?任何一个句子中都不可以有两个谓语，所以在其中一个谓语前必须要有连词。 ?在从句中要用陈述句语序。 A. 宾语从句的连接词 1. 从属连词主要有 that, if, whether 1) that 引导表示陈述句的宾语从句（包括肯定句和否定句） ，连词由 that 引 导，因为 that 在从句中不作任何成分，也没有任何具体意思，因此在
口 语或非正式文体中常省略。 eg: He told me that he would go to the college the next year. I know that she is losing weight. He believes (that) the boy in rags is his neighbor Mike. ? that 常常在 believe，suppose，think，say，see，know，hear 等后面可以省 略。 2) if 和 whether 引导表示“是否”的宾从， 在从句中不做任何成分， 但有意思， 所以不能省略(if、 whether 有时可以互换) eg: The two brothers didn’t know whether Henry would take the chance. I wander if you can help me with my computer. They ask me whether it’s necessary to cook the vegetables or not. ?if, whether 在宾语从句中的区别 ① if 和 whether 在作“是否”解时,引导宾语从句常放在动词 know，ask，care， wonder，find out 等之后。 ② 介词后一般不用 if。 ③ whether 后可以加 or not,但是 if 不可以。 ④ 不定式前只能用 whether. eg： I can’t decide whether to stay. 我不能决定是否留下.
小练习： 1. I don't know _________ he will come tomorrow. _________ he comes, I'll tell you． 2. I don't know _______ they have passed the exam. 3. I found _______Ilost ten dollars. 4. I believe _______you are an honest man. 5. I wonder _______you would mind me smoking here or not.
2. 连接代词 what, who, whom ,whose , which. 因为连接代词在从句中担任一定 的句子成分，具有一定的意义，所以不可以省略。 1) what 表示什么，一般在从句中充当宾语 eg: The book will show you what the best CEOs are. She was shocked by what he had done. Show me what you have bought in the supermarket. 2) who 表示谁（人） ，一般在从句中充当主语或者宾语 eg: Do you know who has won the game? I don’t know who he is. 3) whom 表示人，一般在从句中充当宾语 eg: I don’t know whom you should depend on.
4) whose 表示“谁的” ，一般在从句中充当表语 eg: He didn’t know whose card it was.
5) which 表示哪一个 eg: She didn’t know which game she could play..
小练习： 1. Do you know the man _______ I spoke to? 2. Please tell me _______we have to see. 3. Among these five books,please tell me ______book I should read first. 4. We cannot do ______ you ask of us. 5. I don’t know ______ car it is.
3. 连接副词 when,where,why,how 在从句中担任一定的句子成分，具有一定的意 义，所以不可以省略。 1) when 表示什么时候，充当时间状语 eg: He didn’t tell me when we should meet again.
I don’t remember when she cried. 2) where 表示在哪里，充当地点状语 eg: They didn’t tell me whereIcould see thefilm. We don’t know where to eat. 3) why 表示为什么，充当原因状语 eg: I don’t understand why she did that. He doesn’t know why his mother left for America. 4) how 表示怎么样，充当方式状语 eg: Could you please tell me how you read the new panel? Do you know how I can open the Cola?
小练习： 1. I don’t remember ______we arrived. 2. I asked him ______I could get so much money. 3. Do you know ______ I can change my tickets? 4. Everyone could not understand______ the man danced in the square alone.
1. The young man asked _____ it's summer or winter.
2. We don't know ______ they did it. A. how B. who C. what D. which
3. The teacher asks us ____ Jim can come back on time. A. that B. if C. when D. what time
4. Does anybody know ______ we will have a sports meeting this weekend or not. A. if B. where C. whether D. that
5. I wonder _______ he is crying now . A. that B. why C. how D. when
6. Have you found out ______ we can do on Hainan Island ? A. what B. how C. if D. whether
7. Lily said _______ she had finished her composition . A. if B. that C. when D. where
8. Do you know ________ the football match will begin? A. howB. that C. when D. which
9. Could you tell me ________ I should take a number 44 bus? A. when B. how C. whereD. whether
10. Can you tell me ________ one is better? A. whichB. what C. that D. who
语法填空： I am going to tell you an unbelievable story. This afternoon a poorly dressed gentleman came into my restaurant. Nobody knew _______ who he was. After sitting down, he ordered a lot of food. He stared at it and then ate it up very quickly. It seemed ______ he was very hungry. We wonder ______ he would stroke or not. To be honest, we doubted ______ he had money or not. When he was asked to pay the bill, the gentleman asked ______ we could change the money. Then we were shocked to see ______ he took out a large bank note. Unfortunately, we could not change the bank not so I gave this strange but very rich man a free dinner.