非谓语动词专项练习 180 题
非谓语动词专练（一） 1.Tell Mary that there's someone _______for her at the door. A. waiting B. waited C. waits D. to wait
2.There is a big dog _______to a fence out
side the house. A. tying B. tied C. to tie D .ties
3.The_______waiter came up to us and said, "You are welcome." A. smiling B. smiled C. smile D. to smile
4. _______the early train, you'll have to get up early and rush in a taxi. A. Catching B. Caught C. To catch D. Catch
5.There, in the corner, sat three girls, _______. A. sew B. were sewing C. to sew D. sewing
6.Whether it will do us harm remains_______. A. seen B. seeing C. being seen D. to be seen
7.Whom would you rather have _______with you, him or me? A. to be gone B. gone C. going D. go
8.The power station keeps the villages ______ with electricity. A. supplied supplied 9.The path in the park looked beautiful, _______ with _______ leaves. B. to supply C. supplying D. having
A. covered; falling falling
B. covered; fallen
D. covering, fallen
10.I won't go to the party even if_______. A. inviting invited 11.All work is pleasant_ ______when the habit of working is formed. A. done B. doing C. to do D. to be done B. being invited C. invited D. having
12.The man _______in a blue jacket at the party was a doctor. A. put on B. dressed C. had on D. wore
13.People are talking about the new play _______in two weeks. A. to be put on put on 14.The man _______in the chair asked me to _______. A. seated; seated seat B. sitting; sitting C. seating; B. to put on C. being put on D.
D. seated; be seated
15.I happened _______with him when he was hit by a stone. A.I was talking to be talking 16.We are not sure which restaurant _______tonight. A. eating at B. for eating C. to eat at D. we eat B. talking C. to talk D.
17.The way Della thought of _______enough money was to sell her
beautiful hair. A. got B. to be got C. to get D. get
18.A phone call sent him _______to the hospital. A. hurry B. hurrying C. to hurry D. hurried
19.My work _______, I went home . A. had been done to be done 20.You can close your umbrella. The rain seems _______. A. stopping having stopped 21.I rushed there in a taxi only _______the library_______. A. finding; closed close B. finding; shut C. to find; B. to stop C. to have stopped D. B. done C. having done D.
D. to find; closed
22.Many things _______impossible in the past are common today. A. considering B. to consider C.
D. being considered
23.He must have gone out. I heard the noise of the door _______when I was still in bed. A. being locked having locked 24.As a boy, he was_______ hard all day long. A. made to work B. to make working C. made working D. B. to lock C. locking D.
to make work 25.The_______look on his face suggested that he had passed the exam. A. exciting excited 26._______a nurse, she knew how to take care of a patient. A. Been B. Being C. To be D. Be B. tired C. tiring D.
27._______twice,he didn't want to try again. A. Failed To fail 28._______by the police again, the thief hung his head. A. Being caught To be caught 29._______the road, be careful. A. While crossing Being crossed 30.Hearing the _______news, we all felt_______ . A. encouraging; encouraging C. encouraged; encouraging B. encouraged; encouraged D. encouraging; encouraged B. When cross C. Crossed D. B. Caught C. Having caught D. B. Failing C. Having failed D.
31.There seemed nothing else to do but ______a doctor. A. to send for B. to call for C. send for D. to call in
32._______a reply, he decided to write again.
received D. Having received not 33.She went out, _______her baby by itself. A. left B. leaving C. having left D. to leave
34.Rather than_ ______on a crowded bus, he always prefers _______a bicycle. A. ride; ride ride B. riding; ride C. ride; to
D. to ride; riding
35.The computer center, _______last year, is very popular among the students in this school. A. open B. opening C. having opened D. opened
36.The sentence needs _______once more. A. explained B. explaining C. being
D. to explain
37.There was a terrible noise _______the sudden burst of light. A. followed B. to be followed C.
