1、阅读理解语篇的能力。 2、分析句子结构的能力。 3、熟练运用语法的能力。
2.短文难度：没有超出课标的生词，但 可能有课标单词的派生词。 3.短文题材：或体现文化内涵，或给人 心灵以启迪等。
1.谓语（时态—语态—数） 2.非谓语（to do—doing—done) 3.形容词和副词的比较等级 4.词类转换(名—动—形—副）
测试点 冠 代 介 连 谓语 非动 形容词 词类
词 词 词 词 动词 谓词 副词比 转换 较等级 语 1 2 1 2 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 2 1 1 1 3 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1. In short, I believe that it is of great the use to keep a diary in English for ____ development of our writing skills. a 2. She is ___very considerate person, always patient and in fact is the worker’s close friend. his right hand 3.The little boy pulled ____ out of the pocket …
1. There once were a goat and a the donkey…. So the farmer killed ____ goat and gave the donkey medicine made from its heart. (07惠州一模) 2. She was trying a new way to cook fish and she was very pleased with herself when the fish was ready. ________
1.We had ____ an amazing conversation. (2011广东高考) 2. A young man, while traveling through a desert, came across a The spring of clear water. ____water was sweet. (2010广东高考)
如果空格后是名词，就应该考虑空 格处是否用冠词、形容词性物主代词、 指示代词、不定代词等进行修饰。 如果空格前是动词,就应考虑用人称 代词和反身代词。
1. When I took the money from her at grandparents, I looked back ____ the girl, who was giving me the most optimistic, largest smile I had ever seen. (08深圳一模) in 2. She shall be getting married ____ August.
of 1. In short, I believe that it is ______ great use to keep a dairy in English… (07深圳二模)
2. I suppose you can drive a car well, about and you have no doubts _______ your eyesight.
1. The only reason a man would sell salt at lower price would be because he ___a was desperate for money. (2013广东)
2. The new boy looked at the for a few seconds and all teacher ____ the other students wondered what the boy would do . (2012广东)
掌握一些常用介词的基本用法和惯用搭配 1.介词可位于名词之前。 2.也可位于形容词之后，如be interested in,be good at等； 3.还可位于不及物动词之后，
如arrive at,look for等。
1.Tom fell in love Mary, but he couldn’t ask her to marry him because he was poor. ___________
2. There were once a farmer and a goat ______ that lived on a farm.
1. It was not long before ______ the waitress came back and then she began to wipe down the table and suddenly was surprised at what she saw. (07深圳一模) 2. So about the age of western women, that if you don’t know my advice is ______ it, don’t ask about it; if you really know it, don’t mention it.
1.So Nick called to his son, “Go to the village and buy some salt, but pay a fair price for it; neither too much nor too little.” (2013广东) 2. Nick’s guests, who had heard their conversation, asked why they should not buy salt more cheaply if they could. (2013广东)
(1)连接两个功能对等的单词或短语时，应填 并列连词and, or, but等。 (2)根据两句之间的意义和逻辑关系，或者根 据句式结构，确定是并列句(多要求填and, but,or等)还是某种主从复合句。然后根据 各类从句的特点，结合连接词的意义和用 法，确定填具体的某个连词。
1.I had to brake my bike hard and of fell course, I ____(fall). 2. That was definitely not an attractive idea so I politely declined her invitation, _______(close) my book closed and walked away.
1.I was certain she would like it because told (tell) by my classmates that I was _______ she loved hot food. (07广州一模) 2. The country life （he was used to） has changed （change ）greatly ____________ since the opening policy.
谓语动词的（时态 ）和（语态 ）， 及（主谓 ）一致
1.One day, Nick invited his friends to supper. He was cooking some delicious food in the kitchen. Suddenly, he found( find ) that he had run out of salt. (2013广东) 2.The sun was setting when my car broke (break) down near a remote _____ and poor village. (2007广东)
1. …… but it is not enough only ____________(memorize) rules to memorize from a grammar book. arguing (argue) with him. 2. It is no use ________
注意 ：作主语或宾语时，通常用动名词和不 定式，但要注意一些固定用法。
1.We must also consider the reaction receiving (receive) of the person __________ the gift. (07广州一模) 2.Lessons_________(learn) in sports can learned help us in our dealing with other people.
