【试卷综评】本试卷以新课标为指导，单项选择题目知识覆盖面广、考查知识点 灵活。完形填空，旨在考查学生的基础知识应用能力。阅读理解选材具有时代性， 紧密联系生活实际，选项设计灵活合理，注重考查学生的阅读理解能力。完成句 子考查学生的基础知识掌握和应用能力。书面表达联系实际以把如何和别人融洽 相处为题，考查学生的英语实际运用能力。总之，本次联考试试卷难度适中，是 一份质量很高的试卷。
1. When can the man see the headmaster? A. At 9:30. A. Girlfriend and boyfriend. A. Rainy. B. Warm. B. At 11:45. C. At 12:40. C. Sister and brother. 2. What’s the probable relationship between Mary and Michael? B. Daughter and father. C. A bit cold. 3. What will the weather in Arizona be like in the coming week?
4. Where are the two speakers? A. At their office. 5. What are they doing now? A. Watching a movie. B. Traveling by car. C. Traveling by train. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What lipstick did the woman expect to buy? A. SK-Ⅱ, dark shade. B. SK-Ⅱ, pink shade. C. SK-Ⅱ, bright shade. 7. How about the lipstick the woman took in the end? A. Its color is suitable but is very expensive. B. Its color is right though it is not SK-Ⅱ brand. C. Its color isn't right but its brand is SK-Ⅱ. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What is the boy doing? A. Cleaning his room. 9. What is the mother doing? A. Cleaning the house. A. The boy is naughty. B. Cooking. C. Making the room dirty. 10. What can we infer from the dialogue? B. The boy is hard-working. C. The boy is untidy. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 11. Why is it easier for the woman to learn English? A. She often talks to English people. B. She speaks two languages already. C. She always does her homework right after class. 12. Which of the following is suggested by the woman to be a good way of learning English? A. Reading newspapers. B. Writing diaries. C. Reading aloud in the morning. 13. Why is it difficult for the man to learn English? A. He doesn't talk to his English teachers. B. There are no native speakers around him. C. He is too shy to speak English. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 14. What is the woman afraid of when she takes her trips? A. Taking a voyage. A. Trains. B. Taking a train. B. Planes. C. Taking a flight. C. Ships. 15. What transportation can you infer the man prefers? 16. What do we know about the woman? B. Watching TV. C. Reading. B. In bed. C. At a clock shop.
A. She has travelled by sea many times. B. She would rather be dead than sea-sick. C. She still prefers to travel by sea. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. Where did the traffic accident happen? A. On No. 40 Freeway. A. Three. 19. How long did the fire last? A. An hour. B. Two hours. C. One hour and a half. 20. What can we learn from the news report? A. Great damage and several deaths were caused in the fire. B. The traffic accident has been the most terrible one ever since. C. A child lost its life in the traffic accident. 第二部分：词汇知识运用(共两节，满分 30 分) 第一节：多项选择（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 B. On No. 14 Freeway. B. Five. C. In front of No.2 hospital. C. Eight. 18. How many persons have been sent to hospital?
21. 【题文】 Few things feel better than receiving sincere praise and ________ from someone else, for it can give you a strong sense of achievement and build up your confidence. A. appreciation 【答案】 【知识点】A1 名词 【答案解析】A。解析： A，欣赏，感激；B，批评；3，许可；4，回应。少有比受到别人表 扬和欣赏感觉更好的事情。根据题意选 A。 【技巧点拨】熟记名词的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 22. 【题文】 As new media platforms gain more users, digital marketing, in which electronic platforms are adopted to convey information to promote sales, has become a(an) ________ for many global organizations. A. motivation B. inspiration C. priority D. responsibility 【答案】 【知识点】A1 名词 【答案解析】C。解析：A 动力；B 灵感；C 优先考虑；D 责任。数字化营销成为许多跨国公司 的首选营销手段。根据题意选 C。 【技巧点拨】熟记名词的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 23. 【题文】Although Kodak ________ the unavoidable rise of digital photography, its culture was so rooted in the previous success that it failed to fully hug the future, eventually leading to its closing. B. criticism C. permission D. response
【答案】 【知识点】A7 动词 【答案解析】A。解析：A 预见；B 成就；C 推迟；D 要求。柯达公司预见到了数字摄影不可 避免的未来， 确过于沉醉于之前的成功而未能充分地拥抱未来， 最终导致了它的破产。 故选 A。 【技巧点拨】熟记动词的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 24. 【题文】Sometimes being confused can make us ________, but it can also motivate us to adjust our learning strategy, largely depending on our attitude towards it. A. refresh B. withdraw C. accustom D. accelerate 【答案】 【知识点】A7 动词 【答案解析】B。解析：A 精神焕发；B 退缩；C 习惯；D 加速。迷惑有时候会让我们退缩。故 选 B。 【技巧点拨】熟记动词的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 25. 【题文】 From my viewpoint, the secret to happiness ________ your achievements in your work and your contributions A. brings about to others’ happiness. B. results in C. consists in D. lights up