D. being followed
38.I'm sorry I forgot_ ______him about it, so he didn't come. A. to tell B. telling C. to be told D. having told
39.The monkey was so lucky that it just missed ______ . A. catching B. D. to catch to be caught C. being
40. _______ for the work, he went to sleep at ease. A. Well prepared B. Preparing C. Being
D. Getting ready
非谓语动词专练（二） 1 . Do you know the boy ____ under the big tree ? A . lay B . lain C . laying D . lying
2 . ______ some officials , Napoleon inspected his army . A. Followed B. Followed by C. Being followed D.
Having been followed by 3 . There was a terrible noise ____ the sudden burst of light . A . followed being followed 4 . She pretended ____ me when I passed by . A . not to see having not seen 5 . - Good morning . Can I help you ? - I'd like to have this package ____ , madam . A . be weighed weighed 6 . Most of the artists ____ to the party were from South Africa . A . invited B . to invite C . being invited D. B . to be weighed C . to weigh D. B . not seeing C . to not see D. B . following C . to be followed D.
had been invited 7 . ____ more attention , the trees could have grown better . A . Given given 8 . She reached the top of the hill and stopped ____ on a big rock by the side of the path . A . to have rested B . resting C . to rest D . rest B . To give C . Giving D . Having
9 . Last summer I took a course on ____ . A . how to make dresses C . how to be made dresses B . how dresses be made D . how dresses to be made . D. improved
10 . This sentence needs _________. A. improvement B. improved C. improving
11 . The secretary worked late into the night, ____ a long speech for the president . A . to prepare preparing 12 . I can hardly imagine Peter ____ across the Atlantic Ocean in five days . A . sail B . to sail C . sailing D . to have sailed B . preparing C . prepared D . was
13 . - The light in the office is still on . - Oh , I forgot ____ . A . turning it off B . turn it off C . to turn it
D . having turned it off
14 . John was made ____ the truck for a week as a punishment . A . to wash be washing 15 . Little Jim should love ____ to the theatre this evening . A . to be taken taking 16 . - I usually go there by train . - Why not ____ by boat for a change . A . to try going go D . try going B . trying to go C . to try and B . to take C . being taken D. B . washing C . wash D . to
17 . I would appreciate ____ back this afternoon . A . you to call calling B . you call C . your
D . you're calling
18. There're so many kinds of recorders on sale that I can't make up my mind ____ to buy . A . what B . which C . how D . where
19 . _____ for a long time, most of the crops in this area died from lacking water. A. Being no rain C. To be no rain B. There was no rain D. There being no rain
20 . "Can't you read ? "Mary said ____ to the notice .
A . angrily pointing C . angrily pointed
B . and point angrily D . and angrily pointing
21 . ________ more attention , the trees could have grown better . A. Given B. To give C. Giving D. Having given
22 . I'm sorry ____ so long, I forgot to tell you in advance where I had put my key. A. to keep you wait C. to keep you waited B. to keep you waiting D. to have kept you waiting
23 . Charles Babbage is generally considered ____ the first computer . A . to invent having invented 24 . - I must apologize for ____ ahead of time . - That's all right . A . letting you not know C . letting you know not B . not letting you know D . letting not you know B . inventing C . to have invented D .
25 . Rather than ____ on a crowded bus , he always prefers ____ a bicycle . A . ride ; ride ride B . riding ; ride C . ride ; to
D . to ride ; riding
26 . The missing boys were last seen ____ near the river . A . playing B . to be playing C . play D . to play
27 . The visiting minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks , ____ that he had enjoyed his stay here . A . having added B . to add C . adding D . added
28 . The first textbooks ____ for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the 16th century . A . having written written D . written B . to be written C . being
29 . Paul doesn't have to be made ____ . He always works hard . A . learn learning 30 . We agreed ____ here but so far she hasn't turned up yet . A . having met to have met 31 . - You were brave enough to raise objections at the meeting . -Well , now I regret ____ that . A . to do having done 32 . - I'll be away on a business trip . Would you mind looking after my cat ? - Not at all . ____ . A . I've no time it B . I'd rather not C . I'll like B . to be doing C . to have done D. B . meeting C . to meet D. B . to learn C . learned D .
