高中英语并列句复合句练习（一） 1. There is a lot of evidence ___ stress is partly responsible for disease. A. which B. what C. that D. when 2. The twins are so much alike that I never know ___ is ___ . A. w
hich, which B. who, who C. which,who D. who, which 3. ______surprises most of us. A. Wolve is afraid of men B. Wolves are afraid of men C. The fact that wolves are afraid of men D. Wolves’ afraid of men 4. The announcement ______all flight were canceled because of bad weather greatly distressed the waiting passengers. A. that B. which C. why D. of which 5. The question is ______can be put into practice. A. how you have learned B. how what you have learned C. that why you have learned D. how that you have learned 6. I wonder ___ the new neighbour is like. A. that B. what C. those D. which 7. Tell me ___ Jones you mean----Jones the baker or Jones the postman? A.whichever B how many C.which D. what 8. A more important question is ______these ideas are well or ill founded. A. where B. when C. how D. whether 9. I think it is _____you are doing too much. A. because of B. because C. because that D. because for 10. ___ way shall we go---up the hill or along the river bank? A What B Which C Whichever D Wherever 11. I knew nothing about his journey ______ he was likely to be away for three months. A. if B. in that C. except that D. which 12. He told me ___ he had read about it in the newspapers. A. where B. that how C. how D. how soon 13. _______ is no reason for discharging her. A. Because she was a few minutes late B. Owing to a few minutes being late C. The fact that she was a few minutes late D. Being a few minutes late 14. I have no doubt ______ he will overcome all his difficulties. A. whether B. when C. that D. if 15. The old gentleman never fails to help ______is in need of his help. A. who B. whoever C. one D. whomever 16. ―Is there any particular dessert you would like have?‖ ―___ you select is all right with me .‖ A. Whatever B. Which C. That D. Whichever 17. Please tell me ___ you can be ready. A how often B how long C how soon D how much 18. _______is his own decision. A. When he is leaving B. When he leaves C. When does he leave D. He leaves 19.The people at the party were worried about Janet because no one was aware ___ she had gone. A. of where B. of the place C. the place D. the place where 20. ________ is of no concern to us. A. It rain or not B. If or not it rains C. Whether it rains or not D. Will it rain or not
21. The fact has worried many scientists___ he earth is becoming warmer and warmer these years. A．what B．which C．that D．though 22．Do you know __ Mr Smith is at home? A．where B．how C．how soon D if 23. Those ___ do not wish to go need not go. A．as B．which C．that D．who 24 We had never seen anything like it before and could not see __ to do next. A．as B．that C．which D．what 25． Please tell me ___ is in charge here. A．anyone B．whoever C．who D．no matter who 26．—Is there any possibility___ you could pick me up at the airport? —No problem. A．when B．that C．whether D．what 27.We should consider the students' request___ the library provide more English novels. A．that B．when C．which D．where 28 Word came from the school office___ he had been admitted to Beijing University. A．which B．what C．that D．where 29 A good friend of mine from___ I was born showed up at my home right before I left for Beijing. A．how B．whom C．when D．which 30． He has nobody ___ he can turn to. A．as B．for whom C．which D． / 31．The information will be helpful to________will take over the job. A．those B．who C．whoever D．anyone 32 The painting is so valuable that it is difficult to calculate________its price would be. A．that B．which C．what D．/ 33．The Prime Minister has let it be known ___ he is against it . A．what B．if C．that D．whether 34.People began looking across to see ___ the noise was coming from. A．what place B．which C．where D．how 35 It's funny ___ I never seem to get a thing done on my day off. A．that B．why C．what； D / 36—I think it’s going to be an argument. —Yes，it could be. —I wonder____ we can do about it. A．what B．how C．when D．whether 37.Sorry I’m so late，but you cannot imagine___ great trouble I took to find your house. A．what B．how C．which D．why 38． Professor Backman took up scientific research for decades，and this is________he devoted all his life to. A．which B．what C．where D．how 39．To this day,it's unclear ___ he shot himself or was murdered . A．whether B．what C．Until D．although 40 ． It could be judged from her eyes________she was very satisfied with her performance. A．what B．which C．that D．where 41． The problem is________we can improve our reading skills in such a short time. A．when B．where C．how D．that 42．___ you have picked up，you must give it back to___ it belongs to. A．Whatever；whoever B．What；no matter who C．No matter what；no matter who D．Whatever；no matter who
