Unit 1 How can we become good learners. 单元重点知识解析
1.by doing sth 2.work with a group 3.make word cards 4.listen to tapes 5.ask sb for help 6.watch videos/ English programs 7.ha
ve conversations with friends 8.take notes 9.too...to.. 10.give a report 11.at first 12.word by word 13.the secret to language learning 14.be afraid to do sth =be afraid that+宾语从句 be afraid of sth / doing sth 15.fall in love with 爱上... 16.body language 17.as well 也=too ；as well as 18.a piece of cake 19.It serves you right. 20.look up 21.so that 22.repeat out loud 23.spoken English 24.make mistakes in doing sth 25.the ability to do sth 26.depend on 27.pay attention to 28.connect...with... 29.be stressed out 30.even if 31.think about 32.learn from 33.be born with 34.Practice makes perfect. 通过…… 同小组一起学习 制作单词卡片 听录音磁带 向某人求助 看录像/英文节目 和朋友一起会话 记笔记 太...而不能... 1-c-n-j-y 作报告 起初 逐词逐句地 学习语言的秘诀 害怕做某事 害怕… 肢体语言 如同、和 小菜一碟；很容易的事 活该，自作自受 查阅；查找（主考点） 以便；为了 大声跟读 英语口语 在...方面犯错 做某事的能力 视...而定；取决于；依靠 注意；关注 把...和...连接或联系起来 焦虑不安的 即使 考虑 向??学习 天生具有 熟能生巧
1. The teacher spoke so quickly that I did not understand her most of the time. 老师讲的如此快以致大部分时间我都理解不了她讲的。 （so…that…引导的结果状语从句） 21· cn· jy· com21 世纪教育网版权所有 2. Although I could not understand everything the characters said, their body language and the expressions on their faces helped me to get the meaning. 21 教育网 虽然我不能领会影片中人物所说的一切， 但是他们的肢体语言和脸上的表情有助于我理解 含义。 （although 引导的让步状语从句，不能和 but 连用）www.21-cn-jy.com 3. I want to learn new words and more grammar so that I can have a better understanding of English movies. 【来源：21·世纪·教育·网】 为了对英语电影有更好的了解，我想学新单词和更多的语法。 （so that 引导的目的状语从 句---in order to do 转换同义句）www-2-1-cnjy-com 4. Studies show that if you are interested in something, your brain is more active and it is also easier for you to pay attention to it for a long time. 【版权所有：21 教育】 研究表明如果你对某事物感兴趣，你的大脑就更活跃，也更容易长久地专注于此。 （It is +形容词+for sb to do sth.） 5. If they need to learn English and they like music or sports, they can listen to English songs or watch sports programs in English. 21*cnjy*com 如果他们需要学习英语，而且他们喜欢音乐或者运动，他们就可以听英语歌曲，或者看 英语的体育节目。 （if 引导的条件状语从句，主情从现） 6. Even if you learn something well, you will forget it unless you use it. 即使你很好地学到了某些知识，你也会忘记它，除非你使用它。 （even if 引导的让步状 语从句；unless 引导的主将从现） 7. Learning is a lifelong journey because every day brings something new. 学习是一个终生的过程，因为每天都会出现新事物。 （because 引导的原因状语从句） 8. I was afraid to ask questions because of my poor pronunciation. 由于语音不好的缘故，我害怕提问。 9. I fell in love with this exciting and by 侧重―用‖某种手段、交通工具、传递方式 funny movie. 或媒介等 我一下子就喜欢上了这部既令人激动 with 侧重―用‖有形工具、材料、内容等 又有趣的电影。 （fall—fell ---fallen） 侧重―用‖语言、语调、笔墨、颜色等 10. I also realized I could get the meaning in by listening for just the key words. 我以为意识到可以通过只听关键词来理解含义。realized +宾语从句（by +动名词，划线 提问用----How）2-1-c-n-j-y 11. I discovered that listening to something interesting is the secret to language learning. 我发现听感兴趣的东西是学习语言的秘诀。 （动名词短语 listening to…作主语谓语要用单 数 is） 12. Everyone is born with the ability to learn.