【答案】 【知识点】A8 动词短语 【答案解析】C。解析：A，引起；B，导致；C，在于；D，点亮。幸福的秘诀在于你自己的成 就以及你为别人的幸福所作出的贡献。根据题意选 C。 【技巧点拨】熟记动词短语的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 【典型总结】 动词短语辨析题解题方法 （1）辨析同一动词构成的动词词组 辨析同一动词构成的动词词组的单选题是对考生掌握动词词组测试题目之一，也是较容 易的题目之一，但考生常常把握不准，痛失得分。原因有两个：一是平时没有掌握单个动词 所构成的重点词组；二是没有注意题干的语境，语态，时态和习惯搭配，同时如遇到未学过 的词组没有用排除解题法。 （2）辨析不同动词构成的动词词组 辨析不同动词构成的动词词组的单选题是高考中难度较大的题目之一，考生对每一个选 项的词组都熟悉，但不知哪一个选项正确。原因有两个：一是平时复习时没有注意一个词组 多义；二是没有注意题干的语境、语态、时态和习惯搭配。 26. 【题文】 ________ loads of disbelief and doubt, Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba, achieved great success with his unique business ideas and distinct view on the market. A. Putting aside B. Putting up C. Putting forward D. Putting away 【答案】 【知识点】A8 动词短语 【答案解析】A。解析：A 置之不理；B 张贴；C 提出；D 收好，放好。不理会大量的质疑，马 云取得巨大的成就。根据题意选 C。 【技巧点拨】熟记动词短语的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 【典型总结】 put 动词短语集锦 put across 解释清楚、 使被理解 put aside 保留； 暂不考虑 put an end to 停止 put away 放好， 收好 put back 恢复正常； 把…放回原处 put down 记下 put forward 提出(要求、 事实等) put in 花费， 付出； 正式提出， 申请 put in a good word for 为…说好话 put in for 申请 put in order 整 理,检修 put into effect 实行,生效 put into operation 实施， 使生效， 使运行 put into practice 实
施， 实行 put off 推迟， 推延； 阻止， 劝阻 put on 穿上,戴上； 上演； 增加(体重) put on hold 把… 留着 put out 关(灯)；出版，发布；伸出；生产 put sb down 使下车 put sb up 举起；建造； 提高；供给 put sb. against 使与…对立 put sth away 放好；贮存 put sth back 放回原处；耽搁 put sth on 穿上；增加；安排；打开 put sth forward 提出 put sth out 熄灭；发布 put up 建 造；张贴；提高；投宿；提出 put up with 容忍，忍受 put...in place 把…放在合适的位置 put to use 使用 put sth down to sth 归于等等。 27. 【题文】In every classroom stands a bookshelf on which are various magazines and reference books, making reading materials more ________ to the students. A. relative B. accessible C. acceptable D. practical 【答案】 【知识点】A4 形容词 【答案解析】B。解析：A 相对的；B 易获得的；C 可接受的； D 可操作的。教室书架上的书 使得阅读资料易为学生所得。根据题意选 B。 【技巧点拨】熟记形容词的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 28. 【题文】Yoga has gained increasing popularity in that it is believed to be able to prevent muscle tension and stiffness thus keeping the body ________. A. sensitive B. flexible C. energetic D. allergic 【答案】 【知识点】A4 形容词 【答案解析】B。解析：A 敏感的；B 灵活的；C 活力的；D 过敏的。瑜伽能够避免肌肉的紧张 和僵硬，因此保持身体的灵活性。根据题意选 B。 【技巧点拨】熟记形容词的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 29. 【题文】 While reports about the control of Ebola outbreak appear to be encouraging, some are ________ optimistic, A. casually because we cannot afford to put people under risk. B. cautiously C. slightly D. desperately
【答案】 【知识点】A5 副词 【答案解析】B。解析：A 随意地；B 谨慎地；C 稍微地；D 绝望地。有些人对于埃博拉的控制 情形谨慎乐观。根据题意选 B。 【技巧点拨】熟记副词的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 30. 【题文】 ________ the quickening pace of life, competition goes increasingly fierce in all respects of life, bringing great pressure as well as plentiful chances to everyone. A. In spite of B. By means of C. On account of D. In terms of 【答案】 【知识点】A6 连词与介词 【答案解析】C。解析：A 尽管；B 通过…手段；C 因为；D 就什么方面。由于不断加快的生活 节奏，生活各个方面的竞争异常激烈，带给每个人极大的压力同时也充分的机遇。根据题意 选 C。 【技巧点拨】熟记介词短语的含义，认真审题，感悟题意，别无他法。 【典型总结】 与介词 on 相搭配的短语集锦 on account of 因为；on behalf of 代表；on the occasion of 在……时；on condition that 在……的 条件下；on show 在展出；on display 陈列；on sale 出售；on strike 在罢工；on fire 着火； on line 在线上； on duty/guard 在值班； on trial 在受审； on exhibition 在展览； on business 因 公；on foot 步行；on purpose 故意地；on the phone/radio 在电话/收音机中；on the spot 当 场，在现场；on a trip/journey/tour 在旅行等等。
第二节：完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 【题文】阅读下面短文，从短文后所给各题的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填 入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -- Eric Hoffer According to legend, a young man while travelling through the desert came across a spring of delicious crystal-clear water. The water being so 31 , he filled his leather container so he could bring some back to a tribal(部落的) elder who had been his 32 . After a four-day journey he 35 heart. Later, the teacher let another student taste the water. He spat it out, saying it was apparently had gone bad because of the old leather container. The student 36 . It 37 his teacher: 33 the water to the old man who took a deep drink, 34 warmly and thanked his student for the sweet water. The young man returned to his village with a
"Master, the water was disgusting. Why did you 38 to like it?" The teacher replied, "You only tasted the water. I tasted the 39 . The water was simply the 40 for an act of loving-kindness and 41 could be sweeter." best when we receive innocent gifts of 43 from young I think we understand this 42
children. Whether it's a hand-made card or a macaroni bracelet, the natural and proper 44 is appreciation and expressed thankfulness because we love the 45 within the gift. Gratitude(感激)doesn't always come 46 . Unfortunately, most children and many adults ourselves and teach our value only the thing given 47 the feeling within it. We should 48 the heart are really gifts of the heart. 31. A. shallow 32. A. brother 33. A. donated 34. A. greeted 35. A. happy 36. A. salty 37. A. scolded 38. A. promise 39. A. flavor 40. A. container 41. A. something 42. A. dialogue 43. A. love 44. A. judgment 45. A. idea B. valuable B. master B. presented B. smiled B. soft B. pure B. challenged B. decide B. sample B. mixture B. nothing B. article B. thanks B. explanation B. content C. magical C. teacher C. delivered C. gestured C. heavy C. delicious C. criticized C. pretend C. drink C. exhibition C. everything C. lesson C. honor C. response C. encouragement D. light D. awful D. persuaded D. swear D. gift D. necessity D. anything D. problem D. sympathy D. nature
