高一必修 2 Unit1：Cultural relics 知识点及课后测试（含答案）
1.在课文中把含有定语从句的句子全部划出来，标上序号。 2.从句子的意义和形式方面进行对比，发现两种定语从句的不同点。 3.交换意见，对两种定语从句的不同点形成初步印象。 4.引导学生对这些结论进行归纳分析，结合例句梳理两种定语
从句的不同用法。 限制性定语从句 非限制性定语从句 与主句语意关系紧凑， 定语从句不与主句语意关系松散，定语从句拿掉其 能删除 他部分仍可成立 表意 功能 修饰先行词 无逗号与主句分开 使用时可以用 that 引导 关系词做宾语可省 修饰先行词或整个句子 有逗号与主句分开 使用时不能用 that 引导 关系词做宾语不可省
as, which 引导的非限定性定语从句 as 和 which 可代整个主句，相当于 and this 或 and that。 As we know, smoking is harmful to one's health. The sun heats the earth, which is very important to us. as 和 which 引导非限制性定语从句的不同： (1）as 引导的定语从句可置于句首、句中和句尾，而 which 只能放在句末。 As is reported, a foreign delegation will visit the city. （2）as 有实际意义，可翻译成“正如，正像”而 which 并无实际意义。常见的搭配有： as anybody can see 正如人人都能看到的那样 as is known to all 众所周知 as we had expected 正如我们所预料的那样 as is often the case 情况常常如此 as is hoped 正如希望的 Food prices finally went down, as people had expected. （3）当定于从句是否定句或表示否定时，只能用 which He came here very late, which was unexpected.
Mr. Smith usually praises his student Rose in public, which she doesn’t like at all. as 引导限制性定语从句 （1）常用于下列句式
the same+名词+as… 和……同样的 Such people as were recommended by him were reliable.他所推荐的人是可靠的。 I’d like to use the same tool as is used here. 我想使用和这里一样的工具。 注意：下面两句意思的差别
This is the same book as I read last week. 这和我上周读的那本书是一样的。（不是同一本） This is the same book that I read last week.这就是我上周读的那本书。（同一本） 二、课文知识点 1. cultural relics 文化遗产 Many unearthed cultural relics were exhibited at the museum. 博物馆展出了许多出土文物。 2. rare and valuable 珍贵稀有 It is rare to find such a genius nowadays. 这样的天才现在很少见。 3. in search of 寻找，寻求 = in search for He's sailed the seven seas in search of adventure. 他闯荡七大洋去历险. He went to the south in search for a better future.他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 4. in the fancy style 以别致的风格 in … style/ in the style of ……以……风格 These clothes are too fancy for me, I prefer plainer ones. 这些衣服对我来说有些花哨，我还是喜欢素净些的。 5. popular She is popular at school. 她在学校里很受人喜欢。 This dance is popular with young people. 这种舞很受青年人喜爱。 6. …a treasure decorated with gold and jewels, which took the country’s best artists about ten years to make. 用金银珠宝 装饰起来的珍品，一批国家最优秀的艺术家用了大约十年的时间才把它完成。
decorate with 以...装饰 7. be designed for …为……而设计 by design 故意地 My brother designs to be an engineer. 我弟弟立志要当工程师。 This room was originally designed to be my study. 这间屋子原预定做我的书房。 His parents designed him for the army, but he preferred the navy. 他父母打算要他当陆军，但是他却喜欢当海军。 8. belong to 属于 We belong to the same generation. 我们属于同代人。 9. in return 作为回报/报答/交换 in turn 依次地，轮流的；转而，反过来 10. a troop of 一群 He is surrounded by a troop of friends. 他被一群朋友围住了。 11. become part of… 变成……的一部分 It is part of the way we act. 它是我们行为表现的一部分。 12. serve as 作为，用作，充当，起作用 The room can serve as a study. 这间房子可作书房用。 13. a small reception hall for important visitors 接待重要来宾的小型会客室。 14. Later，Catherine II had the Amber Room moved to a palace outside St Petersburg where she spent her summers. 后来， 叶卡捷琳娜二世派人把琥珀屋搬到圣彼得堡郊外她避暑的宫殿中。 have sth done 请/让别人做某事，使得，蒙受某种损失 We had the machine repaired. 我们请人把机器修好了。 15. In 1770 the room was completed the way she wanted. 1770 年，这间琥珀屋按照她的要求完成了。 ( I was never allowed to do things the way /that/ in which I wanted. 我从来不允许按照自己的想法去做事情。) 16. Sadly, although the Amber Room was considered one of the wonders of the world, it is missing. 可悲的是， 尽管琥珀屋 被认为是世界上的一大奇迹之一，可是现在它却消失了。 I am considering going abroad. 我正在考虑出国。 I consider it a great honor.我认为这是极大的荣幸。 We consider that the driver is not to blame. 我们认为这不是司机的过错。 We consider it (to be ) true.=(We consider that it is true.) 我们认为这是真实的。 a couple of words missing 缺的两三个字 There is a page missing. 缺少一页。
