第一部分：英语知识运用（满分 50 分） 第 1 节语音知识：（每小题 1 分，共 5 分） 从 A,B,C,D 四个选项中，找出其划线部分与其所给的单词划线部分发音相同的选项 1 facial A, factory B rate C vast D advance 2 flight A
, combine B children C wish D examine 3 forward A, bargain B garden C particular D party 4 explore A example B explain C exercise D explanation 5 chew A headache B chemical C school D check 第 2 节，单项选择（15 小题，每小题 1 分，共 15 分） 从 A,B,C,D 四个选项中找出可以填入空白处的最佳选项 6. Smith, ____university student from America, teaches us ______history of western art. A. an ;the B. a, the C. the ; / D. the ;a 7. —Have you heard the story of “The Merchant of Venice”? —No. When and where does the story ______ ? A. take up B. take on C. take place D. take off 8. —Why is Mr. Li so happy this morning? —Because he was honoured with a(n)______ for excellence in teaching. A. present B. gift C. award D. reward 9. I am looking forward to ______ your answer as soon as possible. A. receiving B. being received C. receive D. be received 10. The company was named Gates Hall ______ a man named James Gates A. in need of B. in search of C. with the help of D. in memory of 11. I?m sorry, but I didn?t mean to keep you waiting here for a long time. Can you______ me? A. forgive B. satisfy C. apologize D. gain 12 . Before graduating from Xi?an Jiaotong University she got to a point in her life ______she had to decide whether to continue to get her further education or to get a job. A. that B. what C. which D. where 13. If you ______ go, at least wait until the rain stops. A. can B. must C. should D. would 14. Mr .Wang, what do you expect your son to succeed in ? _____the entrance exam. A. To pass B. Passing C. Get passed D. Pass 15. She?s going to have problems finding a job ______she gets good marks. A. for B. since C. so that D. even if
16. In the end I lost my ______ and shouted at her. A. character B. manner C. benefit D. patience 17. —What do you think of their marriage? —______, if I were Kate, I would not marry him. A. Generally speaking B. I have no idea C. To be honest D. To my surprise 18.To his satisfaction, he got _____people voting for him as he thought . A. twice more B. as twice many C. twice as many D. more than twice 19. While watching television, _______ A. the doorbell rang B. the doorbell rings C. we heard the doorbell ring D. we heard the doorbell rings 20. If you ask me, I would say that I won?t mind ______abroad to enrich my knowledge. A. taking B. to take C. to be taken D. being taken 第 3 节、完形填空 (共 20 小题, 每小题 2 分，计 30 分) 从 A,B,C,D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案 Charlie Chaplin was the first international star of the modern era. He was especially beloved for his Little Tramp 21. He was the first screen artist to write, 22 and perform in his own films; in fact, 23, Charlie Chaplin even wrote the music for his movies. He was also the first artist to use his work to pass a 24 of equality and justice for all — 25 for the "little guy". Charlie Chaplin's career and life made 26 the first global icon (偶像); his too-small hat, his too large shoes and his trademark moustache were instantly 27 by audiences from Chicago to China, from Iowa City to India. And they 28 are today. All of these make Charlie Chaplin the first citizen of our global village. Chaplin, a native of London, was born in 29 on April 16, 1889 to music hall performers. Chaplin only saw his 30 twice until the age of seven. The man 31 him and his mother about a year after Chaplin was 32. During Chaplin's earliest years, his mother was a(n) 33 and performer. Then her voice gave out, her stage career 34, and she began actively 35 Church of England services. At the age of 36, Chaplin's mother was considered as the insane and sent to Cane Hill lunatic asylum (疯人院), and the 37 sent Charlie and his brother to live with his father, 38 had by then stopped all payments of child support. Charlie Chaplin lived with his father only a short time 39 his mother was released from the lunatic asylum and then 40 Charlie and his brother, to live with her once again. 21. A. character 22. A. act 23. A. in case of B.behaviour B. shoot B. in this case C. personality C. direct C. in case D. gentleman D. edit D. in some cases
24. A. possibility 25. A. generally 26. A. him 27. A. believed 28. A. really 29. A. happiness 30. A. brother 31. A. taught 32. A. born 33. A. actor 34. A. ended 35. A. attending 36. A. eight 37. A. mother 38. A. which 39. A. then 40. A. took away
B. message B. widely B. them B. recognized B. always B. luck B. teacher B. left B. young B. artist B. began B. working B. seven B. police B. what B. when B. picked up
C. culture C. especially C. us C. realized C. still C. poverty C. mother C. loved C. ill C. dancer C. broke C. joining C. nine C. family C. he C. before C. took apart D. father D. it
D. promise D. totally
D. known D. ever D. peace
D. expected D. old D. singer D. continued D. asking D. ten D. court D. who D. until D. brought up