children about the 49 and purity （纯洁） of feelings and expressions of gratitude. 50 , gifts from D. sweet D. student D. provided D. advocated
46. A. necessarily 47. A. other than 48. A. accuse 49. A. strength 50. A. After all
B. suddenly B. rather than B. inform B. appeal B. First of all
C. accidentally C. apart from C. devote C. beauty C. Above all
D. naturally D. or rather D. remind D. trick D. In all
31-35: DCBBA 36-40:DBCDA 41-45: BCACA 46-50: DBDCA 【答案】 【知识点】B2 夹叙夹议文 【文章综述】 ：本文通过讲述一位部落长老收到一个年轻的男子在漫游沙漠途中找到的甘泉， 深切感激学生赠予他甜美的水。其实，水因为在陈旧的皮革容器里，变得不再新鲜。从而告 诉我们一个道理：我们当从别人那里收到爱的礼物时，我们应该欣赏，并表示感激，因为发 自内心给予的礼物才是真正的礼物。 【答案解析】 31．D 对于在沙漠地区穿越的人看到的水和 delicious 判断。A 浅的；B 昂贵的；C 魔术 的；D 甜蜜的。故选 D。 32．C 名词辨析。A 兄弟；B 主人；C 教师；D 学生。依据后文，老者应是他的老师。 故选 C。 33．B 动词辨析。A 捐献；B 呈现；C 传递；D 提供。根据题意“他把水送呈给老师。 ” 故选 B。 34．B 动词辨析，A 打招呼；B 微笑；C 打手势；D 提倡，拥护。根据句意“老师热情 地笑了。 ” ，故选 B。 35．A 形容词辨析。句意：年轻人很开心地回到他的村庄。A 开心的；B 柔软的；C 繁 重的；D1 轻的。故选 A。 36．D 形容词辨析。A 咸的；B 纯的；C 味道鲜美的；D 极不舒服的，味道不好的，坏 的。另一学生尝过以后，觉得水很难喝。根据句意选 D。 37．B 动词辨析。A 责备；B 挑战，质疑；C 批评；D 说服。此处是学生质疑老师。故 选 B。 38．C A 答应，许诺；B 决定；C 假装；D 发誓。他不解老师为何会装作很喜欢那变质 的水。故选 C。 39．D 考查名词。A 香水；B 样品；C 饮料；D 礼物。老师说他品尝的是礼物的味道。 根据句意应选 D。 40．A A 容器；B 混合物；C 展览；D 必需品。水仅仅是装载爱和善良的容器。判断选 A。 41．B 名词辨析。句意：没有什么比作为爱和善良的容器的水更甜美的了。根据句意选 B。 42．C 名词辨析。A 对话；B 文章；C 教训，道理；D 问题。句意：我认为我们能够理 解这个道理。故选 C。 43．A 名词辨析。A 爱；B 感谢；C 恐惧；D 同情。根据上下文判断是“爱的礼物” 。 故选 A。 44．C 名词辨析。A 判断；B 解释；C 反应；D 印象。根据句意“我们自然而恰当的反 应是欣赏” 。故选 C。 45．A 根据前文是 Peter 错了，此处应是宽恕。 A 观点，主意；B 内容；C 鼓励；D 自 然。根据题意“因为我们喜欢礼物所包含的心意。 ”选 A。 46．D 副词辨析。A 必需地；B 突然地；C 偶然地；D 自然地。根据句意“感恩并非自 然而然来到的。 ”故选 D。 47．B 短语辨析。A 除??之外；B 而不是；C 除??之外；D 确切地说。根据句意： 大多数人只看重被赠与的东西本身 而不是其体现的情谊。故选 B。 48．D 动词辨析。A 控告；B 通知；C 献身于；D 提醒。根据句意： “我们应该经常提 醒自己。 ” 。故选 D。 49．C 句意：我们要教育孩子，感激和对感激之情的表达是美丽而纯洁的。A 力量，实
力，优势；B 魅力；C 美丽；D 诡计。故选 C。 50．A 短语辨析。A 竟然；B 首先；C 最重要的是；D 总共。根据句意“毕竟发自内心 的礼物才是用心的礼物” 。选 A。 第三部分：阅读理解(共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) A 【题文】Mrs. Thompson stood in front of her 5th grade class on the very first day of school. She told the children a lie. Like most teachers, she said that she loved them all the same. But that was impossible because there in the front row, slumped(弯腰坐) in his seat, was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard. Mrs. Thompson noticed that he didn’t play well with the other children, that his clothes were messy and that he needed a bath. It got to the point where Mrs. Thompson would actually take delight in making his papers with a red pen, making bold Xs and then putting a “F” at the top of his papers. Mrs. Thompson was required to receive each child’s past records and she put Teddy's off until last. However, when she received his file, she was surprised. Teddy’s first and second grade teachers both wrote, “Teddy is a bright child with a ready laugh. He has good manners...he is a joy to be around.” While his third grade teacher wrote “His mother's death has been hard on him but tried to do his best.” Teddy's fourth grade teacher wrote, “Teddy is withdrawn, sometimes sleeps in class and doesn’t show much interest in school…” By now, Mrs. Thompson realized the problem and she was ashamed of herself. By Christmas, Mrs. Thompson got presents wrapped in beautiful paper, except for Teddy’s. His present was clumsily wrapped in the heavy, brown paper. Some children even laughed when she found a rhinestone（人造钻石） bracelet with some stones missing, and a bottle with one-quarter full of perfume. But she stifled the children’s laughter when she exclaimed(大声说) how pretty the bracelet was, putting it on, and dabbing(涂) some of the perfume on her wrist. Teddy stayed after school that day and said, “Mrs. Thompson, today you smelled just like my mom used to.” After the children left, she cried. On the very day, she quit teaching reading, and writing, and arithmetic. Instead she began to teach children. Mrs. Thompson paid particular attention to Teddy. By the end of the year, Teddy had become the best in the class. A year later, she found a note from Teddy, telling her that she was the best teacher he ever had in his whole life. Six years later she got another note from Teddy saying that he had finished high school. Four years later, she got another letter, saying that he would soon graduate from college with the highest of honors. Then four more years another letter came. The letter explained that she was still the best and favorite teacher he ever had. But now his name was a little longer----the letter was signed, Theodore F. Stoddard, MD. There was yet another letter that spring. Teddy said he’d met his girl and was going to be married. He was wondering if Mrs. Thompson might agree to sit in the place at the wedding that was usually reserved for the mother of the groom. At the wedding ceremony, Dr. Stoddard whispered in Mrs. Thompson's ear, “Thank you so much for making me feel important and showing me that I could make a difference.” Mrs. Thompson, tears in her eyes, whispered back. She said, “Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I
