2012 年重庆一中高 2014 级高二上期半期考试
英 语 试 题 卷
英语试题卷共 11 页，满分 150 分。考试时间 120 分钟。 注意事项： 1.答题前，务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡规定的位置上。 2.答选择题时，
必须使用 2B 铅笔将答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑，如需改动，用橡 皮擦擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号。 3.答非选择题时，必须使用 0.5 毫米黑色签字笔，将答案书写在答题卡规定的位置上。 4.所有题目必须在答题卡上作答，在试题卷上答题无效。
第 I 卷(选择题，共 110 分) 第一部分：听力理解（共三节，满分 20 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时 间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What does the man want? A.some stamps. B.A telephone number. C.The location of the post office. 2. Where are the speakers? A.In the open air. B.In the bookshop C.In a restaurant 3. Who can keep the students awake in class? A. Mr.Jackson. B.Mr.Butler. C.Mr.Bucher. 4. What are the speakers talking about? A. A physics exam. B.An experiment. C. A health exam. 5. Why did the man visit the woman? A. To say sorry to her. B.To borrow some milk. C.To help cook a meal. 第二节(共 12 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 12 分) 听下面 4 段对话，每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前，你将有时间阅读各个 小题，每小题 5 秒钟，听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间，每段对话读两 遍。 请听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. Where is the woman working? A.In a restaurant. B.In a bookstore. C.In a post office. 7. What do we know about the man? A.He is quite lazy. B.He can’t afford to play golf. C.He is busy preparing for his examination. 8. What does the woman enjoy doing on weekends? A.Watching TV. B.Reading. C.Working. 请听第 7 段材料，回答第 9 至 11 题。 9. What is the man probably doing? 三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
A.Buying a car. B.Having his car repaired. C.Renting a car. 10. What is he asked to do before he leaves? A.Have a careful look at the car. B. Pay for the small scratch he’s caused. C.Write down his address on the form. 11. What surprised the man? A.The small scratch. B.The inside of the car. C.The full tank of gas. 请听第 8 段材料，回答第 12 至 14 题。 12. Who is the man? A.A history teacher B.An overseas student. C.A worker. 13. Why does he like the apartment? A.It’s very quiet B.It’s quite big C.It’s near where he works. 14. What will the woman do next? A.Say goodbye to the man B.Clean the kitchen C.Get the man to sign an agreement 请听第 9 段材料，回答第 15 至 17 题。 15. What’s the conversation mainly about? A.The hardships of raising children. B.How to raise kids. C.Being childless or not. 16. What’s the woman’s opinion? A.She would prefer not to have children. B.She is eager to have a child. C.She would rather listen to her husband. 17. What does the man think of raising children? A.A child may spoil a couple’s happiness. B.A child can help keep a family together. C.It takes a lot of time and energy. 第三节(共 3 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 3 分) 听下面一段材料，将第 18 至第 20 三个小题的信息补充完整，每空限填一个 词或一个数。听材料前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各 小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。本段材料读两遍。 听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 Fitness Ⅰ.What is fitness? The old concept: one takes a few 18 and compares your performance to a “standard”. The new concept: one arrives at his or her own conclusion based on individual needs, 19 goals, and different styles. Ⅱ.What are the three basic factors of fitness? They are endurance, 20 , and flexibility. 第二部分：英语知识运用(共两节，满分 50 分) 第一节 单项填空(共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上 将该项涂黑。 21. —What do you think of the movie? —Oh, this is best one ever, which is worth watching second time. 三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
A. /;a B. a; the C. the; a D. the; the 22. Understanding the cultural habits of another nation, especially containing as many different cultures as America is a difficult thing.
A. the one B. one C. it D. either
23. With Barack Obama successfully his presidency in the US election and a new leadership of the ruling Communist Party of China soon , it is the right time for the Obama Administration to rethink its policy on China.
A. defending; to be elected C. defended ; electing B. defending; elected D. defended; to be elected
24. The Swedish Academy announced on Oct 11 that Mo would receive the 2012 Nobel Prize in Literature, him the first Chinese national to win the award.
