命题学校：东北育才学校 命题人：赵志强 第 I 卷（选择题 共 90 分） 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应
位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 例：How much is the shirt? A. ￡19.15 答案是 B 1. What does Tom plan to do next week? A. To make a robot competition 2. What is the woman? A. A tour guide 3. What is the woman’s problem? A. She got on the wrong train ticket 4. Why has the man stopped exercising? A. He is busy moving house B. He dislikes going to the gym alone C. He lives far away from the gym 5. How is Janet probably feeling now? A. Stressed B. Disappointed C. Confused B. She forgot her seat number C. She lost her train B. A waitress C. A saleswoman B. To surprise the woman C. To enter a B. ￡9.15 C. ￡9.18
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小
题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。 6. How long is the woman going to stay at the hotel? A. Two nights B. Three nights C. Four nights
7. Why are the prices for the two rooms different? A. The rooms are different in size B. The rooms have different views C. The rooms are of different shapes 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 9 题。 8. How did the man come to the place? A. On foot 9. Why is the man here? A. To share his work experience B. To discuss traffic problems C. To have an interview 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. Where are the speakers? A. In a bank B. At a hotel C. On a lake B. By car C. By train
11. Why does David’s father want to spend Christmas in the countryside? A. He can have some peace and quiet B. He can enjoy the lake view C. He can be freed from housework 12. Why is David unhappy? A. He isn’t allowed to skate B. He has to cook for his parents C. He can’t attend the party 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. How does Steven describe his music? A. It is folk music B. It is hard rock C. It is modern pop
14. Why does Steven love Australian audiences?
A. They are more friendly B. They never throw things at him C. They buy more of his records 15. What’s Steven’s attitude towards people downloading his music? A. He feels upset B .He doesn’t mind C. He is puzzled
16. What advice does Steven give to song writers? A. Listen to more music style 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. Which can best describe a tension headache? A. It causes severe pain repeatedly 18. Which is a symptom of tension headaches? A. A pain at the back of the head B. Increased blood pressure C. Loss of consciousness 19. What is the cause of rebound headaches? A. Too much use of pain medicine B. Stressful events C. Tension in the muscles 20. Why is a headache diary helpful for the treatment? A. It reminds one to take medicine on time B. It helps one find the cause of his headaches C. It helps remove constant pain 第二部分：阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节： （共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题 卡上将该项涂黑。 A An Art Contest: “SAVE THE FROGS!”
B. Make use of the Internet
C. Stick to their own
B. It lasts over a month
C. It occurs
An Art Contest, the 2016 “SAVE THE FROGS!” will run from April 1st to October 1st, 2016. Best of luck! Introduction The Art Contest “ SAVE THE GROGS!” invites you to create your coolest frog artwork. The contest will call on people to pay more attention to the amphibian extinction(两栖动物灭 绝)problem by getting people interested and to take part in it, and the artworks will be used on T-shirts, coffee cups, hats, cards and books to both publicize(宣传)our cause and raise money for amphibian protection efforts. Between 2009 and 2015 we received more than 12 thousand pieces of frog artworks from 70 countries. We look forward to receiving your creation! Who can enter? Anybody! It is free to enter the contest, though we suggest all artworks include a few dollars to assist our frog-saving efforts! Prizes The 1st Prize Winner will: (1) Receive $100. (2)Receive a one-year SAVE THE FROGS! Membership.
The 2nd and 3rd Place Artists will: Each receives a one-year SAVE THE FROGS! Membership. Contest Rules (1)The submitted(提交的)artwork must be your original creation! (2)Your artwork should not be larger than 8.5”x11”(22cmX28cm)in size. (3)You may submit up to three artworks (4)All artworks must refer to “SAVE THE FROGS!” by including either the phrase “SAVE THE FROGS!” or “savethefrogs.com”, or both. Submissions If your artwork was digitally(数码地) created, you should email your artwork to art @ savethefrogs.com If your artwork is on paper or any other non-digital type, then mail your artwork to : “SAVE THE FORGS!” Art Contest P. O. Box 78758 Los Angeles, CA 90016 USA 21. Of the following statements, which is the closest in meaning with the contents?