D . I'd be happy to
33 . The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street , but his mother told him ____ . A . not to do not to 34 . The patient was warned ____ oily food after the operation . A . to eat not not eating 35 . It is wise to have some money ____ for old age . A . put away sep up 36 . ____ in thought , he almost ran into the car in front of him . A . Losing To lose 37 . She is upstairs _______ letters . A. writes writing 38 . The speaker raised his voice but still couldn't make himself_______. A. hear B. to hear C. hearing D. heard B. is writing C. write D. B . Having lose C . Lost D. B . kept up C . given away D. B . eating not C . not to eat D. B . not to do C . not do it D .
39 . - Alice , why didn't you come yesterday ? - I ____ , but I had an unexpected visitor .
A . had
B . would
C . was going to
D . did
40 . The next morning she found the man _______ in bed , dead . A. lying B. lie C. lay D. laying
41. The salesman scolded the girl caught_______ and let her off . A. to have stolen steal 42. On D. stealing Saturday afternoon , Mr. Green went to the B. to be stealing C. to
market ,________ some bananas and visited her cousin . A. bought B. buying C. to buy D. buy
43. She set out soon after dark_______ home an hour later. A. arriving B. D. and arrived to arrive C. having
44.Though he had often made his little sister______, today he was made by his little sister . A. cry ; to cry cry B. crying ; crying C. cry ;
D. to cry ; cry
45. Jane was made________ the truck for a week as a punishment. A. to wash B. washing C. wash D. to be washing
46. They knew her very well . They had seen her _______up from childhood . A. grow B. grew C. was growing D. to grow
47. They would not allow him ______across the enemy line .
A. to risk going go D. risk going
B. risking to go
C. for risk to
48. Mrs. Smith warned her daughter _______after drinking. A. never to drive driving B. to never drive C. never
D. never drive
49. The chair looks rather hard , but in fact , it is very comfortable to_______ . A. sit sat on 50. Tom kept quiet about the accident______ lose his job. A. so not as to so as to 非谓语动词专练（三） 1.＿＿＿＿＿Sunday, the students are at home. A.Being B.To be C.It is D.It being B. so as not to C. so as to not D. not B. sit on C. be sat D. be
2.The boy lay on his back, his teeth ＿＿and his glaring eyes ＿＿＿. A.set； looked looking 3.All the thing＿＿＿＿，his proposal is of greater value than yours. A.considered B.considering C.to consider D.consider B.set；looking C.setting； looked D.setting；
4.＿＿＿＿who she was, she said she was Mr.Johnson's friend. A.Asking B.Asked C.To be asked D.When asking
5.He hurried to the station,＿＿＿the 9：30 train had already left. A.to find B.found C.only to find D.only finding
6.Which do you enjoy ＿＿＿your weekends, fishing or watching TV? A.spending B.to spend C.being spent D.spend
7.＿＿＿all my letters, I had a drink and went out. A.Finished B.Having finished C.Finishing D.To finish
8.She had no money ＿＿＿a birthday present for her children. A.to buy with B.buying C.bought D.with which to buy
9.From the dates＿＿＿on the gold coin, it is conformed that it was made five hundred years ago. A.marking B.marked C.to be marked D.having been marked
10.＿＿＿＿time and labour, cartoonists generally draw the hands of their characters with only 3 fingers and a thumb. A.To save B.Saved C.Saving D.Having saved
11.O'Neal works hard.He is often seen ＿＿＿heavily before his teammates start. A.sweated B.to be sweated C.sweating D.being sweated
12.I can hardly imagine Peter＿＿＿across the Atlantic Ocean
in 15 days. A.sail B.to sail C.sailing D.to have sailed
13.Such＿＿＿the case, I couldn't help but ＿＿＿＿＿ him. A.being ； support supporting B.is ； to support C.has been ；
14.Does the way you thought of＿＿＿the water clean make any sense? A.making B.to make C.how to make D.having made
15.In order not to be disturbed, I spent three hours＿＿in my study. A.locking B.locked C.to lock D.being locked
