Past Particles Used as the Object Complement
过去分词作定语 1. 意义 ：被动或完成 及物动词的过去式：被动、被动完 成 e.g. The book written by Luxun is very interesting. 不及物动词的过去式：完成 th
e fallen leaves, a retired worker
单个过去分词：名词前 过去分词短语：名词后 a broken window a window broken by Tom
如果被修饰的词是由every / some / any / no + thing / body / one所 构成的复合代词或指示代词those 或these等时，即使是单一的过去 分词作定语，也要放在被修饰词的 后面。 e.g. There is nothing changed here since I left this town.
The book written by Luxun is very interesting. =The book which/that was written by Luxun is very interesting.
过去分词作表语一般用来表示感受或状 态（系动词+过去分词) e.g. He is very excited now. 可以用作表语的常见的过去分词有： delighted, disappointed, upset, astonished, excited, frightened, experienced, interested, qualified, puzzled, exhausted, satisfied
Now when people refer to England you find Wales included as well. find they include Wales in England include A (in/among B) 使A成为B的一部分
Finally the English government tried in the early 20th century to form the United Kingdom by getting Ireland connected in the same peaceful way.
connecting Ireland with Great Britain
connect A with B 结合
过去分词作宾补的结构是什么？ 作宾补的过去分词与宾语是什么关系？ 哪些词后面可以接宾语和宾语补足语？ “使役动词 have + 宾语＋过去分词” 有几种含义 ？ 5. 过去分词作宾补与现在分词作宾补的 区别是什么？ 6. 练习 1. 2. 3. 4.
find Wales included get Ireland connected
find/get …+ object (宾语)+past participle(过去分词)
1.及物动词（短语）的过去分词用 作宾语补足语时，宾语即是过去分 词的逻辑宾语，宾语和过去分词之 间存在逻辑上的被动关系。
e.g. I want the letter posted. He found his new bike stolen. You must get your homework finished by 10 o’clock.
2. 少数不及物动词如 go, change, fall 等的过去分词作宾语补足语时， 仅表示动作完成。因此，宾语与过 去分词之间不存在逻辑上的被动关 系。 E.g. She found her necklace gone on her way home. 在回家的路上，她发现项链不见了。
① have, get, make, leave 带有“致使” 含义的动词 e.g. I have had my bike repaired.
② see, hear, watch, feel, think , find,
notice , observe 表示感觉和心理状 态的词
e.g. When we got to school, we saw the door locked.
③ like, want, wish, expect, order表示 “希望、愿望、命令等意义的词语 e.g. Everyone wishes the problem solved as soon as possible.
“使役动词 have + 宾语＋过去分词” 的几种含义 1. 意为“主语请别人做某事”。 e.g. He wants to have his eyes examined tomorrow. 他明天想去检查眼睛。（“检查” 的动作由医生来进行）
2. 意为“主语遭遇、遭受某一不愉 快、不测的事情”。 E.g. Be careful, or you'll have your hands hurt. 当心，否则会弄伤手的。
3. 意为“使完成某事”，事情既可 以是别人做完，也可以由主语参与 完成。例如： He had the walls painted this morning. 他今早把墙漆了。 （主语自己可能参与）
区分过去分词作宾补与现在分词作 宾补 一般说来，过去分词作宾语补足语 时，宾语是动作的承受者；现在分 词作宾语补足语时，宾语是动作的 执行者。
试比较： I found him lying on the grass just now. 我刚才发现他躺在草坪上。 I found him knocked down by a car. 我看到他被车撞了。
1. In the past few years, we have had many trees _____ around our school. A. plant B. planted C. planting D. being planted
2. --- I can’t see the words on the blackboard. --- Perhaps you need __________.
A. to have your eyes examined
B. to examine your eye
C. to have examined your eyes
D. your eyes to be examined
3. She was glad to see her child well _____ care of. A. take B. to be taken C. taken D. taking
从A、B、C、D中选出最佳选项。 1. To learn English well, we should find C opportunities to hear English ______ as much as we can. (江苏 2008) A. speak C. spoken B. speaking D. to speak
2. —Did Peter fix the computer himself? —He ______, because he doesn’t know C much about computers. (安徽 2007) A. has it fixed B. had fixed it C. had it fixed D. fixed it B while you 3. Don’t leave the water ______ brush your teeth. (天津 2004) A. run B. running C. being run D. to run
4. He looked around and caught a man ______ his hand into the D pocket of a passenger. (2004北京春) A. put B. to be putting C. to put