A. Submission of artworks are based on how they are created B. Non-digital artworks shouldn’t be included in this contest C. Artworks shall be given back after the contest, based on law D. Works of all kinds should completely be sent to New York 22. What details have to be taken into consideration while taking part in the contest? A. The smaller your artwork is, the better B. The more artworks you submit, the better C. Only use the phrase “SAVE THE FROGS!” D. It runs for seven months in 2016 B Mike Myers is a teacher at Chauncey Rose High School in Terre Haute, Indiana. Last year, he taught his students about the world’s rain forests. They learned that rain forests are important because the plants and animals of the rain forest give us food, wood, and medicine. Destruction of the world’s rain forests is a serious problem. Unluckily, rain forests are disappearing at a rate of 80 acres per minute! As part of a class project, Myers’ students bought three acres of rain forest in Central America. They paid $25 per acre. The students hope that the land they bought will be protected and not destroyed. The students became so interested in rain forests that they decided to get a closer look at a real rain forest. So last June, Myers and four of his students took a boat ride down a river. They saw alligators and crocodiles. In the middle of the week, a guide took Myers and his students into the rain forest. “The monkeys were not happy that we were in their forest. They broke small branches off the trees and threw them at us,” one of the students said, “It was a great learning experience for all of us,” said Myers. Each student chose something specific about Costa Rica to study involving the plants, animals, food, and culture. During the last few days the group had time to do fun activities. They went whitewater rafting and horseback riding, and visited Costa Rica’s active volcano. Myers hopes to make the trip every year with a different group of kids. 24. What made them buy a piece of rain forest? A. The class project forced them make such a decision B. They want to protect the rain forest in their own way
C. Rain forests are bringing humans more and more benefits D. They can go to their own rain forest without paying 25. What did Myers and his students do at the beginning of the trip? A. They went into the rain forest. C. They took a boat ride down a river. B. They bought acres of rain forest. D. They visited Costa Rica’s active volcano.
26. When the monkeys saw Myers and his students, they ___________. A. felt excited rain forest 27. The passage mainly shows that Myers and his students __________. A. did something to protect rain forest B. wanted to buy the rain forest in Costa Rica C. were interested in the culture of Costa Rica D. went to the rain forest for various fun activities C More than 10,000 people were made homeless in Ternang when the Sungai Mas overflowed its banks yesterday after six days of continuous heavy rain. The wooden bridge across the river has been washed away. The town is cut off by flood waters. At the fifth mile, Jalan Tengkn, the water is two meters deep. It is closed to all traffic. Flooding first happened at mid-afternoon yesterday along the river banks. People trying to get to higher ground were just in time to escape the destroying of the flood. Most of the flood victims(受害者) had to leave all their things behind. The National Flood Relief(救济) Center was reported to give its help and by early evening the whole town was moved out, helped by the army, police, Red Cross Society and volunteers. The flood victims are now housed in different simple relief centers in the nearby town of Ternang. “Everything possible is being done to help the unlucky people,” a government spokesman said, “In fact, money, food and clothing have begun to come in from public organizations and helpful people. A Disaster Relief Fund（救灾基金会）will be started as soon as possible.” According to the latest reports it is still raining heavily at Ternang. The whole town is expected to be wholly covered by the water. So far no deaths have been reported.?
