适用学科 适用区域 知识点 教学目标 教学重点 教学难点
英语 陕西 西安
课时时长 （分钟） 60
动词 ing 形式的被动语态，名词辨析，动词辨析，动词短语辨析 掌握选修七 unit
3 重点词汇，短语，句型。同时，训练阅读理解能力和综 合语言能力。 掌握选修七 unit 3 重点词汇，短语，句型。同时，训练阅读理解能力和综 合语言能力。 训练阅读理解能力和综合语言能力。
考点/易错点 1 重点单词 1. witness ① vt.目击,作证,证明 1. We all came to witness history and watch the historic flight of teacher Christa McAuliffe. 我们聚集一起见证历史，观看教师克里斯塔?麦考利夫历史性的飞行。 2. Did anyone witness the robbery? 有人亲眼看到那次抢劫了吗? witness an accident, a murder, a quarrel 目击一事故、谋杀事件、一场争吵 ②vi. 作证人 He witnessed to having seen the man enter the building. ③n. 证人,目击者,证据,证明,证词 Life without a friend is death without a witness 在世无朋友,死后无证人。 The witness stated the facts very clearly. 证人把事实陈述得很清楚。 give witness on behalf of sb 替…作证 be a witness to …. 是…的目击者 witness to sth doing sth (在法庭上)作证 bear / give witness to sth 作证支持某人 2. accommodation n. 膳宿,旅馆房间;容纳,提供,适应 Accommodation is expensive in this city. 这个城市住房昂贵。 I will do my utmost to help you find accommodation. 我将尽我最大之力帮你找到住处。 Can I raise a point about accommodation? 我可以提出一个关于膳宿供应的看法吗
To look for accommodation 寻找住处 Provide food and accommodation for sb 向某人提供食宿 3. abandon abandon vt. 抛弃,离弃,遗弃;放弃 In his early days he abandoned medicine for literature. 他早年弃医学文。 The broken bike was found abandoned by the river side. 人们发现那辆损坏的脚踏车被扔在河边。 The scientist abandoned his research for lack of fund. 这位科学家因缺少资金而放弃了研究工作。 I would never abandon my friends. 我永远不舍弃我的朋友。 Only weak and cowardly natures abandon themselves to sorrow. 只有那些软弱怯懦之人才?沉溺于忧伤之中。 She abandoned herself to a diet and lost thirty pounds. 她沉迷于减肥而且减了三十磅 。 4. reflect reflect vi &vt reflection vt. 反射,反映 vi. 反射,映出,思考 The still water reflected the full moon. 恬静的水面映出一轮圆月。 He reflected that he had no right to do this. 他经深思后明白自己无权做这件事。 Lanny continued to reflect upon it. 兰妮接着考虑这件事。 A man’s action reflects his thought. 一个人的行为反映出他的思想。 5. taste n. 味道,品味,味觉,感受, 爱好 vt / vi 尝起来/ 品尝 Our dining-room tries to cater to all passengers' tastes. 我们的餐厅尽力满足所有旅客的口味。 A taste for adventure.爱好冒险 Beer tastes bitter .啤酒的味道是苦的。 6. narrow n. 狭窄部分,海峡,隘路 a. 狭窄的,精密的,有限的,勉强的,眼光短浅的 They had to worm their way through the narrow tunnel.他们得钻过狭窄的隧道. He was so narrow that he could see through a keyhole with two eyes. 他眼光狭窄，竟然能够用两只眼睛透过一个钥匙孔来看。 A lane is a narrow country road which winds between fields,connecting villages. lane 亦指郊外的狭窄小路,蜿蜒穿过田间,连接各个村落. 7. scare scare vt. 恐吓，使惊吓 scared adj. 惊吓的，恐惧的 be scared of (doing) sth /to do sth Don’t let the size of the task scare you. 这么多任务，别吓坏了你。 There was a bomb scare during the procession. 在列队行进时因怀疑有炸弹而引起恐慌. I am not a bit scare of him. 我一点也不怕他。 I'm scared to look down from the top of a tall building. 我害怕从高楼楼顶朝下看。 考点/易错点 2 重点短语 1．a pack of 一盒,一包;一伙…,一群… He took a pack of cigarettes from his shirt pocket.