A. making B. to make B. contributes to C. made C. applies for D. which making D. lead to
25. Meat tooth
A. refers to
someone’s love or fondness for meat.
26. —I am crazy about English now. —But I still remember how you
A. hate B. have hated B. To begin with B. to warn
C. hated C. After all C. warn D. had hated D. At first D. warned
27. It won’t work .
A. Above all
, it’s a bad idea , and secondly it’ll cost too much . of the danger , he still went skating on the thin ice .
29.— Don’t look down upon Bob. He has his own advantages. —Oh, yes. others are weak, he is strong.
A. If A. on account of A. should A. has B. When B. in face of B. will B. have C. Where C. in terms of C. must C. had D. Though D. in case of D. can D. will have
30. She was required by her doctor to wear flat shoes______her back problem. 31. It came as a shock to me that the teacher throw the little kid in rubbish.
32. It is required by law that everyone ______his car checked at least once a year. 33. He was sentenced to 25 months in prison for pocketing public donations that______ gone to the school.
A. should have A. helped B. could have B. helping C. must have C. to help D. might have
34. Thank you for the great difficulty you have had
me with my work.
35. New York City Mayor said it could be four or five days system was running again.
A. until B. before C. when
the biggest transport
36.—We’ve spent too much money recently. —Well, it isn’t surprising. Our friends and relatives______around all the time.
A. are coming B. had come C. were coming D. have been coming
37. _____in the 1800s in the United States, the film became a success when it came out .
A. To set B. Setting C. Being set D. Set
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
38. He hurried to the restaurant to make a reservation, only booked.
A. to tell B. to be told C. telling
it had been fully
39.The biggest online shopping sites in China, Taobao.com and Tmall.com, both of _____are owned by Alibaba , earned 19.1 billion Yuan in total on Singles’Day.
A. them B. which C. that D. what
40. —Why not join us in going hiking tomorrow? —_______________________with a large quantity of homework left unfinished.
A. I feel in no mood for that C That sounds great B. That is a good point D. I have a day off
第二节: 完形填空 （共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分） A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside. “Your son is here,” she said to the old man. She had to 41 the words several times before the patient’s eyes opened. Heavily drugged with sleep because of the pain of his heart 42 , he dimly saw the young uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen tent. He 43 out with his hand. The Marine wrapped his toughened fingers around the old man’s 44 ones, expressing a 45 of love and encouragement. The nurse brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside the bed. All through the 46 the young Marine sat there in the poorly lighted ward(病 房),holding the old man’ hand and offering him words of love and 47 . Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine 48 away and rest a while. He 49 . Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said 50 , only holding 51 to his son all through the night. Along towards dawn, the old man 52 . The Marine released the now 53 hand he had been holding and went to tell the nurse. While she did what she had to do, he waited. Finally, she returned. She started to 54 words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted her . “ 55 was that man?” he asked. The nurse was 56 . “He was your father,” she answered. “No, he wasn’t,” the Marine replied. “I 57 saw him before in my life.” “ 58 why didn’t you say something when I took you to him?” asked the nurse. “I knew right away there had been a 59 , but I also knew he needed his son, and his son just wasn’t here. When I realized that he was too sick to 60 whether or not I was his son , knowing how much he need me , I stayed.” he answered. 41.A.repeat 42.A.hit 43.A.went 44.A.weak 45.A.story 46.A.night 47.A.honour 48.A.take 49.A.continued B.reply B.attack B.put B.little B.message B.day B.praise B.move B.agreed C.remind C.beat C.reached C.smooth C.letter C.morning C.faith C.stay C.refused D.recite D.rate D.handed D.strong D.statement D.afternoon D.sorrow D.put D.insisted
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
50.A.everying 51.A.closely 52.A.escaped 53.A.lifeless 54.A.suggest 55.A.Who 56.A.surprised 57.A.seldom 58.A.Then 59.A.choice 60.A.say B.nothing B.hardly B.died B.hopeless B.supply B.How B.terrified B.never B.Yet B.puzzle B.see C.anything C.gently C.passed C.helpless C.offer C.Where C.confident C.often C.However C.problem C.decide D.something D.tightly D.recovered D.useless D.add D.What D.strange D.sometimes D.Thus D.mistake D.tell
