2014 高考英语大盘点及答案：人教版新课标必修 1U3
Ⅰ. 单词拼写 1. As far as I know, many things h ave been t over the world. 2. To my greatest joy, I p
t Asian countries from all
her to change her mind at the last moment. for the situation.
3. I hope you to say something p 4. His name is f 5. What is your 6. She
to me, but I haven’t met him. (态度) to this plan?
(坚持) on going to the park. (决定) to leave my present work and set up
7. To tell you the truth, I’m a company of my own. 8. This photo keeps a
(记录) of the pleasant time of my staying with her. (话题) to talk about at present?
9. Would you please give us a few 10. He is a
(勇敢的) boy and can keep calm before any danger.
Ⅱ. 用方框内所给单词或短语的适当形式填空 dream about/record/give in/compare/change one’s mind 1. For the sake of his health, finally he not to go on smoking.
2. Since I e ntered No.1 Middle School of Taian, I’ve going to Qinghua University. 3. He had to 4. The writer 5. People usually Ⅲ. 完成句子 1. I have （梦想）visiting the Great Wall of China. （让）his students (对?? to her strong determination. his experience, ideas and afterthoughts about what they had seen. the youth to the rising sun.
2. Mr Zhang has a strange way to 感兴趣)his classes. 3. As far as I know, he doesn’t
(计较)his food and clothes very much. (让步).
4. Short of money and supplies, we had to
(一旦) you begin the work, you must carry on with it until to the end.
Ⅳ. 单项填空 从 A、B、C 和 D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 1. —How about going for a walk after supper? — A. No. I’m busy. C. Yes, let’s do. 2. Tom B. Why do that? D. Good idea.
me into giving up all plans for three weeks, but he failed at last. B. had tried to persuade D. had persuade immediate action to solve the problem.
A. tried to persuade C. persuaded
3. The leader insisted that we A. would take C. took B. will take D. take
4. Every morning, I can see an old man cycling A. about B. with C. along D. onto
the road ahead of my school.
5. — I’m going to Thailand this summer holiday. — A. Take care! B. Write to me. C. Have a nice trip! D. When will you come back? 6. My father often teaches me, “Do it A. finally C. properly B. difficultly D. excitedly . D. waiting for or don’t do it at all.”
7. I can do nothing but A. wait
B. waiting C. wait for
8. Although she is young, A. but B. and C. yet
she is clever and brave. D. so to the enemies
9. That her o who died in the war was so brave that he never until death.
A. gave up C. gave away
B. gave in D. gave out the Lancang River.
10. The great scientist was born and grew up by the river
A. to be called C. calling
B. being called D. called your work, or you’ll lose it, young
11. —Don’t t ake that kind of attitude man. —I’m terribly sorry. A. of B. about C. against
D. towards the newcomer.
12. There are 56 students in his class, A. included C. be included B. including D. include
13. The fact that Beijing is the capital of China is familiar A. with B. as C. to D. for
14. Many tents were A. put out C. put on B. put up D. put aside
for people to resist the cold wind in the wild.
15. England is one of the countries A. that Ⅴ. 阅读理解 B. what C. which
people drive on the left. D. where
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出最佳选项。 Dates and names are the sticks and stones over which the currents (水流) of history flow. But trying to remember all those important facts can be difficult and boring. Reading and memorizing facts might not be much fun. But if you knew that it could help you get a job as a tourist guide, you might think differently. Now students at a high school in Sidon, an ancien t city in Lebanon (黎巴嫩) in the Middle East, are doing just that. The Sidon-based, Al-Iman high school has begun training students as tourist guides at the city’s historical and religious sites. As a part of the training, on December
26, a group of students were taken for a visit to the city’s Sea Castle. They listened to explanations about the fortress’(堡垒) history, including its origin, the way it was built and the wars it has seen. “It is good for me to learn about history on the spot. We have learnt much more than we could by just reading the history textbooks,” said one of the students, Hussam Rawas. “I am really proud of being able to explain things to foreign tourists.” Up to 250 students have been selected to take a year’s special training course by a professional teacher. After that, some of the students may have the chance to become professional tourist guides. The principal of the school, Kamel Kazbar, said he came up with the idea after he was surprised by the poor quality of the guides in the city. “Most Lebanese,” he said, “ignore the history of the city of Sidon.” Kazbar described the plan as an extracurricular activity (课外活动) that aimed at highlighting the importance of Sidon’s legacy of historical sites. “This is a pioneering project, which will be good for the students, the city and tou rists.” The city government and its religious authorities also welcomed the idea. 1. What’s the main subject of the passage? A. A project for training students. B. Sidon’s legacy of historical sites. C. Good tourist guides in great demand. D. A new interesting way to study history. 2. What does the first sentence in the passage mean A. history makes names and dates B. names and dates are important to history C. history is made up of names and dates D. it’s difficult to memorize names and dates 3. The head of Al-Iman high school thought of the idea to train students as tourist guides because . .