他从衬衣口袋里取出一包纸烟。 The book told a pack of lies. 这本书是一大堆谎言。 A pack of hounds chased the fox. 一群猎犬追捕狐狸。 I had a pack of cards. 我有一副扑克牌。 I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. 我一天抽一包香烟。 2. be about to be about to 表示即将发生的动作，意为“即将,正要,正准备,正打算”，不与具体的表将来 时间的副词或副词性短语连用，但可以与 as 或 when 引导的时间状语连用。 I was about ready to give up when the good news came. 当好消息传来时我正打算放弃。 Something unusual was about to happen. 某种不寻常的事正要发生。 We all felt that our luck was about to turn. 我们都以为我们的运气要转变了。 He is about to turn on the light. 他就要把灯打开。 3. come on 跟着来,开始,出台,上演 快点,赶快 The generals and soldiers came on in spite of heavy fire. 官兵冒着猛烈的炮火继续前进。 Fly the kite when a thunderstorm appears to be coming on. 在暴风雨即将来临的时候去放风筝。 与 come 相关的短语： come about 发生 come across 偶然遇见 come forth 出来，涌现 come out 出版， （花）开 come through （电话）接通 come up 走近，上升 come to 总计 come up with 赶上，补充 4. in the distance 在远处,在很远的那边 We heard the bell striking 2 o' clock in the distance. 我们听见远处的钟在敲两点。 The sound of the motorbike faded away in the distance. 摩托车的声音在远处逐渐消失了。 5. ahead of (空间上/时间上)在……之前, 比…好/强 Ahead of us was a big river. Time here is 9 hours ahead of London. 这儿时间比伦敦早九个小时 He is ahead of me in Chinese. get ahead of 超越 By working hard he got ahead of the rest of the class. 6. at the time 当时 Admittedly, he didn’t know that at the time. 无可否认,他当时并不知道。 You didn't know how eager she was at the time. 你不了解她当时急切的心情。 At the time from 11 p. m to 1 a. m. 子时时分 7. sort out 分类,清理;澄清,解决(问题/困难) Just dump everything over there I'll sort it out later. 先把东西都堆在那边--我等会儿再整理. I sort out the mail.
我分拣邮件。 8. 与 throw 相关的短语： throw cold water on 泼冷水 throw off throw over 回棋，变换 throw away throw down 打倒，推翻 throw up 9. 与 out of 相关的短语： out of breath 上气不接下气 out of date 过时的 out of control 失控 out of question 毫无疑问 out of the question 不可能的 out of repair 失修 10. be/ become aware of / that… be/ become (well) aware of / that…对…知道，明白；意识到 I want you to be aware of the situation before it affects you. "我希望在情况影响你前,你能察觉到。" I’m very much aware of the lack of food supplies. 我深知食物贮备不足。 I am well aware that he is the one I should turn to. 我很清楚他就是我要求助的人。 11. upside down upside down adv.颠倒,混乱上下翻转的 She was right! It was upside-down! 她说得对!是挂倒了! Everything in the room was turned upside down. 室内的一切都被搞得乱七八糟。 He turned the table upside down. 他把桌子弄翻了。 The children turned the house upside down. 孩子们把屋里弄得乱七八糟。
抛弃，摆脱 浪费，拒绝 呕吐
考点/易错点 3 重点句型 1.…but where the reef ended, there was a sharp drop to the sandy ocean floor. 在本句中 where 引导的是状语从句。 A cinema is a building where film is shown. 电影院是放电影的馆所。 You shall put it up where we all can see it. 你该把它挂在我们大家都能见到的地方。 We’ll pick up where we finished yesterday. 我们从昨天停止的地方继续进行。 2. It took over half an hour to get the boat back to James. 用了半个多小时的时间才把船划回到詹姆斯身边。 这是一个 It takes (sb.) some time/sth. to do sth. 的固定句式，take 意为“花费、需要”，take 前 也可用具体名词作主语。 It takes him three hours to do his homework everyday. 他每天要用三个小时的时间做作业。 It takes (sb.) some time/sth. to do sth. 的固定句式，take 意为“花费、需要”，take 前也可用具 体名词作主语。 It takes him three hours to do his homework everyday. 他每天要用三个小时的时间做作业。 It takes quite a bit of time to get from London to Glasgow. 从伦敦到格拉斯哥要花很多时间. 考点/易错点 4 疑难解析 as, when 和 while 1) as 强调主从句中谓语动词所表示的动作同时发生。 从句表示"随时间推移"连词能用 as， 不用 when 或 while。 As the day went on, the weather got worse.