每个人生来就具有学习能力。 （复合不定代词作主语谓语用单数形式） 13. But whether or not you can do this well depends on your learning habits. 但是，学得好与否取决于你的学习习惯。 （ whether 引导主语从句，谓语要用单数） www-2-1-cnjy-com 14. Good learners often connect what they need to learn with something interesting. 优秀的学习者经常会把他们需要学习的与有兴趣的东西联系起来。 （connect + what 引导 的宾语从句，what 既引导宾从，又作 need 的宾语） （宾语从句三注意：连词，时态加 语序） 15. Good learners think about what they are good at and what they need to practice more. 优秀的学习者会思考他们擅长什么，他们需要更多的练习什么。 （介词 about+宾从，what 既引导宾从，又作介词 at 和及物动词 need 的宾语） 16. Good learners will keep practicing what they have learned, and they are not afraid of making mistakes. 优秀的学习者会不断练习他们已经学过的东西，而且他们不怕犯错误。 （keep doing sth, practice +宾从） 17. Everything that you learn becomes a part of you and changes you, so learn wisely and learn well. （that 引导定语从句，修饰先行词 everything， 复合不定代词作主语谓语用单数形式 becomes）
Section A 课文重难点讲解
1. by reading the textbook 【解析】watch/read/see/look at “看‖ 法不同 (1)看电视、看比赛、看表演用 watch; watch TV 看电视 (2)看书、看报、看杂志用 read read the book 看书 (3)看电影、看医生用 see see the doctor 看医生 (4) 看黑板、看地图用 look at look at the blackboard 看黑板 【记】______the picture. Can you see the man in the picture? He isn’t ________ the book. He is ______TV. ( ) ____ the board , child! Read the words on it after me. A. Look B. Look at C. See D. Watch 2. by asking the teacher for help 【解析】ask for 请求，要某物 ask sb. about sth 向某人询问关于某事 (1)ask sb. for help 向某人请求帮助 (2) ask sb. (not) to do sth 请求某人做某事 ( ) ① If you have difficulty in learning English, you should ask your teacher or your classmates ___ help. A. for B. of C. in D. on ( ) ②The young should ___ the old ___ advice at work.
A. ask; for B. ask; to C. ask for; / D. asks; / 【2013 北京中考】Our teacher often asks us _____ questions in groups. A. discuss B. to discuss C. discussing D. discussed 3.I study by working with a group. 我通过小组学习。 【解析】by/with/in/on ―用‖ 法不同 ◆by 的用法： (1)by doing sth 通过…方式 by studying with a group 【注】介词短语作方式状语，回答以 How 开头的问句， 表示“怎样做” 。 ①I study English by ___________(listen) to the tapes ②Tom learns Chinese by ____________(watch) Chinese movies.www.21-cn-jy.com ③ -- ____ did you get there? — By ___ a taxi. A. How; taking B. How ; take C. How; took D. What; taking (2) by+ 交通工具（交通工具前不能加限定词） by bike by train 【by 短语】 by the way 顺便问一下 by accident= by chance 偶然地 by mistake 错误地 one by one 一个接一个 step by step 一步一步地 little by little 逐渐地 by the time 到……为止 by hand 用手 A. much; by A. at A. in by oneself 独自地 by the end of 到….... 末尾 than china’s D. larger; on D./ D. by 2012. B. more; in noon. C. on C. at B. in B. on C. larger; by by and by 不久之后
（ ）①The experts think that India’s population may be （ ）②we usually have a rest
( ) ③ I go to school ___ bus every morning. ( ) ④ Lin Lin often practices English ____ chatting with her American friend. A. in B. by C. for D. with ( )⑤ I usually go to school ___ bike. but sometimes I go to school ___ foot. A. with; on B. on; by C. on ; with D. by; on 【2013 漳州中考】— ___does your brother go to work?— By bike. A. Where B. Why C. How ◆with 的用法：表示用某种工具 (1) with +工具 We like to write with a pen. (2)with+人体部位 We see with our eyes. ◆in 的用法：通常与“衣着、声音、书写材料”等名称连用 in+语言 in English 用英语 speak in a soft voice ◆on 的用法： on +电器或媒介 on TV /radio/Internet ( ) The boy was cutting a branch of a tree ____ a knife. A. in B. by C. with D. use 4. Do you learn English by watching videos? 【解析】 learn →learned/learnt→learned/learnt v 学习 learn about 了解 (1) learn from sb. 向某人学习