snake’s slim body stretches to make space for the animal when it is inside. Many snakes eat birds’ eggs or frogs（青蛙）. Others eat pests（害虫）, mice and other animals that harm crops on farms. Because snakes do this valuable work, you should never kill one. It is too dangerous for you to kill a poisonous one. Leave that job to experts. 41. Which of the following groups of food is usually had by a snake? A. Mice, crops, birds’ eggs. B. Pests, frogs, some animals, plants. C. Birds’ eggs, frogs, all animals, other snakes. D. Mice, frogs, pests, some animals, other snakes. 42. We should not kill a snake because A. it is poisonous B. it can do something useful for man C. it will strike you in return D. we are not experts 43. Snakes may do some valuable work by A. eating pests, mice and some harmful animals B. doing harm to other animals C. eating birds’ eggs and frogs D. both A and C 44. In writing this passage the writer mainly wants us to A. have a better impression(印象) about snakes B. like snakes C. kill snakes with the help of experts D. regard snakes as one of man’s best friends B Once a boy came to ask a fisherman how to become cleverer, because his mother always called him “foolish boy”. “That’s easy,” answered the fisherman. “I know one way to make you become cleverer.” “Really?” “Of course. It is said a fish head is good for brain. If you eat one, you’ll become cleverer indeed. Pay only three pounds for one fish head.” The boy paid him three pounds and the fisherman cut off a fish head and handed it to him. A raw fish head is not good—not even for a hungry boy to eat but the boy ate it up in two gulps. “Do you feel anything?” asked the fisherman. “Not in my head,” said the boy. The boy lay on the ground and thought. “One whole fish costs only two pounds. I had paid him three pounds for the fish head. Why couldn’t I have the whole fish for soup, a head for brain and one pound left over?” He jumped up and shouted at the fisherman. “You thief! You are fooling me!” The fisherman laughed, saying, “The fish head works now, you see.” 45. The boy ate up the raw fish head only in two gulps, because he __________. A. enjoy it B. wanted to taste it
第二部分、阅读理解 (共 25 小题，第一节每小题 2 分，第二节每小题 1 分，满分 45 分) 第 1 节 阅读下面短文，从每题所给的 A.B.C.D 中,选出最佳答案 A
Some snakes eat other snakes, even poisonous ones. The poison does not do them any harm(伤害). Snakes can swallow(吞下) things that are bigger around than they themselves are. This is possible because the jawbones(腭骨) are loosely joined, and the mouth can stretch（伸展）to make room for a fat animal. The
C. took it as a good medicine D. was a foolish boy 46. The boy came to the fisherman in order to __________. A. buy a fish head B. ask the fisherman a question C. buy a whole fish D. A and C 47. The boy paid three pounds. He should have had __________. A. a whole fish B. a fish head and one pound back C. a whole fish and one pound back D. a whole fish, a fish head and one pound back 48. __________ helped the boy become cleverer. A. A good meal B. The raw fish head C. Nothing D. What had happened C Once there was a poor farmer and his farm belonged to(属于) a rich man. One day he brought a basket of apples to the rich man’s house. On the doorsteps, he met two monkeys dressed like children. They jumped onto the basket to eat the apples and threw some on the ground. The farmer politely took off his hat and asked the monkeys to get off. They obeyed(服从) and the farmer went into the house. He asked to see the rich man. A servant took him to the room where the rich man was sitting. "I have brought you the basket of apples you asked for," he said. "But why have you brought a half-empty basket?" the rich man asked. "I met your children outside, and they stole(偷) some of the apples." 49. Why did the farmer bring apples to the rich man? Because A. he was poor B. he liked the rich man C. his farm belonged to the rich man D. the rich man’s children liked apples 50. What did the monkeys do when the farmer was on the doorsteps? A. They jumped and jumped. B. They played. C. They ran away. D. They ate some of the apples. 51. The monkeys left the basket because A. they had thrown apples on the ground B. the farmer had politely asked them to get off C. they were afraid of the hat D. the farmer was angry wit h them 52. How did the rich man feel when he saw the basket? He felt A. pleased B. unhappy C. excited D. moved D Here is a question I have often asked at dinner parties: You're on an island with only one other person, your best friend. He's dying of cancer. In his final days, he tells you, "I have 100,000 dollars in a bank back home. When I die, make sure my son goes to medical school." Then he dies. But his son is a no-good playboy who has no interest in going to medical school
and will waste that money away in a very short time. But your son is entering college, and he is willing to become a doctor. Which one do you give the money to for medical school? I've asked this question of everyone from the president of a famous university to an ordinary young soldier, and it has never failed to get a discussion going. Everyone has an opinion, most of them different, but all of them correct. Sometimes this one topic lasts the whole evening. 53. Which of the following is TRUE to the passage? A. Only the clever people can answer the question rightly. B. Some people refuse to answer such a silly question. C. Everyone at the dinner party seems to be interested in the question. D. Most of the people have the same answer. 54. What the writer often says at dinner parties is _______. A. not a true story B. a true story C. a strange story D. just a joke 55. Why does the writer often ask people such a question? Because ______. A. he wants to find the answer for a research B. he is interested in such a question C. he likes to make fun of people at parties D. he wants to offer people a topic in which everyone could say something 56. Which of the following decisions is most likely NOT correct? A. You give the money to your friend's son. B. You give the money to your son for medical school. C. You keep the money for your future medical care. D. You keep the money for your friend's son.
