注意： (1) 考试时间 60 分钟： (2) 试卷共 9 页； (3) 录音听一遍； (4) 第 1 至 10 题答案写在答卷上；第 11 至 70 题在答题卡上作答；第 71 题至第 14 大题答案写在 答题卷上。 听力部分 1．你将听到对怀特一家的介绍．根据所听到的内容，将表格中标有 1)－5）的部分补充完整，并 将答案抄写到答题卷相应
Names Mr White Mrs White Sarah
Jobs 1) _______
2）______ painter 14 student
Hobbies playing football 3) ________ 4) _______
Summer Plans teach English in Beijing meet super stars in Hollywood working in a 5) ______ and make money
2．你将听到对博物馆的介绍。根据听到的内容，将记录中标有 6)－10)的部分补充完整，并将答 案抄写到答题卷相应的空白处．每空只填一个单词或数字．(5％)
Manor House Museum
You can see Downstairs: Entrance (入口) Hall: old photos Ford Room: pictures of Italian (6) ______________ Upstairs: Left: more than 150 7) ________________________ Right: 8) _____________ from films and TV plays Cost of guide book: 9) ￡____________ Museum closes at: 10) _______________ pm
3. 听生词和含有这个生词的对话．选择生词的中文意思，在答题卡上将相应的字母涂黑。(5％) 11) A．绷带 B．护膝 C．墨镜 D．头盔 12) A．电梯 B. 俯卧撑 C. 健身器材 D．楼梯 13) A. 望远镜 B．道路 C．心情 D．风景 14) A. 激动。 B. 饿极了 C．脏兮兮 D．筋疲力尽 15) A. 受雇临时替人看小孩 B. 耍猴 C．婴儿椅 D．学步车 4. 听对话和每段对话后的两个问题，选择问题的答案, 在答题卡上将相应的字母涂黑。(10％) Dialogue 1 Question 16) A. A chair. B. A bookshelf. C. A bed. D. A room
Question 17) A. They are having a birthday party. B. They are doing shopping. C. They are doing housework. D. They are talking to their daughter. Dialogue 2 Question 18) A. They had a drink. B. They had a lesson. C. They played a game. D. They had a meal. Question 19) A. He will fly home. B. He can make dumplings. C. He cannot cook Chinese food. D. He wants to make Chinese noodles. Dialogue 3 Question 20) A. Wash some clothes. B. Buy some clothes. C. Buy a washing machine. D. Make some clothes. Question 21) A. Put in the clothes. B. Put in the soap powder (洗衣粉). C. Insert the money. D. Stop the machine. Dialogue 4 Question 22) A. The woman bought it for the man. B. The man bought it for the woman. C. The man got it from his friend. D. The woman wants to give it to her friend. Question 23) A. The man does not like his new watch. B. The woman knows all the man's friends. C. The woman wants to get the man's watch. D. The man does not want to tell the woman everything. Dialogue 5 Question 24): A. The man's mother is visiting them soon. B. They are going to have a baby. C. The woman does not like the old apartment. D. The old apartment is too expensive. Question 25): A. It is not far from their old apartment. B. The woman's mother is often ill. C. They will often take the baby to the hospital. D. They work in the hospital. 5．听短文，根据短文内容选择问题的答案，在答题卡上将相应的字母涂黑。(20%) Passage 1 26) What do we know about the schools in the woman’s area? A. The teachers there are very good. B. The children there have to study too much. C. Some teachers there smoke and drink in class. D. Some children there cannot read. 27) Which of these is NOT true? A. The woman does not like the schools in her area. B. The woman's children will learn at home. C. The woman will go home with her children after school. D. The woman and her husband are teachers. Passage 2 28) Why couldn’t the woman put on her summer trousers? A. The weather was too hot. B. The trousers were too small. C. The trousers were too big, D. The trousers were too light. 29) What is NOT true about the woman? A. She is going to buy some new trousers. B. She is going to go on a diet. C. She is fatter than before. D. She is going to take more exercise.