(2) learn to do sth 学着做某事 (3)learn …by oneself= teach oneself 自学 ①We should _________ ________ the hard- working students.(向……学习) ( )② We should learn____ each other. A. about B. from C. to D. for 5.. What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation?21 世纪教育网版权所有 【解析 1】用于提建议的句型有： (1)What about doing sth ?=How about doing sth? ….怎么样？ (2)Why don’t you do sth?= Why not do sth? 为什么不呢？ (3)Let’s do sth.让我们一起做某事吧。 (4)Shall we/I do sth?我们做…好吗？ (5)had better do/not do sth 最好做/不做某事 (6) Will/Would you please do sth 请你做…好吗？ (7) Would you like to do sth? 你想去做某事吗？ (8)Would you mind doing sth？你介意做某事吗？ 【回答】 (1). 同意对方的建议时，一般用： ◆ Good idea./ That’s good idea. 好主意 ◆ Yes, please ./ I’d love to 是的/ 我愿意 ◆ No problem 没问题 ◆Yes, I think so 对，我也这样想 (2).对对方的帮助或要求表示委婉谢绝时，一般用： ◆ I don’t think so 我认为不是这样 ◆Sorry, I can’t 对不起，我不能 ◆I’d love to, but… ◆ I’m afraid…我愿意，但恐怕…… ① –What about _______(listen) to some English songs? -- It’s great . ② Why not ___ your teacher for help when you can’t finish _____ it by yourself? A. ask; write B. to ask; writing C. ask; writing D. asking; write 【解析 2】aloud/loud/loudly (1) aloud adv ―出声‖ ,指出声能让人听见，但声音不大 read aloud 大声朗读 (2) loud adj./adv 作副词时，常与 speak, talk, laugh 等连用。多用于比较级，须放在动词后。 Speak louder, please. I can’t hear you clearly. (3)loudly adv 与 loud 同义，有时两者可替换使用，但往往含有令人讨厌或打扰别人的意思， 可位于动词之前或之后。 He does not talk loudly or laugh loudly in public. ① What about ____________(大声读) to practice your spoken English? ( ) ② The boys are talking____ in the class and it makes the teacher unhappy. A. aloud B. loudly C. louder D. loud ( ) ③ Don’t speak so ___, my boys, I’ll read ___ a story to you. A. loudly; aloud B. loudly; loudly C. aloud; loudly D. loud; loudly 【解析 3】practice v 练习 practice doing sth 练习做某事 【拓展】finish doing sth ，enjoy doing sth , mind doing sth , give in doing sth , can’t help doing sth ◆OK/ All right./ Great 好/ 行/太好了 ◆ I agree with you 我同意你的看法 ◆Sure/ Of course/ Certainly 当然可以
①We often practice _______English among English.(speak) ②This term I enjoy __________(watch) English movies. 【解析 4】pronounce v 发音 → pronunciation n 发音 ① Please tell me how to __________________(pronunciation) the word. ② What’s the ___________________(pronounce) of the word ―text‖? 6. It improve my speaking skills. 【解析 1】improve v =make …better →improvement n 提高 【解析 2】speaking skills 口语技巧 10. I do that sometimes . I think it helps. 【解析】some time /sometime/some times/sometimes 【口诀】 ：分开是一段， 合起是某时； 分开 s 是倍次，合起 s 是有时 (1) some time 一段时间，做时间状语 It takes sb. some time to do sth. 做某事花费某人多长时间 (2) sometime adv 在某个时候， (3) some times 名词词组， “几次，几倍‖ Mr. Green went to Sanya some times last summer. (4)sometimes=at times 有时 （一般现在时的标志词） ( ) I hope to visit the USA _____ in the future. A. sometimes B. some times C. sometime D. some time 11. it’s too hard to understand the voices. 【解析 1】too…to… 太….而不能…. too +adj./adv 原级+to do sth It’s never too old to learn 活到老学到老 ( )① They are ____ tired ____on. A. too; to walk B .too; walking C. can’t ;to work D. very ;to walk ( ) ②– This box is ___ heavy for me to carry. Can you help me? —Certainly. A. so B. much C. very D. too 【解析 2】voice/noise /sound (1)voice 多指人说话、唱歌、鸟的叫声。 (2)noise n → noisy adj. 吵闹的 指不悦耳的吵闹声 如嘈杂声、噪音等 make a noise 制造噪音 (3)sound ①n 泛指人听到的任何声音。② v 听起来 【记】There was a loud ________ outside the classroom. The physics teacher had to raise his __________: ― Light travels much faster than __________‖. ( ) ① At the foot of Wulian Mountains, you can hear the ____ of running water. A. sound B. noise C. voice D. silence ( ) ②–Do you like the song You and Me? --Of course. It ____ great. A. sounds B. looks C. smells ( )③ Oh, my god! The kids are making too much ____ here. I can’t do anything. A. sound B. voice C. noise D. Footstep 12. I’ve learned a lot that way 【解析】(1) a lot 很多，做副词短语，修饰动词，放在动词之后。 It usually rains a lot at this time of year.
