本试卷分第 I 卷和第 II 卷两部分，满分 150 分，考试时间 120 分钟 第 I 卷（三部分，共 105 分） 第一部分：听力（共两节，满分 20 分） 做题时，先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有两分钟时间将试卷上的答案转涂到 答题卡上。 第一节(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) 听下面五段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中
所给的一， B ， C 三个选项中选出 最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小 题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. How does the man go home? A. By car. B. By bus. C. On foot 2. What does the man want? A. Bread. B. A cake. C. Some water. 3. What are the two speakers talking about? A. A football player. B. A baseball team. C. A basketball player. 4. What did the man mean? A. He didn’t know Bill was ill. B. He took Bill to the hospital. C. He forgot to tell the woman that Bill was ill. 5. How many kinds of animals do they have? A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. 第二节(共 15 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A.B.C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个 小题,每小题 5 秒钟，听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍. 听第 6 段材料,回答 6 至 8 小题. 6. Why did Jean stay at home last night? A. To do homework. B. To look after her sister. C. To watch TV. 7. What was the TV last night? A. Boxing B. A basketball match C. A TV film. 8. What did the man do last night? A. He watched a basketball match. B. He watched TV. C. He went to a concert. 听第 7 段材料,回答 9 至 11 小题. 9. What does James do in London? A. He works there. B. He goes to school there. C. He is on holiday. 10. Who studies in New York? A. Wan Nan. B. James. C. Mary. 11. What are the three speakers like?
A. They are careful. B. They are shy. C. They are friendly. 听第 8 段材料,回答 12 至 13 小题. 12. When will the man come? A. Half an hour before the band starts playing. B. The moment the band starts playing. C. Half an hour after the band starts playing. 13. What kind of name does the man have? A. English. B. Polish C. French. 听第 9 段材料,回答 14 至 16 小题. 14. What are Tom and Betty talking about? A. Whether they should go on a holiday. B. Where they should go on a holiday. C. How they could save money for the holiday. 15. Why doesn’t Tom want to go to Sweden? A. It’s colder than Sheffield. B. It’s too far away. C. It costs too much. 16. Where does Tom want to go for the holiday. A. Sheffield. B. Hawaii. C. Scotland or Wales. 听第 10 段材料,回答 17 至 20 小题. 17. What caused the traffic to stop? A. The big storm. B. The snow. C. The wind. 18. What will the weather be like on Friday? A. Cloudy and rainy. B. Warm and sunny. C. Windy and cool. 19. What season is it now? A. Spring. B. Summer. C. Winter. 20. What’s the weather forecast for Sunday? A. Cold and rainy. B. Cold and windy. C. Cold and cloudy. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节：单项填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
21. — My mother is preparing my favorite dishes. Go with me and have a taste, okay? — ______ . And I’ll be glad to meet your parents. A. I think so B. I’d love to C. I’m sure D. I hope so 22. I like when my parents are friendly to me. A. it B. that C. these D. them 23. Give it back to me, I’ll tell your mother. A. and B. or C. so D. but 24. She brought with her three friends, ______ I had ever met before. A. none of them B. all of who C. none of whom D. all of these 25. You can’t imagine what great trouble the doctor had ______ the patient. A. treats B. treating C. to treat D. treated 26. We are glad to be told that Li Tao ______ to Fudan University for his top scores in the Maths Contest.