didn’t know how to teach until I met you.” 51. Mrs. Thompson was surprised when she received Teddy’s file because ________. A. she found his former teachers did not treat him well B. Teddy had a loving family and a caring father C. Teddy had changed greatly from a naughty boy D. she realized the real problem behind Teddy 52. The underlined word “stifle” in paragraph 3 probably means “________”. A. fight ________. A. from Teddy’s story, Mrs. Thompson learns how to truly care about students B. Mrs. Thompson finally learns how to teach reading, writing and arithmetic C. Teddy has been one of the best students that Mrs. Thompson has ever taught D. teachers should treat all the children equally and love them all the same 54. Which would be the best title of the passage? A. I Can Make a Big Difference C. The Best Teacher Ever B. A Child Named Teddy Stoddard D. A White Lie B. model C. stop D. praise 53. The last sentence of the passage “I didn’t know how to teach until I met you.” probably means
【答案】 【知识点】C5 文化教育类 【文章综述】本文为记叙文，讲了一个叫 Mrs. Thompson 的老师和她的学生 Teddy 的故事，告 诉我们作为老师该如何关爱学生，以及教育的真谛所在。 【答案解析】 51. D。解析：细节题。文章第二段 Mrs. Thompson 看到了 Teddy 的每年老师给他的评语得知 了 Teddy 变化的真正原因是他妈妈的去世给他带来极大的影响，他缺乏关爱。故选 D。 52. C。解析：词义题。从文章第三段上下文可知 Mrs. Thompson 看到其他的孩子嘲笑 Teddy 送 的礼物，她当面就制止了他们而且还对孩子们说那个镶着人造钻石的手镯很漂亮并且戴上了 它。故选 C。 53. A。解析：细节题。Mrs. Thompson 从 Teddy 的变化中意识到作为老师最该关注的应该是什 么，教育意味着关心和爱。故选 A。 54. C。解析：主旨题。文中反复强调在 Teddy 眼里 Mrs. Thompson 是他遇到的最好的老师，整 篇文章来看， “最好的老师”作为标题既能概括文章的内容，又能点明文章的主旨。其他几个 选项过于片面，或者只涵盖某一个细节。故选 C。 B 【题文】China’s first and only Grand Slam winner Li Na formally announced her retirement on Friday, leaving the Chinese tennis yearning for the next superstar. Following is part of her farewell and retirement letter: For close to fifteen years, we’ve been a part of each other’s lives. As a tennis player representing China on the global stage, I’ve trekked(艰苦跋涉) around the world playing hundreds of matches on the WTA tour, for China’s Fed Cup team, at the National Games and at several Olympic Games. You’ve always been there for me, supporting me, cheering me on, and encouraging me to reach my potential. Representing China on the tennis court was an extraordinary privilege
and a true honor. Having the unique opportunity to effectively bring more attention to the sport of tennis in China and all over Asia is something I will cherish forever. But in sport, just like in life, all great things must come to an end.2014 has become one of the most significant years in my career and my life. This year was full of amazing highlights, which included winning my second Grand Slam singles title at the Australian Open and sharing the extraordinary experience with my country, my team, my husband and my fans. It was also a year filled with difficult moments, such as having to deal with the inevitable - making the decision to end my professional tennis career. The amazing moment in Australia was filled with joy, happiness and extraordinary sense of accomplishment. It took me several agonizing(痛苦的) months to finally come to the decision that my chronic(长期的) injuries will never again let me be the tennis player that I can be. Most people in the tennis world know that my career has been marked by my troubled right knee. The black brace I wear over it when I step on the court has become my tennis birth mark. After four knee surgeries and hundreds of shots injected into my knee weekly to ease swelling and pain, my body is begging me to stop the pounding. My previous three surgeries were on my right knee. My most recent knee surgery took place this July and was on my left knee. After a few weeks of post-surgery recovery, I tried to go through all the necessary steps to get back on the court. One of my goals was to recover as fast as I could in order to be ready for the first WTA tournament in my hometown of Wuhan. As hard as I tried to get back to being 100%, my body kept telling me that, at 32, I will not be able to compete at the top level ever again. 55. What is the passage mainly about? A. The attraction of tennis sport. C. WTA tournament in China. 56. Which statement is NOT true about Li Na? A. Li Na is the first and only Grand Slam winner in China and has lots of fans. B. Li Na has effectively brought more attention to the sport of tennis to China. C. Li Na wanted to look different to wear a black brace over her right knee. D. Li Na said goodbye to the tennis court because her body did not allow. 57. What is the real reason for Li Na to end her professional career? A. Her crazy fans. C. Her supporting family. 58. What does Li Na imply in the last paragraph? A. Though suffering a lot from surgeries, she managed to get back to the court. B. She felt it a pity not to be able to attend the WTA tournament in her hometown. C. It was quite quick to come to the final decision to end her professional career. D. The amazing moment in Australia could not compare with that in China. 【答案】 【知识点】C3 新闻报道类 【文章综述】本文是中国唯一球大满贯得主李娜宣布告别球场的部分节选。 【答案解析】 55. D。解析：主旨题。从文章第一段就得知这篇文章是一封告别信的节选。故选 D。 B. Her painful injuries. D. Her old age. B. The first Grand Slam winner in China. D. A farewell and retirement letter.