( ) He knows ____ about this event. A. a lot of B. lots of C. many D. a lot (2)a lot of = lots of + 复数名词=many +复数名词=much+ 不可数名词 ( ) He drinks _____. He’s got ___ money but not ____ friends. A. a lot; plenty of ; much B. much; a lot of ; many C. a lot; a lot of; many D. a lot of ; a lot; a lot of 13.For the first time, just read quickly to get the main ideas 【解析】for the first time 第一次 14. The more you read, the faster you’ll be. 【解析】the +比较级， the+ 比较级‖ ― 越……,就越……‖ The harder you study, the better result you will get ( ) ____ you eat, ____ you will get. A. The much ; the fat B. The more ; fatter C. The more ; the fatter D. More; the fatte 15. Why did Wei Fen find it difficult to learn English? 【解析】find → found →found v 寻找 (1) find sb. doing sth 发现某人做某事 (2) find it + adj. + to do sth 发现做某事很…… ◆find it difficult/ hard to do sth 发现做某事很困难 ( ) She found ___ hard to finish the work by herself. A. that B. it’s C. it D. this 16.But I was afraid to ask questions because my pronunciation was very bad. 【解析】be afraid to 害怕去做某事 (1)be afraid of sth/doing sth 害怕做某事【担心（出现某种不良后果） 】 (2)be afraid to do sth 害怕去做…【 “怕‖ 或 “不敢”去做某事】 (3)be afraid +that 恐怕…【用于礼貌地表达可能令人不愉快的消息】 (4) 回答别人的提问时， 可用省略形式 I’m afraid so(not). 【记】The girl was afraid to go across the bridge, for she was afraid of falling down from it. ( ) Tina is so shy that she is afraid of ____ in front of a group. A. to speak B. speak C. speaking D. spoke 17.Then one day I watched an English movie called Toy Story 【解析】call v 叫做 (1) call sb.=telephone sb. =phone sb. =give sb. a call =ring sb. up 给某人打电话 (2)call on sb. 拜访某人 (3)called=named 叫做 a boy called Tom with the name of= called = named 名叫…… ①That’s the girl named/called Lily.= That’s the girl ___ ____ ____ Lily. 18.I fell in love with this exciting and funny movie!【来源：21·世纪·教育·网】 【解析 1】fell in love with 【拓展】fall → fell→ fallen v 落下 (1) 不及物 v ， “落下，跌落 fall into 跌进……
(2) 系动词 “变成 (3) n, “秋天‖ = autumn 【短语】 ：fall into 落入
fall asleep 入睡 fall ill 生病 fall off 跌落 fall asleep 入睡 C. dropped fall down 倒下 21cnjy.com fall in love with 爱上 D. drop off【版权所有：21 教育】 —Bad luck! Tom ____ his bike and hurt his leg.
fall behind 落后 ( A. fell B. fell off
) ① — What’s wrong with Tom?