43. After working on the maths problem for hours ， he found___ he thought was the key to it. A．what B．that C．where D．which 44．—I will give you happily________you ask for only if I have. A．whichever B．whatever C．no matter what D．no matter which 45．Scientists have long wondered ___ parts of the brain are involved in musical tasks. A．which B．what C．how D．whether 46 ____ we can’t get seems better than ____ we have. A. What; what B. what; that C. That; that D. That; what 47____ caused the accident is still a complete mystery. A. What B. That C. How D. Where 48. I have made up my mind ，but it's obvious ____ you need more time to think. A whether B that C it D what 49 ____ the 2016 Olympic Games will be held in Rio De Janeiro is already known. A.Whenever B If C. Whether D That 50 I wanted to know ___ that you went to. A. which school it was B. which school was it C. which school is it D. which school it is 51 You can’t imagine ____ when they received these nice Christmas presents. A. how they were excited B. how excited they were C. how excited were they D. they were how excited 52 ____ is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language. A. There B. This C. That D. It 53 Many people think possible that a trade war between EU and the States will happen. A that B it C which D whether 54 When you're older I think you're better equipped mentally to cope with happens . A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever 55 ____ has helped to save the drowning girl is worth praising. A. Who B The one C Anyone D.Whoever 56 I can’t remember at the moment has said the words . A whoever B who C it D which 57 — I drove to Qingdao to meet my friend last week. — Is that ____ you had one day off? A. why B. when C. that D. where 58 —Do you remember ____ he came? —Yes, I do, he came by car. A. How B. when C. that D. if 59 It was a matter of ____ would take the position. A. who B. whoever C. whom D. whomever 60 China’s success in manned-spacecraft travel shows ____ our country has become one of the greatest powers in space research. A. what B. which C. 不填 D. it that 61: _____ help if you can, and our country will improve more quickly and better. A. Giving B. Give C. Given D. To give 62: ---I won’t take an umbrella with me today. ---______ it rains later on in the day? A. How B. What C. How about D. What if 63: Recently I bought a second-hand computer, ____ was very reasonable. A. which price B. the price of which C. its price D. the price of that
64; After ten years, she changed a lot and look different from ____ he used to be. A. that B. whom C. what D. who 65: _____ is known to everyone, the moon travels round the earth once every month. A. It B. As C. That D. What 66: He’s got himself into a dangerous situation ___ he is likely to lose control over the plane. A. Where B. which C. while D. why 67: Information has been put forward _______ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities. A. while B. that C. when D. as 68: What the doctors really doubt is ____my mother will recover from the serious disease soon. A. when B. how C. whether D. what 69: ______ air is to man, so is water to fish. A. since B. Just C. Like D. As 70: There is plenty of rain in the south ______ there is little in the north. A. while B. as C. when D. so 71: _____several times about it, but he could not give the correct answer. A. Being asked B. Having been asked C. he would ask D. He had been asked 72:We were sitting , ___ I remember, in a riverside restaurant . A. with B. since C.as D . while 73: _____everybody is here, let’s set out right away. A. With B. Since C. while D. As 74 The science of medicine, _____ progress has been very rapid lately, is perhaps the most important of all the sciences. A. to which B. in which C. which D. with which 75: We must do the experiment carefully _____ Miss Liu told us. A. what B. since C. as D. while 76: Tony will never forget these days ______ she lived in China with her mother, _____ has a great effect on her life. A. that; which B. when; which C. which; that D. when; that 77: ______ I know, they will go to Beijing to watch the Olympic Games in 2008. A. Since B. so far as C. In case D. As if 78: ---What are you anxious about? ---________. A. Whether we can succeed B. If we succeed C. do we succeed D. That we can succeed 79: You should put the dictionary _____ you can find it easily. A. where B. the place C. the place on which D. what 80: She said to me, ―I’ll tell you the result of the test _____ I know it.‖ A. because B. the moment C. after D. though 81Grandpa used to tell us something about the ―Cultural Revolution‖ ___ he had time to spare. A. as soon as B. as C. so that D. whenever 82: Li Fang is very busy, _____ she’s always helping others with their lessons. A. but B. although C. so D. for 83: I don't know ___ he can stay. A.where until B. when until C. till when D. till where 84: Everything depends on _____ they will support you about it. A. if B. which C. whether D. that 85: She won the first prize in the speech contest and _____ surprised us. A. which B. it C. as D. who 86: The Oscar is one of the film prizes ______ offered to any Chinese actor or actress so far.
