2015 年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试（福建卷） 英 语
本试卷分为四个部分，共 12 页。时量 120 分钟。满分 150 分 第Ⅰ卷 第一部分 听力(共两节，满分 30 分) 回答听力部分时，请先将答案标在试卷上。听力部分结束前，你将有两分钟的时间将你的答案转涂到 客观题答题卡上。 第一节 (共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分) 听下面
5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标 在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后；你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话 仅读一遍。 例：How much is the shirt? A．￡l9.15． 答案是 C。 1. What time is it now? A. 9:10. B. 9:50. C. 10:00. B．￡9.15． C．￡9.18．
2. What does the woman think of the weather? A. It's nice. 3. What will the man do? A. Attend a meeting. B. Give a lecture. C. Leave his office. B. It's warm. C. It's cold.
4. What is the woman's opinion about the course? A. Too hard. B. Worth taking. C. Very easy.
5. What does the woman want the man to do? A. Speak louder. B. Apologize to her. C. Turn off the radio.
第二节(共 15 小题；每小题 1. 5 分，满分 22.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标 在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出 5 秒 钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。
第 1 页（共 16 页）
6. How long did Michael stay in China? A. Five days. B. One week. C. Two weeks.
7. Where did Michael go last year? A. Russia. B. Norway. C. India.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。 8. What food does Sally like? A. Chicken B. Fish C. Eggs
9. What air the speakers going to do? A. Cook dinner. B. Go shopping. C. Order dishes.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. Where are the speakers? A. In a hospital. 11. When is the report due? A. Thursday. B. Friday. C. Next Monday. B. In the office. C. At home.
12. What does George suggest Stephanie do with the report? A. Improve it. B. Hand it in later. C. Leave it with him.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. What is the probable relationship between the speakers? A. Salesperson and customer. B. Homeowner and cleaner. C. Husband and wife. 14. What kind of department do the speakers prefer? A. One with two bedrooms. B. One without furniture C. One near a market.
15. How much rent should one pay for the one-bedroom apartment? A. $350. B. $400. C. $415.
16. Where is the apartment the speakers would like to see? A. On Lake Street. B. On Market Street. C. On South Street,
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. What percentage of the world's tea exports go to Britain? A. Almost 15%. B. About 30%. C. Over 40%.
18. Why do tea tasters taste tea with milk?
第 2 页（共 16 页）
A. Most British people drink tea that way. B. Tea tastes much better with milk. C. Tea with milk is healthy. 19. Who suggests a price for each tea? A. Tea tasters. B. Tea exporters. C. Tea companies.
20. What is the speaker talking about? A. The life of tea tasters. B. Afternoon tea in Britain. C. The London Tea Trade Centre.
第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 例: It is generally considered unwise to give a child ______ he or she wants. A. however 答案是 B 21. The research group produced two reports based on the survey, but ______________ contained any useful suggestions. A. all B. none C. either D. neither B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever
22. A common memory they all have _________ their school days is the school uniform. A. of B. on C. to D. with
23. It was ______ of Michael to inform us of his delay in case we got worried. A. careless B. considerate C. patient D. generous
24. The failure was a big _________ to him, but he wasn't discouraged and soon got as enthusiastic as ever. A. blow B. issue C. excuse D. factor
25. It is said that body language _________ 55 per cent of a first impression w-hile what you say just 7 per cent. A. lies in B. accounts for C. consists of D. goes with
26. To my delight, I _________ from hundreds of applicants to attend the opening ceremony. A. wras chosen B. was being chosen C. would choose D. had chosen
27. —Sorry, Mum! I failed the job interview again. —Oh, it's too bad. You __________ have made full preparations. A. must
第 3 页（共 16 页）
28. ______ more about Chinese culture, Jack has decided to take Chinese folk music as an elective course. A. Learn B. Learned C. To learn D. To be learning
29. —1 wonder _______ Mary has kept her figure after all these years. —By working out every day. A. where B. how C. why D. if
30. —Where is Peter? I can't find him anywhere. —He went to the library after breakfast and ______________ his essay there ever since. A. wrote B. had written C. has been writing D. is writing
31. ______ the students came from different countries, they got along quite well in the summer camp. A. While B. Unless C. Since D. Until ＿＿＿＿
32. Human life is regarded as part of nature and, as such, the only way for us to survive is to live nature. A. in view of B. in need of C.in touch with D. in harmony with
33. In recent years an English word "infosphere" has appeared, _______the sense of “information” and " atmosphere". A. combine B. combined C. combing D. being combined
34. China Today attracts a worldwide readership,_______ shows that more and more people all over the world want to learn about China. A. who B. whom C. that D. which
35. —Hi, Dr Brown! I'm a little early. Should I wait outside? —No. _______ . A. That's right B. My pleasure C. Come on in D. Take it easy
第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、和 D）中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选 项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 One of the easiest things in the world is to become a fault-finder. However, life can be 36 when you are not busy finding fault with it.