第三部分 阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 请阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。 A Brownie and Spotty were neighbour dogs who met every day to play together. Like pairs of dogs you can find in any neighbourhood, these two loved each other and played together so often that they had worn a path through the grass of the field between their houses. One evening, Brownie’s family noticed that Brownie hadn’t returned home. They went looking for him with no success. Brownie didn’t show up the next day, and, although they made their efforts to find him, by the next week he was still missing. Curiously, Spotty showed up at Brownie’s house alone, barking and jumping. Busy with their own lives, they paid no attention to the nervous little neighbour dog. Finally, one morning Spotty refused to take“no”for an answer. Ted, Brownie’s owner, was continuously bothered by the angry, determined little dog. Spotty followed Ted about, barking all the time, then rushing toward a nearby empty lot and back, as if to say,“Follow me! It’s urgent!” Eventually, Ted followed Spotty across the empty lot as Spotty stopped to race back and bark encouragingly. The little dog led the man to a deserted spot a half mile from the house. There Ted found his beloved Brownie alive, one of his legs crushed in a steel trap(圈套). Frightened, Ted now wished he had taken Spotty’s earlier appeals seriously. Then Ted noticed something. Spotty had done something else besides leading Brownie’s human owner to his trapped friend. In a circle around the injured dog, Ted found some food remains of every meal. Brownie had been fed that week! Spotty had been visiting Brownie regularly, in the hope of keeping his friend alive. Spotty had actually stayed with Brownie to protect him from hunger and other dangers, and keep his spirits up.
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
Brownie’s leg was carefully treated and he soon got well again. For many years thereafter the two families watched the faithful friends chasing each other down that well-worn path between their houses. 61. At the very beginning, Ted paid little attention to Spotty because . A. he was not free at the moment B. he was sure Brownie would be OK C. he didn’t like Spotty at all D. his missing dog made him sad 62. After Ted was brought where Brownie was trapped, he . A. managed to free his dog at once B. was very thankful to Spotty C. regretted not following Spotty earlier D. was angry with the trap-maker 63. The BEST title for this passage might be . A. Dogs in Love B. A Friend in Need C. Humans and Dogs D. Dogs Are Loyal 64. We can infer from the passage that . A. humans and animals depend on each other for comfort B. it’s not right to hunt for animals in any neighbourhood C. Ted has to take better care of his beloved dog later on D. Brownie would have died without Spotty’s timely help
B Attending classes is only part of your English education. To become proficient(精 通的) in English you have to take responsibility and be active in acquiring it . How well you succeed is really up to you. Treat English more like an art than a science. Many people study English as if it were a math or science. They often feel they are trying to solve a problem. Yes, you can study rules, but there are often more exceptions to the rules than there are rules. This doesn’t mean you should try to remember them one by one. Language is living. It breathes, it moves, it grows, and it changes. You have to learn to live it, and to feel it in your soul. You have to make it your own. It has to become part of you. It has to feel natural. __________________________________________ Most people immediately go to their electronic dictionaries when they come across something new. Don’t do it! Try this, instead: try to understand the new word or phrase from the context. The words and ideas around the new word should help you make a good guess. If you still don’t understand, ask someone to explain what it means in English or use an English –English dictionary. I remember using a paper English –English dictionary. Many teachers have noticed that their students remember words much longer when they are forced to search for them in the dictionary. Also, dictionaries in book form generally give more detailed examples than electronic dictionaries. Keep a list of new words and phrases in your notes. Make your own vocabulary lists and review them often. Write sentences to help you remember what they mean. Use these new words and phrases in conversations 三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