56. C。解析：细节题。李娜告别球场的主要原因当然不是她厌倦了球而是因为她的受伤和身 体原因。故选 C。 57. B。解析：主旨题。文章反复强调李娜要结束她的职业生涯最重要的是因为她长期的受伤。 故选 B。 58. B。解析：推测题。文章最后一段倒数第三行提到李娜为不能返回赛场参加在她家乡主办 的比赛而感到很遗憾。故选 B。 C 【题文】As he looks up at the Jade Dragon Mountain, Zhang Jinpeng basks(晒太阳) in the sunshine on the roof-top of his youth hostel in Lijiang, a popular tourist destination in Yunnan province in Southwest China. He is content and excited at the same time, since the hostel, which he named after his best-seller A Decade of Backpacking, opened earlier this month. Published in 2010, Zhang’s book was considered a milestone in Chinese travel writing. It sold more than 600,000 copies and triggered a wave of travel books by other Chinese writers who were born in the late 1970s and 1980s. Different from travel guides and traditional Chinese travel literature that mainly depict(描述) landscapes and scenery, these books by young travelers tell stories of their personal growth through traveling. In A Decade of Backpacking, Zhang recounts his travels around the world since 2001, after he graduated from Nan Kai University in Tianjin and decided to see the world. “At the time my book came out, there were few books that catered to young people's longing while traveling.” Zhang’s book ignited（点燃）a Chinese craze for travel writing. Featuring different themes, travel writing became a popular genre. But most of the books have one thing in common: The travelers are mostly young people. The Late Gap Year (2009), written by Sun Dongchun, tells the story of a young man who gave up a white-collar job and started a three-month trip for a volunteer program in Southeast Asia. The trip turned into a year-long travel. What’s more, he even found his Miss Right and got married by the end of the story. We Always Travel Hand in Hand, published in 2012, was written by a young couple. Their travel romance, complete with beautiful pictures, first went viral on a Chinese micro-blog. Song Zhenshao, counselor at the psychological counseling center of Beijing Normal University, says: “To step out of ordinary life is a deep desire associated with freedom in people’s hearts, and the hustle and bustle of city life intensifies(使强烈) the desire.” But as more similar travelogues hit the bookshelves, the average sales for new travel books have dropped. “The market for travel writing has become saturated(饱和),” says Li Shen, editor of several travel books at the Beijing-based China Civic Press. “We have been very cautious in accepting manuscripts from new travel writers. We don’t publish them unless they have a very unique perspective or unusual experiences.” Zhang Jinpeng, too, has been changing the direction in his writing. After A Decade of Backpacking, he published Why We Travel in 2012. His next book will be titled Don’t Forget the Road Back Home. 59. “A Decade of Backpacking” was considered a milestone because ________. A. it has stimulated a Chinese craze for travel writing
B. its author was born in the late 1970s and 1980s C. a hostel in Lijiang Yunnan province is named after this book D. it is the first book to tell people when and where to travel 60. The books by young writers are different from the traditional ones in that ________. A. they have attached lots of amazing photos in their books B. they tell their own personal growth stories through travelling C. they provide some information about landscapes in their books D. they tell people how to choose the most suitable destinations 61. If new travel writers want to impress the editors, ________. A. they should write from a special view point B. they should change their writing styles C. they should go to some dangerous areas D. they should provide their personal stories 62. From the passage, we can infer that ________. A. it is a dream for people to open a hostel named after their favorite book B. travel books written by young people will surely become best sellers C. the idea to get away from the present routine life appeals to many people D. it is much easier for a single to find one’s Mr. or Miss. Right while travelling 【答案】 【知识点】C7 社会生活类 【文章综述】本文讲述了近年来关于旅行这一话题的书越来越多，分析了这些书受欢迎的原 因，也分析了这一市场在趋于饱和。 【答案解析】 59. A。解析：细节题。从文章第二段可知“背包十年”这本书被认为是里程碑是因为它激起 了中国的旅游写作的热潮。故选 A。 60. B。解析：细节题。从文章第二段可知这些年轻作家区别于传统作家的原因主要在于他们 在写旅途的过程中讲述了个人的成长。故选 B。 61. A。解析：细节题。从文章最后一段可知现在的作家要想打动编辑们最重要的是要视角独 特，内容新颖。故选 A。 62. C。 解析： 猜测题。 文章第三段最后一句话可知人们心底都有跨出现有生活的梦想。 故选 C。 D 【题文】An endangered deer with vampire-like fangs(尖牙) was spotted for the first time in nearly 60 years, in a remote forest in northeastern Afghanistan. The fanged creature is known as the Kashmir musk deer, and it is native to the Himalayas of northern India, Pakistan’s Kashmir region and northern Afghanistan. Only the male deer have fangs, and they use them during mating season to compete for females. A team of researchers scoured (搜索) Afghanistan’s Nuristan province during 2008 and 2009, and recorded five sightings of the animal. This was the first time the species had been spotted since 1948. During the survey, the researchers spotted a single male Kashmir musk deer near the same area three separate times. The researchers also recorded one female and her baby, and saw a second single female that they think may have been the same deer, without her baby. These musk
