（满分 150 分，时间 120 分钟 第一部分 阅读理解（共两节， 满分 60 分） ）
第一节 （共 15 小题； 每小题 3 分，满分 45 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上 将该项涂黑。 A Do you know Madonna? She is a m
usic superstar in the USA. She has made another children’s book. Its name is Lotsa De Casha (《快乐的真谛》). There are some beautiful pictures in her book. They were drawn by an artist from Spain. Madonna has written four other children’s books. The books are all popular with children. In Lotsa De Casha, Madonna tells a story of a man. He is very rich but he is not happy. He loses his money but finds a friend. At the end of the book, Madonna says, “Money can’t buy happiness. When you learn to share, you will find it.” That is an important lesson from the 46 -year-old woman. She is not only a pop star but also a mother. She has lovely children and she loves them a lot. Her family makes her happy. That is why she likes to write children’s books. 1. Madonna has written A. six B. five children’s books so far. C. four D. three
2. According to the passage, which is the best way for us to find happiness? A. Sharing something with each other. B. Making a lot of money. C. Writing a book. D. Becoming a superstar. 3. Madonna likes writing children’s books because A. she is a pop star B. she wants more money C. she is good at writing D. her family makes her happy
高一英语试题 第1 页 共 8 页
4. Which one is the best title of the passage? A. Love me, love my children B. Learn to make more money C. Money can’t buy happiness. D. How to be a super woman B An earthquake is dangerous. But this doesn’t mean you can’t do something about it. Your choices could help save your life. (1) Keep a cool head. Do not follow others blindly. Think carefully about what you should do. (2) If you are inside a room, hide under a table or a desk. Protect your head. Keep away from windows and anything that could fall on you. (3) If you smell gas, open a window and get out of the building as quickly as you can. A broken gas line is very dangerous. (4) If you are outside, move away from buildings and street lights. (5) If you are in a store and far away from the door, do not rush to the exit. Instead, try to hide under a desk or a table. Do not use an elevator. 5. An earthquake is dangerous, people should A. do nothing B. follow others and run everywhere C. cry loudly D. keep calm and try to help themselves 6. What can you do if you smell gas in an earthquake? A. calls 119 B. run away from the house as quickly as you can when it happens.
C. try to find out the broken gas line and mend it D. close the windows and stay in the building 7. Peter is in a big supermarket when the earthquake comes. He should A. find the exit firstly C. take an elevator B. run to the exit D. hide himself under a table . .
8. If you’re having class on the fifth floor, when the earthquake happens, you can
高一英语试题 第2 页 共 8 页
A. hide under your desk and protect your head B. jump off from the open windows C. try to find the headmaster and ask for help D. phone your parents to tell them everything C Swimming is very popular. People like swimming in summer because water makes people feel cool. If you like swimming and swim in a wrong place, it may not be safe. These years, a lot of people died when they were enjoying themselves in the water, and most of them were students. But some people are not careful in swimming. They often think they swim so well that nothing will happen to them in water. Summer is here again. If you go swimming in summer, don't forget that better swimmers have died in water. They died because they were not careful not because they could not swim. So don't get into water when you are alone. If there is a "No Swimming" sign, don't get into water. If you remember these, swimming will be safer. 9. People like to swim in summer because ______. A. it makes them strong C. they feel cool in water B. they are free D. it is safe
10. Some swimmers die in water because ______. A. they think they can swim well C. they are not careful 11. The writer wants to tell us ______. A. that we must be careful in swimming B. that we should go swimming in summer C. that swimming is a good sport D. that swimming is not safe D China, the biggest developing country in the world, is opening its gate to the whole world. It is preparing for the coming world. Every day 1ots of foreigners come here as business people or tourists. And even more people will come after Beijing has held the 29th Olympic Games successfully in 2008. When they come to China, we should do something to help them enjoy themselves and like China and