30) On what date did Neva Morris die? A. April, 8th. B. May, 2nd. C. April, 10th. D. May, 14th. 31) When did Neva stop driving a car? A. At the age of 90. B. At the age of 95. C. At the age of 110. D. At the age of 114. Passage 3 32) What did the man do first after he came into the restaurant? A. He talked to a waiter. B. He lined up with the other people. C. He sat down at a table. D. He got some food. 33) Why did not anyone come to serve the man? A. The people in London did not understand him. B. The waiters were busy. C. The man did not look hungry. D. It was a self-service restaurant. Passage 5 34) This passage is mainly (主要) about ___________. A. sleeping at night B. how cats sleep C. sleeping in the morning D. sleeping for a short time 35) A short sleep is called a __________. A. nap B. cat C. night D. dream Passage 6 36) What happened to Cathy last week? A. She had a fall and broke her bike. B. She fell off her bike and broke her arm. C. She went to Japan with a friend at work. D. She wrote a letter about her holiday in Japan. 37) Why does Cathy hope the weather will be fine? A. So she can ride her bike. B. So she can go out and buy a postcard. C. So she can enjoy her holiday. D. So her friend can enjoy her holiday. Passage 7 38) What do we know about Fred? A. He emailed a photo of himself to Jenny. B. He works for a magazine. C. He is good-looking. D. He did not tell Jenny his real age. 39) Why did Jenny agree to meet Fred? A. She thought it would be interesting. B. She wanted to know what Fred was really like. C. She liked to meet strange people. D. She liked people older than herself. Passage 8 40) What do we know about Tom? , A. He didn't go to school on Wednesdays. B. He often went to bed late. C. He didn't like school. D. He lived far from his school. 41) How do you think the teacher was feeling at the end? A. He was happy that he could have a rest. B. He was afraid that he would lose his job. C. He was worried that there would be no schools. B. He was very angry with Tom. Passage 9 42) How much meat does a tiger eat each day? A. 5kg B. 10kg C. 15kg D.20 kg 43) Why do some people kill the tiger? A. It is very dangerous. B. To eat its meat. C. To use it for medicine. D. To take its land. Passage 10
44) What is NOT true about Thanksgiving? A. It is on the same date each year. B. People usually spend (度过) the holiday with their family. C. People eat turkey on that day. D. Many people watch football on TV on that day. 45) Why is Thanksgiving the busiest travel day of the year? A. Many people go out to buy turkeys. B. Many people go back home for Thanksgiving. C. Many people go sightseeing on that day. D. Many people go out to play football on the street. 6．听故事，根据故事内容选择问题的正确答案，在答题卡上将相应的字母涂黑。(10%) Story 1 46) Why did Mr Smith need a new doctor? A. He did not like his old doctor. B. His old doctor was too old. C. He moved to a new city. D. He had a new illness. 47) Why was Mr Smith a little sad? A. He did not know the new doctor. B. His classmate was no longer young and handsome. C. He was not feeling well. D. His classmate did not know him. 48) When was the doctor at King High School? A. From 1942 to 1946. B. From 1924 to 1926. C. From 1962 to 1964. D. From 1944 to 1946. 49) The doctor thought Mr Smith was once (曾经) his ___________. A. classmate B. neighbour C. doctor D. teacher 50) What did the doctor think of Mr Smith? A. He thought Mr Smith looked like himself. B. He thought Mr Smith looked young and handsome. C. He thought Mr Smith looked younger than himself. D. He thought Mr Smith looked older than himself. Story 2 51) What do the village people do when they saw the bus? A. They took Juan away. B. They jumped on the bus. C. They shouted and waved. D. They ran away. 52) Why did the bus come to the village? A. To drive the children to school. B. To teach the village people. C. To bring new teachers to the village. D. To help build a new school. 53) How long would the bus stay in the village? A. Half a month. B. Three weeks. C. Three months. D. Half a year. 54) Which of these is NOT true? A. The small children had lessons in the morning. B. The big children worked in the fields after school. C. The parents came to the school at night. D. The teacher taught day and night. 55) What do we know from the passage?