and compositions whenever you have a chance. The more you use the words, the more they become your own. 65. We can learn from the second paragraph that _____. A. studying English is like solving a problem B. English learners should remember all the exceptions and rules C. studying math is more difficult than studying English D. studying English is more than studying rules. 66. What would be the most suitable title for the blank? A. Choose the right kind of dictionary B. Don’t hold on to your dictionary so tightly C. Teachers are more believable than dictionaries D. Use your dictionary as regularly as possible 67. We can learn from the last paragraph that ______. A. your own vocabulary lists should be as simple as possible B. practice is important if you want to learn new words C. the more words you include in your vocabulary list , the more they become your own D. sharing your vocabulary lists with each other is a good way of studying 68. The passage was written mainly to _______. A. give suggestions on how to learn new words B. educate readers on the importance of learning English C. give suggestions on how to learn English D. educate readers on the difficulty of learning English C YICHANG, Hubei, July 31(Xinhua) —The Three Gorges Dam has successfully controlled the biggest flood crest(洪峰) on the Yangtze River this year, officials said on Tuesday. The Three Gorges Reservoir reduced the discharge(排出) of floodwater to 44,000 cubic metres per second on Tuesday morning from the previous 48,000 cubic metres, to protect the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Meanwhile, the water level in the reservoir rose from 144.03 metres at midday on Monday to 145.19 metres at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday. “The flood crest passed the Three Gorges Dam smoothly,”said Cao Guangjing, deputy general manager of the China Yangtze Three Gorges Project Corporation(CTGPC). Cao said it was the first time the dam had to control flood crest since construction of the world’s largest dam was completed on May 20 last year. The inflow was 50,000 cubic metres per second on Tuesday, 2,500 cubic metres less than Monday’s peak. It was earlier predicted that inflow would top 56,700 cubic metres per second on Tuesday as more rain was forecast. However, the wind divided the rain clouds on Monday afternoon, said Cao. Water levels on the middle and lower reaches of the river were on the rise, said Cheng Haiyun, general engineer of the Yangtze River Hydrological Bureau. 三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
Hubei Province, where the Three Gorges Project is located, is at risk. The provincial government had given orders to watch over the levees( 堤 坝 ) round-the-clock. The Three Gorges Reservoir is capable of holding 39.3 billion cubic metres of water, including 22.15 billion cubic metres extra in the flood season when it reaches its 175 metres. Most of the flood-prone(易发洪水的) areas are located at the middle and lower reaches, in economically developed regions that are home to 15 million people and contain 1.5 million hectares of farmland. Four major floods have occurred there in the 20th century, with the most recent in 1998 killing 1526 people. 69. The news mainly tells the public that . A. Three Gorges Dam controls the biggest flood crest of the Yangtze River B. the reason why the biggest flood crest on the Yangtze River takes place C. Three Gorges Dam protects the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River D. the biggest flood crest causes the great loss and destruction 70. Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage? A. The water level in the reservoir rose by 1.16 metres as a result of the flood crest. B. What delighted the public was that the flood crest passed the Three Gorges Dam smoothly. C. It was the first time the dam had to control flood crest since its completion. D. The Three Gorges Reservoir is able to hold more than 50 billion cubic metres of water. 71. The Three Gorges Reservoir reduced the discharge of floodwater because . A. water levels on the middle and lower reaches were on the rise B. the water level in the reservoir rose quickly C. this would protect the middle and lower reaches from flood D. more farmland cold be provided with water in dry seasons 72. In which kind of tone probably did the writer report the news? A. Curious. B. Excited. C. Anxious. D. Astonished. D Take part in one of these FUN summer camps. ID Tech Camps offer weeklong courses at locations throughout the US. Our junior courses provide additional time for off-computer activities, ensuring a well-balanced day. Learn from instructors who are passionate about technology. There is a maximum of just 8 students per instructor. Just choose a course. Adventures in Games Design Ages: 7-10 Dates: July 1-July 7 Cost: ＄520 Don’t just play games! Make them! Create your own video game in this fun, exciting video game camp for kids. Design your own arcade or platform game using professional software. Take breaks to play sports outside and do other activities. 三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
