高中倒装句练习 1. Never in my life such a thing. A. I have heard of or seen B. I had heard of or seen C. have I heard of or seen D. did I hear of or seen C Never 放在句首，句子倒装，把完成时的助动词提前 2. Seldom TV du
ring the day. A. they watch B. are they watching C. have they watched D. do they watch D seldom 放在句首，句子倒装，此句应为一般现在时 3. Not until his comrades criticized him to admit his mistake. A. does he begin B. did he begin C. began he D. had he begun B Not until 在句首，倒装，时态为过去时。 4. Not only a promise, but also he kept it. A. did he make B. he made C. does he make D. has he made A Not only 在句首，倒装，由后半句知，是过去时。 5. nor read English. A. Can’t he either write B. He can neither write C. Can he neither write D. Neither he can write B neither?nor?既不??也不?? 6. Only when thousands of flowers bloom together . A. spring will be considered here B. could spring be considering here C. can spring be considered here D. spring can be considered here6． C only 修饰时间状语从句，主句倒装。 7. his appearance that no one could recognize him. A. So was strange B. Was so strange C. So strange was D. Strange so was 7．C 表语提前，句子倒装。 8. and caught the mouse. A. Up the cat jumped B. The cat up jumped C. Up jumped the cat D. Jumped up the cat 8．C up，副词在句首，句子全倒装。 9. “It was cold yesterday.” “ .”Which of the following is wrong. A. So it was B. So is it today C. So was it the day before D. So it did D A 的结构表示：昨天确实很冷 10. and the lesson began. A. In came Mr. Brown B. Mr. Brown in came C. In came he D. Came in Mr. Brown A in 作副词在句首，句子全倒装。 11. On the wall two large portraits. A. hangs B. hang C. hanged D. are hanging B 地点状语放在句首，会倒装，主语是 portraits，动词用原形。 12. Never such a wonderful place as Hangzhou. A. have I seen B. I have seen C. Had I seen D. I had seen 13. she was very brave. A. Girl as she was B. As she was a girl C. A girl as she was D. Girl as was she
13．A as 引导的让步状语从句，表语提前时，名词前无冠词。 14. Little that she was seriously ill herself. A. Susan knew B. did Susan know C. knew SusanD. was Susan known B 否定词 little 在句首，句子倒装。 15. Such the results of the experiments. A. is B. was C. are D. as be C such 在句首，句子全倒装，主语是 experiments，所以用 are 16. I didn’t read the notice. . A. So did he B. Neither didn’t he C. Nor did he D. He didn’t ,too C nor 这里等于 neither，此句表他也没注意到这个通知。 17. , I would have phoned you. A. If I knew it B. Had I known it C. If I know it D. Did I know it B 此句是虚拟语气， 由后半句知， 是对过去事实的假设。 从句为 if I had known it 可把 if 去掉， had 提前，变成倒装句。 18. “They have done a good job.” “ .” A. So they have done B. So they have C. So have they D. So is it B so+主语+助动词，表??确实??。 19. Now your turn to recite the text. A. there is B. has come C. comes D. will come now 放在句首，句子全倒装，用一般现在时。 20. Hardly the railway station when the train started. A. did I reach B. had I reached C. I reached D. I had reached B hardly + had+主语+过去分词+when+句子 21. “I like to watch TV plays, but I don’t watch TV every evening. ” “ .” A. So do I B. So I do C. I do so D. So it is with me D 句中既有肯定含义，又有否定含义，此时用 so it is with sb.表前面的情况也适用于另一个 人。 22. Rarely such a silly thing. A. have I heard of B. I have heard of C. hear I of D. was I heard of 22．A 否定副词 rarely 放在句首，句子倒装助动词提前。 23. the rain stop, the crops would be saved. A. Did B. Should C. Would D. Will B 此句虚拟语气，倒装时 should 提前，去掉 if. 24. Seldom play chess. A. we B. we will C. do we D. will we C 道理同第 2 题。 25. Only after his death considered correct. A. was his theory B. his theory was C. did his theory D. had his theory A 此句属 only 放在句首修饰时间状语，主句倒装结构，又因是被动含义，所以选 A。 26. Albert Einstein cared little for money. Professor Wang. A. Either did B. So was C. So did D. Neither did D neither+助动词+主语，表“另一人也不??” ，因前句有否定词 little，所以用 neither。
27. the plane. A. Flew down B. Down flew C. Down was flying D. Down flying B 副词 down 在句首，句子会倒装。 28. I don’t think Jack will come today. . A. or Mary does B. Mary will either C. and Mary doesn’t D. nor will Mary D 句意为：我认为 29. “Where is your father?” “Oh, .” A. here comes he B. here does he come C. he here comes D. here he comes D here 放在句首，倒装。由于主语是代词，只把副词提前，构成部分倒装。 30. he realized it was too late to return home. A. No sooner it grew dark than B. Hardly did it grow dark when C. I t was not until dark that D. I t was until dark that C 此句是强调句型，句意为：直到天黑他才意识到天太晚了，不能回家了。 31. ______ today, he would get there by Friday. A. Would he leave B. Were he leaving C. Were he to leave D. Had he left
这是省略连词 if 的表示将来虚拟的倒装结构。根据所讲过的表示将来的虚拟句的结构：should + do 或 were to do ，故首先应该排除 A 和 D，而 B 则表示进行的虚拟机构，因而正确的选项应该是 C.
32. ____ been asked to sing an English song.? A. Never before have I B. Before have I never? C. Have never I D. I never have?
B. Before have I never 不能用倒装语序，排除。 C. Have never I,语序错误。 D. I never have,never 位置错误。A. Never before have I,否定副词 never 置于句首，句子语序倒装，结构正确，为正确答案。
33. By no means ____ look down upon the disabled.? A. should we B. we should C. we shall D. we ought
A.by no means 带否定意义，放在句首时句子部分倒装。
34. ____ that it was made into a film. A. So great the success of the book was B. So successful the book was C. So the book was successful D. So great was the success of the book
本题考点是倒装。so great 提前，句子部分倒装，因此选 D.
35. ____ for your help, I'd never have been able to achieve such a success.? A. If I had not been ? B. Had it not been? C. If it were not ? D. Had it not
B.根据句意和时态，前半句应为“If it had not been for your help” 当虚拟条件句的谓语动词含有 were, had, 。 should 时，可以省略 if, 将 were, had, should 移至主语的前面。