A. The village people seldom see buses. B. In Mexico, bus drivers are good teachers. C. The village people don't want to build a real school. D. The village people want to learn. Story 3 56) What is "Hill Street Blues"? A. A TV programme. B. A colour. C. A place. D. A book. 57) "Hill Street Blues" is popular _____________. A. in America but not in Britain B. in Britain but not in America C. in Britain and America D. D. all over the world 58) Where does the story happen? A. In a police station. B. In a train station. C. On a hill. D. On a street. 59) Which of these is true about Mick Belker? A. He's sixteen years old. B. He's a sweet cleaner. C. He's small and friendly. D. He's a story teller. 60) What does the speaker think of the programme? A. Interesting B. Boring C. Not real. D. Too long. 读写部分 ７．根据短文选择问题的正确答案，用铅笔把答题卡相应的字母涂黑。 （５％） When someone dies, we are very sad. We miss that person and think about him / her. In some countries there are special festivals for all the dead (死的) people. Some of these festivals are to remember people's ancestors. Ancestors were relatives who lived a long time ago and are now dead. For example, your grandfather's grandfather is your ancestor. Festival for the dead can be a lot of fun. Different countries do different things to remember the dead. Some people give their ancestors food and drink. Some people have parties. Every spring there is an important festival for Chinese people. We call it Qingming. The Day of the Dead is a very special festival in Mexico. It is actually three days, from 31st, October to 2nd, November. On the Day of the Dead, Mexicans think that the ghosts (鬼) of dead people come back to the world. There are parties to welcome the ghosts in all towns and cities of Mexico. The Day of the Dead is not a sad day. People eat and drink and have fun. Halloween in western countries is another important festival for ghosts. It is on the night of 31st, October. Today people wear special clothes at Halloween. They tell ghost stories and play games. Children go from door to door to say trick or treat and ask for sweets and cakes. It is a lot of fun too. 61) What's the Chinese word for ancestor? A. 前辈。 B. 祖先。 C. 先烈。 D. 祖父(母)的祖父(母)。 62) Are the activities in the festivals for ancestors in the world the same? A. Yes, they are all the same. B. Only what the Mexicans do are different. C. Only the activities at Halloween are different. D. No, they aren't. 63) What is true about the Day of the Dead Festival? A. It comes from Europe. B. There are many ghosts in the streets. C. People in Mexico celebrate it. D．It is a new festival.
64) What de people de in the three days of the special festival? A. They have meals for the ghosts. B. They burn paper clothes and houses for the ghosts. C. They often have parties to welcome ghosts. D. They go from door to door to ask for sweets and cakes. 65) What is true about Halloween? A. Halloween is on the day time of October 31st. B. People can have a lot fun on Halloween. C. Ghosts go from door to door to ask for sweets and cakes at Halloween. D. Americans and Englishmen don't celebrate Halloween. 8. 读短文，选用适当的单词填空使短文成立。用铅笔把答题卡相应的字母涂黑。 Two thousand years (66)______, very few people left their home to travel around the world, (67) ____, Marco Polo was born in Venice, Italy in 1254. Marco Polo and his father Niccolo and his uncle Mafeo (68) ____ three years to get to the capital of China. They arrived in May, 1275 and went to the Summer Palace of Kubai Khan in Slung-du. (69) ______ that time. Marco Polo was only seventeen years old. Then he worked for the Mongol emperor Kublai Khan for twenty years, and he became one of his most trusted servants (信仆). Polo spent much of his time travelling around China and Asia and learned (70) ____ about these places. In the late 1290s, Marco came back to Venice with his father and uncle. 66) A. before B. ago C. late D. then 67) A. but B. and C. or D. because 68) A. got B. had C. took D. made 69) A. In B. On C. For D. At 70) A. many B. many of C. a lot D. a lot of 9. 读短文,根据短文, 用适当的单词填空,把正确的答案写在答案卷相应的空格上。(5%) Most children in the cities love zoos. Zoos are often crowded during the holidays. In North America more than 130 million people visit zoos each year. Visiting the zoo is like having a science lesson. The closer you look, the more you will find and learn. Children often have many interesting questions to ask. Here are some of them. Question 1: What keeps a polar bear cool in summer? Wild polar bears live in the Arctic area. A polar bear has a thick coat of fur and they eat lots of food, so they can live in very cold places. What do they do in a warm-weather zoo? In the zoos polar bears don't need to eat so much fat. Zookeepers help them to stay cooler in the zoos. Polar bears are good swimmers. They can move quickly in the water. In the zoos there are swimming pools with cold water for them. In summer, zookeepers put some ice into their houses. Polar bears like to sleep on it. Question 2: Why do some animals come out only at night? How can the visitors watch them? Some animals sleep all day and stay up all night. It's just a way of life. So it's hard for daytime visitors to see these animals moving. Some zoos solve this problem with all-night tours. In some zoos workers build big, dark houses for the animals. Visitors come into these big, dark houses, but they can see the animals moving. Question 3: Where do zoos get all of their animals? These days, most animals are born at the zoo, but some zoo animals are from the wild. Some of these wild animals are in danger of dying out. We call these animals endangered species. Zoos give them what they need to live, to grow, and to have babies. Zookeepers also find fun things for animals to do.