( ) ② Mr. Brown ____ China last year and ____ in love with it. A. flies to ; falls B. flew ; fell C. flew to; felt D. flew to ; fell 【解析 2】excite→ exciting/excited 兴奋的 be excited about 对…感到兴奋 【拓展】 ① interest→interesting/interested 有趣的 be interested in 对…感兴趣 The students are __________in these ______books.( interest)2-1-c-n-j-y ② surprise→surprising/surprised 吃惊的 be surprise at 对…感到吃惊 They are __________at the ___________news.( surprise)【来源：21cnj*y.co*m】 ③ relax →relaxed /relaxing adj. 令人放松的 be relaxed about 对……感到放松 ④ bore → bored/boring adj. 令人厌烦的 【注】 以—ing 结尾的 adj. 常用来作定语或表语，修饰物。 以—ed 结尾的 adj.用来表示情绪，常做表语，修饰人 ①We are _____ about the ________news .(excite) ②—What _____ news! --Yes. We are all _____ about it.21· cn· jy· com A. exciting; exciting B. excited; excited C. exciting; excited ③ This TV show is too ____. I’d rather listen to music. A. fantastic B. exciting C. boring D. interesting. 19. I discovered that listening to something you are interested in is the secret to language learning. 【解析】listen v 听 →listener n 收听者 listen to 听……
①My father is a good ________(listen). ②Tom is a good _______(listen) ,many students like to make friends with him. 注：动词+er =名词 teach— teacher work— worker clean— cleaner farm—farmer play—player 【拓展】listen to/hear (1)listen/listen to 听，侧重听的“过程“ (2)hear 听，侧重听的“结果” ( )He _____but could _____ nothing. A .heard ; listened B. listened; heard C. heard; heard【出处：21 教育名师】 hear sb. do sth 听见某人做某事 I often hear him sing in the room.21 教育名师原创作品 sing— singer wait— waiter own— owner
hear sb. doing sth 听见某人正在做某事 I hear him singing in the room
) When the little boy _____ someone coming upstairs, he stopped _____.
A. heard; to cry B .listened; crying C. heard; crying D .listened; to cry 20.I also learned useful sentences like “It’s a piece of cake” or “It serves you right.” 【解析】It’s a piece of cake 一件小事 21.I did not understand these sentences at first. 【解析 1】(1) at first = at the beginning 最初，开始 【强调在时间顺序或做某事过程等开始之初】 (2) first of all 首先，第一 【表明陈述事情的重要性】 ( ) When you want to work for our country in the future, ____, we should have strong body and rich knowledge. A. at first B. first of all C. for the first time D. after all ( ) 【山东德州】 We can do a lot to stay healthy. ____ , we should eat a balanced(平衡的) diet.2· 1· c· n· j· y A. At a time B. In fact C. First of all D. All together 22. But because I wanted to understand the story, I looked up the words in a dictionary 【解析】look up 查找(跟代词作宾语，代词放中间) 【拓展】 look after 照顾 look like 看起来像 look out 当心，小心 look through 浏览 look for 寻找 look forward to 期待 look around 向四周看 have/ take a look 看一看 look over 检查 ( ) – Can you ___ the time of the next train to Tianjin?www-2-1-cnjy-com -- OK, I ____ right now for you. A. look up ; look it up B. look it up; look up C. look up ; look at D. look up ; look up it 23.It helps my pronunciation. 【解析】pronounce v 发音 → pronunciation n 发音 ① Please tell me how to __________________(pronunciation) the word. ② What’s the ___________________(pronounce) of the word ―text‖?【来源：21cnj*y.co*m】
Section B -Self Check 课文重难点讲解
1.I can’t understand spoken English. 【解析】 speak→ spoke → spoken v 说 【注】部分动词的过去分词也可做该词的形容词： spoken 口语的 broken 坏掉的 written 写作的 Reading aloud is good for your _____________(speak) English.【出处：21 教育名师】 spoken English 英语口语 written English 书面英语 speaking skills 口语技巧 an English-speaking country 一个说英语的国家 【辨析】speak/talk/say/tell (1) 说某种语言用 speak speak English 说英语 (2) 与某人交谈用 talk talk with sb.= talk to sb. 与某人交谈 (3) 强调说话内容用 say say it in English 用英语说 (4) 告诉某人用 tell tell sb. to do sth 告诉某人做某事