A. was admitted B. has been admitted C. is being admitted D. had been admitted 27. He kept on growing vegetables on his e-farm ______ answered the phone. A. rather than B. more than C. instead of D. instead 28. Tom was ______ that he couldn’t understand ______ difficult sentence. A. so a stupid boy; such B. a so stupid boy; a such C. so stupid a boy; a such D. so stupid a boy; such a 29. you don’t like him is none of my business. A. What B. who C. That D. Whether 30. is no doubt that using energy efficiently reduces greenhouse gases. A. It B. There C. This D. That . 31. The meeting ________ tomorrow is very important． A．held B．to hold C．to take place D．taken place 32. A forest is usually found _______ heavy rainfall is frequent. A. there B. which C. where D. because 33. I’ll shout if you go ______! A. too closer B. any closer C. more closer D. much close 34. —How long will it be ______ we know the result of the English examination? —Perhaps in two or three days． A．since B．before C．until D．that 35. —Did you see who the driver was? —No, so quickly that I couldn’t get a good look at his face． A．does the car speed by B．the car speeds by C．the car speed by D．did the car speed by
第二节：完形填空（共 20 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文, 从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出可以填入空白的 最佳选项。
One night I decided to spend some time building a happier and closer relationship with my daughter. For several weeks she had been 36 me to play chess(棋) with her, so I suggested a game and she eagerly 37 . It was a school night, however, and at nine o’clock my daughter asked if I could 38 my moves, because she 39 to go to bed; she had to get up at six in the morning. I 40 she had strict sleeping habits, 41 I thought she ought to be able to 42 some of this strictness. I said to her, “ 43 , you can stay up late for once. We’re having 44 .” We played on for another fifteen minutes, during which time she looked 45 . Finally she said, “Please, Daddy, do it quickly.” “No,” I replied. “If you’re going to play it 46 , you’re going to play it slowly.” And so we 47 for another ten minutes, until 48 my daughter burst into tears, and 49 that she was beaten. Clearly I had made 50 . I had started the evening wanting to have a 51 time with my daughter but had 52 my desire to win to become more 53 than my relationship with my daughter. When I was a child, my desire to win 54 me well. As a parent, I 55 that it got in my way. So I had to change.
36. A. guiding 37. A. allowed 38. A. change 39. A. agreed 40. A. knew 41. A. so 42. A. put up 43. A. As usual 44. A. patience 45. A. excited 46. A. well 47. A. discussed 48. A. nervously 49. A. promised 50. A. a mistake 51. A. free 52. A. managed 53. A. important 54. A. offered 55. A. realized
B. asking B. expected B. repeat B. needed B. learned B. for B. take up B. Go ahead B. luck B. proud B. again B. continued B. immediately B. admitted B. a decision B. different B. recognized B. attractive B. served B. apologized
C. training C. replied C. hurry C. begged C. guessed C. but C. pick up C. By the way C. fun C. anxious C. fairly C. counted C. strangely C. wondered C. an attempt C. full C. allowed C. practical C. controlled C. imagined
D. advising D. accepted D. pass D. hated D. heard D. or D. give up D. Come on D. success D. angry D. regularly D. argued D. suddenly D. discovered D. an effort D. happy D. reduced D. interesting D. taught D. explained
第三部分：阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项 A、B、C、D 中选出最佳选项。 A For many years, Hawaii has been a magic name to people who like to travel. People on both sides of the Pacific Ocean, in Japan and in America, dream of seeing these beautiful islands in the middle of a sunset over the ocean. In the tropical(热带的) lands, the sun drops, like a ball of golden fire into the sea, and it drops so quickly that you can almost see it move. The sun leaves behind a glow(光) that lights the skies and shines in the quiet water. People often have a quiet, peaceful time ----perfect for a leisurely(悠闲地) walk along the water. This scene is not too different from the dramatic beauty that greeted the first strangers to these islands centuries ago. They were Polynesian people who came from Tahiti in canoes(独木舟) not much bigger than small boats. They found the beautiful white sand beaches and the waving palm trees, but there were no giant hotels like the ones we see nowadays. The first people came to Hawaii nearly two thousand years ago, but skyscraper hotels were only built in the last 25 years. Now jet planes make it possible to fly to Hawaii for a weekend from Tokyo or San Francisco or Los Angeles. Wherever the people come from, they really want to see the original(原始的) beauty of Hawaii. They want to see the lovely beaches and the mountain called Diamond Head which is almost hidden by the tall hotels. 56. Hawaii is a name ___________________. A. given by people who like to travel B. attracting a lot of travelers C. with a magic story behind it D. liked by both the Japanese and American