日子一天天过去，天气越变越坏。 2) when 可表示瞬间、时间段，主从句动作同时发生，也可以先后发生。当从句的动作发 生于主句动作之前，只能用 when 引导这个从句，不可用 as 或 while。 When you have finished your work, you may have a rest. 3) as, when 引导短暂性动作的动词。 Just as / Just when / When I stopped my car, a man came up to me. while 用于同时进行的两个延续性动作相伴发生，常对同类动作进行对比。
【例题 1】 【题干】_______ to sunlight for too much time will do harm to one’s skin. A. Exposed 【答案】C 【解析】本句中 expose 与 one's skin 是动宾关系，根据句意，应该是皮肤被暴露在阳光下， 所以要用动词-ing 形式的被动形式作主语，故答案为 C。 【例题 2】 【题干】The bird ___ escaped. I didn’t mind at home. B. Having exposed (上海, 2002) C. Being expose D. After being exposed
【答案】being caught being left 【解析】V-ing 形式的被动式既可作动词的宾语, 也可作介词的宾语。
【例题 3】 【题干】_________ the whole story, Jane decided not to see the film. A. Having been told Telling 【答案】A 【解析】先被告诉了故事的内容再决定不去看电影，分词动作发生在句子的谓语动词之前 B. Having told C. Been told D.
1. ________ that it was going to snow, the climbers decided to put off their attempt on the highest mountain. A. Having told B. Having been told C. Tell D. Telling 2. The squirrel was lucky that it just missed ________. A. catching B. to be caught C. being caught D. to catch 答案：A C 解析：1.动名词的完成被动式表示非谓语动作发生在谓语动作之前。 2.被抓住，所以用动名词的一般被动式 【巩固】
1. ________ many times, he finally understood it. A.Told B. Telling C. Having told
D. Having been told
2. Your car needs ____________(fill). 你这车要充气 This city deserves _____________(visit). 这座城市值得光顾一下。 The problem requires ___________ (study)carefully.这个问题需要认真研究。 The trees want ___________ (water).这些树需要浇水了。 答案：1.D 2． filling visiting studying watering 解析：1 尽管被告诉了多次，他还是犯同样的错误。被告诉发生在犯错误之前 2.在 want，need，require，deserve 等动词之后作宾语时，常用动名词的主动式表示被动意 义。 【拔高】 1. __________ by others when you do nothing wrong at all is quite a bad experience. A. Having been misunderstood B.Being misunderstood C. Having understood D. Misunderstood 2. Tony was very unhappy for _________ to the party. （2000, 上海） A. having not been invited B. not having invited C. having not invited D. not having been invite 3 The country has already sent up three unmanned spacecraft, the most recent _________ at the end of last March. A. has been launched B. having been launched C. being launched D. to be launched 答案： 解析：现在分词的被动完成式(having been done) 作状语，当分词与句子的主语构成被动关 系，且此分词动作（明确地）发生在句子的谓语动词之前或持续发生一段时间（或持续发生 多次）时可用现在分词的被动完成式(having been done) 作状语。
本节课重点讲解了选修七 unit3 重点单词、短语及句型。这些是我们在使用时容易犯错的地 方，也是命题者考查的重点。同时，通过基础知识的积累和巩固运用，达到综合掌握各种技 能的目的。始终坚持基础知识积累，能力提升综合发展的教学思路，指导学生做最有效的复 习和进步。结合各种题型训练，培养训练阅读理解能力和综合语言能力。
【基础】 1. __________ adj.每年的；按年度计算的/n.年刊；年鉴 2. __________ n.目击者；证人；证据 vt.当场见到；目击 3. __________ vi.大叫；呼喊 n.叫声；喊声
4. pack n.__________ 5. flee vi.________________ 6.drag vi.______________ 7. ________ n._______________ 8. tongue n._______________ 9. ________ vt_________________ 10. relationship n.________________ 11. rent vi______________ 12. net n.______________ 13. ________ vt._______________ 14. pure adj.______________________ 15. magic n.________________________ 16. beauty n.________________ 17. ________ adj.意识到的；知道的 18. vivid adj._______________________ 19. ________ adj.有毒的 20. narrow adj.________________ 21. sharp adj.______________ 22.________ vt.恐吓 vi.受惊吓 23. ________ adj.浅的；肤浅的；浅显的 24. entry n.____________ 25. ________ adj.使人敬畏的；令人畏惧的 重点短语 1. ________ （表示空间）在……前面； （表示时间）先，预先， 2. ________ 比……提前，比……；更早 3. ________ 向……瞄准 4.________ 帮助……（摆脱困难危难） ；协助；使……脱离困境 5. be/become aware of ________ 6. ________吓死了 7.sort out ________ 8. float up to ________ 9. look forward to________ 10. stop sb. (from) doing sth. ________ 11. ________ 在此期间，与此同时 12. upside down ________13. in the distance ________ 14. get close to ___________15. a witness to sth.___________ ___________.认真思考某事，沉思某事 17. a reflection on ________________ 18. ___________ 知道……；明白；意识到 19. be/become aware that_________________…… 20. ___________.从某人哪里租用某物 21. rent sth. (out) to sb._______________ 22. be scared of sb./sth.________________ 23. ___________.害怕发生某种行为 24. be scared to do sth._______________ 25. be scared that 害怕…… 26. ____________________进步；进行；继续下去；请随便……