高一英语试题 第3 页 共 8 页
B. they are not strong enough D. they like swimming very much.
the Chinese people．But there are some things they may not like： 1. Bumping Too many people are crowded onto buses and trains. This makes people feel terrible, and it is not safe, either． 2. Traffic problems Cars park on sidewalks. Bus drivers drive so fast that they make people who are trying to cross the street afraid． 3．Littering I notice this everywhere．Some people throw rubbish onto the ground even when there is a rubbish bin right next to them． 4．Queue jumping At the post office，or even at McDonald’s, people push to the front of a line instead of waiting． Most Chinese people are just as unhappy with these kinds of things as I am. And，certainly，the government has known the problems and is trying to do something about them． China is on her way! 12. The writer thinks we Chinese people should do the following except_____． A. park our cars at right places C. throw rubbish into rubbish bins B. hurry onto buses before others D. wait for our turn in public places
13. Someone throws an empty Cola bottle onto the ground. This is called_____. A. queue jumping B. bumping C. traffic D. littering
14.We can conclude from the passage that_____． A. things will get better and better in China B. fewer and fewer foreigners will visit our country C. there will be more and more traffic problems in Beijing D. fewer and fewer Chinese people will eat hamburgers 15.When the writer says “China is preparing for the coming world” he means that______． A. most Chinese people are as unhappy with these problems as him B. China is going to be a fast--growing country C. it is time for the Chinese to change their bad behaviors D. the Chinese will do a good job in the 2008 Beijing Olympics 第一节 （共 5 小题；每小题 3 分，满分 15 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。（选项中有两项为多余
高一英语试题 第4 页 共 8 页
选项。） Being fit is a way of saying a person eats well，gets a lot of physical exercise，and has a healthy weight. There are a lot of discussions these days about fit kids. __16__ 1．Eat a variety of foods. You may have a favorite food，but the best choice is to eat a variety.__17__ Taste new foods and old ones you haven't tried for a while. Some foods，such as green vegetables，are more pleasing the older you get. Shoot for at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day—two fruits and three vegetables. 2. Listen to your body. What does it feel like to be full？When you're eating， notice how your body feels and when your stomach feels comfortably full. Sometimes，people eat too much because they don't notice when they need to stop eating. __18__ And over a period of time，overeating can lead to unhealthy weight gain. 3．__19__ What's screen time？It's the amount of time you spend watching TV or DVDs，playing video games，and using the computer. The more time you spend on these sitting－down activities，the less time available for active stuff，like basketball，bike riding and swimming. __20__ These rules aren't magic. However，follow them most of the time and you can become a fit kid sooner or later. A．Limit screen time. B．If you're a kid who wants to be fit，here are three rules to live by. C．Drink water and milk. D．Ask your parents to help you do your favorite activities regularly. E．Eating too much can make you feel uncomfortable. F. If you eat different foods，you're more likely to get the nutrients your body needs. G．Try to spend no more than 2 hours a day on screen time. 第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 55 分）
第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空白处的 最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
高一英语试题 第5 页 共 8 页
After finishing college, Taylor became a teacher in a middle school. His favorite subject was 21 , because he likes traveling. Taylor liked children, and was always ready to have a(n) from him 23 having fun. 24 in a new class. To 22 with them, so they learned a lot
One September, at the beginning of the term, he was having his first 25 , he decided to ask them some simple questions 27
26 he could see how much they had that he enjoyed telling jokes, and they
already known. He found some of the students had were ready to have some fun with him. "Where is Turkey?" was the first question.
"Turkey? Sir," a boy answered, "you'll find it on the 28 "Very laughter. "Do you really know where it is?" The boy he said. 31
dinner table every December." 30
29 , and it isn't a wrong answer," said Taylor with a smile, while the class
, in fact, know. "Part of it is in Southeast Europe and part of it is in Asia, sir,"
"Good!" said Taylor. The next few students also had funny answers Taylor knew that there was a girl in the class who was in the exams, so he turned to her and asked her, "What is the "It's an imaginary line drawn 35 33
32 Taylor's questions.
and always got the highest mark
the earth that has an equal distance from the North Pole
and from the South Pole, sir," the girl answered at once. "Good!" Taylor said, "Very good." But he thought perhaps she had her another question to 37 whether he was right or not. "Do you really know what that the equator?" The class laughed, but she answered, "Yes, sir." "Oh, really?" said Taylor, still with a smile. "Yes, sir," the girl said, "as the equator is not a(n) 39 it." This time, Taylor 40 happily in the students' loud laughter.