16.You will find the word "psychology" ＿＿＿＿under "P" in your dictionary. A.have listed B.list C.listed D.listing
17.Sandy could do nothing but ＿＿＿to his mother that he was wrong. A.admitting B.admits C.admit D.to admit
18.When I caught him cheating me, I stopped ＿＿things in his shop. A.buying B.buy C.to buy D.bought
19.A doctor can expect＿＿＿at any hour of the day or night. A.calling B.to call C.being called D.to be called
20.Nearly every great building in Beijing was built ＿ ＿ ＿ south. A.to face B.facing C.to have faced D.being facing
21.With his son＿＿＿, the old man felt unhappy. A.to be disappointed D.to disappoint B.disappointing C.being
22.It was＿＿＿＿computer games that cost the boy a lot of time that he ought to have spent on his lessons. A.to have played B.playing C.played D.having played
23.And there, almost＿＿＿in the big chair, sat her little brother, who never had to be told to keep quiet. A.having lost B.losing C.to be lost D.lost
24.As I will be away for at least a year, I'd appreciate＿＿ ＿from you now and then＿＿me how everyone is getting along. A.hearing； tell C.hearing； telling B.to hear； tell D.to hear； to tell
25.The students are forbidden, unless they have special passes, ＿＿ after 11 pm. A.to stay out C.staying out B.from staying out D.not to stay out
26.I worked so late in the office last night that I hardly had time＿＿ the last bus.
D.to have caught
27.＿＿to sunlight for too much time will do harm to one's skin. A.Exposed B.Having exposed C.Being exposed D.After
being exposed 28.Mike didn't start ＿ ＿ ＿ ＿ the importance of a foreign language till he graduated from school. A.knowing B.to know C.know D.to have known
29.-- Why was a special meeting called? -- ＿＿＿a new chairman. A.To elect B.Electing C.Our electing D.Elected
30.-- Why did Bob weep? -- He couldn't bear＿＿＿like that before the whole class. A.making fun of at D.being made fun B.being made fun of C.to be laughed
31.The students expected there ＿ ＿ more reviewing classes before the final exams. A.is B.to be C.being D.have been
32.I don't mind＿＿＿by bus, but I hate＿＿in queues. A.traveling；stand C.traveling；to stand B.to travel；to stand D.traveling；to standing
33.We are looking forward to＿＿＿the film＿＿＿＿at the Grand Cinema.
A.seeing；to show to show
34.At the shopping-centre,he didn't know what＿＿and＿＿with an empty bag. A.to buy；leave C.to buy；left B.to be bought；left D.was to buy；leave
35.The policeman put down the phone, ＿＿＿with a smile on his face. A.satisfied satisfied 36.＿＿＿, your composition is full of mistakes. A.Writing carelessly C.Having written carelessly B.Written carelessly D.Being written carelessly B.satisfying C.to be satisfied D.having
37.She made a candle＿＿＿us light. A.give B.gave C.to give D.given
38.-- What do you suppose made her worried? -- ＿＿＿a gold ring. A.Lose B.Lost C.Losing D.Because of losing
39.I know it's not important, but I can't help ＿＿about it. A.to think B.and think C.thinking D.being thought
40.＿＿several times, the young scientist still kept on making his experiments.
A.Having been failed C.Though failed
B.Having failed D.Because of failure
41.＿＿＿all over the hill and around the lake are wild flowers of different kinds. A.To grow B.Growing C.Grown D.Grow
42.--Who are you going to have＿＿this letter for you? -- My secretary. A.type B.typed C.been typed D.been typing
43.The food＿＿＿at the moment is for the dinner party. A.cooked cooked 44.A kind old gentleman offered＿＿＿my bags to the taxi stand. A.his help carried C.me to carry B.carrying D.to help me to carry B.to be cooked C.is being cooked D.being
45.You can hardly imagine the difficulty the woman had＿＿＿ her children. A.brought up brought up 46.He was＿＿＿today, but was asked to stay for＿＿＿week. A.to have returned；another C.returned；another B.returning；one more D.to return；other B.to bring up C.bringing up D.to have
47.-- Where should I send my form?