B. felt angry
C. came for food and fun
D. left the
28. Based on the contents, this passage is probably taken from ______. A. a storybook newspaper 29. The reason why there came such a big flood there is that ______. A. the banks on both sides were too low B. the river was too narrow and shallow C. they had had rainy days for some time D. the wooden bridge across the river was broken 30. From the passage we know that ______. A. though the town was flooded, you could still go there by bus B. the flood hasn't brought a large loss to the town as nobody died in the flood C. as soon as the water flowed over the banks, people began to go to higher lands D. the government and the whole society are taking great care of the flood victims 31. What is the best title for this passage? A. A Big Flood Danger C. Over 10,000 People Are Homeless D Every week in China, millions of people will sit in front of their TVs watching teenagers compete for the title Character Hero, which is a Chinese-style spelling bee(拼写大赛). In this challenge, young competitors must write Chinese characters by hand. To prepare for the competition, the competitors usually spend months studying dictionaries. Perhaps the show’s popularity should not be a surprise. Along with gunpowder and paper, many Chinese people consider the creation of Chinese calligraphy(书法)to be one of their primary contributions to civilization. Unfortunately, all over the country, Chinese people are forgetting how to write their own language without computerized help. Software on smart phones and computers allows users to type in the basic sound of the word using the Latin alphabet. The correct character is chosen from a list. The result? It’s possible to recognize characters without remembering how to write them. D. Great Help Is Needed B. Ternang Is in B. a textbook C. a magazine D. a
But there’s still hope for the paint brush. China’s Education Ministry wants children to spend more time learning how to write. In one Beijing primary school we visited, students practice calligraphy every day inside a specially decorated classroom with traditional Chinese paintings hanging on the walls. Soft music plays as a group of six-year-olds dip brush pens into black ink. They look up at the blackboard often to study their teacher’s examples before carefully attempting to reproduce those characters on thin rice paper. “If adults can survive without using handwriting, why bother to teach it now?” we ask the calligraphy teacher, Shen Bin. “The ability to write characters is part of Chinese tradition and culture,” she reasons. “Students must learn now so they don’t forget when they grow up.” says the teacher. 32. Which of the following is closest in meaning with the underlined sentence is paragraph 2? A. Ever Chinese can write Chinese characters easily, especially with computers B. Only with the help of computers can some Chinese people write Chinese characters C. Despite the help of computers, Chinese people have forgotten how to write D. Computers are the only means to rely on to write Chinese characters for many people 33. What can we learn about the Character Hero? A. It’s open to people of all ages and all walks. B. It’s the most-viewed TV programs in China. C. It aims to spread Chinese culture to the world. D. It draws great public attention across the country. 34. Why are Chinese people forgetting how to write the characters? A. Chinese people don’t refer to dictionaries very often. B. Chinese people no longer use brush pens or practice calligraphy. C. Chinese people are using the Latin alphabet instead of the characters. D. Chinese people needn’t write by hand as often with the help of technology. 35. According to Shen Bin, being able to write characters by hand is__________. A. necessary for adults to survive in China B. a requirement made by the Education Ministry C. helpful to keep Chinese tradition and culture alive D. an ability to be developed only when you are students
第二节（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项， 选项中有两项为多余选项。 “Home stay is a form of study--abroad program. 36 . I helps to better understand the
local lifestyle. It also helps to improve the visitor’s language ability. If you wish to learn more about foreign experience, you should join this kind of holiday. I am sure you won’t be disappointed”, said a teacher during a school meeting last term. After this meeting, I always thought about this kind of holiday. At last, I had such a chance to go on such a holiday with some of my schoolmates last month. We went to London, a place where I had wanted to go since years ago. 37 ,we went to stay with different families. I was
lucky that my host family was a white couple who had a daughter about my age. 38 . They were interested in me and I learnt a lot of things from then on. 39 . After breakfast, a local teacher would come to take us in his car. Then we would have
classes or go on a sight—seeing trip to different places of interest like Big Ben, London Bridge, and Beckingham Palace. We would go back to our own homes after the activities. The holiday was a valuable experience for me. I enjoyed every minute of it. 40 . Three weeks later, we had to leave “home” for Hong Kong. A. The teacher was very strict with me. B. After we got to London C. The holiday was filled with activities every day D. They treated me as a daughter of their family E. But time really flew fast. F. It took me 8 hours to fly to London G. It allows the visitors to stay with a local family 第三部分 英语知识运用 (共两节，满分 45 分) 第一节 完形填空 (共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空 白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A man came home from work him at the door. “Daddy, may I ask you a question? That is, how much do you
41 , tired and sleepy,
his 5-year old son waiting for
“That’s none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily. “ 44 you 45 know, I make $20 an hour.” “On,” the little boy replied. Looking up, he said, “Daddy, may I please borrow $10?”
The father was furious, “ 46 the only reason why you asked me about that is to borrow some money, then you march 47 straight to your room and go to bed.” 48 the door. The man set down and started to 49 to get
The little boy quietly went to his room and
get even angrier about thee little boy’s questions. How dare he ask such questions some money? After about an hour or so, the man had 50 . “Maybe there was
51 he really
needed to buy with that $10 , 52 he really didn’t ask for money very often” the father thought. The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door. “Are you asleep, son ?” He asked. “No daddy, I’m 53 ,” replied the boy. 54 you earlier,” said the man, “It’ been a long
“I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard day and I lost my 55
. Sorry about that . Here’s the $10 you asked for.”