A. which is not B. that have not been C. that has not D. that has not been 87: He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science. A. which I think is B. which I think it is C. which I think it D. I think is 88: It’s really very dangerous. One more step, _____ the baby will fall into the well. A. or B. so C. but D. and 89: She is American, ____ she knows little about American history. A. so B. yet C. and D. therefore 90: Information technology is taught in most school, _____ we have entered the information society. A. so B.while C. still D for 91: It was quite a long time _____ I made it out what had happened. A. after B. before C. when D. since 92: ____ the text a second time, the meaning will become clearer to you. A. Read B. Reading C. if reading D. When you read 93: ____, so he didn’t come to school last week. A. Though he was ill B. Being ill C. Having been ill D. He was ill 94: She tried every way ____she could find to solve the problem. A. how B. in which C. that D. which 95: Lily has some idea __ she’s going to be when she grows up. A. what B. that C. as D. which 96 _____ you go, you should bear the motherland in mind. A. Where B. Whenever C. However D. Wherever 97 They are teachers and don’t realize _____ to start and run a company. A. what takes it B. what they took C. what it takes D. what takes them 98 In order to encourage the workers to work hard, the manager decides to award _____ produces the most in the factory. A. who B. whom C. whomever D. whoever 99On stepping into the office, the girl was frightened to find that the whole office was filled with looked like tiny worms. A. that B. something C. what D. anything 100 _______Tom was worried about seemed clearly to the whole family. A. That B. Which C. What D. How 101 The teacher usually graded the students on ________they have done. A. that B. what C. which D. how 102 We never doubt _____ our school team will win the match against No 3 Mid-school. A. weather B. that C. if D. what 103 ____ we can find from the following, the number of students dropping out is going down. A. what B. it C. as D. what 104 Will you see to _______ you brother is OK at home while we are out on work. A. this if B. it that C. it weather D. that weather 105 To those scientists, it still remains to be a question ______ man can go back to the old days with time machine. A. if B. that C. how D. weather 106 When woken up, he found he was standing on _____ seemed to be a small piece of rock. A. that B. what C. which D. it 107 It's you ___ I want to speak to, not Paul. A. in which B. when C. which D. that
108 ---What about your TEFL test? ----I have answered all the questions, but not sure _____I could get a high enough score. A. what B. if C. when D. why 109 She doubted(认为) ___ the accident could have been avoided . A. that B. whether C. which D.how 110 ________the sports meet of our school is held is still not decided. A. What B. Where C. If D. That 111 Excuse me, _____ would you like your coffee, white or black? ---With milk, please. A. whether B when C. What D. how 112 Finally we arrived at _____ used to a battlefield. A. what B. where C. where there D. it 113 ----It seems that he was succeeded at last in the USA. ---But you can never imagine ________ A. what a hard life he has experienced. B. what he has experienced a hard life C. he has experienced what a hard life. D. what a hard life has he experienced 114 There is a common belief among them _____rubbish can and should be put to good use. A. which B. if C. whether D. that 115 Human beings are different from animals ___ they can use language as a tool to communicate. A. in which B. in that C. for that D. for which 116______ David says sound right to Helen. That’s why he has made up her mind to leave the matter to him ______ happens. A. Whatever; whatever B. No matter what, whatever C. No matter what, no matter what D. Whatever; no matter what 117 __ sometimes keeps her awake all night _____ Tom is getting more and more quiet at home. A. That; which B. It; that C. Whether; what D. What; that 118 I;m concerned about ____he has signed the contract (or