【 记 】 He wants to improve his __________ English, by ________English with native ____________.(speak)21*cnjy*com21·世纪*教育网 ①Can you understand ________(speak) English? ( )② ______ well is very useful to us all. A. Speak English B. Speaking English C. Spoken English D. Speaks 【重庆中考】— The radio ______ that there will be another heavy rain in Guangdong. — Too bad. It has rained for the whole week. A. tells B. talks C. says D. speaks 2.I don’t know how to increase my reading speed 【解析】 “疑问词+动词不定式”作宾语 注：what to do 后不需要跟宾语 how to do 后必须跟宾语 【拓展】 “疑问词+动词不定式”结构： know （ 知 道 ） ， tell( 告 诉 ) wonder （想知道） ask( 问 ) find out (发现) learn (学会) + what , which, where, how when, + 动词不定式 （to do）
①I don’t know how _______(use) commas. ( )② — We can use QQ to communicate with each other online.— Good. Will you please show me ___? A. which to use B. how to use it C. what to use D. where to use it 3. I make mistakes in grammar 【解析】mistake →mistook → mistaken v 错误 (1) make mistakes 放错 make mistakes in 在某方面放错 (2) mistake …for… 把…误认为… (3) by mistake 错误地 【记】 Yesterday I ____________（放错误） ， I_________ Mr. Wang ___ Mr. Zhang（把…… 误认为） ， and said hello to Mr. Wang ___________(错误地). ( ) ① My brother often makes mistakes _____ grammar. A. of B. by C. at D. in ( ) ②He often ____ mistakes in spelling. A. takes B. makes C. has 【make 短语】: make the bed 整理床铺 make face 做鬼脸 make a living 谋生 make friends 交朋友 make fun of = laugh at 取笑 make money 赚钱 ( ) ①Tom was so careless that he often _____ in the exam. A. make mistake B. made mistakes C. by mistake ( ) ② She seldom(很少) speaks English after class, for she was afraid ____ mistakes ___ grammar. A. to make; of B. making; of C. to be made; in D. of making; in 【2012 曲靖中考】 Every morning I _______________(整理床铺) and clean the living room. 4. I don’t have a partner to practice English with. 【解析】动词不定式作定语 5. Maybe you should join an English club. 【解析】join/join in/take part in
(1) join=be a member of 参加 ,指加入某种组织，并成为其中的一员。 join the army / party 入伍/ 党 join the club 加入俱乐部 ◆ join in 后接活动名称 ◆ join sb. 加入到某个人群之中 (2) take part in 参加 ，指加入群体活动中并在活动中发挥重要作用。 ( )① – I suppose we’ll go to plant trees next week. -- Terrific! Planting trees is a lot of fun. I’d like to ___ you. A. visit B. join C. follow D. meet ( )② –Mary, would you like to ___ this game?—I’d love to, but I have to finish ___ the composition first. A. join in; to write B. attend; writing C. join; to write D. take part in; writing. 6. Research shows that successful learners have some good habits in common 【解析】 succeed v 成功，达到 →success n 成功 →successful adj 成功的 →successfully adv 成功地 ◆succeed in doing sth ①If at first you don’t ____________(success) . try, try again. ( )② She works very hard ,so she will ____ in ____ the exam. A. successful; pass B. success ;passing C. succeed; passing D. successful; passing 7. it is also easier for you to pay attention to it for a long time. 【解析 1】It’s + adj.(easy,difficult,important,necessary) +(for sb.) to do sth 【注】若形容词表示事物特征的，如：easy ,difficult, hard ,important 等， 须用介词 for 【形容物，用 for】 It’s +adj( kind, honest, friendly, )+(of sb) to do sth. 【注】 若形容词表示人的性格、品质与特点，如：good ,kind ,nice, wrong 等，用介词 of。 【形容人用 of】 【2012 山东东营】 It’s very convenient ___ us to buy train tickets now because we can buy them either from the station or on the Internet. A. to B. of C. by D. for ① It’s important for us _______(learn) English well. ②It’s hard for us ____________(finish) this task in two days. ( )③ It’s very nice ____ you to help me a lot. A. for B. of C. in D. on ( ) ④ –It’s very ___ of you to work out the problem for me. A. kind B. polite C. clever D. easy 【解析 2】pay attention to 对……注意 ①You should _________________(更关注) your study instead of playing computer game. ②You should pay more attention to ______ (pronounce) the words. 8. Good learners often connect what they need to learn with something they are