Workers in the zoos help mother animals take care of their babies. Sometimes they have to feed the baby animals with milk themselves. 71) The word in this passage means “脂肪” in Chinese. 72) Polar bears usually have _________ to sleep on during summer in the zoos. 73) The word _________ in his passage means “解决” in Chinese. 74) In some zoos we can see animals in the __________ houses. 75) Zookeepers give animals what they need to live, to grow, to have babies, to have food or milk, even to have ____________. 10. 用适当的字母填空,使对话完整,把正确的答案写在答题卷相应的空格内。单词要写完整。 A: Floods (洪水) are dangerous, aren’t they? B: Yes. People usually don't like floods, but some farmers need floods when their fields are too d______. A: Right. B: When there is flood, the water c________ (77) mud (泥) and sand from river bed to the fields near the river. When the water goes away, the mud and sand b (78) ________ good soil (土壤). A: Oh, I see. B: In ancient Egypt, people f______(79) this good soil after a flood, they could grow much food on it. Then they built homes there near the river. Soon there were a few small farms. Later they built houses, shops and temples and made many beautiful things there. A: Can we s_________(80) see those beautiful things today? B: Yes, we can see many of them in the museums. 11. 根据音标词和提示, 用适当的大写字母填空， 使从左到右， 从上到下能读出音标词表示的单词, 把答案写在答题卷的空格内。(5％) Model: /ɡreip / one kind of fruit 81) / prins/ the son of the king and queen 82) / 'h?rik?n / very strong wind and rain in western Atlantic Ocean 83)／?'ɡen／once more 84)／'pi?ni／one kind of flower 85)／pi'? n?u／a musical instrument 86)／d?i'rɑ:f／an African animal 87)／d??b／a job 88)／'pe?ɡwin／an animal，it lives in cold places 89)／ni:／one part of the body 90)／i'd?ip??n／the people of an African country 12. 观察前三个句子，包括句子的中文和英文释文，然后把最后一句中文翻译成英语。把答案写 在答题卷上。(4％) 91) 这是我的祖父母从 1990 到 1995 年工作的地方。 This is the place where my grandparents worked from l990 to 1995. 他们上星期搬进去的房子相当大。 The house where they moved to last week is quite large． 那是他们经常借书的图书馆吗? Is that the library where they often borrow books? 你知道怎样去我们后天开会的地方吗? 92) 他就是那个他的小说在孩子中间很流行的作家。 He is the writer whose novels are popular with children．
你认识那个昨天他的小汽车撞到大树的男人吗? Do you know that man whose car crashed into the tree yesterday? 那个她的女儿就是在我们班的女士将跟我们座谈。 The lady whose daughter is in our class will give us a talk 我想认识那个他的爸爸是我们从前的美术老师的学生。 D． 根据中文提示， 用英语完成句子。 每格只填一个单词。 把答案写在答题卷的空格内。 (4％) ． 93) I ________ ______ _________ my _________ (正在跟我的表哥聊天) at nine thirty yesterday morning． 94) Look! His face ________ ________ ＿＿＿＿＿＿ ＿＿＿＿＿＿＿ (看起来比我的更红) 14．写一段话，谈谈你熟悉的一个城市。要求不少于 70 个词，10 句话。要写出这个地方的一、 两个特色(比如人物、气候，节日、特产、食品等)，把文章写在答卷上的空格内。(7％)