not). A if B how C when D whether 119 ---I rang you at about nine, but there was no reply. -----That was probably _____ I was seeing the doctor. A. why B. what C. that D. when 120 ---You'll never believe ___ Julie and I are going. ---____ ? A. where,Where B. which place, What C. what place, Where / D. what, What 121 Dave lost his job and was short of money, so ______his flat and move in with his brother. A. that he did was to sell B.what he did sell C.what he did sold D. what he did was to sell 122 The poor young man is ready to accept ___________ help he can get. A. whichever B. however C. whatever D. whenever 123 The old tower must be saved, ______ the cost. A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. wherever 124Great changes have taken place in that school. It is no longer __ it was 20 years ago, it was so poorly equipped A. what; when B. that; which C. what; which D. which; that 125. —Is that the small town you often refer to? —Right, just the one you know I used to work for years. A. that B. which C. where D. what 126 Frank’s dream was to have his own shop to produce the workings of his own hands . A. that B. in which C. by which D. how
127 I was surprised by her words , which made me recognize silly mistakes I had made . A. what B. that C. how D. which 128The place ____ the bridge is supposed to be built should be_____ the cross-river traffic is the heaviest. A. which; where B. at which; which C. at which; where D. which; in which 129The way he did it was different we were used to . A. in which B. in what C. from what D. from which 130 Do you have any idea ________ is actually going on in the classroom? A. that B. what C. as D. which 131 Mary wrote an article on _______ the team had failed to win the game. A．why B．what C．who D．that 132 There are so many diets on the market . how do you know ___ to choose? A.how much B. what C. where D. which 133 He tried his best to solve the problem, _______difficult it was. A. however B. no matter C. whatever D although 134 ___ strange that something so simple as a walk on the beach could suddenly mean ___. A. What , so many B. However, so much C. How，so much D. Why , so many 135. ______ matters most in learning English is enough practice. A . What B . Why C . Where D . Which 136. ______ parents say and do has a life-long effect on their children. A. That B. What C. Whether D. Where 137. ______ he referred to in his article was unknown to the general reader. A. That B. What C. Whether D. Where 138. ______ team wins on Saturday will go through to the national championships. A. No matter what B. No matter which C. Whatever D. Whichever 139. ______makes this school different is that it offers students more free time. A. What B. Who C. Whatever D. Whoever 140. It is none of your business ______other people think about you. Believe yourself. A. how B. what C. which D. when 141. _____he had passed the exam surprised everyone. A. That B. What C. / D. Whether 142. _____in the regulations that you should not tell other people the password of your e-mail account. A. What is required B. What requires C. It is required D. It requires 143. One advantage of playing the guitar is ___ it can give you a great deal of pleasure. A. how B. why C. that D. when 144. –Don’t you think it necessary that he ______to Miami but to New York? -I agree, but the problem is ________he has refused to. A. will not be sent; that B. not be sent; that C. should not be sent; what D. should not send; what 145. Great changes have taken place in that school. It is no longer ___ it was 20 years ago, __ it was so poorly equipped. A. what; when B. that; which C. what which D. which; that 146. Having checked the doors were closed, and ___ all the lights were off, the boy opened the door to his bedroom. A. why B. that C. when D. where 147. As soon as he comes back, I’ll tell him when _____to help him. A. you will come B. will you come C. you come D. do you come
