某些及物动词 + 直接宾语 + 宾语补足语 1.We think him clever.
2.They consider the answer correct.
3.Everyone calls him Tom.
/>1. His father named him Daming. (名词) 2. They painted their house white. (形容词) 3. You mustn’t force him to lend his
money to you. (动词不定式) 4. Nobody noticed him enter the room.
5. We saw her entering the room.
5. He left the work unfinished. (过去分词) 6. We take English as a useful tool for research work. (用as引出) 7. Whenever you may go, you will find him at work. (介词短语) 8. Let the fresh air in. (副词) 9. The plant has its own name. You cannot call it what you will.
“致使,使· · · · ” 意义的使役动词， 归纳1： 表示__________________ have, make, get, keep, leave 如：______________________________________ 等。 后接宾语，其宾语后可接过去分词做宾补， 表示： “使某人/某事被做”
cut I had my hair ______yesterday.
He had his hair_____ cut He had his clothes______ washed
He had his room_______. cleaned
painted He had his walls_______. repaired He had his bike________.
cut wash clean
“ have + 宾语＋过去分词” Note1
1. 意为“主语请别人做某事”, 表被动。 He had his eyes examined this morning. 2. 意为“使完成某事”，表完成。 He had the walls painted this morning. 他今早把墙漆了。（主语自己可能参与）
3. 意为“主语遭遇不测的事情”，表意外。 Be careful, or you'll have your hands hurt.
感观或心理状态 归纳2： 表示＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿的 动词后接宾语， 过去分词 see, watch, 其宾语后可接＿＿＿＿＿做宾补，如： ＿＿＿＿＿ notice,hear, listen to, feel, think,find ,observe 等。 ＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿ 表示: “感受到某人或某事被做”。
robbed ?I saw them __________ by two men.
I saw him ___________________. blamed by his mother
I watch ___________________. him bitten by a dog
not right/ wrong I think it ___________________ to cheat on the exam.
?The teacher makes it a rule for the students not to cheat.
1.当他到达的时候，他发现所有的工作都做完了。 finished When he arrived ,he found _____all the work_______.
2.我们可以听到沉重的雨滴打在窗户 beaten hear We can ＿＿＿ the windows______________ by the heavy rain drops.
现在分词、过去分词与不定式作补语的区别 I saw him get off the bus. I saw him knocked down by a car. I saw him lying on the road just now.
(to) do: 整个过程
Fill in the blanks.
call I heard someone _________me. calling called I heard my name ________. break the window. I found Tom _______ broken I found the window _______. break
like, order “意愿; 命令” 归纳3:表示_____________ 的动词如: __________
to be ________ want,wish 相当于过去分词短语前省略了_______
I wish these letters (to be) typed as soon as possible. The father wants his daughter (to be) taught the piano.
He didn’t want such question (to be) discussed at the meeting.
归纳4：“with ＋宾语＋过去分词”结构中, 过去 分词用作介词 with 的宾语补足语。 1)The murderer was brought in, with his hands tied ______behind his back. 凶手被带进来了, 他的双手被绑在背后。
heated we can see the (2)With water__________, steam. 水一被加热, 我们就会看到水蒸气。 settled we all went home. (3)With the matter__________, 事情得到解决, 我们都回家了。
solved 1. With all the problems_______(solve), he felt relaxed.
to solve 2. With all the problems__________(solve), the new
president will have a hard time. drawing 3. With the spring Festival ________ (draw) near, our class has a heated discussion about what to do during the holiday.
使役动词和感官动词 等作宾补, 省略to。 注意: 在被动语态中则to不能省掉。
1. I make her wait for an hour to wait She was made _________(by me)for an hour. 她被迫等了一个小时。 ?2. I saw him dance. to dance ?He was seen __________(by me).
?1. I found the game excited. exciting
?2. We usually work only five hours a day, so we have plenty of spare time visit the area and have fun. to
?3. I want to have the flowers deliver delivered to my mother on Mother’s Day.
completed ?4. Would you like to get the building complete this week?
?5. He made his house be decorated by a famous company.
1. Laws that punish parents for their little children’s actions against the A laws get parents ______.
B. to worry
2. The managers discussed the plan C that they would like to see ____ the next year. A. carry out
B. carrying out
C. carried out D. to carry out
3. With a lot of difficult problems _____, A the newly—elected president is having a hard time. A. settled B. settling C. to settle D. being settled 4. With trees, flowers and grass _____ B everywhere, my native town had taken a new look. A. planting B. planted C. to plant D. to be planted
5. I can make you _____ B what I say, but
you can’t make yourself ____ in English.
A. understand; understand
B. understand, understood C. to understand, understand
D. understand; to be understood
6. He found them ____ C at a table_____ A. sat; to play chess B. sitting; to play chess C. seated; playing chess D. seat; play the chess 7. John rushed out in a hurry, _____ A the door _____. A. leaving; unlocked B. leaving;unlocking C. left, unlocked D. to leave;unlocking
8 . Helen had to shout _____ D above the
sound the music.
A. making herself hear B. to make herself hear
C. making herself heard
D. to make herself heard.
B on my face 9 . I could feel the wind ___ from an open window.
A. to blow B. blowing C. to be blowing D. blown A 10. It is wise to have some money____ for old age. A. put away B. kept up C. given away D. laid up
11. ---I can’t see the words on the blackboard. ---Perhaps you need __________. A A. to have your eyes examined B. to examine your eye C. to have examined your eyes D. your eyes to be examined 12. They woke up, finding everything around ________. C A. changing B. change C. changed D. to change
13. Being poor at English, I’m afraid
I can’t make myself ______. D
A. understand B. to understand