一般现在时的谓语构成： 1、be动词：am/is/are 2、行为动词： A：动词原形 B：动词+-s (主语为单三)
1.经常发生,反复进行的动作或状态。 2.客观事实或普遍真理。 3.If ; as soon as 等引导的状语从句。 4.当主句是祈使句或含有情态动词时 的从句。
br />常与下列时间状语连用：often, usually , always, sometimes everyday / week / Sunday…
1.Jim usually has ___(have) lunch at home, has but sometimes he _____ (have) it at school. 2.I’ll tell him the news as soon as he comes _____(come) back. 3. If it doesn’t rain (not rain) tomorrow, __________ we’ll go to the zoo. stops 4. Don’t get off the bus until it__ (stop). 5. You may go out to play when you ________(finish) your homework. finish
6. The teacher told us that the earth travels _________(travel) round the sun. will go 7. ---Do you know if we ________(go) to the cinema tomorrow? ---I think we’ll go if we don’t have _________ (not have) too much homework. 8. She watches TV twice a week. _____ ______ does she watch TV? How often
9. Jim has lunch at home everyday. (否定句) Jim ______ ______ lunch at home doesn’t have everyday. 10. He does his homework every day. (一般疑问句) ______he ____ his homework every Does do day? 11. He has few friends, does _____ ? _____ he (反意疑问句)
am/is/are +动词ing ★现在进行时的用法：表示说
常与时间状语now, this week, these days 等连用。另外，我们还要注意 句中的隐含条件（如：look, listen, It’s nine o’clock等）。如： ★Look !The students are doing their homework. ★Listen ! Someone is singing in the next room. ★Don’t go out ! It’s raining hard outside.
有些动词如come, go, leave, begin, 等的现在进行时可以表示 预定的或即将发生的动作,句中 常有表示将来的状语: I’m leaving on Sunday morning. Jim is coming here this evening.
1.Look! Some children are playing ___________ (play) football on the playground. is playing 2.Listen ! Someone ___________ (play) the piano in the room. are working 3.The students of Class Two ________ (work) on the farm now. is sleeping 4.Be quiet ! Your father____________ (sleep). is raining 5.Don’t go out ! It __________ (rain ) hard outside.
★ 动词的过去式 一般过去时的用法： ★表示过去发生的动作或状态.
用于一般过去时的时间状语有: yesterday, yesterday / morning
/afternoon/evening, last night / week / month / Sunday /
just now , half an hour ago等。
have a meeting, yesterday
We had a meeting yesterday.
give a concert, last month Jay gave a concert last month.
join WTO , in 2001 China joined WTO in 2001.
get married , in 1999 They got married in 1999.
visit Canada,last Thursday
He visited Canada last Thursday.
die , December 9 He died in Shanghai on Dec.9.
Did have 1. ____ you _____a good time last Sunday? didn’t say 2. The headmaster ____________ (not say)
anything at the meeting yesterday. 3. Have you ever been there?
went Yes, I _________ (go) there last spring. 4.Lily____ (fall) off her bike andhurt ___ (hurt) fell
herself last Monday afternoon.
B 5. It’s a long time since we _____ last.
A. meet C. will met Wall ? B. met D. have met
6. ---Have you ever been to the Great
D --- Yes, I ______ there last spring.
A. go B. have gone
C. will go
5. Mr. Li invited her to the party. （改为一般疑问句） Did invite _____Mr. Li _____her to the party? 6 They asked the teacher a question. （改为否定句） didn’t ask They_______ ________the teacher a question. 7.He said nothing at the meeting. (同义句) Hedidn’t anything the meeting. _____say _______at
8. Tom watched TV for two hours. (对画线部分提问） How long ____Tom watch _____ _____ did _______TV? 9. She helped me do some cleaning. (对画线部分提问） What _____She help you____ ? do _____ did _____ 10.They knew everything only after you told them.(同义句) nothing until They knew _________ _______ you told them.