148. The hungry man is ready to accept ______food he can get. A. whichever B. however C. whatever D. whenever 149. I was surprised by her words, which made me recognize __ silly mistakes I had made. A. what B that C. how D. which 150. We haven’t settled the question of _____it is necessary for him to study abroad. A. if B. where C. whether D. that 1-5CACAB 6-10 BCDBB 11-15 CCCCB 16-20ACAAC 21-25CDDDC 26-30BACCD 31-35 CCCCA 36-40 AABAC 41-45 CAABA 46-50 AABDA 51-55 BDBBD 56-60 BAAAC 61-65: BDBCB 66-70: ABCDA 71-75: DCBBC 76-80: BBAAB 81-85: DACCB 86-90 : BADBD 91-95: BDDCA 96-100 DCDCC 101-105: BBCBD 106-110: BDBAB 111-115: DADBA 116-120: DBDDA 121-125: DABAC 126-130: BACCB 131-135: ADACA 136-140 BBDAB 141-145 ACCBA 146-150 BACAC
1. The students got on the school bus. 2. He handed me the newspaper. 3. I shall answer your question after class. 4. What a beautiful Chinese painting! 5. They went hunting together early in the morning. 6. His job is to train swimmers. 7. He took many photos of the palaces in Beijing. 8. There is going to be an American film tonight. 9. He is to leave for Shanghai tomorrow. 10. His wish is to become a scientist. 11. He managed to finish the work in time. 12. Tom came to ask me for advice. 13. He found it important to master English. 14. Do you have anything else to say? 15. To be honest; your pronunciation is not so good. 16. Would you please tell me your address? 17. He sat there, reading a newspaper. 18. It is our duty to keep our classroom clean and tidy. 19. He noticed a man enter the room. 20. The apples tasted sweet.
I hope you are very well. I'm fine, but tired. Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm. August is the hottest month here. It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn until dark. Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors. We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat. We have a lot of machines on the farm. Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him. But he employs more men for the harvest. My brother takes care of the vegetable garden. It doesn't often rain in
the summer here. As a result, we have to water the vegetable garden. Every evening we pump water from a well. It then runs along channels to different parts of the garden.
Most Saturday evenings there is a party, even at harvest time. These parties often make us very happy. We cook meat on an open fire outside. It's great! Americans eat a lot of meat — too much in my opinion. Some of my friends drink beer. I don't, because I have to drive home after the party. In your letter you asked about the time in different areas of the States. There are five different time areas in the States. In my state we are fourteen hours behind Beijing time. How many different time areas do you have in China? Well, I must stop and get some sleep. Please give my best regards to your parents.
( )1. ____ will leave for Beijing. A. Now there the man B. The man here now C. The man who is here now D. The man is here now ) 2. The weather ____. A. wet and cold B. is wet and cold C. not wet and cold D. were wet and cold ) 3. The apple tasted ____. A. sweets B. sweetly C. nicely D. sweet ) 4. He got up ____ yesterday morning. A. lately B. late C. latest D. latter )5. The actor ______at the age of 70. A. dead B. died C. dyed D. deaded )6. ____ were all very tired, but none of ____ would stop to take a rest. A. We, us B. Us, we C. We, our D. We, we )7. He found the street much ______. A. crowd B. crowding C. crowded D. crowdedly ) 8.I think _____necessary to learn English well. A. its B. it C. that D. that is ) 9. The dog ____ mad. A. looks B. is looked C. is being looked D. was looked )10.I will never forget the day ______ I joined the army. A. that B. when C. in which D. where
( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (
1. We often study Chinese history on Friday afternoon. 2. The boy who offered me his seat is called Tom. 3. There is a chair in this room, isn’t there? 4. My brother and I go to school at half past seven in the morning and come back home at seven in the evening. 5. He is in Class One and I am in Class Two. 6. He was fond of drawing when he was yet a child. 7. Neither has he changed his mind, nor will he do so. 8. What he said at the meeting is very important, isn’t it?