57. On these beautiful islands, one thing that every traveler won’t miss is _______. A. to swim in the quiet water B. to see the tropical plants C. to see the sunset D. a leisurely walk along the beach 58. Which of the following does not belong to “the tropical beauty of Hawaii”? A. White sand beaches. B. Waving palm trees C. Tall hotels D. The Diamond Head Mountain 59. The last paragraph suggests _____________. A. the scenery nowadays is not too different from the original beauty B. it’s not quite easy to see the original beauty, because some of the scenery is almost hidden by tall hotels C. it is easy to see the original beauty, but only by taking jet planes D. it isn’t easy to see the original beauty because things have completely changed in the last 25 years B Newcastle, one of the fastest developing cities in the United Kingdom, is beginning to draw tourists from all corners of Europe. It’s said most visitors come here to see the famous soccer team play. The mood of the locals is often changed by the success or failures of the local team. Newcastle’s most popular place is the Gate, which is in the center of the city and has many attractions including bars, restaurants, sports bars, pubs and so on. During a home game it becomes a real home to happiness. Culture and local history lovers can make their dreams come true by taking one of the local city tour buses. They come and leave every few minutes and stop at all the important historical sites in the city. Also the seats and the environment on the buses are comfortable. It’s the best way to see the city without tiring yourself out or getting cold. Places such as the Hancock Museum and Millennium Bridge are must-see attractions. But be careful if you’re short of time. Newcastle is a big place, so you should be prepared to kill a few hours on one of these buses. If you want to watch the local team play soccer in the St. James Park, remember to book a ticket as early as possible. The locals are crazy soccer fans, and you’ll find it hard to get a ticket if you don’t wait in the queue early. As you can see, Newcastle is a fantastic city with so much to be offered and so many things to see. You’re sure to have a wonderful time here! 60. The purpose of the text is to ________. A. advertise the local soccer team C. introduce the lifestyle in Newcastle A. watch its soccer team play C. visit the Hancock Museum B. encourage people to visit Newcastle D. describe the long history of Newcastle B. take the local tour buses D. have a big meal in restaurants
61. Most visitors come to Newcastle in order to ________.
62. If you want to learn about the history and culture of Newcastle, you _______. A. should go to the Gate C. must visit St James Park A. history lovers C. city tour buses B. can go on a city tour D. must drive your own car B. local people D. local soccer teams C Gary is teaching his students to play a game called “Word House” in the English class. Here is the way to play the game:
63. The underlined word “They” in Para 3 refers to ______.
1. Get some pieces of paper that are cut into squares. Each Square is for writing one letter only. 2. Write a letter on one square. For example, write “i.” 3. Next, take another two squares. Make a two-letter word which contains the letter you have written, for example, “in” or “hi.” Put the new word (written on the two squares) below the first square. 4. Then make a three-letter word which contains the two letters you have written. Again, put the new word on the next line. 5. Keep making new words in the same way to build a “word house.” The person who builds the highest word house in twenty minutes wins the game.
64. What does a “word house” look like? i i n d n o o A i i h i h C i s t h i s s i h D t d o r w w i B h i h i s i i n i n n d
65. Which is true about the game? A. It is about spelling. B. It is a computer game. C. There have to be five people in the game. D. Students have to write four words in twenty minutes. 66. Which of the following is the right order of playing the game? a. cut the paper into squares b. make a three-letter word which contains the two letters you’ve written
c. write a letter on one square d. keep making new words in the same way e. make a two-letter word and put it below the first square A. a-b-c-d-e B. a-c-e-b-d C. d -c-e-b-a D
Apple has entered the textbook market. The tech giant （科技巨头） introduced iBooks textbooks a couple of weeks ago when it announced its iBooks 2 platform. They are digital books in many subjects taking in science, maths, history and geography. Apple developed its iPad-based textbooks in conjunction with（连接）major textbook publishers. The company offers a collection of textbooks for high school students. Apple says it offers a “new textbook experience” and suggests its iBooks textbooks are “the next chapter in learning”. It sounds like good news for pupils and students. Think of it. No more carrying heavy backpacks full of textbooks. Every textbook you require can be stored on your iPad. No more having to buy expensive textbooks which you will only use for a year or two and then sell or give away. Of course there’s a catch. You need to own an iPad and as you know, it is not cheap. You also need to buy digital textbooks, mostly priced each at $14.99 (94.74 yuan) or less. Textbook publishing was worth $ 8.7 billion in the US alone last year. And the rest, as they say, is history. Will Apple revolutionize learning? Will digital books take over completely in education? That remains to be seen. 67. What is the best title of the text? A. Apple Enters New Market C. Experience Digital Texbooks A. they are free to get C. they are ipad-based A. an advantage C. a problem 70. What can we know from that last paragraph? A. iPad-based textbooks have changed our learning. B. Traditional textbooks will be replaced sooner or later. C. Apple has earned a lot from the textbook market. D. Digital books have disadvantages and advantages. 第 II 卷（三部分，共 45 分） 第一部分 单词拼写（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） B. A Different Way of Learning D. Say Good-bye to Tradition B. they are easy to carry D. they are favorite gifts B. a surprise D. an order
68. iBooks textbooks will do good to pupils and students because ________.