-- The Personnel office is the place＿＿＿. A.for sending it it 48.I could feel the wind＿＿on my face from an open window. A.to blow B.blowing C.to be blowing D.blown B.to send it to C.to send D.to send
49.-- Lucy, why didn't you come last Sunday? -- I＿＿＿, but my father was in hospital. A.would B.had C.was going to D.did
50.--What terrible weather! I simply can't get the car＿＿＿. -- Why not try＿＿＿＿the engine with some hot water? A.starting；filling C.started；to fill B.start；filling D.to start；fill
非谓语动词专练（四） 1. There ______ no classes yesterday, we paid a visit to the Great Wall. A. was B. being C. were D. had been
2. The policeman rushed into the room only ______ an old lady lying on the ground. A. found B. find C. finding D. to find
3. The boy lay on the ground, his eyes ______ and his hands
______. A. closing; trembling C. closed; trembled B. closed; trembling D. closing; trembled
4. Each of them got up early ______ to catch the early bus. A. to hope B. hoping C. so that D. and
5. How pleased the Emperor was ______ what the cheats said! A. hearing B. heard C. hear D. to hear
6. We should prevent pollution ______ happily. A. from living B. living C. to living D. to live
7.I am busy now, so I can't help ______ the machine. A. repair fixing 8. Jane came very close ______ a gold medal for Britain in the Olympics. A. to win B. winning C. to winning D. to be won B. to have repaired C. repairing D.
9. The boy seated himself in the corner with his back ______ to his father. A. turning 10. ----By B. to turn the way, when C. to be turned did you get D. turned bedroom
______? ----Last week. A. to paint B. painted C. painting D. to be painted
11. He likes ______, but he doesn't like ______ today because
it is too cold. A. to swim; to swim C. to swim; swimming B. swimming; swimming D. swimming; to swim
12. The novel is said ______ into many languages. A. to translate C. to have been translated B. being translated D. having been translated
13. I'm examining the composition he has just finished ______ the possible mistakes in it. A. correcting B. to correct C. corrected D. correct
14. They would not allow him ______ across the enemy line. A. to risk going risk going 15. He spent as much time as he could _____ the child. A. teaching teaching 16. ______ the room, a letter was laid on the ground. A. Entering Green entering 17. They set out ______ for the ______ boy. A. searching; losing D. to search; missed 18. ______ her mother had come, her face lit up. B. searching; lost C. to search; lost B. Having entered C. He entered D. Mrs B. to teach C. teach D. for B. risking to go C. for risk to go D.
A. Hearing heard
B. Having heard
C. When hearing D. When she
19. They arrived at their university very late, ______ the gate closely shut. A. found B. to find C. find D. finding
20. ----Do you have anything more ______, sir? ----No. You can have a rest or do something else. A. typing B. to be typed C. typed D. to type
21. The manager promised to keep me ______ of how our business was going on. A. to be informed informing 22. With a lot of difficult problems ______, the manager felt worried all the time. A. to settle settled 23. Will those ______ the children from abroad come to the headmaster's office? A. teaching teaching 24. After ______ for the job, you will be required to take a language test. B. teach C. who teaches D. who B. settling C. settled D. being B. on informing C. informed D.
A. being interviewed having interviewed
25 . They apologized for ______ to attend the meeting. A. their not being able C. them not able B. their being not able D. them being able not
26.______ to nuclear radiation, even for a short time, may produce variants(变异体) of genes in human bodies. A. Being exposed C. Exposed B. Having exposed D. After being exposed
27. China became the 143rd member of the World Trade Organization on December 11, 2001, thus ______ its 15-year wish to join the global trade body. A. having realized to realize 28. Tom looked at Jenny, tears ______ his eyes, and shouted out the words ______ in his heart for years. A. filling; having hidden C. filling; hidden B. filled; hidden D. filled; hiding B. realized C. realizing D.