deer are classified as an endangered species on the International Union for Conservation of Nature’s Red List. Musk-deer meat is a local delicacy, but the species is mostly hunted for its scent glands that are more valuable by weight than gold — some believe the glands have pharmaceutical (药学的)properties, and they sell for nearly $20,455 per pound ($45,000 per kilogram) on the black market, according to the International Union for Conservation of Nature. Three decades of war have ravaged Nuristan province, and the continued violence and political instability make the black-market trade of scent glands uncontrollable. Furthermore, the species is quickly losing suitable habitat. All of the musk deer were spotted on sheltered rocky outcrops around 9,843 feet (3,000 meters) high. In the summer, they regularly trek(跋涉) along steep slopes that make them almost impossible to approach and keep them relatively safe from hunters. However, heavy snowfall in the winter drives the species farther down, to more human-accessible slopes, and hunters come from all over the country to stalk(追踪) the deer for their valuable scent glands. Due to violence and unrest, nongovernmental organizations like the Wildlife Conservation Society have not been able to operate in the Nuristan province since 2010. The WCS maintains contact with locals they have trained to survey and search for the musk deer. Once the situation in Nuristan improves, the WCS intends to return to the area to continue research and to formulate a conservation plan. 63. Male deer use fangs in mating season to _________. A. fight for their land C. hunt for food B. beat for females D. frighten their enemies
64. From the passage, we could learn that ________. A. all of the Kashmir musk deer in the mountainous area have fangs B. people hunt for the deer mainly because their meat is delicious C. it is relatively easier for hunters to hunt the rare species in winter D. the Kashmir musk deer are fierce animals because of their fangs 65. Which factor does not contribute to the uncontrollable trade in the black market? A. Government control. C. Political instability. 66. The Wildlife Conservation Society ________. A. has been doing research on the musk deer in this area since 2010 B. has sent a small group of people to search for the musk deer C. is one of the organizations sponsored by governments worldwide D. is making efforts to help and protect this rare species in the area 【答案】 【知识点】C6 历史地理类 【文章综述】这篇文章向我们介绍了克什米尔地区的一种珍稀动物---麝鹿。 【答案解析】 63. B。解析：细节题。文章第二段第一句在交配季节，公鹿运用它们的尖牙相互打斗来争夺 雌鹿。可知选 B。 B. Continued violence. D. Years of war.
64. C。解析：细节题。 不是所有的鹿都有尖牙，人们猎杀这种麝鹿的主要原因是因为人们认 为它们的腺具有药用价值，并且价格很高。从文章第三段可知，夏天鹿们在比较高的地方觅 食，猎人们不大可能靠近它们，但到了冬天，因为大雪使得这些鹿们不得不到更低的山坡上 觅食，猎人们就更容易猎杀它们。可知选 C。 65. A。解析：细节题。从文章第三段第一行可知，导致这种鹿在黑市交易失控不包括政府的 控制。可知选 A。 66. D。解析：细节题。WCS 是个无政府组织，他们自 2010 年由于这个地区的战乱没能继续从 事研究，只能通过培训当地人并借助他们的帮助来进行调查和寻找这一珍稀动物。由此可见 前三个选项都不对。最后一个选项他们一直在努力帮助保护这种珍稀动物正确。故选 D。 E 【题文】Norway tops the list of countries that offers the best social policies for people over 60. Afghanistan is rated the worst. The rankings appear in the new Global Age Watch Index. Help Age International published the index of 96 countries that are home to 790-million people 60 and older. Chief Executive Officer Toby Porter said, “For too long, older people have been excluded(排除) from international and national development planning. We have a world which is ageing fast. And what the index does is to compare and rank countries from best to worst countries in the world to grow old,” he said. The Global Age Watch Index rates countries in four categories. “Health, income, what we call capability - ability to carry on contributing employment. And then the final one about enabling environment - what do older people think about the environment that they live in.” “The focus on the report this year is on pensions - on retirement income that older men and women can expect.” The index reports only one in four older people over 65 in low and middle income countries have any kind of retirement saving. Norway gets the highest ranking in the index. Rounding out the top 10 are Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Iceland, the United States, Japan and New Zealand. Afghanistan is at the bottom of the list following many years of conflict. There are 10 African countries on the index - all near the bottom. South Africa ranks the highest among them at 80. However, Porter said South Africa is doing some positive things. “We’ve seen some very encouraging public statements from some senior politicians in South Africa that they recognize the contribution and the importance of supporting their older population. South Africa is one of the so-called BRICS nations - countries with strong emerging economies. Other members include Brazil, ranked 58 - Russia, ranked 65 - India, 69 and China, 48. Porter said, “A lot of the impetus(推动力) behind China introducing pension provision for all of her older citizens was to provide an motivation for them to start using their purchasing power earlier in their lives in spending money rather than saving it for a pension.” Help Age International recommended African nations begin providing pensions when people turn 60. However, if countries are poor, they might not be able to institute a pension system to every eligible(符合条件的) person at once. Another factor is Africa’s youth population, which is much greater than most parts of the world. Therefore, governments are already hard pressed to provide education and jobs. 67. What is the focus on the report of this year? A. Pension B. Capability C. Employment D. Health 68. The so-called BRICS nations do not include______.