注意 ：分词做后置定语要看它与被修饰词 之间的关系确定形式。
To complete 3. ____________(complete) the project as planned, we’ll have to work two more hours a day. 4. The young student did all that (he could ) to pass(pass) the examinations. ______
注意 ：作目的状语或者在固定结构中， 一般用to do形式。
saying (say) to 5. He saw the stone, ______ himself: “The night will be very dark.” 6. My students, Tom ________(include), included liked her.
注意 ：分词作伴随状语，原因状语，条件状 语等时，要看它与逻辑主语或句子 主语的关系确定形式。
1. I got on the bus and found a seat near the back, and then I noticed a sitting (sit) at the front. (2011广东) man_____
2.Mary will never forget the first time she saw him. He suddenly wearing appeared in class one day,_______ ( wear ) sun glasses. (2013广东)
How do you usually solve this problem
1.根据英文句子的特点找出句子的主干。 2.判断该动词是谓语还是非谓语。 . 如果是谓语就考虑时态、语态和数； 如果是非谓语需要考虑 是to do ？ to do 表目的、将来； 是doing ？ doing 表主动、进行； 还是done？ done 表被动、完成。
1.有提示词 2.根据语境选择适当的比较级 或最高级形式
1. Of the four girls, I find Lucy the _________ (clever).
2. Many other teachers are _______ (rich) than me at present.
1. Because of the computers, life is easier and ______ convenient for people.
2. The other frog went on jumping as hard as he could…. He jumped even ________(hard) and finally made himself out.
(2013广东) One day, he came up with an idea _____ that he would pluck up all of his crop a few inches. He did so the next day. He was very tired from ____ doing this for a whole day, ______ but he felt very happy since the crop did higher (high). “grow” _______
1.I must be able to catch up with the slowest antelope, otherwise， I will death (dead). starve to _______ 2. ...you ought to dash forward without hesitation __________(hesitate) when the sun rises. 3. By chance, one of my _____________ interviewers (interview), the manager of the company, was ...
注意 ：介词，冠词，形容性物主代词 和名词所有格后常接名词。
seriously 4. There must be something_________ (serious) wrong with our society. dangerous 5. In a __________(danger) part of the sea off the coast of New Zealand, they learnt to …… rudely 6. “Thirty-five cents,” she said ________ (rude). (07深圳一模)
注意 ：形容词修饰名词，副词修饰形容词， 动词或整个句子。
1. Your mistake caused a lot of unnecessary ____________(necessity) work in the office. 2. I must know how to care for others and misunderstand (understand) try not to ______________ them. 3.People certainly have a variety of reasons for going back to school but one important useless thing to know is, no knowledge is______(use)
1.“But such a small thing couldn’t possibly _______ ( possible ) destroy a village.” (2013广东) 2. We drank together and talked merrily (merry) till far into _______ the night. (2007广东)
1.书写规范 2.拼写正确 3.大小写准确
Mary will never forget the first time she saw him. He suddenly appeared in class one day, _______( wear ) sun glasses. He walked in as if wearing he ____________(buy) the school , And the word had bought quickly got around that he was from New York City . For some reason he sat beside Mary. Mary felt pleased ______ (please), because there were many empty seats in the room. But she quickly realized that it wasn’t her, it was probably the fact that she sat in ____last row. the 高考链接
Though/Although _______________ he thought he could escape attention by sitting at the back , he was wrong . It might have made it a little ______ harder (hard) for everybody because it meant they had to turn around , but that didn’t stop the kids in the class. Of course whenever they turned to look at him, they had to look at Mary,_______ which made her feel like a star . 高考链接
“Do you need those glasses for medical reasons ?”the teacher asked .The new boy shook his head.” Then I’d appreciate it if you didn’t wear them in class. I like to look at your eyes when I’m speaking to you.” The new boy looked at the teacher ____ for a few seconds and all the other students wondered ______ what the boy would do .Then them off, gave a big smile and said he took ______ “That is cool.” 高考链接
What have we learned in this lesson ?
１.掌握常用单词、词组。 ２.懂得分析句子结构。 ３.多听、多说、多读、多写， 增强语感。
反思自己做语法填空题的失误原 因，并结合本节课学到的做语法填空 题的解题技巧，写出高考前自己的复 习策略。