29. Which will you enjoy ______ your vacation, traveling abroad or working in the countryside? A. to spend B. spend C. spending D. spent
30. ----Will you please tell us how you can seize the robbers?
----I will spend a whole week ______ in your room to wait for their coming. A. locking locked 31. I regret ______ you that they are unable to come to your wedding tomorrow. A. informing B. having informed C. to have been B. to lock C. locked D. being
D. to inform
32. He wondered if he could slip out of the lecture hall without anyone ______. A. noticing noticed 33. He spoke in such a high voice ______ out in the street. A. as to be heard to hear 34. As early as 1647 Ohio made a decision that free, tax-supported schools must be set up in every town ______ 50 households or more. A. having having had 35. The building project ______ next year is, I think, not easy ______ in time. B. to have C. to have had D. B. to be heard C. as to hear D. B. noticed C. to notice D. being
A. being carried out; to complete completed C. to be carried out; to complete be completed
B. carried out; to be
D. to be carried out; to
36. Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Grand Hotel? I thought it was on this corner, but I seem to ______ a mistake. A. make B. be making C. having made D. have made
37. ----Here's a new pair of shoes for you. ----Thank you, but there's no need ______ a new pair for me. A. to have bought B. to buy C. buying D. to be buying
38.What worried the boy most was ______ to visit his father in the hospital. A. his not allowing C. having not been allowed B. his not being allowed D. his being not allowed
39. To do a bit for the motherland, ______. A. working hard is necessary is needed C. it is important to master science D. one should serve the people whole-heartedly 40. Everything ______ into consideration, they ought to have another chance. A. to take B. taken C. to be taken D. B. to learn a foreign language
taking 41. The officials discussed the plan that they would like to see ______ the next month. A. carry out carried out B. carrying out C. to carry out D.
非谓语动词专练（一） 1-5 ABACD 21-25 DCAAD 6-10 DDABC 11-15 CBADD 16-20 CCBBC 36-40 BCACA
26-30 BCBAD 31-35 CCBCD 非谓语动词专练（二）
11－15 BCCAA 31－35 DDACA
16－20 DCBCA 36－40 CDDCA
21－25 ADCBC 26－30 ACDBC 41－45 DADAA 46－50 AAABB
非谓语动词专练（三） 1.D。本题考查独立主格结构,因为前后主语不一致,所以前面分词的 逻辑主语不可以省略。It being Sunday 相当于 As it is Sunday。 2.B。独立主格结构在句中作伴随状语, teeth 与 set 两个词之间含 有逻辑上的被动关系,所以用过去分词；look 这一动作是 eyes 所发 出,所以用 looking。 3.A。 独立主格结构在句中作状语,因为 things 与 consider 之间含有 被动关系,所以用过去分词。 4.B。分词短语作状语,因为 ask 与句子的主语（she）之间有被动关