1、一般将来时的构成： 1）will + 动词原形 2）am(is,are) going to +动词原形 2、一般将来时的用法：一般将来时表示将要 发生的动作或存在的状态，常与表将来的时 间状语连用。如: tomorrow, today, tonight , next spring/ week/ month/ year… What will you do next week? We’ll only stay for two weeks.
will be 1. There________ (be) an English film on TV tonight. 2. Shall go go) to the park next Sunday? ____we___( 3. He won’t go (not go) home until he _________ finishes his homework. will do 4.What ____ you ____(do) next Sunday? 5. IWill be ( be) free tomorrow morning. ________
6.There is going to _____ a meeting A
next week. C. is D. has A 7.---I don’t know if it ___ tomorrow. ---If it ________, we’ll stay at home. A. be B. have
A. will rain ; rains B. rains ; rains
C. will rain ; will rain
D. rains ; will rain
★was/were + 现在分词 2、过去进行时的用法：
1)at this time last night, at 9:00 yesterday 2)when I saw him; while I was watching TV 3)from seven to nine 4)yesterday, last year, yesterday morning ★What were you doing this time yesterday? ★He was drawing an elephant on the blackboard when the teacher came in.
were watching 1. We_________________( watch) TV when he came to see us. 2. I ______________ ( draw) a picture was watching at this time yesterday morning. 3. What were you doing (do) when ______ ______ the teacher came in ? were talking 4. While we _____________ (talk), the teacher came in.
1.现在完成时的构成： 助动词have (has) + 动词的过去分词 注：has 用于第三人称单数，have 用 于其他所有人称。 2．现在完成时的用法： （1）现在完成时表示过去发生或已 经完成的某一动作对现在造成的影响 或结果。通常与表示包括现在在内的 时间副词just ，already, before, yet, never, ever等状语连用。
延续到现在（包括现在在内）的一段 时间的状语连用。 如:for＋ 时间段和
so far 等。
① She has learnt English for 3 years. ②They have lived here since 1990.
注意：表示短暂时间动作的词， 如come , go , die , join, buy等
的完成时不能与for, since等表 示一段时间的短语连用。
(3).have been (to)和have gone (to) 的区别： ★have / has been (to) 表示“曾 经 去过”某地,说话时此人很可 能 不在那里,已经回来。侧重指 经历。 ★have / has gone (to) 表示某人 “已经去了”某地，说话时 此
buy have borrow keep catch/get a cold have a cold get to know know join the Party be a Party member
be away (from)
be on be here
join the Army be in the Army come to work / live work / live begin to study/ teach study/teach
He came here three months ago.
C.用 “It is/ has been +一段时间 +since (一般过去时)”结构。
It is/ has been three months since he came here.
D. 用“多长时间+has passed + since(一般过去时)”结构：
Three months has passed since he came here.
和how long连用。如： 误：How long have you borrow the
正：How long have you kept the book?
正：When did you borrow the book?
1. Have you ever____ (eat) Beijing duck? _____ eaten
2. I won’t go to the cinema this Sunday have seen because I _____________(see) it already. 3. Where’s Jim? He has gone to England. _____ (go) 4. My father has been( be) to Beijing _________ many times. 5. Mr. Green has worked here since 1989. _____(work) 6. We _____(know) each other for a year. have known
met 7. It’s a long time since we ____ (meet) last. 8. We have been here for four years. (同义句) came ago We ________ here four years _______. 9. It’s five years since my grandfather died. (同义句) My father has been dead for five years. _____ ____ 10. My brother has been a soldier for two years.(同义句) joined the army My father ___ ___ _____ two years ago.
11. It’s a long time since we met last.
(同义句) We haven’t seen other for long time. ______ ____ each 12. I bought the watch five years ago. (同义句) I have____ the watch for five years. ____ had 13. I’ve kept the book for two weeks. (同义句) It’s two weeks since I_________ the book. _____ borrowed
14.She has already seen the film.(否定句) She ______ seen the film _______. hasn’t yet 15. You’ve never ridden a horse,____ ____? have you (反意疑问句) 16. I’ve been to Beijing twice.(划线提问) How many times you been to Beijing? ____ ___ have 17. He has lived here for four years. (划线提问) How long _____ _____ has he lived here ? 18. My mother went to Beijing. She hasn’t come back yet.(同义句) My mother has gone ____Beijing. _____ to
其结构是：had + 过去分词
2、过去完成时的用法： （1）过去完成时表示过去某一时刻 或者某一动作之前完成的动作或状态； 句中常用by, before, until, when等词 引导的时间状语。 ★By the end of last year we had built five new houses. ★I had learnt 5000 words before I entered the university.