答案及评分标准 1．1) teacher 2) 36 3) making dolls 4)1istening to the music 5) hotel 每小题 1 分，共 5 分。拼写错误扣 1 分，3)、4)小题单词拼写错误一个单词扣 0．5 分， 单复数及—ing，to 等语法成分错误扣 0．5 分; 2. 6) gardens 7) clocks 8) clothes 9) 1.5 10) 5：30 每小题 1 分，共 1 分。拼写错误扣 1 分，单复数及小数点等错误扣 0.5 分; 9．71) fat 72) ice 73) solve 74) dark 75) fun 每小题 1 分，共 5 分。拼写错误扣 1 分． 10. 76) dry 77) carries 78) become 79) found 80) still 每小题 1 分，共 5 分．拼写错误扣 1 分，语法形式错误扣 1 分。 11. 81) PRINCE 82) HURRICANE 83) AGAIN 84) PEONY 85) PIANO 86) GIRAFFE 87) ACCOUNT 88) PENGUIN 89) KNEE 90) EGYPTIAN 每个单词 0.5 分,共 5 分, 没大写每两个扣 0.5 分： 12. 91) Do you know (Could you tell me) how to get to the place where we are going to (where we will) have a meeting the day after tomorrow? ／Could (Can) you tell me the way to the place where we are going to／will have the meeting the day after tomorrow? 92) 1want to know the pupil / student whose father was our former art (fine art) teacher． 每句 2 分，共 4 分。句子中每个小错误(如不影响句子意思的语法问题，如名词单复数的问题、大 小写的问题，单词有小错误、某个单词字母写错等，每处扣 0．5 分；动词错误, (如用错时态或用 错单词)，整小题扣 1 分，关键词(如 know，tell，have 等)没有写或看不见原意,每处扣 1 分。全题 的错误不倒扣分。 13. 93) was chatting with, cousin(s) 94) looks redder than mine 每句 2 分，共 4 分。句子中每个小错误(评分参考上题), 整小题不倒扣分。 14. 全题 7 分，评分标准如下： 没有语言错误，文章流畅，结构完整，能按要求较好地写出短文(如有效句子不少于 10 句，字数不少于 70 个字)。写一个特色在少能有七句以上的描写，写两个以上的 特色，每个特色至少能有四句以上的描写。 一等 7 分
没有语言错误，能按题目要求基本写出短文，但文章不流畅，结构拼凑(如特色写得 二等 6 分 很多，但每个特色只写一、两句)．或，文章达到上述要求，但有 1-2 个语言的小错 误。或，有一个动词的错误(如用错时态、单词写不清楚，但句子写出基本意思)。 文章达到一或二等要求，但在有效句子中有 3．4 个的小错误(如名词单复数的问题、 5 分
不影响句子意思的语法问题、大小写的问题)或，有一个严重的错句(不成句) 内容基本达到二、三等要求，但在有效句子中有两句表达不出想表达的意思，或， 有两个严重的错句；或，有 5—6 个小错误； 4分
内容字数和句数基本达到要求二、三等；或，在有效句子中有 7-8 个小错误；或，有 3 分 3 句表达不出想表达的意思；或，有 7 个－8 个小错误。 内容量基本达不到要求并有 3 个左右的错误；或，在有效句子中有 4-5 句表达不出 想表达的意思威严重错句；或，还有 9-10 个以上小错误。 在有效句子中只有 2-3 句能表达的句子意思；或，有效句子有㈨个以上小错误。 内容量基本达不到要求!并在有效句子中有 90%句子表达不出想表达的意思；或只能 按要求表达其中一个句，还有较多以上小错误。或，比上述的错误要多。 答题卷 1. 1) ______________ 4) ______________ 2. 6) ______________ 9) ______________ 9. 71) ________________ 74) ________________ 2) _________________ 5) _________________ 7) __________________ 8) __________________ 10) _________________ 72) ________________ 75) ________________ 77) ____________________ 78) __________________ 73) ________________ 3) __________________ 2分 1分 0分
10. 76) ___________________
79) ____________________ 80) _____________________ 11.
12. 91) _________________________________________________________________________ 92) _________________________________________________________________________
13. 93) _________________________________________________________________________ 94) _________________________________________________________________________ 14. ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________