第 4 页（共 16 页）
Several years ago, I 37 a letter from seventeen-year-old Kerry, who described herself as a world-class fault-finder, almost always 38 by things. People were always doing things that annoyed her, and 39 was ever good enough. She was highly self-critical and also found fault with her friends. She became a really 40 person. Unfortunately, it took a horrible accident to change her 41. Her best friend was seriously hurt in a car crash. What made it almost 42 to deal with was that the day before the 43, Kerry had visited her friend and had spent the whole time criticizing her 44 of boyfriends, the way she was living, the way she related to her mother, and various other things she felt she needed to 45 It wasn't until her friend was badly hurt that Kerry became 46 her habit of finding fault. Very quickly, she learned to appreciate life rather than to 47 everything so harshly ( 刻薄) . She was able to transfer her new wisdom to other parts of her 48 as well. Perhaps most of us aren't as extreme at fault-finding, 49 when we're honest, we can be sharply 50 of the world. I'm not suggesting you 51 problems, or that you pretend things are 52 than they are, but simply that you learn to allow things to be as they are— 53 most of the time, and especially when it's not a really big 54. Train yourself to "bite your tongue", and with a little 55, you'll get really good at letting things go. And when you do, you'll get back your enthusiasm and love for life. 36. A. lonely 37. A. received 38. A. threatened 39. A. anything 40. A. caring 41. A. attitude 42. A. urgent 43. A. occasion 44. A. memory 45. A. hear 46. A. aware of 47. A. discuss 48. A. family 49. A. so 50. A. proud
第 5 页（共 16 页）
B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B.
great answered interrupted everything boring plan unnecessary event notice contribute afraid of realize life or sure
C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C.
quiet expected bothered something interesting measure certain accident evidence express curious about judge career but hopeful
D. D. I). D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D.
uneasy rejected spoiled nothing surprising explanation impossible adventure choice admit confused about settle education for critical
51. A. face 52. A. rarer 53. A. at least 54. A. task 55. A. practice
B. B. B. B. B.
create better at last deal speech
C. C. C. C. C.
solve stranger by far result rest
D. D. D. D. D
ignore worse so far duty pity
第三部分阅 读理解(共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Food festivals around the world Stilton Cheese Rolling May Day is a traditional day for celebrations, but the 2,000 English villagers of Stilton must be the only people in the world who include checsc rolling in their annual plans. Teams of four,dressed in a variety of strange and funny clothes , roll a complete cheese along a 50-metre course. On the way, they must not kick or throw their cheese, or go into their competitors' lane. Competition is fierce and the chief prize is a complete Stilton cheese weighing about four kilos (disappointingly, but understandably the cheeses used in the race are wooden ones). All the competitors arc served with beer or port wine, the traditional accompaniment for Stilton cheese. Fiery Foods Festival—The Hottest Festival on Earth Every year more than 10,000 people head for the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico. They come from as far away as Australia, the Caribbean and China, but they all share a common addiction—food that is not just spicy ,but hot enough to make your mouth burn, your head spin and your eyes water. Their destination is the Fiery Eood and BBQ Festival which is held over a period of three clays every March. You might like to try a chocolate-covered habanero pepper—officially the hottest pepper in the world—or any one of the thousands of products that are on show. But one thing's for sure—if you don't like the feeling of a burning tongue, this festival isn't for you! La Tomatina—The World's Biggest Food Fight On the last Wednesday of every August, the Spanish town of Bunol hosts Ea Tomatina—the world's largest food fight. A week-long celebration leads up to an exciting tomato battle as the highlight of the week's events. The
第 6 页（共 16 页）
early morning sees the arrival of large trucks with tomatoes—official fight-starters get things going by casting tomatoes at the crowd. The battle lasts little more than half an hour, in which time around 50,000 kilograms of tomatoes have been thrown at anyone or anything that moves, runs, or fights back. Then everyone heads down to the river to make friends again—and for a much-needed wash! 56. In the Stilton cheese rolling competition, competitors on each team must __ . A. wear various formal clothes B. roll a wooden cheese in their own lane C. kick or throw their cheese D. use a real cheese weighing about four kilos 57. Where is the Fiery Food and BBQ Festival held? A. In New Mexico. B. In the Caribbean. C. In Australia. D. In China.