★Before he slept, he had worked for 12 hours.
had 1.When I got there, the bus_______ gone already ________(go). had been 2. The film __________(be) on for five minutes when I got to the cinema. 3. We had learnt(learn) about 1,000 __________ new English words by the end of last term. 4. By the time we got there , the train had left (leave). ________
过去将来时表示从过去的某一时间看 将要发生的动作或存在的状态。它是 一个相对的时态，即立足于过去某时， 从过去的某一时间看即将发生的事情 就要用这一时态。
二、基本形式：would ／ should＋
动词原形（其中 would 用于各 种人称， should 常用于第一人 称）。 例如： ★ They were sure they would win the final victory．
1.Was ／ were ＋ going to＋动词原形 ★He said it was going to rain． 他说天要下雨了。 2．过去进行时（一般多为动作概念较强 的动词，如 go ,come, leave ,start， open ,begin 等）也可用于表示将来。 ★I didn't know when they were coming again． 我不知道他们什么时候再来。
1.Miss Chen ___ us English last term. B A. teaches B. taught? C. will teach D. had taught? ? 2. —Excuse me. Look at the sign NO PHOTOS!? —Sorry, I _________it.? B A. don't see B. didn't see? C. haven't seen D. won't see?
A 3.My mother ___the windows already, so the room looks much brighter.? A. has cleaned B. had cleaned? C. is cleaning D. will clean? 4.He_______this pen for five years. D He _______it in 1997.? A. has bought, bought. B. bought, bought? C. has kept, has bought D. has had, bought?
5.---Peter, could you come and help me in the kitchen, please? ---Sorry, mum, I ___ Lily with her D English. A. help B. helped C. have helped D. am helping? 6.—When will you tell him the good news?? —I will tell him about it as soon as A he ____back. A. comes B. came? C. will come D. is coming?
C 7.I don 't know if my friend ____.If he _____,I'll let you know.? A. comes, comes B. comes, will come C. will come, comes D. will come, will come? 8.John said he_________ supper. A He was quite full.? A. had had B. was haring? C. had D. has eaten?
9.There____two meetings tomorrow A afternoon.? A. are going to be B. are going to have? C. is going to be D. will have? 10.It____3 years since I ___ to No.1 D Middle School.? A. is, come B. is, have come? C. was, came D. is, came?
9.Kate______to bed until her mother D
_____back.? A.won't go, come B. hadn't gone came
C. went, came
D. didn't go ,came?
10.His brother _________from home B
for a long time.?
A. has left B. has been away?
D. will leave?
11. ---Is your English teacher kind to you? ---Yes, Listen! He ______ with B some of our classmates over there. A. chat B. is chatting C. was chatting 12. ---When ___ you____ for Beijing? B ---The day after tomorrow. A. do …leave B. are…leaving C. have…left D. are …leave
1.My brother isn't at home now. He
has gone ________(go) to Beijing. He has been ______
(be) there many times. He won't be _______
(not be) back until next week.?
had gone 2.When I got home, my mother ______
(go) out for a walk.
finished 3.He_________(finish)his composition
4.By the end of last month, wehad learnt ______ (learn) ten English songs.?
do 5.Does ____she ____(do) morning exercises
has changed 6.Our country _____________ (change) a lot since 1982. is singing 9.Listen!Someone___________ (sing)in the next room.? 10.Our teacher told us the goes earth _______(go) around the sun.? ?
1.Kate’s uncle has gone to Beijing twice.
has gone---has been
2. We’ll go to the zoo if it won’t rain tomorrow.
won’t --- doesn’t
3. The meeting has begun for half an hour.
begun --- been on
4.Lucy with his sister are flying kites now. are---is 5.There is going to have a meeting tonight.have a meeting---be a meeting 6.The dog died five years before. before---ago 7.How long have you bought the pen? bought ---had
8. We have been here since four years. since ---for 9. My brother has joined the Army for three years. joined ---been in 10.The teacher said that light travelled faster than sound. travelled ---travels 11.You have to stay here, haven’t you? haven’t ---don’t
12. The boy said that he will go to the zoo this Sunday. will go ---would go
13.We have learnt 1,000 words by the end of last term. have learnt ---had learnt 14.It’s three years since we come here. come ---came
15. Could you tell me how long you have bought the computer? have bought ---have had 16. She will go shopping next Sunday if she won’t be busy. won’t be ---isn’t 17.You’ve never eaten fish, do you ? do you ---have you
被动语态 (Passive Voice)
Sentence structure: be + done(pp.)
? 1.(一般现在时被动式) am/is/are +done
? 2.(一般过去时被动式) was /were + done
? 3.(现在完成时被动式) have/has +been +done
? 4.(一般将来时被动式) shall/will+be +done
? 6.(现在进行时被动式) am/is/are/+being+done ? 7.(过去进行时被动式) was/were+being+ done
1. ---These bananas look different and they are sweet.