interested in 【解析】need v 需要 用于肯定句，是实义动词。 (1)人做主语，sb. need to do sth 某人需要做某事 (2)物做主语，sth need doing sth= sth need to be done ①Students need __________(have) a good rest in studying. 21*cnjy*com ②The watch needs___________(mend). 用于否定句或疑问句，是情态动词 (1)needn’t = don’t have to 没有必要 (2)need ,must 引导的一般疑问句，肯定会的用 must,否定回答用 needn’t — Must I go there now?— Yes，you must/No, you needn’t ( )You ____ to the meeting this afternoon if you have something important to do. A. needn’t to come B. don’t need come C. don’t need coming D. needn’t come 9.Good learners think about what they are good at and what they need to practice more. 【解析 1】 短语 think about think over 含义 考虑，思考 仔细思考 接代词时位置 代词放在其后 代词放在中间
think of 想取 【短语】 think about 想起，考虑 think of 想到，认为 think over 仔细考虑 think out 考虑好 think up 想出来 think through 认真地考虑 21cnjy.com ( ) How do you like Fan Bingbing’s new movie? A. feel about B. think of C. think about D. know of21· cn· jy· com 10. Even if you learn something well, you will forget it unless you use it. Practice makes perfect. 【解析 1】even though=even if 即使 引导让步状语从句 【注】even though 引导让步状语从句时，不能与 but 连用 ①_________ （尽管） she was a girl ,she could do a lot of housework to help her mother . ② 【2012 曲靖中考】 ____ my father isn’t pleased with his working environment , he still works hard. A. And ( B. Although C. But D. Before ) 【2012 青海】③ — This dress was last year ’s style. — I think it still looks perfect ______ it has gone out this year. A. so that B. as if C. even though D. ever since 11. Good learners are also not afraid of making mistakes. 21*cnjy*com 【解析】(1)be afraid of sth/doing sth 害怕做某事【担心（出现某种不良后果） 】 (2)be afraid to do sth 害怕去做…【 “怕‖ 或 “不敢”去做某事】 (3)be afraid +that 恐怕…【用于礼貌地表达可能令人不愉快的消息】 (4) 回答别人的提问时， 可用省略形式 I’m afraid so(not). 【记】The girl was afraid to go across the bridge, for she was afraid of falling down from it.
( ) Tina is so shy that she is afraid of ____ in front of a group. A. to speak B. speak C. speaking D. spoke 12. Good learners find out the best ways to learn well.2· 1· c· n· j· y 【解析】 the best way to do sth= the best way of doing sth 做某事最好的方法 ( ) The best way _____ English is doing more practice. A. learn B. learning C. learns D. to learn 13. They even ask each other and try to find out the answers.find 【解析 1】try v 试图，设法，努力 【拓展】 (1)try on 试穿 (2) try to do sth 努力做某事 【侧重尽力做】 (3) try doing sth 试图做某事 【侧重尝试做】 (4)try one’s best to do sth= do one’s best to do sth 尽某人最大努力做某事 ①We should __________________(尽最大努力)to be happy in the future. ② We should try ___ much fruit. A. eat B. to eat C. eating 【解析 2】find out 寻找，查明 【拓展】find/look for/find out 找 (1)find v 找到，强调找到的结果 (2)look for 寻找，强调找东西的过程 (3) find out 查明，找到，指经过调查，询问等弄清事实的真相 ( )The window is broken. Try to_____ who broke it. D. eats
A. find out B. find C. look D. look for 14.Knowledge comes from questioning 【解析】come from = be from 来自 She is from France=She comes from France. 【析】 ：be from 构成否定句时，在 be 后加 not;构成疑问句时，将 be 提起。 come from 构成否定句或疑问句时，要借助助动词 do 或 does. ①Her pen pal is from China.=Her pen pal _________China. (2) My classmate is not from China.=My classmate ___________ China. 【come 短语】 come from 来自 come back 回来 come out 出来 come on 加油，快点 come in 进来 come back 回来 come over 顺便来访 come true 实现 come up with 想出 ( ) The famous writer introduced us his new book that will ____ next month. A. give out B. come out C. put out 【2013 浙江宁波】24. Scientists are trying their best to _______ ways to treat the terrible disease called H7N9. A. come up with B. look forward to C. talk about D. give up 【2013浙江丽水】25. The great writer has written many stories for children. It is said that a new
one will ______ at the end of this month. A. go out B. come out C. look out D. run out 15.Are you __stressed_____out each time you have a test? 【解析】stressed out ―有压力的，紧张的 焦虑不安的‖ , 通常和 be / get 连用；构成 be / get stressed out ( ) Jim failed in the test because he was _______ last weekend. A. stressed out B. fall asleep C. attention D. happily