Then, his father has changed jobs and they moved to another city. Since then we haven’t see each other much. But we’ve kept writing to each other.
参考答案 2012 年课程标准卷
76. little→less 78. did ∧wrong→go/went 80. while ∧parents→my 82. tear→tore 84. must→could/might 77. toy→toys 79. it→them 81. which→what 83. to→for 85. make my toys→去掉 my
76. visit→visited 78. to 去掉 80. were→was 82. taking→taken 77. but→so/and 79. comfortably→comfortable 81. for→with 83. dish→dishes
84. such ∧great→a
1．第 1 句 have→had 2. 第 2 句 for→of 4. 第 4 句 for→as
3. 第 3 句 Unfortunate→Unfortunately 5. 第 4 句 mile→miles 7. 第 6 句 here→there 9. 第 7 句 they→we
6. 第 5 句 unless→until 8. 第 6 句 car 前加 a 10. 第 7 句 去掉 to
66. before→ago 68. Unfortunate→Unfortunately 70. so→but 72. myself→me 74. interested→interesting 67. for 去掉 69. week→weeks 71. will→would 73. father→far 75. knew ∧truth→the
76. buy→buying 78. for ∧long→a 80. on→in 82. luggages→luggage 84. feel→felt 77. here→there 79. but→and 81. was→were 83. friend→friend’s 85. lent to me→去掉 to
76. make→making 78. but→so/and 77. actor→actors 79. get 后加 it
80. have→had 82. disappointing→disappointed 84. in the front→去掉 the
81. everywhere→anywhere 83. out 后加 of 85. had→have
76. were→was 78. to→from 80. who ∧directly→was/is 82. They→he 84. Follow→Following 77. weeks→week 79. the→an 81. making→make 83. explained for quite→去掉 for 85. because→although/though/but/yet
66. cousin→cousin’s 68. on→in 70. enjoy to→enjoy 72. Late→Later 74. knows→knew 67. rich→richer 69. put→put it/that 71. Faced→face 73. slow→slowly 75. ever→never
76. me ∧story→a 78. come→came 80. ball→balls 82. Nick has bought→去掉 has 84. my→his 77. interested→interesting 79. on→in 或 yard→ground 81. say→saying 83. up→down 85.but→and
76. are→were 78. picked ∧up→加 it 80. his→her 82. wanted ∧get→加 to 84. embarrassing→embarrassed
77. actor→actors 79. a→the 81. hardly→hard 83. that→which 85. for→but/yet/while/and
76. except for→去掉 for 78. worn→wore 80. attractively→attractive 82. classmate→classmates 84. their→our 77. many→much 79. although→even 81. seemed ∧care→加 to 83. closest→close 85. begin→began
66. notice→noticed 68. young 之前加上 a 70. on→by/at 72. many→much 74. So→But 67. occupy→occupied 69.clearly→clear 71．Put→putting 73. 去掉 to 75．me 改为 I
76. friend→friends 78. that→which 80. He→I 82. if→when 77. it→one 79. the money 前加 for 81. after the school→去掉 the 83. after→later
85. 去掉 happy 前的 much
66. friend→friends 68. a→an 70. is→was 72. and→but 74. possible 后面用 to 67. besides→beside 69. 去掉 believe 后的 in 71. grateful→gratefully 73. everyone→someone/somebody 75. expect→expecting
76. what→how 78. find→found 80. friend→friends 82. warmly→warm 84. mine→my 77. anything→everything 79. second 前面加 the 81. on→with 83. better to stop→去掉 to 85. for→so
76. were→are 78. This→It 80. but→and 82. invite for you→invite you 84. join them→join us 77. in city→in the city 79. painting→paintings 81.popularly→popular 83. when you could→if you could 85. hear→hearing
76. friend→friend’s 78. listen→listened 77. in my place→to my place 79. invite I→invite me
80. week→weeks 82. but→and 84. has changed→changed
81. beautiful→beautifully 83. came see me→came to see me 85. haven’t see→haven’t seen