69. The underlined words “a catch” in Paragraph 4 are closest in meaning to “________.”
根据下列各句句意和空白之后的汉语提示，在指定区域的横线上写出对应单词的正确、 完整形式，每空只写一词。 71. We should think about a problem from all (方面). 72. The plane crashed, killing all 157 passengers ________ (机上的). 73. The first official results are not expected until ________ (星期二) at the earliest. 74. Kindness and hardworking are two of Chinese (传统的) virtues. 75. Electric lights have _______ (取代)candles. 76. Qi Baishi created many ___________ (杰作) in all his life. 77. He _________ (承诺) that he would come, but he hasn’t turned up yet. 78. She put the sugar into the coffee and ______ (使混合) them up with a spoon. 79. That boy makes mistakes _____________ (偶尔), but not often. 80. The climate __________ (影响) the amount of the rainfall. 第二部分 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌的以下作文。 文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2.只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 In recent years many flowers shops have been appeared in our small town. It is common for people to buy flowers when they go to a gathering, visiting a sick friend, or attend a wedding or birthday party. I still remember clear one day last year when Tom, a disabled student, presented some flowers to his mother to express his gratitude for her. He owing his entire life to his mother’s kind and care. With her he would not have had the confidence or the courage to fight his disability. As a result the great effort he has made, he was finally admitted to a key university. 三、书面表达（满分 25 分） Angela Green 是加拿大蒙特利尔中学的学生。她来信表示愿意成为你的笔友。 按照下面表格提供的你的情况与 2008 年 11 月 8 日写一封信，向她表示你很高兴同 姓名 栾玲 出生日期 籍贯 学校名称 所学科目 最喜欢的科目 最喜欢的体育运 动 业余爱好 家庭人口 父亲职业 母亲职业 她建立友好通讯联系。 字数：100 字左右。 大连一中 语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、历史、政治、 地理等 英语 排球 集邮 三人 医生 教师 1987 年 2 月 23 大连
参考答案 听力 01—05 11—15 单选 完型 BCACC CABBA 06—10 16—20 BBCBC CABAB
21-25. BABCB 36-40 BDCBA
阅读 56—60 BCCBB 单词填空 71. aspects 75. replaced
26-30. BADCB 41-45 CDDCC
61—65 ABCBA 72. aboard 76. masterpieces
31-35. CCBBD 46-50 ABDBA
66—70 BABCD 73. Tuesday 77. promised 74. traditional 78. mixed
79. occasionally 80. influences / affects 书面表达（满分 25 分） One possible version: November. 8, 2008 Dear Angela, I’ve been very pleased to receive your letter. And I’d like very much to be your penfriend. I was born in Dalian on February 23,1987. I’m studying at Dalian No.1Middle School. We learn Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry, history, geography, and so on. I like English best. My favorite sport is volleyball. In my spare time, I like to collect stamps. I’m very glad to introduce my family to you. There are three people in my family. My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. We love each other very much. I hope one day you can come and visit my country and my home, or I can go and visit yours. I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely yours, Wang Ling