58. The celebration of La Tomatina lasts __________ . A. three days B. seven days C. less than three days D. more than seven days
59. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. The chief prize for the Stilton cheese rolling competition is beer or port wine. B. More than 10,000 Chinese take part in the Fiery Food and BBQ Festival. C. Thousands of spicy foods are on show in the Fiery Food and BBQ Festival. D. An exciting tomato battle takes place at the beginning of La Tomatina. B Papa, as a son of a dirt-poor farmer, left school early and went to work in a factory, for education was for the rich then. So, the world became his school. With great interest, he read everything he could lay his hands on, listened to the town elders and learned about the world beyond his tiny hometown. "There's so much to learn," he'd say. "Though we're born stupid, only the stupid remain that way. " He was determined that none of his children would be denied (拒绝) an education. Thus, Papa insisted that we learn at least one new thing each day. Though, as children, we thought this was crazy, it would never have occurred to us to deny Papa a request. And dinner time seemed perfect for sharing what we had learned. We would talk about the news of the day; no matter how insignificant, it was never taken
第 7 页（共 16 页）
lightly. Papa would listen carefully and was ready with some comment, always to the point. Then came the moment—the time to share the day's new learning. Papa, at the head of the table, would push back his chair and pour a glass of red wine, ready to listen. "Felice," he'd say, "tell me what you learned today. " "I learned that the population of Nepal is .... " Silence. Papa was thinking about what was said, as if the salvation of the world would depend upon it. "The population of Nepal. Hmm. Well . . . . " he'd say, "Get the map; let's see where Nepal is. " And the whole family went on a search for Nepal. This same experience was repeated until each family member had a turn. Dinner ended only after we had a clear understanding of at least half a dozen such facts. As children, we thought very little about these educational wonders. Our family, however, was growing together, sharing experiences and participating in one another's education. And by looking at us, listening to us, respecting our input, affirming our value, giving us a sense of dignity, Papa was unquestionably our most influential teacher. Later during my training as a future teacher, I studied with some of the most famous educators. They were imparting what Papa had known all along—the value of continual learning. His technique has served me well all my life. Not a single day has been wasted, though I can never tell when knowing the population of Nepal might prove useful. 60. What do we know from the first paragraph? A. The author's father was born in a worker's family. B. Those born stupid could not change their life. C. The town elders wanted to learn about the world. D. The poor could hardly afford school education. 61. The underlined word "it" in the second paragraph refers to "_ A. one new thing B. a request C. the news D. some comment
62. It can be learned from the passage that the author _ . A. enjoyed talking about news B. knew very well about Nepal
第 8 页（共 16 页）
C. felt regret about those wasted days D . appreciated his father's educational technique 63. What is the greatest value of "dinner time" to the author? A. Continual learning. C. Family get-together. B. Showing talents. D. Winning Papa's approval.