Adventures in Programming Ages: 7-13 Date: July4-July10 Cost : ＄750 Let your imagination run wild in this multimedia adventure. Create your own interactive stories, animated adventures and creative comics. Learn drag-and-drop programming basics with scratch (a project of the MIT Media Lab). Computer characters are at your command！Take breaks with supervised outside sports and activities. Adventures in Robotics Ages: 12-15 Date: July4-July10 Cost : ＄1,200 Imagine it, build it and watch it go! Powered by the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education NXT Base Set and Software, our Adventures in Robotics course explore the exciting world of robots! This course will have you create cool robots on your first day. Introduction to Web Design ＆ Photography Ages: 9-12 Date: July 14-July 20 Cost: ＄700 Use a high-end camera and learn the building blocks of web design with Adobe Dreamweaver. Put your photos into your basic website, and then share your creation with your friends and family. The software Adobe Flash may be introduced based on a student’s progress throughout the week. Movie Making Camp Ages : 12-15 Date: July 14-July 20 Cost : ＄1,8000 Are you ready to learn the basics of filming and editing? Shoot with professional cameras and see how much fun creative editing can be with the video editor iMovie . Take home a DVD of your final project to show your family. Please remember it takes filmmakers years to master their skills. Please have realistic project expectations. 73. The passage was written mainly to _______. A. introduce some regularly –used software B. persuade children to learn computer technology C. attract students to courses provided by ID Tech Camps D. give some advice on arranging off-computer activities 74. If a 13-year-old boy wants to take two courses one after another, which courses most suit him? A. “Adventures in Game Design” and “Adventures in Programming”. B. “Adventures in Robotics” and “Adventures in Programming”. C. “Adventures in Game Design” and “Adventures in Robotics”. D. “Adventures in Robotics” and “Movie Making Camp”. 三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
75. If a child takes the course “Introduction to Web Design and Photography”, he /she will do the following EXCEPT________. A. introduce Adobe Flash B. use a high-end camera C. use Adobe Dreamweaver D. work on a basic website 76. We can learn from the passage that _________. A. each instructor will have at least 8 students B. students won’t be allowed to play video games during the courses C. becoming a qualified filmmaker is no easy job D. each student will have a specific course made only for him /her E The high death toll and the unprecedented(空前的) damage that hurricane Sandy left should serve as a reminder that we cannot be short -sighted when it comes to policymaking and climate change . Despite the continuing debate about whether climate change is the direct cause of natural disasters such as hurricane Sandy , there is more than enough evidence to show that global warming is accelerating(加速) ,as year after year extreme weather worsens. Arctic sea ice melted to its smallest extent in satellite records in September, and the US, Middle East and Africa suffered severe droughts this year. Global warming has contributed to the severity(严重) of Sandy, which was the largest diameter Atlantic hurricane on record, and the storm shows once again that we urgently need to understand the relations between climate change and the way we live. Only those blinded by self-interest can fail to see that the rising sea levels, warming atmosphere and changing weather patterns are due to our ever–increasing exploitation of natural resources .However, the global economic downturn has resulted in climate change being ignored. It has not escaped people’s notice that although US president Barack Obama said before Sandy hit that it was going to be a big storm and he was worried about its impact, both he and Mitt Romney failed to address climate change in their televised debates . Romney has even questioned whether human activity is causing climate change. With the world’s largest economy focusing on the need to create jobs and Europe involved in its debt crisis, the economic crisis has given the impression that climate change , though an issue that may fatally affect our future in the long run, can be shelved when we have something of immediate concern at hand to be dealt with . The world’s total population reached 7 billion on Oct 31 in 2011 and this figure will continue to rise. While looking for ways to protect ourselves in the face of nature’s anger, we should at the same time examine our own role in the growing severity of natural disasters and our effect on the environment .And this has to begin with sensible decision –making . 77. You would most likely find the article in . A. a newspaper B. a travel journal C. a scientific magazine D. a geography textbook 三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