Police are combing the woods for the missing children.警察搜遍树林以寻找失踪的孩子. 17. be at war 处于战争状态,交战 18. remove some furture and small art objects 把一些家具和小件艺术品搬走 He removed the mud from his shoes. 他去掉鞋上的泥。 This old table is a valuable piece of furniture. 这张旧桌子是一件很珍贵的家具。 19. in less than two days 在不到两天的时间里 20. There is no doubt that the boxes were then put on a train for… 毫无疑问，这些箱子后来被装上了运往……的火车。 There is no doubt that she will keep her word.毫无疑问她会遵守诺言的. There is no doubt that Taiwan belongs to China. 这是毫无疑问的,台湾属于中国。 There is no doubt that she is capable of the job.她能胜任这个工作,这是毫无疑问的. 21. After that, what happened to the Amber Room remains a mystery. 从那以后，琥珀屋的去处便成了一个谜。 it remains to be seen 尚待分晓 The fact remains to be proved.事实尚待证明? remain in 呆在家里 remain out 呆在外面, 留在户外 These matters remain in doubt. 这些事情仍然值得怀疑 He's determined to remain loyal to the team whatever comes his way. 他决心不管发生什么事都忠于球队。 Peter became a judge but John remained a fisherman. 彼得当了法官，但约翰仍然是个渔民。 22. By studying old photos of the former Amber Room, they have made the new one look like the old one. 通过研究琥珀 屋原来的照片，他们建造的新琥珀屋样子和旧的看起来非常像。 23. One day he was looking in a second-hand furniture shop when he saw an amazing object among the many different vases and jewels. 一天，他正在一家二手家具商店查找，突然他在众多不同的花瓶和首饰中看见一个神奇的东西。 24. without doubt 无疑地，确实地 He is without doubt the cleverest student I've ever taught. 他确实是我所教过的学生中最聪明的. 25. the UN peace-keeping force 联合国维和部队 26. The old man saw some Germans taking apart the Amber Room and receiving it. 那位老人看见一些德国人把琥珀屋拆开搬走了。 take apart 拆卸，拆开 Take apart the pieces before putting the toys away. 玩具拿开前先将它拆成一件件的。 27. In a trial, a judge must decide which eyewitnesses to believe and which not to believe. 在审讯中，法官必须确定哪些 目击者可信哪些不可信。 28. rather than 胜于，而不是 Tom rather than Jack is to blame. 该受责备的是汤姆，而不是杰克。 I prefer to read rather than sit idle. 我宁愿读书而不愿闲坐着。 We aim at quality rather than quantity. 我们的目的是重质不重量。
29. by the light of the moom 借助于月光 30. for oneself 亲自，独自地 One should not live for oneself alone. 一个人不应只是为自已活着。 31. To my surprise the entrance to the mine was closed 使我感到惊奇的是矿口被封闭了。……. 32. I think highly of those who are searching for the Ambe Room. 我认为那些在找寻琥珀屋的人们很了不起。 33. Nor do I think they should give it to any government. 我也不认为他们会把它交给任何政府。 34. do with 处理，忍受，对付 I can't do with his insolence. 我忍受不了他那傲慢无礼的态度 What do they do with the coin? 他们是怎样处理这枚硬币的? 35. take notes of 记录，把……记下来 Please take notes of the important while you read. 请边读边把重要的事情记下来。 36. Read the information that is provided for the visitors. 阅读一下为参观者提供的信息。 They provide us with food. 他们供给我们食物。 We provided food for the hungry children. 我们为饥饿的孩子们提供食物。 It's wise to save some money and provide for the future. "积蓄点钱,为将来使用作些准备是明智的。" He has a wife and seven children to provide for. 他需要赡养妻子和七个孩子。 37. It will not only give you a chance of practising your English but also of developing an interest in local history at the same time.它不仅给你了练习英语的机会而且在同时也给你了培养对当地历史感兴趣的机会。 38. for fun 为了消遣，为了开心 He plays violin just for fun. 他拉小提琴只是为了自娱自乐。
一）填写单词 1. By definition the capital is the political and c_______ center of a country. 2.Though he recovered from his illness, he r__________ weak. 3.The house b_________ to the old man was built hundreds of years ago. 4.Heavily as it rained, we were still out in s________ of the missing boy. 5. The school building was d_________ by a famous professor in Beijing, whose s_________ many people prefer. 6. I sent her a bike as his birthday g________, and she gave me an mp3 in r_________. 7. She stared at herself in the m________ and lost in thought. 8. They are twins. No w________ I can not tell them apart. 9. He was c_________ to be honest. In fact, the e_________he gave p______ to be false. 10. We mustn't _____ to know what we don't know. Please raise your questions if any.