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. “On, thank you daddy!” He yelled. Then, 56 under his pillow, he pulled out some crumpled up bills. After carefully counting out his money, he 57 . “Why do you want 58 money if you already have some?” the father said angrily. ,” the little boy replied. “Daddy, I have $20
“Because I didn’t have enough, but now I 59
now. Can I 60 an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner wit you.” 41. A. later 42. A. finding 43. A. make spend 44. A. In other words way 45. A. must 46. A. While 47. A. your
B. lately B. to find B. lose
C. latest C. found C. pay
D. late D. find D.
B. In a word
C. By the way
D. In the
B. should B. If B. yours
C. shall C. As C. yourself
D. need D. Since D. you
48. A. pulled kicked 49. A. rather 50. A. went down looked on 51. A. anything everything 52. A. after all 53. A. sleeping crying 54. A. over 55. A. temper awareness 56. A. stealing searching 57. A. came up looked up 58. A. many 59. A. did 60. A. charge
B. even B. stayed on
C. right C. calmed down
D. only D.
B. in all B. awake
C. above all C, sleepy
D. at all D.
B. with B. ability
C. through C. consciousness
D. on D.
B. looked down
C. came out
B. much B. do B. spare 第 II 卷
C. more C. got C. share
D. some D. had D. buy
第三部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（不超过 3 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 Tickets for Shanghai Disneyland went on sale to the pubic on March 28 and 61__________have been completely booked 62____________ advance for the first two weeks, in other words, the tickets are soon sold out. However, tourists 63_________want to visit the park can still book tickets for 64___________(late) dates, according to Murray King, 65___________ official of Shanghai Disney Resort.
Meanwhile, 66____________(consider) the large number of tourists, emergency drills(紧急演 练) will be held 67______________(solve) hidden risks, 68__________(hope), all the visitors can enjoy a safe and sound trip there. Now, regular price of admission is 370 yuan, 69__________ peak pricing for holidays and weekends is set at 499 yuan. Ticket prices for the opening period from June 16th to 30th 70_____________ (be) also 499 yuan. 第四部分：写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节：短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 下文中共有 10 处错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏词符号（∧） ，并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1．每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2．只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。
第二节：书面表达（满分 25 分） 今天是七月八日，下午班级召开了以“我的梦想”为主题的班会活动，每位同学都畅所 欲言，特别是介绍了自己的职业方面的梦想。请写一篇日记，记述班会情况及自己的感受。 内容要点：1．谈谈自己职业方面的梦想； 2．介绍有这个梦想的原因； 3．阐述如何实现自己的梦想。 注意：1．文章开头已经给出，不计入总词数。 2．词数要求：100 字。 July Sunny
All the students talked about their own dreamed jobs in the future in this class-meeting.________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
辽宁省鞍山市第一中学、东北育才中学、辽宁省实验中学、 大连市第八中学、大连市二十四中学 2015-2016 学年高一下 学期期末考试英语试题参考答案
1-5CBABA 6-10BBBCB 11-15ACBAB 16-20CCAAB 36-40：GBDCE 21-35ADB； BCBA； BCDA； BDDC
41-60：DBACA； BCCDC； BABDA； CDCBD 61-70：they; Considering; 改错参考答案： There are too many cars in our town. As a result, there are lots of traffic jams, and the air what we breathe is (删除或改成 that/which) terrible. The town is old and the streets are narrow, so there is not room for bus lanes. This means that buses got stuck no get in the traffic jams, too. There are also∧ large number of accidents with cyclists. Personal, there’s a simple solution
in; to solve;
who/that; hopefully ;
about these problems. The government should close the city centre to all traffic except buses and bikes, but build to and large car parks outside the town. However, motorists can take a bus into the city centre and arrive at work relaxing Therefore/Thus relaxed and in a good mood. 作文参考答案： One possible version: July Sunny All the students talked about their own dreamed jobs in the future in this class-meeting. We all believe that our dreams will come true sooner or later. I also talked about my own dream: to be a doctor. And the reasons are as follows. When I was in Grade Seven, I was sick and often went to see doctors. The doctors were very friendly and they often cheered me up. With the help of them. I was getting better. Now I’m very healthy. Since then I have hoped to become a doctor. How will I make my dream come true? I will study hard to get good grades. I’ll read more books about medicine. I believe I’ll be a good doctor in the future. Anyhow, this class-meeting was indeed meaningful, meanwhile, I know that the dream I have calls for my efforts. Helpfully, I can make it. 8th