64. The author's father can be best described as __ . A. an educator expert at training future teachers B. a parent insistent on his children's education C. a participant willing to share his knowledge D. a teacher strict about everything his students did
C SIGN YOUR CHILD UP FOR "FLY TO THE MOON CLUB" AND ENJOY A FREE * FLIGHT TO ANY DESTINATION IN ASIA! With a registration fee of just $50 per child, children under the age of 12 join Eagle Airways' FLY TO THE MOON CLUB as members. They can then enjoy the same benefits onboard Eagle Airways' newest Boeing-797 any destination in the world! BENEFITS YOU CAN'T MISS! ? A free * flight to any destination in Asia ? 30% off any course at Tanya Language School ? 20% off any purchase made at Ruby Bookstore ? A free notebook with every purchase above $50 at Starlight Stationery ? A free bowl of dessert for a family of four at Don's Diners dinner ordered ? A birthday gift on your child's birthday
第 9 页（共 16 页）
? A free album containing pictures taken during the journey All bookings made before 12 September will receive free travel insurance for the entire family! ** Insurance is issued by Live Life Insurance Group. 10% OFF ALL BOOKINGS
for departures from 5 to 11 September * Child must be accompanied by two paying adults. ** Terms and conditions apply. 65. One of the benefits mentioned in, the advertisement is . A. B. C. D. a free flight to any destination in the world 30% off any book purchased at Ruby Bookstore a free bowl of dessert at any restaurant at the airport a discount on any course at Tanya Language School
66. Which of the following bookings may receive the most benefits? A. Booking date September 13 Departure date September 18
B． Booking date
第 10 页（共 16 页）
September 2 C. Booking date August 15
Departure date September 4
D. Booking date August 16 Departure date September 8
67. Which of the following is TRUE according to the advertisement? A. B. C. D. You need to pay $50 to sign up a child for the club. Club members enjoy free travel insurance for any flight. The advertisement is intended for students of all ages. Any child must be accompanicd by at least one paying adult.
D Life can be so wonderful, full of adventure and joy. It can also be full of challenges, setbacks and heartbreaks. Whatever our circumstances, we generally still have dreams, hopes and desires—that little something more we want for ourselves and our loved ones. Yet knowing we can have more can also create a problem, because when we go to change the way we do things, up come the old patterns and pitfalls that stopped us from seeking what we wanted in the first place. This tension between what we feel we can have and "what were seemingly able to have is the niggling (烦人 的) suffering, the anxiety we feel. This is where we usually think it's easier to just give up. But we're never meant to let go of the part of us that knows we can have more. The intelligence behind that knowing is us—the real us. It's the part that believes in life and its possibilities. If you drop that, you begin to feel a little "dead" inside because you're dropping "you".
第 11 页（共 16 页）
So, if we have this capability but somehow life seems to keep us stuck, how do we break these patterns? Decide on a new course and make one decision at a time. This is good advice for a new adventure or just getting through today's challenges. While, deep down, we know we can do it, our mind—or the minds of those close to us—usually says we can't. That isn't a reason to stop, it's just the mind, that little man or woman on your shoulder, trying to talk you out of something again. It has done it many times before. It's all about starting simple and doing it now. Decide and act before overthinking. When you do this you may feel a little, or large, release from the jail of your mind and you'll be on your way. 68. It can be inferred from the first two paragraphs that we should ____________ . A. B. C. D. slow down and live a simple life be careful when we choose to change stick to our dreams under any circumstances be content with what we already have
69. What is the key to breaking the old patterns? A. To focus on every detail. C. To listen to those close to us. B. To decide and take immediate action. D. To think twice before we act.
70. Which of the following best explains the underlined part in the last paragraph? A. Escape from your punishment. C. Freedom from your tension. 71. What does the author intend to tell us? A. It's easier than we think to get what we want. B. It's important to learn to accept sufferings in life. C. It's impractical to change our way of thinking. D. It's harder than we expect to follow a new course. E Group exercise is one of the most effective ways to improve physical fitness and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Group exercise is challenging, yet fun and empowering! Of course everyone knows that exercise is good for the body. However, studies have shown that when exercise is performed in groups, it's not only great for improving physical health but for psychological health. It's an opportunity to be social, release endorphins, and improve your