高一英语试题 第6 页 共 8 页
36 it by heart, so he asked
?" he asked. "Could you, for example, tie a knot (结) in
line, you could tie an imaginary knot in
21. A. history 22. A. fun 23. A. but 24. A. exam 25. A. start with 26. A. even though 27. A. seen 28. A. Christmas C. Children's Day 29. A. silly 30. A. cried out 31. A. did 32. A. for 33. A. clever 34. A. moon 35. A. from 36. A. put 37. A. know 38. A. means 39. A. imaginary 40. A. joined
B. physics B. argue B. while B. meeting B. end with B. so that B. recognized
C. geography C. fight C. with C. speech C. calm down C. as if C. considered
D. politics D. trip D. without D. lesson D. learn from D. now that D. heard
B. Valentine's Day D. Father's Day B. right B. burst into B. could B. to B. open-minded B. earth B. between B. kept B. look B. is B. real B. attended C. funny C. talked into C. might C. of C. silly C. equator C. through C. held C. see C. tells C. long C. turned D. wrong D. shouted at D. had D. with D. lucky D. line D. around D. learned D. realize D. talks D. fake D. stayed
第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（不多于 3 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 Life today has many problems. One of the biggest is 42 41 （pollute）. Water pollution
(make) our rivers and lakes dirty. It kills our fish and pollutes our drinking water. Noise 43 (loud) and makes us become angry more easily. Air 45 living things
pollution makes us talk pollution is in the world. 44
most serious kind of pollution. It’s bad
We need to do a lot of things to fight pollution.
高一英语试题 第7 页
共 8 页
, factories must clean their waste
water before it
(throw) away, and they mustn’t blow dirty smoke into the air. We 48 50 the ground. Secondly, we can go to work by bus 49
can’t throw waste things
with our friends in the same car. will be less pollution.
there are fewer people driving on the roads, there
Rules are not enough. Everybody must help to fight pollution. 第三部分 写作(满分 35 分)
第一节 短文改错（共 10 处错误；满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文。文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（Λ ） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意： 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 In March 11, 2011, a big earthquake strike Japan, and later the tsunami occurred. None of the Japanese has experienced such terrible earthquake as that before. The terrified earthquake and the following tsunami caused the death of more than 28,000 person in all. Many had no time to escape from and buried under the collapsed buildings. However, they lost their lives. I think the Japanese people are sure to overcome the natural disaster and our life will pick up. 第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分） 以“The City of Lvliang”为题，根据以下提示写一篇短文。 1.地理位置：在山西省西部。 2.面积：21140 平方千米。人口：370 万人。 3.气候：四季分明。 4.历史名城；矿产丰富；旅游胜地。 注意：1.词数 120 左右； 2.不要逐条翻译，可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。
高一英语试题 第8 页 共 8 页
语 法 填空 （每 小题 1.5 分， 满分 15 分）
41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50.
阅读理解(每小题 3 分，满分 60 分)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【E】 【E】 【E】 【E】 【E】 【F】 【F】 【F】 【F】 【F】 【G】 【G】 【G】 【G】 【G】
完形填空（每小题 2 分，满分 40 分）
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【A】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【B】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【C】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】 【D】
写作 第一节 短文改错（共 10 处错误，满分 10 分）
In March 11, 2011, a big earthquake strike Japan, and later the tsunami occurred. None of the Japanese has experienced such terrible earthquake as that before. The terrified earthquake and the following tsunami caused the death of more than 28,000 person in all. Many had no time to escape from and buried under the collapsed buildings. However, they lost their lives. I think the Japanese people are sure to overcome the natural disaster and our life will pick up.
第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分）
2015 年春季学期高一期中考试英语试题 参考答案
第一部分：阅读理解 1--5 BADCD 6--10 BDACC 11--15 ABDAC 16--20 BFEAG 第二部分：英语知识运用 第一节：完形填空 21--25 CABDA 26--30 BDACB 31--35 ABACD 36--40 DCABA 第二节：语法填空 41. pollution 42. makes/ has made 43. louder 44. the 45. to/for 46. Firstly 47. is thrown 48. on 49. or 50. If 第三部分：写作
第一节：短文改错 1. In 改成 On 2. strike 改成 struck 3. has 改成 had 4. such 后加 a 5. terrified 改成 terrifying 6. person 改成 persons 7. 去掉 from 8. and 后加 were
高一英语试题 第10 页 共 8 页
9. However 改成 Therefore 10. our 改成 their 第二节：书面表达 Located on the east of Taiyuan, Lvliang city lies in the west part of middle Shanxi Province, with an area of 21,140 square kilometers. It has a large population of 3.7 million. It is one of the well-known historic cities in China with a lot of resources, of which coal is the most famous. There have been a lot of celebrities in history, such as Yu Chenglong, He Chang and Liu Hulan. The climate here is diverse. In Spring and Winter, it’s very dry and windy. Hot summer with a lot of rain is often followed by a comfortable cool autumn. Apart from it , Lvliang has developed a great many places of interest. For example, Beiwudang Mountain, Pangquan Ditch and the First Bend of Yellow River are at the top of the list.