--- Right. They B here from Taiwan __
A. was brought
B. were brought
D. are brought
2.---Susan, why are you still here? they are all ready to start. D ---I’m sorry, but I ___ when to start. A. don’t tell B. didn’t tell C. haven’t told D. wasn’t told D 3. The flowers ____ everyday , or they will die. A. must water B. can be water C. should water D. must be watered
4. The doctor looked over Peter
carefully after he __ to the hospital. D A. takes C. took B. is taken D. was taken
5. Oh, this is really a big shop. Do you
B know when it ________?
A. built B. was built
C. has built
D. has been built
6. ---How clean your classroom is ! A --- Thank you. It ______ every day. A. is cleaned B. was cleaned C. was cleaning D. is cleaning 7. ---The pollution problem here seems to get more and more serious. B ---Yes, something ____ with it. A. has done B. must be done C. is doing D. was done
8.---What’s wrong with you ? A ---I _______ by a car yesterday. A. was hit B. hit C. is hit D. hits 9.You may go out to play when your B homework _______. A. does B. is done C. was done D. did C 10.We _____ by Class 2 yesterday. A. beat B. beaten C. were beaten D. are beaten
8. We should water the young trees every two days.(被动语态) be watered The young trees should ___ _______ every two days.
9. We clean the windows of our
classroom twice a month.(被动语态) are The windows of our classroom ____ cleaned ________ twice a month.
10. The children ate up all the apples in the basket.(被动语态) were All the apples in the basket _____ eaten ______ up by the children. 11. The workers built the bridge five years ago.(被动语态) was built The bridge ______ _______ five years ago.
1.can 可表示能力、允许、可能性、怀疑 猜测，意为“能会，可以”；can’t意为 “不 会，不能，不可以”，还有“不可能”之 意。could为can的过去式，用法与can类 似，常用于过去时中；could还可用于现在 时中表示委婉客气，相当于can；could也 可表示惊讶怀疑，不相信，
(2)may表示允许、也许，意为 “可 以,也许,可能”。对may的一般 问 句的回答: ★肯定回答一般是:Yes, please. / Sure Certainly / 等， ★否定回答一般是:Please don't.
(3) must 表示必须要做的事，意为 “必须，应该”。 ★must一般问句的否定回答用needn‘t 或don’t have to,而不用mustn’t. ★mustn’t意为“不可以，不能”，表 禁止，不许可。 ★must还可表示有把握的推测，意为 “一定、肯定”。?
(4) Shall , will用来征求对方 意见,shall用于第一人称, will用于第二人称，用来 表示意愿;
★Shall we go to the park tomorrow? ★Will you be free next Sunday?
(5)would,should为will，shall 的 过去式，would用于现在时， 表示委婉提出请求、建议或看 法. ★Would you please not do it again? ? Sorry , I won’t do it again.?
1.—Where's Mr. Li? I have something important to tell him. —You ____ find him. He ____ Japan. C A. may not, has gone to? B. may not, has been to C. can't，has gone to? D. can't, has been to?
2.—Could I look at your pictures? —Yes, of course you _________. B ? A. could B. can? C. will D. might?
3.—Where is Jack，please?? D —He ______ be in the classroom. ? A. can B. need? C. would D. must?
4.The boy said he had to speak English in class, but he B speak it after class. A. could B. didn't have to? C. might D. shouldn't? 5.These books _______ out of the D reading room. You have to read them here.? A. can't take? B. must be taken? C. can take? D. mustn't be taken ?
6._________I open the window? It's B hot here.? A. Must B. Shall C. Will D. Would 7.Go and ask Mr. Liu. He ___tell you. A A. may B. can? C. would D. could? 8._________you please tell me the time B please?? A. Shall B. Will? C. May D. Might
C 9.---____I hand in my homework now?
---No, you _________.?
A. Must, mustn't
B. Need, need
C. Must, don't have to D. Must, don't
B 10.____I speak to Mr. Green，please?
D. Would? ?
11.—Would you like to go swimming with me this afternoon? A —I'd love to. But I'm afraid I___.I have too much work to do. A. can't B. mustn't? C. needn't D. may not? 12.To make our city more beautiful， rubbish ____into the river. B ? A. needn't be thrown B. mustn't be thrown? C. can't throw? D. may not throw??
13.—Please don't make any noise in the reading room.? —_________? A A. Sorry, I won't. B. Sorry, I can't. C. Yes, I won't. D.OK, I didn't. ? 14.—Must I return your digital camera tomorrow. Tina?? —No, you_________.? C A. mustn't B. may not? C. needn't D. won't?
15.—Would you like some more?? D —_________I'm full.? A. Yes, please. B. I'd love to. C. No, I wouldn't. D. No, thanks. 16.You_________swim in this part of A the lake. It's dangerous.? A. mustn't B. may not ? C. needn't D. won’t