E Trees are useful to man in three important ways: they give him wood and other useful things, they give him cool places, and they help to stop drought and flood. Unluckily, in many parts of the world, man has not found that the third of these points is the most important. Man wants to make money from trees, so he has cut them down in large numbers, only to find that without them he has lost the best friends he had. And also, he is usually too careless to plant and look after new trees. So the forests slowly disappear. This does not only mean that man will have fewer trees. The results are even worse: for where there are trees, their roots break up soil—make the rain in—and also bind the soil, thus stopping it from being washed away easily; but where there are no trees, the rain falls on hard ground and flows away, causing floods and carrying away the rich top-soil. When all the top-soil is gone, nothing is left but useless desert. 57.The most important points of trees to man is ________.
A. they help him to make money B. they give him cool C. they give him wood and other things D. they help him to stop drought and floods 58.In many places forests slowly disappear because ________ . A. many trees have been cut down by man B. new trees are not well looked after C. man has not paid enough attention to planting trees D. all the above 59.Land becomes desert after all trees are cut down because ________ . A. roots of trees break up the soil B. there are too many rainfalls C. strong winds bring a lot of sand D. there are no longer trees to keep the rain and protect the top-soil. 60.Which title best fits the passage? A. Trees and Man B. The Function of Tree Wood C. How do People do with Trees? D. The Usage of Tree Roots 第 2 节根据对话内容，从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳答案（每小题 1 分， 共 5 分）
A: Hi, Bill! You’re reading the novel again. B: Yes, Tom. I’ll never be tired of it. A: 61____________________________________? B: Three times. Every time I read it, I can always learn something new. A: Really? 62__________________________________________________? B: Charles Dickens. I think he is a great English writer. What about you? A: 63__________________________________________. He is also my favorite foreign writer. Please let me have a look at it.? B: OK, here you are! What do you think of this novel? A: 64__________________________________. I haven’t seen such a novel for long. Where did you buy it? B: In the Rose Bookshop. A: I don’t know where it is. 65______________________________________? B: No. Only 10 minutes walk from here, next to the People’s Cinema. A: Oh, I see. I’m going there to get one, too. Thank you! B: You’re welcome! 选项：A : It’s wonderful B : I have got one
C. How many times have you read it?. D Is it far from here? E How do you like it F Who is the writer? G. So do I 第三部分 写作（共三节，满分 55 分） 第 1 节 单词拼写（共 10 题，每小题 1 分，共计 10 分）
66. He is an agricultural ___________（专家） 。 67. He is such a great man that all of us show our __________（尊重） to him 68. In some culture theme parks ,you can have some pictures taken in the clothing of _____ (少数 民族)people 69. Each classroom in our school is _____________（装备） with a computer, which is helpful to
70. Be careful to _________（避免）making the same mistake. 71. He _______（低声说）to me the news in order not to be heard by others 72. Many of us know the famous saying “________（失败） is the mother of success.” 73. When __________（接近）_the house, they found something unusual, so they stopped
to have a look.