C. South Africa
D. New Zealand
69. According to Toby Porter, he does not agree that______. A. older people have not been included in the developing plan for a long time B. it makes little sense to rank countries from best to worst in the world to grow old C. more attention should be paid to older people in a world that is ageing fast D. South Africa is doing lots of positive things to improve the older people’s conditions 70. The purpose of The Global Age Watch Index is to______. A. warn governments of the severe environmental problems in their countries B. tell the difference between developing countries and developed countries D. urge governments to take measures to stop political and military conflicts 【答案】 【知识点】C7 社会生活类 【文章综述】本文是一篇关于全球 60 岁以上老人的生存状况的调查，属于快速阅读。 【答案解析】 67.A。解析：细节题。文中第二段第一句可知答案。可知选 A。 68. D。解析：细节题。文章最后一段倒数第八行可知 New Zealand 不包括其中。故选 D。 69. B。解析：细节题。文章里 Toby 说明了排序的理由，文章第一段第五行可知排序不是错误 的。故选 B。 70. C。解析：主旨题。这份排名的主要目的在于要让人们关注人口老龄化问题，关心各国的 老人的生存现状，以及养老的问题。故选 C。 第四部分：书面表达(共两节，满分 50 分) 第一节：完成句子（共 10 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 20 分) 【题文】阅读下列各小题，根据汉语提示，用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子，并将答 案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。 例：______ was that the young player performed extremely well in the table tennis tournament. (delight) 令球迷欣喜的是那位年轻的球员在乒乓球锦标赛中表现得极为出色。 答案：What delighted the fans/made the fans delighted 71. As long as you are devoted to your work, ______________________________ will be efficiently accomplished. (do) 只要你全心投入工作， 无论你做什么都会高效地完成。 72. The film tells us that people often ignore the time and commitment _________________ successful. (take) 这部电影告诉我们人们总是忽视了成功所需要的时间和投入. 73. French writer Jules Verne, widely ___________________________________ of science fiction, presents many fascinating items in his works. (regard) 被普遍认为是科幻小说之父的法国作家凡尔纳在其作品中展现了很多吸引人的事物. 74. It was not until I got through to him ________________________ the sudden death of his beloved grandfather. (inform) 直到我打通他的电话我才得知他深爱的爷爷突然去世了。
C. get governments and people to care more about older people in the world
75. _____________________, study weighs heavily in students’ life, but kids still need to relax and have fun, which can relieve their pressure. 这能缓解压力。 76. All the planes __________________________to ensure safety, so all the passengers are required to stay in the waiting hall. (inspect) 为确保安全， 所有飞机都正在接受检查， 因此要求乘客留在候机大厅。 77. Luckily she turned to a native, otherwise she ___________________________ the hotel booked on the Internet on such a rainy night. (find) 幸好她求助了当地人， 不然这样一个雨夜， 她不可能找得到在上预订的那家酒店。 78. As is pictured in this report, people spend________________________ on their mobile-phones today as they did 5 years ago. (much) 这篇报告描述，如今人们花在手机上的时间是五年前的五倍多。 79. _____________________ only a few ruins that remind us of the wisdom of the ancient people from time to time. (remain) 那儿留下少量遗迹，时而不时让我们想起古代人民的智慧。 80. This year ’s winner,________________________, deserves the honor---he has been doing the same thing for ages. (as) 尽管年轻， 今年的赢家当之无愧---他多年来一直做着同一件事。 【答案】 【知识点】S2 完成句子 【文章综述】本题型要把握语法知识，确定单词形式，然后确定答案。 【答案解析】 71. whatever you do/anything (that) you do 72. it takes to be/become 73. regarded as the father 作后置定语。 74. that I was informed of/about until…that…。 75. Mattering most/It mattering most 语 study 是 matter 的逻辑主语。 76. are being inspected 进行时态的被动语态。 77. couldn’t/wouldn’t have found 的愿望。 78. five times as much time 考查倍数表达法。 表示同级比较的倍数表达法结构是： 倍数 + as + 形容词/副词 + as…。 79. There remain 80. young as he is 考查固定句型。此处是 there be 句型，remain 也可适用于该句型。 考查 as 引导的让步状语从句。as 引导的让步状语从句一般采取倒装 考查虚拟语气。语境是过去时，此处表示与过去事实相反 考查时态和语态。 根据下文判断此时是飞机正在接受检查， 应用 考查非谓语动词。此处是非谓语动词作状语，句子的主 考查强调句型。not until 的强调句型结构是 It was not 考查 whatever 引导的主语从句，whatever ’在从句 中作 do 的宾语；也可填 anything 任何事情，作主语，后跟定语从句。 考查固定句型。It takes time to do sth 花时间做某事。 考查非谓语动词。regarded as…把??当作??，过去分词短语 (matter)
学习最重要， 它在学生生活中占巨大比重。然而，学生依然需要休息， 需要玩得开心，
结构： 形容词/副词/名词/某些动词 + as +主语+其他。 如： Child as he is， he knows more than me 尽管他还是一个孩子，他知道的比我还多。 第二节：短文写作（共 1 题；满分 30 分) 【题文】请根据以下提示，并结合事例，用英语写一篇短文。 At times, in relationship, to accept leads to peace and harmony while to expect leads to conflict and tension. 注意：①无须写标题； ②除诗歌外，文体不限； ③内容必须结合你生活中的一个事例； ④文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称； ⑤词数不少于 120，如引用提示语则不计入总词数。 【答案】 【知识点】F2 书面表达议论文 【范文】 Everybody being unique, to maintain a harmonious relationship calls for acceptance while to expect may merely ruin it. Thus, learning to be the ones who can accept is of utmost importance, which cannot be stressed too much. The above mention of the quotation reminds me of what happened to me a couple of months ago, which fully illustrates how important it is to learn to accept other people, rather than expect others to change for us. Lucy , keen on singing ,used to be my close friend. However, with time going by something that I used to adore gradually started to drive me crazy, as a result of which we became distant. Not until she came out first in the singing competition did I realize that it was singing that added flair to her personality. Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. Accept rather than change, appreciate rather than complain, and we’ll live in harmony. Only by thinking in a different perspective and putting ourselves in others’ shoes can we find a solution to the conflict between us and harvest one surprise after another in life. 【思路点拨】 本文主要从如何和别人和谐相处入手，引出如何和别人和谐相处。 文中使用了 illustrate，adore ，be keen on 等高级词汇和短语；也使用了 not until 引起的 倒装句；还三次使用了 which 引导的非限制性定语从句；还使用了 however，rather than 等链 接结构以及 only +状语放在句首的倒装句等等，这些都充分说明该作者深厚的语言功底。
湖北八校 2015 第一次联考英语答案
1-5 CAABB 6-10 ABBAC 11-15 BACCB 16-20 CBCBC 21-25 ACABC 26-30 ABBBC 31-35: DCBBA 36-40:DBCDA 41-45: BCACA 46-50: DBDCA 51-54 DCAC 55-58 DCBB 59-62 ABAC 63-66 BCAD 67-70 ADBC
71. whatever you do/anything (that) you do 73. regarded as the father 75. Mattering most/It mattering most 77. couldn’t/wouldn’t have found 79. There remain
72. it takes to be/become 74. that I was informed of/about 76. are being inspected 78. five times as much time 80. young as he is