27. look ahead_____________________ 28. ____________________ 帮某人干某事 29. cannot help doing sth._________________ 30. help oneself (to sth.) ________________ 31. help sb. with sth. 帮助某人做某事 32. hold back _________________ 33. hold on _________________【巩固】用 when 、as 、while 填空 1．___________ you have finished your work, you may have a rest. 2．____________ I stopped my car, a man came up to me. 3．_____the day went on, the weather got worse. 4．______________ was walking down the street ,I met an old friend . 【拔高】阅读理解 There are two types of people in the world.Although they have equal degree of health and wealth and other comforts of life，one becomes happy and the other becomes unhappy.This arises from the different ways in which they consider things，persons，events and the resulting effects upon their minds. People who are to be happy fix their attention on the convenience of things： the pleasant parts of conversation，the well prepared dishes，the goodness of the wine and the fine weather.They enjoy all the cheerful things.Those who are to be unhappy think and speak only of the opposite things.Therefore ， they are continually dissatisfied.By their remarks ， they sour_the_pleasure_of_society， offend(hurt) many people ， and make themselves disagreeable everywhere.If this turn of mind was founded in nature，such unhappy persons would be the more to be pitied.The intention of criticizing and being disliked is perhaps taken up by imitation(模 仿)． It grows into a habit， unknown to its possessors.The habit may be strong， but it may be cured when those who have it realize its bad effects on their interests and tastes.I hope this little warning may be of service to them，and help them change this habit. Although in fact it is chiefly an act of the imagination，it has serious results in life since it brings on deep sorrow and bad luck.Those people offend many others; nobody loves them，and no one treats them with more than the most common politeness and respect.This frequently puts them in bad temper and draws them into arguments.If they aim at getting some advantages in social position or fortune，nobody wishes them success.Nor will anyone start a step or speak a word to favor their hopes.If they bring on themselves public objections，no one will defend or excuse them，and many will join to criticize their wrongdoings.These should change this bad habit and be pleased with what is pleasing， without worrying needlessly about themselves and others.If they do not，it will be good for others to avoid any contact with t2 耀 m.Otherwise，it can be disagreeable and sometimes very inconvenient，especially when one becomes mixed up in their quarrels. 1．People who are unhappy ________. A．always consider things differently from others B．usually are affected by the results of certain things
C．usually misunderstand what others think or say D．always discover the unpleasant side of certain things 2．The underlined phrase “sour the pleasure of society” in Paragraph 2 most nearly means “________”． A．have a good taste with social life B．make others unhappy C．tend so scold others openly D．enjoy the pleasure of life 3．We can conclude from the passage that ________. A．we should pity all such unhappy people B．such unhappy people are dangerous to social life C．people can get rid of the habit of unhappiness D．unhappy people can not understand happy persons 4．If such unhappy persons insist on keeping the habit，the author suggests that people should ________. A．prevent any communication with them B．show no respect and politeness to them C．persuade them to recognize the bad effects D．quarrel with them until they realize the mistakes 5．In this passage，the writer mainly ________. A．describes two types of people B．laughs at the unhappy people C．suggests the unhappy people should get rid of the habits of unhappiness D．tells people how to be happy in life
答案:基础：略 巩固 1. When 2. When (As) 3. As 4. When (while) 注：近几年来模考题中经常出现一类情况，及把 while 放在句首表示“尽管”意思； E.g. While there are many candidates, there is only one who can be admitted. 拔高 1．答案 D 解析 推理判断题。从第二段“Those who are to be unhappy think and speak only of the opposite things.”可以看出另一些人为什么感到不幸福。 2 答案 B 解析 词义猜测题。从该短语后的“...offend (hurt) many people，and make themselves disagreeable everywhere”可以猜出“sour the pleasure of society”的正确含义。 3 答案 C 解析 推理判断题。从第二段中倒数第二句话“The habit may be strong，but it may be cured...”可以判断出人们可以改变不幸福的脾性。
4 答案 A 解析 推理判断题。从第三段的倒数第二句话可以看出作者的态度。 5 答案 C 解析 主旨大意题。本文主要讲的是那些感觉不幸福的人处处冒犯别人，若长此以往，则 只能处于被孤立的境地，所以他们应改变自己的习惯。