9. The farmer is showing the boy how to plant a tree. 10. Both Tom and Jack enjoy country music.
I hope you are very well（ ）. I'm fine, but tired（ ） . Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm（ ）. August is the hottest month here（ ）. It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn until dark.（ ） Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors（ ）. We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat（ ）. We have a lot of machines on the farm（ ）. Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him（ ） . But he employs more men for the harvest（ ）. My brother takes care of the vegetable garden（ ）. It doesn't often rain in the summer here（ ）. As a result, we have to water the vegetable garden（ ）. Every evening we pump water from a well（ ）. It then runs along channels to different parts of the garden（ ）. Most Saturday evenings there is a party, even at harvest time（ ）. These parties often make us very happy（ ）. We cook meat on an open fire outside（ ）. It's great（ ）! Americans eat a lot of meat — too much in my opinion（ ）. Some of my friends drink beer（ ） . I don't, because I have to drive home after the party（ ） . In your letter you asked about the time in different areas of the States（ ）. There are five different time areas in the States（ ）. In my state we are fourteen hours behind Beijing time（ ）. How many different time areas do you have in China （ ）? Well, I must stop and get some sleep（ ）. Please give my best regards to your parents （ ）.
1. Give me one more minute ____ I’ll be able to finish it. A. and B. or C. if D. so 2. It’s the third time that John has been late, ____? A. hasn’t he B. isn’t he C. isn’t it D. hasn’t it 3. ____ joyful he was to meet his brother again! A. How B. What C. What a D. What an 4. Let us pass, ____? A. shan’t we B. shall we C. won’t we D. will you 5. I suppose he’s serious, ____ ? A. do I B. don’t I C. is he D. isn’t he 6. You had better not smoke here, ____? A. will you B. had you C. shall you D. have you 7. Train as hard as you can ____ you’ll win the swimming competition. A. then B. but C. and D. or 8. I’m sorry to have to say this, ____ you forgot to turn off the lights when you left the room last night. A. and B. but C. so D. because 9. John has not yet passed the driving test, and ____. A. Henry hasn’t too B. Henry also has not either C. neither Henry has D. neither has Henry 10. There are many sports lovers in his office. Some love climbing, ____ others enjoy swimming. A. or B. for C. while D. so 11. ---- Do you feel like going out ____ would you rather have dinner at home? ---- I’d like to go out. A. or B. and C. but D. so 12. ---- ―____ is the temperature today?‖ ----―It’s 38 degrees.‖ A. Which B. How C. How hot D. How high 13. ---- Your uncle isn’t an engineer, is he? ---- ____. A. Yes, he isn’t B. No, he isn’t C. No, he is D. He is
14. ____ friendly ____ to everyone! A. How, is she B. What, is she C. How, she is D. What, she is 15. Mary went to bed early, ____ she felt very tired. A. or B. so C. for D. yet 16. Mother ____ a dress when she cut her finger. A. was making B. makes C. is making D. made 17. He lay in bed ____ read something borrowed from library. A. but B. and C. or D. yet 18. ---- I’d really like some lunch but I have so much work to do. ---- ____ what you want and I can get it for you. A. Tell me B. If you would say to me C. You will tell me D. If you tell me 19. As he is strong, ____ can lift one hundred pounds. A. yet he B. but he C. and D. he 20. ---- I thought you had an umbrella. ---- I had, ____ I’ve lost it. A. since B. but C. because D. so 21. ____ down the radio ---- the baby’s asleep in the next room. A. Turning B. To turn C. Turned D. Turn 22. ---- I don’t like chicken ____ fish. ---- I don’t like chicken ____ I like fish very much. A. and, and B. and, but C. or, and D. or, but 23. ---- Would you like to come to dinner tonight? ---- I’d like to, ____ I’m too busy. A. and B. so C. as D. but 24. Would you like a cup of coffee ____ shall we get down to business right away? A. and B. then C. or D. otherwise 25. She set out soon after dark ____ home an hour later. A. arriving B. to arrive C. having arrived D. and arrived 26. ―Can’t you read?