系,所以用过去分词。 5.C。本题考查"（only） ＋不定式"与"-ing 形式"作结果状语的区别。 "only＋不定式"表示该结果在主语的预料之外； 接"-ing"形式表示由 主句所产生的逻辑上的结果。 6.B。本题考查不定式作目的状语,本题极易误选 A。其实 enjoy 的宾 语为 fishing or watching TV。 7.B。因 finish 这一动作发生在 I had a drink and went out 之前, 所以必须用现在分词的完成式。 8.D。介词＋关系代词＋不定式的结构可以在句中用作定语，其作用 相当于一个定语从句。 9.B。 本题考查非谓语动词作定语。 不定式作定语时,表示将来的动作； 现在分词作定语,表示主动、 进行； 过去分词作定语,表示被动、 完成。 因为 dates 是被标在 gold coin 上,所以用过去分词表示被动。 10.A。不定式作目的状语。 11.C。分词在句中作主语补足语。因 sweat 这一动作是 he 所发出, 所以为主动。 12.C。Peter 为逻辑主语，与 sailing 构成复合结构，作 imagine 的 宾语。 13.A。can't help but 为固定短语, but 后面接不带 to 的不定式； Such being the case 为独立主格结构，the case 为逻辑主语。 14.B。 15.B。lock 与其逻辑主语应含有动宾关系,即 "被锁在书房里"。
16.C。单词 psychology 被列在 "P"之下,有被动关系。 17.C。but 表示 "除了",为介词,当其前面有动词 do 的各种形式 时,but 后接不带 to 的不定式。 18.A。当 stop 后面接不定式时,表示"停下来去做某事"；如果接-ing 形式,则表示"停止正在做的事"。 19.D。expect 后面接不定式。由题意可知,doctor 与 call 之间是被 动关系。 20.B。现在分词在句中表示状态。 21.B。with 复合结构在句中作状语,表示原因,意为"由于儿子很是令 人失望。" 22.B。本题为强调句型，被强调的部分是句子的主语，所以采用-ing 形式。 23.D。be lost in 是固定短语，意为"陷入……之中"。变为分词短 语作状语时，仍用过去分词 lost。 24.C。appreciate 后直接接-ing 形式作宾语。 25.A。本题考查 forbid 的用法。当 forbid 用作被动形式时,构成 be forbidden to do 结构。 26.B。 27.C。由题意"暴露在阳光下太久,会伤害人的皮肤"可知应采用-ing 形式的被动式作主语。 28.B。start 后可以接-ing 形式或 to do,但如果 start 后面的动词 表示心理活动的词时,必须用不定式。
29.A。回答 why 引导的问句，一般用不定式；回答 what 问句，一般 用-ing 形式。 30.B。bear 意为"容忍", 后面接-ing 形式；make fun of 与其逻辑 主语有被动关系,所以用 being done 形式。 31.B。expected there to be 的形式相当于 expected there would be...。 32.C。mind 意为"介意", 后面接-ing 形式； hate 后可以接-ing 形 式或 to do 两种形式。 33.C。look forward to（to 为介词）后面接-ing 形式；film 与 show 之间含有被动关系,所以用过去分词作定语。 34.C。 "特殊疑问词＋不定式"结构在句中作宾语； left 与 didn't know 并列。 35.A。be satisfied with"对……满意",即 satisfy 与 with 紧紧相 连时,必须用其过去分词。 36.B。write 所表示的动作与其逻辑主语有被动关系。Being written 为现在分词进行时的被动,表示该动作正在进行,与题意不符,所以选 B。 37.C。不定式作目的状语, 意为"她制了一些蜡烛用来照明"。 38.C。参见注 29。 39.C。can't help 表示"忍不住"后面接-ing 形式；表示"不能帮助" 时,后面接不定式。 40.B。fail 这一动作发生在主句谓语动词之前,所以用现在分词的完
成时,并且为主动概念。 41.B。all over the hill and around the lake 为地点状语提前。 wild flowers 是长在"山上及湖的周围"的。 42.A。who 为 have 的宾语。 43.D。根据句子意思可知该动作正在进行,所以用 being done 形式。 44.D。本题考查 offer 与 help 的用法, 即 offer to do sth.与 help sb.(to) do sth。 45.C。本题考查 have difficulty(in) doing sth.这一结构。本句 中 the woman had 为定语从句,修饰 difficulty。 46.A。be to＋have done 结构,表示本应该做某事,但事实上却没有 做。 47.B。 本题考查不定式作定语的用法。 根据 send 的用法， send sth.to some place，故选择答案 B。 48.B。 blow 这一动作是 wind 发出的,所以为主动,因此选择 blowing。 49.C。该题考查了动词不定式的省略现象。由题意可知是表示过去的 一种打算或计划，在"was going to"后省略了前面的内容或动作，故 应选 C。 50.A。get the car starting 意为"使汽车发动起来"；try doing 意 为"试着做某事"。 非谓语动词专练（四） 1------5 BDBBD 6------10 DACDB 16------2 DCDDB
21------25 CAAAA 31------35 DAAAC 41 D
26------30 ACCAC 36-----40 DABDB