78. We can learn from the text that ________. A. Sandy is undoubtedly caused by climate change B. Sandy is the most damaging hurricane in history C. We can’t ignore the fact that climate change has something to do with the way we live. D. People pay more attention to climate change than to economic crisis. 79. We can infer from the text that President Obama _________. A. believed that climate change led to Hurricane Sandy B. thought climate change was more urgent than economic crisis C. doubted whether human activity was causing climate change D. didn’t attach much importance to climate change 80.The underlined word "shelved" in the last paragraph but one most probably means_____. A. laid aside B. solved C. put forward D. turned down 第 II 卷 非选择题（共 40 分） 第四部分 写作(共三节，满分 40 分) 第一节 单词拼写 (共 l O 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 1 0 分) 81. They have made a major (突破)in cancer research . 82. Most of the buildings here are rather unattractive, but this church is an (例 外). 83. I will be very (感激的) if you could help me this time 84. The witness gave an specific (描述) of what he saw last night . 85. I left him ,______ (坚决的 never to set foot in that house again . 86. This is their way of ______(简化)complex problems. 87. The price of the houses has actually______(加倍)over the past few years. 88. She_______(相似 her mother in the way she moves her hands when she talks. 89. He has a _______(名声) for laziness. 90. Without protection, some animals will be ______(灭绝的)in the near future 第二节 课文填空 （共 5 小题，每题 1 分，共 5 分） He was driving a lorry load of bananas 91 he came off the road at a bend and fell three hundred metres down the mountain. 92 he survived. He was in hospital for months. Then, a few years later, he was called out in the night to help pull people out of a bus which had 93 at la curva del Diablo. This last experience had a 94 effect on Timoteo. He realized that he was lucky to be alive himself, and felt that it was his 95 in life to help others. 第三节书面表达。 （共 25 分） 现在越来越多人选择在网上找工作。 请你就此现象以“Hunting for a Job on the Internet”为题，写一篇英语短文，并发表自己的看法。内容包括： 1. 人们宁愿网上找工作而不愿选择传统的方法。 2. 网上找工作的原因 1）方便 2）简单 3） 成功率高 4）失败也不会难堪 3. 你对网上找工作的看法：…… 注意：1．词数 100 词左右； 2． 可适当增加细节，使其连贯完整
2012 年重庆一中高 2014 级高二上期半期考试（本部） 审题人:祝晓英
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
英 语 答 案
2012.11 16-17 AB
单选： 21-25 CBAAA 31-35 ABABB 完型： 41-45 ABCAB 51-55 DBACA 阅读： 61-64 ACBD 73-76 CDAC 单词拼写： 81. breakthrough 84. account 87. doubled
26-30 CBDCA 36-40 DDBBA
46-50 ACBCB 56-60 ABADD
65-68 DBBC 77-80 ACDA
82. exception 85. determined 88. resembles
83. grateful 86. simplifying 89. reputation 90. extinct
课文填空：91. when 94 .profound
92.Somehow 95. mission
Nowadays more and more people would rather look for a job on the Internet than in the ads of newspapers or in a job market. There are many reasons for their preference, one of which is that a job hunter can find a job conveniently without recommendations from relatives or friends, or registration at an employment exchange. Besides, a job hunter can get a job by simply going through the ads online and sending resumes by an E-mail. Finally, the success rate is very high, and even if one fails to find a job, it can spare him the embarrassment of being rejected. As for me, I believe that with the increasing popularity of the Internet, this new way will win favor among more and more jobless people and laid-off workers for its convenience, efficiency and high success rate.
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
— — — — — — — — — — — — —密— — — — — — — — — — —封 — — — — — — — — — —线— — — — — — — — — — — —
2012 年重庆一中高 2014 级高二上期半期考试
英 语 答 卷
听力 （共 3 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 3 分）
18.______________ 19._____________ 20._______________ 第四部分 写作 (共三节，满分 40 分) 第一节 单词拼写(共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 1 0 分) 81. 86. 82. 87. 83. 88. 84. 89. 85. 90. 95.
考号 班次 姓名 顺序号
第二节 课文填空 （共 5 小题，每题 1 分，共 5 分） 91. 92. 93. 94. 第三节 书面表达。 （共 25 分） Hunting for a Job on the Internet
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼
高[考γ 试≌题.库 www.gkstk.com
三峡广场立海大厦 25 楼