A. some students wanted to do this job B. many students found their history lessons boring
C. he thought the city’s tourist guides were no good D. the students should know more about the importance of local history 4. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The students learnt everything they need to know from their books. B. It would take the students over a year to finish training. C. The training was carried out when other students had classes. D. The local government thought highly of the plan. 5. The students left for the city’s Sea Castle to A. work as a tourist guide B. spend their holiday C. learn about the history of this spot D. read their history books Ⅵ. 短文改错 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断：如无错误，在该行右边横 线上画一个勾(√)；如有错误(每行只有一个错误)，则按下列情况改正： 此行多一个词：把多余的词用斜线(＼)划掉，在该行右边横线上写出该词，并也用斜线划掉。 此行缺一个词：在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)，在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。 此行错一个词：在错的词下划一横线，在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。 注意：原行没有错的不要改。 It is five years now since I graduate from No.3 High School. Last Saturday, the class that I was on held a get-together, which took us a long time prepare. It was indeed not easy to get in the touch with everybody and set a 1. 2. 3. 4.
[来源:学科网] [来源:学科网 ZXXK]
well time for all of us. We all enjoyed this precious day greatly, 5. remember the time we spent together and the people they were familiar with. It was a pity which some of us were not present as they had gone to abroad for further studies, but they called back or sent greeting card from different places. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
参 考 答 案 Unit 3
Ⅰ. 单词拼写 1. transported 2. persuaded 3. proper4. familiar5. attitude6. insisted 7. determined8. record 10. brave Ⅱ. 用方框内所给单词或短语的适当形式填空 1. changed his mind2. dreamed about 3. give in4. recorded5. compare Ⅲ. 完成句子 1. dreamed about/of2. get; interested in 3. care about 4. give in 5. Once Ⅳ. 单项填空 1. 解析： D。 about...是表达建议的常用句型， 选 How 对其的回答常用 “Good idea./Why not?” 等。 2. 解析：选 B。try to persuade 相当于 advise，表示“劝说” ，仅表示动作，不表达结果， 联系空后的 for three weeks 我们知道，B 项最合适。 3. 解析： D。 选 insist 在这里表示 “要求”后面跟的宾语从句应用虚拟语气， ， 其结构是 “should+ 动词原形”或直接跟动词原形。 4. 解析：选 C。考查介词。由句意可知，选 C 项。along 在这里的意思是“沿着” 。 5. 解析：选 C。 “Have a nice trip!”是对别人旅途的祝愿。 6. 解析：选 C。properly 在这里的意思是“正确地” ，联系后面的 “or don ? t do it at all” 9. topics
Ⅴ. 阅读理解 1. 解析：选 A。主旨大意题。通读全文可知，文章主要讲到了训练学生成为导游的一项工程。 故选 A。 2. 解析：选 B。细节理解题。通读第一段可知，第一句话的意思是:名字和时间对于历史而言 是非常重要的。 3. 解析：选 C。细节理解题。由文中倒数第二段“ ...after he was surprised by the poor quality of the guides in the city”可以得出答案。 4. 解析：选 D。推理判断题。从文章的第四、五、六及第七段可知答案。 5. 解析：选 C。细节理解题。由文章第三段的“They listened to explanations about the fortress ? history, including its origin, the way it was built and the wars it has seen”可以得出答案。 Ⅵ. 短文改错 1. graduate→graduated 2. on→in 3. time 后加 to 4. 去掉 the 5. well→good 6. remember→remembering 7. they→we 8. which→that 9. 去掉 to