二）请根据中文意思完成下列句子。 1. 长城是世界一大奇迹。 The Great Wall is one of the _______ in the world. 2. 请考虑一下我的建议。Please ____________ my suggestion. 3．仅几名士兵没有战死。 Only a few soldiers ____________ the battle. 4．我偶然在那书店里见到这本珍贵的书。I came across the _____ book in the shop. _______ ___ his paintings.
5．他的绘画受到世界上一些专家的好评。Some experts of the world _______
6．他给我们如此多的帮助我想为他做些事作为报答。He has given us so much help that I really wanted to do something for him ____ _________.
7． 有很多人出席了这次会议， 其中三分之二都是同一个学校的。 There are many people present at the meeting, two thirds of whom _________ _______ the same school. 8．我们认为他说的不重要。We ___________ what he said unimportant. 9．那些男孩去找吃的东西去了。The boy went ___ 10． He is a student who has a ____ 三）单项选择 1. When I left, he _____ me that I should take my recorder to his birthday party. A. remembered B. reminded A. Besides A. look up B. Beside B. look for C. was remained D. asked C. Except C. look into D. Except for D. look through 2. ______ his wife, his daughter also went to see him. 3. A working party has been set up to ______ this matter. 4. The had a good preparation for the project, so they had little _____ all the work. A. troubles to finish A. manner A. reminded; of A. reminded B. trouble to finish C. difficulty in finishing D.difficulties to finish B. style B. remembered; in B. still C. sort C. recalled; in C. worked D. model D. remained; into D. remained D.has raised; rose D. insisted 5. That dress is such a good _____ that it will be fashionable for years. 6. This photo _____ me __________ my childhood. 7. A year later, his friend was appointed as a sales manager, but he _____ a salesman. 8. Since 1949, the people’s living standard ____ , causing a big ____ in population. A.has been raised; rise B.has been rose; raise C.has raised; rise A. suggested B. advised C. considered 9. As I felt so much better, my doctor ______ me to take a holiday by the sea. 10. ______ decision is made, you must ______ . A. Once; carry it out B. when; carry out it C. As soon as; work out it D.After; carry it on 11. I am very grateful for your assistance, and hope that one day I may be albe to do something for you ______ . A in turns B. in case C. in return D. in use 12. When you are in ______ about the meaning of the word, you can look it up in a dictionary. ________ ___ something to eat.
for music. 他是个对音乐有天赋的学生。
C. wonder C. taken; accept
D. doubt D. received; accept
13. I’ve ______ invitation, but I don’t think I’ll______ it. A accepted; received B. received; receive 四）定语从句专项 1. Do you remember the deer farm we visited two months ago? A. why B. when C. that D. how
2. Anyway, that evening, ______ I’ll tell you more about later, was really terrible. A. when B. where C. that D. which
3. John said he’d been working in the lab for an hour, ______ was true. A. that B. which C. who D. what
4. Anne always spoke highly of her colleagues in the movie, ______, of course, made the others very happy. A. who B. which C. that D. what
5. Chongqing is the city ______ she lived when she was young. A. where B. which C. when D. how
6. Do you know the reasons ______ he came back? A. how B. which C. that D. why
7. The doctor was very impolite to the patient, ______ of course, made things even worse. A. who B. whom C. which D. what
8. He’s got himself into a dangerous situation ______ he was likely to lose control over the plane. A. where B. which C. while D. why
9. I don’t like cars ______ owners park too close to me. A. which B. who C. whose D. of which
10. ________ is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month. A. Which B. That C. As D. Such
11. The weather turned out to be very good, ______ was more than we expected. A. what B. which C. that D. this
12. Charlie Chaplin, ______ childhood was hard, began acting at the age of five.
13. We are talking about a subject ______ the importance hasn’t been realized. A. which B. that C. of which D. whose
14. The science of medicine, ______ progress has been very rapid, is perhaps the most important of all the sciences. A. which B. that C. in which D. with which
Unit1 Cultural relics 答案 （一） 1. cultural （二） 2. remains 3. belonging 4. search 5. designed, style6. gift, return
7. mirror 8. wonder 9. considered, evidence, proved 10. pretend
1. wonders 2. consider 3. survied 4. rare 5. thought highly of 6. in trturn 7. belong to 8. consider 9. in search of 10. gift （三） BACCB ADABA CDD 四） 1-5 CDBBA 6-10 DCACC 11-14BCCC