‖ Mary said ____ to the notice. A. angrily pointing B. and point angrily C. angrily pointed D. and angrily pointed 27. She thought I was talking about her daughter, ____, in fact, I was talking about my daughter. A. whom B. where C. which D. while 28. ____ it with me and I’ll see what I can do. A. When left B. Leaving C. If you leave D. Leave 29. ---- Alice, you feed the bird today, ____? ---- But I fed it yesterday. A. do you B. will you C. didn’t you D. don’t you 30. ____ him and then try to copy what he does. A. Mind B. Glance at C. Stare at D. Watch
1. He dares to tell the truth.（改为否定句） 2. They have lived here for more than ten years.（对画线部分提问） 3. There will be a sports meet at the end of this month, ____________?（完成反意疑问） 4. You must be careful with your pronunciation.（改为祈使句） 5. They went for a walk after supper yesterday evening.(改为一般疑问句) 6. It is an interesting story.（改为感叹句）
7. This magazine comes out（出版）every other week.（对画线部分提问） 8. They could hardly believe his words, ____________?（完成反意疑问） 9. The moon is shining brightly.（改为感叹句） 10.Our English teacher is always encouraging us to speak English in class. （对画线部分提问） 参考答案： 练习一： 一、1、主语，定语；2、间接宾语；3、谓语，状语；4、定语；5、状语，状语；6、定语，表语；7、 宾语，状语；8、谓语，主语；9、谓语；10、主语，表语；11、谓语，宾语；12、状语；13、形式 宾语，真正宾语；14、宾语、定语；15、插入语，状语；16、宾语(间宾+直宾)；17、状语，状语； 18、形式主语，表语，宾补；19、宾补；20、表语 二、略 三、略 四、1~5 CBDBB 6~10 ACBAB 练习二： 一、1、简单句；2、复合句；3、简单句；4、简单句；5、并列句；6、复合句；7、并列句；8、复 合句；9、简单句；10、简单句 二、 I hope you are very well （复合句） . I'm fine, but tired （简单句） . Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm（并列句）. August is the hottest month here（简单句）. It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn until dark.（并列句） Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors （简单句） . We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat （并列复合句） . We have a lot of machines on the farm （简单句） . Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him（复合句）. But he employs more men for the harvest （简单句） . My brother takes care of the vegetable garden （简单句） . It doesn't often rain in the summer here （简单句） . As a result, we have to water the vegetable garden （简单句） . Every evening we pump water from a well（简单句）. It then runs along channels to different parts of the garden（简单 句）. Most Saturday evenings there is a party, even at harvest time（简单句）. These parties often make us very happy（简单句）. We cook meat on an open fire outside（简单句）. It's great（ 简 单 句 ） ! Americans eat a lot of meat — too much in my opinion（简单句）. Some of my friends drink beer（简单 句） . I don't, because I have to drive home after the party （复合句） . In your letter you asked about the time in different areas of the States （简单句） . There are five different time areas in the States （简单句） . In my state we are fourteen hours behind Beijing time（简单句）. How many different time areas do you have in China（简单句）? Well, I must stop and get some sleep（简单句）. Please give my best regards to your parents（简单句）. 三、1~5 ACADD 6~10 BCBDC 11~15 ADBCC 16~20 ABADB 21~25 DDDCD 26~30 ADDBD 四、 1. He doesn’t dare to tell the truth. 或 He dare not tell the truth. 2. How long have they lived here? 3. won’t there 4. Be careful with your pronunciation. 5. Did they go for a walk after supper yesterday evening? 6. What an interesting story (it is)! 或 How interesting the story is! 7. How often does this magazine come out? 8. could they 9. How brightly the moon is shining! 10. Who is always encouraging us to speak English in class?