74. This question is___________(相似) to that, so we can solve it easily. 75. There are________ (各种各样的) goods in the supermarket. 第 2 节、短文改错（共 10 分，每小题 1.5 分，计 15 分） 文中共有 10 处错误，错误涉及单词的增加，删除或改写。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字号∧，并在其下面写上该加的词 删除：把多余的词用斜线\划掉 修改：在错误的词下面划一横线，并在该词下面写上修改后的词
Thank you very much for invite me to your birthday party in Saturday morning。I'd like to come and I have to go to my hometown to see my grandparents. They were very old and unluckily they are not in a good health recently. My mother has already made a telephone call to them and promised visit them with me this Saturday .My mother said we will stay at my grandparents' the whole weekend. So I'm real sorry I can't attend your party. I hope you will understand all this. Here I wish you a lot fun on your birthday and much happy returns of the day.
书面表达（满分 30 分）
假如你叫李华，下星期天是你的生日，你准备在家里开一个生日晚会，并邀请部分同学和朋 友参加。晚会 7:30 开始。你家住在幸福路 15 号，乘 32 路或 45 公交车在幸福路站下车，然后向东 走 100 米。你家的房子是红色的门是白色的，很容易找到。请据此信息给你的同学约翰写一封信， 邀请他参加，希望他能来。 注意：1，字数 100 左右， 2，信的开头和结尾已为你写好，不计入总词汇。 Dear John, Next Sunday is my birthday.
Yours, Li Hua
一 1—5 B A C B D 二 6-10:B CCAD 11-15:ADBBD 16-20:DCCCD 三、 21. A。卓别林因其扮演“小流浪汉”的角色而深受大家喜爱。此处 character 指“角色”，符 合句意。behaviour 意为“行为；举止”；personality 指“个性”；gentleman 意为“绅士”。 22 C。卓别林以其自编、自导、自演出名，句中提到了 write(编剧)和 perform(演出)，所以 direct(导演)符合逻辑。act 和 perform 都可指“表演”；edit 意为“编辑”，shoot 可指“拍摄”，都 与上下文不符。 23. D。in some cases 指“在某些情况下”或“有时”。in case of 意为“假设；万一”；in this case 意为“既然这样”；in case 意为“万一”。 24. B。pass a massage 指传递信息；possibility 意为“可能性”；culture 意为“文化”；promise 意为“允诺”。 25. C。卓别林在电影中传达了一种平等和正义的信息，especially(专门)面向小人物。 26. A。全文谈卓别林的生平、事迹，他成为人们的偶像，所以应该选 him，前后逻辑一 致。 27. B。他的小帽子，肥大的鞋子和标志性的小胡子为观众所“认可”。 28. C。用 still 指前面提到的内容在今天仍然被人们接受。 29. C。通过下文看出卓别林的童年是贫困的。 30. D。根据下文可以看出是他父亲，后面讲他和妈妈一起生活。 31. B。上文提到只见过其父亲两次说明其父亲“离开”了他们。 32. A。此处讲述卓别林童年的事情，侧重他爸爸离家的时间是在卓别林出生后一年左 右。 33. D。通过下文“her voice gave out”推断，她应该是一个歌手。 34. A。根据上文看出其演艺生涯结束了。 35. A。attend 意为“出席；参加；参与”。 36. B。从第 45 空所在位置的句子，可以看出是在他七岁的时候。
38. D。此处是非限制性定语从句，先行词为人，所以用 who。 39. C。根据下文看出他妈妈从精神病院出来后把他们接走，说明在妈妈出院前，他们 是和爸爸在一起。 40. B。pick up 指“接走”。take away 指“取走”；take apart 意为“拆开；粗暴对待”；bring up 意 为“教育；培养”。根据句意选 B。 第二部分 阅读理解、 41-44 DBAA
45-48 CBCC 49-52 CDBB 53-56 CADC 57-60 DDDA
61- 65：C F G A D 第三部分：写作 第1节 66 .specialist 71. whispered 第2节 76. invite inviting 77 in on 82.will 78 and but 79. were are 80 去掉 in 后的 a really 84 this these . 85 lot∧of 67 respect 68 minority . 69. equipped 70. avoid various
72 .failure 73. approaching 74 .similar 75.
81. promised ∧to 第3节 Dear John,
Next Sunday is my birthday. I?m going to hold a birthday party at home in the evening. It will start at 7:30.Would you like to come ? I ?v also invited some other classmates of ours and some of my friends. I live at 15 Xing Fu Road. You can take bus No,32 or No ,45,and get off at the stop of Xing Fu Road. Then walk east for 100 metres. It is a red house with a white door. You can?t miss it . I do hope you?ll come. Yours, Li Hua