第 12 页（共 16 页）
B. Realization of your dreams. D. Reduction of your expectations.
strength. Additionally, group exercise creates a community feel and the shared common goal motivates participants to work hard. The instrumental support of taking on a fitness journey with others proves more effective than going to the gym alone. Another beneficial aspect of group exercise is the informational support participants receive from the instructor. Many people fear the gym because they feel lost and don't want to embarrass themselves. If you feel you can relate, then group training is an even better option for you. It's a great opportunity to learn more about fitness through the clear instruction and supervision (监管) of a fitness instructor. If you're tired of wandering around the gym wasting time and becoming bored, you can attend an upbeat group fitness class that'll keep your workout on track. Don't let fitness frighten you! If you're serious about wanting to live a healthy lifestyle, it's extremely important to surround yourself with people who'll provide you with the proper emotional support. I wouldn't scold anyone for deciding to party on weekends and in turn I wouldn't expect anyone to give offence to me for focusing on my health. Surround yourself with people who uplift, encourage and understand you! Make fitness even more fun by trying something new or any group fitness class, with a friend. Plan to go for a jog together. Then try a fun healthy restaurant or fresh juice bar! Fitness can be both fun and social! Surrounding yourself with people who'll provide you with respect support can be very beneficial while working towards reaching health and fitness goals. First, decide to do it for yourself and work towards staying positive. Then make sure the people you surround yourself with are supportive. Don't let negativity ruin your motivation. 72. The first paragraph focuses on ____ . A. the greatest challenge of group exercise B. the most effective way to improve physical fitness C. the contribution of group exercise to psychological health D. the shared common goal in performing exercise in groups 73. The underlined word "upbeat" in the second paragraph probably means " A. cheerful B. average C. serious D. temporal .
74. When it comes to emotional support, the author thinks it necessary A. B. to sustain a colorful lifestyle to party on weekends with positive people
第 13 页（共 16 页）
to try a fun healthy restaurant regularly to surround yourself with supportive people
75. What would be the best title for the passage? A. Seeking Support C. Improving Your Strength B. Supporting Health D. Building Up Fitness
第Ⅱ卷 第四部分 写作 (共两节，满分 35 分) 第一节 短文填词(共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) Sometimes we have disagreements with people. When this (76) h a calm discussion turn into a heated argument. Here (77 ) _____ , the important thing is to try not to let
_________ my tips for you.
The (78) f _________ thing I would say is that the way you begin the conversation is very important. Imagine you are a student and you share a flat (79) ________ another student who you think isn't doing her share of the housework. If you say, "Look, you never do your share of the housework. (80) are you going
to do about it?", the discussion will very soon turn into an argument. It's much more (81)______ (有帮助)to say something like, "I think we had (82) b _____ ______________ have another look about how we divide up the housework. Maybe there is a better way of dealing with it. " My second piece of (83) a ________ is simple. If you're the person who is in the wrong, just admit it! This is the easiest and best way to avoid an argument. Just make an (84) have more respect for you (85) the future if you do that. (道歉)， and move on. The other person will
第二节 书面表达(满分 25 分） 请阅读下面图画，按要求用英语写一篇词数为 120 左右的短文。 内容包括： 1. 描述画面； 2. 概述其含义； 3. 谈谈个人感想。
第 14 页（共 16 页）
注意： 1. 短文开头已给出,不计入总词数； 2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯； 3. 短文中不能出现与本人相关的信息； 参考词汇：凿，钻：bore
第 15 页（共 16 页）
参考答案: 听力：1-5 ACABC 单选：21-25 DABAB 完形：36-40 BACDB 阅读：56-60 BABCD 短文填空：76. happens 6-10 BABCB 11-15 ABCAB 16-20 CBAAC
26-30 ADCBC 31-35 ADCDC 41-45 ADCDC 46-50 ACBCD 51-55 DBABA 61-65 CDABD 66-70 DACBC 71-75 ACADB 77. are 78. first 79. with 80. What 83. Advice 84. apology 85. In
81. helpful/ beneficial 82. better 参考范文：
In the picture, we can see a boy in worn clothes, sitting at shabby wooden table with a pile of books on it. A weak ray of light came through a small hole in the wall and he was absorbed in his reading. This is a well-known story from an ancient Chinese idiom. The boy, being poor, couldn’t afford even a candle, so he bored a hole in the wall to “steal” light from his neighbor’s house to read at night. The moral of the story is: spare no effort to acquire knowledge and never get discouraged easily no matter how difficult the situation may be. Of course, things are totally different today. It is not the story itself but what is reflected in the story that counts. Hard work pays off. We should take pains to improve ourselves through learning and get prepared for the future.
第 16 页（共 16 页）