书面表达： Possible version: Everybody being unique, to maintain a harmonious relationship calls for acceptance while to expect may merely ruin it. Thus, learning to be the ones who can accept is of utmost importance, which cannot be stressed too much. The above mention of the quotation reminds me of what happened to me a couple of months ago, which fully illustrates how important it is to learn to accept other people, rather than expect others to change for us. Lucy , keen on singing ,used to be my close friend. However, with time going by something that I used to adore gradually started to drive me crazy, as a result of which we became distant. Not until she came out first in the singing competition did I realize that it was singing that added flair to her personality. Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. Accept rather than change, appreciate rather than complain, and we’ll live in harmony. Only by thinking in a different perspective and putting ourselves in others’ shoes can we find a solution to the conflict between us and harvest one surprise after another in life. 湖北省八校 2015 届第一次联考英语听力部分 听力录音稿： 第一节 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一 小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 Text 1 M: Do you think the headmaster could see me before nine thirty? W: He won't be in until eleven forty—five. M: Is twelve forty any good? W: Yes, I'll write down the time. Text 2 M: Tell me about Michael, Mary? W: Well, he’s very tall and handsome with blue eyes and long blond hair. M: Long hair? Where does he live? W: He has a small apartment on 66th Street. Don’t worry, Daddy. I’m not going to marry him tomorrow. Text 3 W: Good morning, can I help you? M: Yes, I'd like to know something about the weather in Arizona in the coming week. W: Well, it will be fairly hot and there will be much rain. M: I see. Thanks very much for your help. Text 4 W: Would you please turn off the alarm? I’m too tired to get up.
M: But you said you got an interview at 8:30. W: Oh, I forgot to tell you it had been called off. Text 5 W: Don’t think we should slow down? You are always over the speed limit. M: I know, but if I do, we will be late for the movie. 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中 选出最出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6~7 题。 Text 6 M: Welcome, Miss. May I help you? W: I hope so. I want a lipstick. M: Do you have any particular brand in mind? W: I like SK-Ⅱvery much. M: We have different shades of SK-2 lipstick. May I know what color you usually wear? W: Pink. But today, I'm thinking of buying one in a dark shade. You know, I will be a teacher next month. I wish to look more serious. M: Yes, I see. How do you like this one? W: Not too bad. May I have a try? M: Certainly, Miss. W: Mmm… It's still too bright. Any darker shades? M: Not from the SK-Ⅱgroup, I'm afraid. W: Well, any brand will do as long as I can get the right color. M: How about this one, then? It has more transparent touch. W: OK, that’s the very thing I need. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8~10 题。 Text 7 M: Mom, can you turn off your cleaner? I can hardly hear! W: You’ve been watching that silly series for 2 hours. I really hate to ask, but have you cleaned your bedroom? M: Here we go again. What’s the point of asking again and again? W: You’d better finish it before dinner. M: OK, I will. W: And another thing—you ought to know you’ve made the floor dirty again. M: Don’t worry. I will clean up in a minute. 听第 8 段材料，回答 11~13 题。 Text 8 M: It's so hard for me to learn English. Why is it so easy for you? W: I didn't know you were having problems. Maybe it's easier for me because I already speak two languages. But also, I really work at it. M: Well, I always do my homework and go to classes. What else do you think would help? W: Well, you might try reading newspapers. And I always talk to Americans when I get a chance, though sometimes it’s hard.
M: But, how do you meet Americans? I only know other foreign students. W: How about sitting next to an American at lunch, or have you ever thought of asking someone over to your house for dinner? M: Those are good ideas. But I' m a little shy to speak English. W: You won't learn if you don’t try and speak. If I were you, I'd talk to your English teacher. He might have some good ideas. 听第 9 段材料，回答 14~16 题。 Text 9 M: Are you looking forward to your trip to Canada, Susan? W: I can’t wait to see Canada, Jason, but I' m scared stiff of the journey. My husband insists on flying, but I want to sail. M: There's nothing to be frightened of. How many planes fly across the Atlantic every day? W: I've no idea. Hundreds, I suppose. M: And how often do you hear of a crash? Once or twice a year? W: Yes, but aero-planes fly so high and fast that once is enough. M: There are more road accidents per day than air deaths per year. Air transport is really safe compared with road transport. W: I still prefer to go by sea. Ships may not travel fast but as least you can relax. I'd love a trip on a luxury liner like the Queen Elizabeth II. M: It's fine if you're a good sailor, but have you ever traveled far in a rough sea? W: No. I've only been in a boat once. I sailed down the River Thames on a sightseeing tour, but in any case I'd rather be sea — sick than dead. 听第 10 段材料，回答 17~20 题。 Text 10 It’s eight o’clock and time for Morning News. Five persons were killed and eight were injured in a traffic accident on No. 14 Freeway at about 5 o’clock this morning. A bus became out of control, ran out of the road and turned over. The dead included three women, a man, and a child. The injured have been sent to No. 2 hospital, three of whom are in very serious condition. It is the most terrible traffic accident this year. Fire swept through the Red Rose Night Club last night, causing heavy damage. The fire, which broke out at about 12:30, was finally put out at 2:30. Luckily, no death is reported. The cause is not yet determined. That’s Morning News, Robert Johnson reporting.