1．写信介绍北京 假设你是李华,你的网友 Peter 来信,他想 2008 年北京奥运会期间来北京旅游， 你回信给他，介绍北京。内容要点如下: 地名 北京，中国首 历史 3000 多年 旅游名胜 长城、故宫、天安 都 门 2008 奥运信息 比 赛 时 8 月 8 日至 24 场 馆 国家体育馆、 比 赛 国家体育馆：开幕式、 闭幕 间
日 建设 国家游泳馆 安排 式； 国家游泳馆： 游泳比赛项目
[写作要求] 只能使用 5 个句子表达全部的内容，开头和结尾已经写好，不计入总句数。 [评分标准] 句子结构的准确性，信息内容的完整性和连贯性。 参考词汇：国家体育馆 National Stadium 国家游泳馆 National Swimming Stadium Dear Peter,
Welcome to Beijing.
I am looking forward to the day you come to Beijing. See you then. Yours truly, Li Hua 2．介绍 2008 奥运火炬传递 假设你是李华，学校广播站的英文编辑。你请根据一下信息，写一篇英语短 文，要向学校师生介绍一下 2008 年北京奥运的火炬传递情况。
行程安排 3 月 24 日，取火； 3 月 31 日，北京接受仪式； 4 月 1 日始，开始全球接力。经过世界各地 135 个城市，行程 13 万 7 千公里，历经 130 天。 8 月 8 日到达北京国家体育馆。 中国近 2 万名火炬手、70 个城市将参与到火炬接力。 特点 2008 北京奥运火炬接力将是奥运史上距离最长、覆盖面积最大、参 与人数最多的火炬接力。
[写作要求] 只能使用 5 个句子表达全部的内容，开头和结尾已经为你写好，不计入总句 数。 [评分标准] 句子结构的准确性，信息内容的完整性和连贯性。 参考词汇：希腊古奥林匹亚遗址 ancient Olympia, Greece 火炬 torch
3. 通知 假设有一批澳大利亚学生到广东香城游学，你是项目的负责人，在出发前你 简要向学生们介绍这次安排。请写一个简要的发言稿，主要内容如下： 时间 主要安排 第 1 天，1 月 30 早上到达广东省广州， 随后坐船去岛屿城市——香城， 日 在简短的接待会上与住宿家庭见面，去住宿家庭。 第 2 至 15 天，2 上午在香城语言学院学习，下午在岛内旅游，去自然 月 1 日至 14 日 公园，逛森林，看大树。 第 16、17 天，2 回广州，爬白云山，野餐。 月 15、16 日 第 18 天，2 月 18 从广州国际机场返回悉尼，大约下午 9 点到达（澳大 日 利亚时间） ，家长在机场接。 [写作要求] 只能使用 5 个句子表达全部的内容，开头和结尾已经为你写好，不计入总句
数。 [评分标准] 句子结构的准确性，信息内容的完整性和连贯性。 Attention please, everyone: Now I would like to tell you the arrangement for the journey
That’s all. Thank you. 4. 郊游日记 请根据以下内容提示，写一篇英文日记（题头已写好） 。 活 动 项 与同学去西山野餐。 目 时 间 安 昨天 ( 5 月 20 日，星期三)，早上在校门口集合 7 点出发 排 活 动 过 骑车到达山脚，一小时后爬上山顶，领略美景。 程 活 动 内 照像，唱歌，跳跃，做游戏，下棋，午餐，玩得开心。3 点午 容 餐后下山，回家。筋疲力尽。 [写作要求] 只能使用 5 个句子表达全部的内容。 [评分标准] 句子结构的准确性，信息内容的完整性和连贯性。 May 20th , Wednesday Cloudy and drizzle
5.对比太阳能汽车和普通汽车 假设你是学校太阳能汽车研究小组的成员，请用英文写一篇短文，对比介绍 太阳能汽车和普通汽车。主要信息点如下表： 太阳能汽车 普通汽车 特点 使用太阳能 使用汽油、燃气 优点 安全、清洁 污染环境 缺点 能量小、速度慢，夜间不能行驶 能量足，使用方便 建议 发展技术，提高能量 使用清洁能源 [写作要求] 只能使用 5 个句子表达全部的内容。 [评分标准] 句子结构的准确性，信息内容的完整性和连贯性。 6.中学生所喜爱的节日调查 最近我国的教育专家对我国中学生所喜爱的节日进行了一项调查，北京、成 都等地的 1000 多名中学生接受了调查。结果表明，80％以上的学生对春节等我
中学生喜爱的节日 60% 50% 40% 30% 20% 10% 0%
圣 诞 节
中 秋 节
请根据以上内容，为学校广播站写一篇英文发言稿。 7．介绍京剧 假设你是你校京剧爱好者协会的成员， 在一次同英国中学生代表团的联欢活 动中，你协会将出一个京剧节目。演出前，由你向外国朋友介绍京剧的由来，按 以下提示介绍： 1．京剧在中国很受欢迎，历史悠久，有 200 多年的历史。 2．在清朝，当时的皇帝对地方剧有兴趣。18 世纪末，为庆祝皇帝 80 岁生日， 各地方剧团来京演出，4 个来自安徽的剧团在庆典后留在北京。慢慢形成了一种 新剧种，被称为京剧。 3．宣布演出开始。 参考词汇：地方剧：local opera 清朝：Qing Dynasty 剧团：troupe 8．青藏铁路介绍 假设你是青藏铁路上的一名导游，向外国客人介绍青藏铁路。请根据以下信 息，用 5 句话向外国客人简单介绍一下青藏铁路： 基本情况 连接西宁和拉萨，全长 1956 公里，世界最高的铁路 多项世界 550 公里冻土铺轨，世界最长；唐古拉火车站，海拔 5068 米，世界 第一 最高；昆仑山隧道，1686 米，世界最高的冻土、高原隧道 参考词汇：拉萨 Lhasa 冻土 frozen earth 高原 plateau 9．讨论广告 假设你班在举行英文辩论会，讨论广告问题。请根据以下提示，写一篇发言稿。 现状 广告非常普遍，在现实生活中起重要作用 优点 能告诉人们很多新产品的信息：质量、价格、购买；能吸引潜在 消费者的兴趣，提高销量 缺点 广告不真实 建议 买产品前要看产品，不能只看广告 10．讨论教辅书 假设你班在举行英文辩论会，讨论教辅书的问题。请根据以下提示，写一篇发言 稿。
父 母 亲 节
现状 优点 建议
教辅书深受学生欢迎，在学生生活中扮重要角色 能帮助学生复习、总结、巩固、指导，好的教辅书犹如老师一样 有帮助 不能依赖教辅书， 因为学习主要靠自己，也有质量低劣的教辅书
11. 介绍广东气候 请用英语写一篇短文介绍广东的气候，内容包括： 1. 相对北方而言，广东的气候冬不寒夏不热，春秋连在一起，适宜居住。 2. 全年温暖湿润，冬天最低温度为 7 摄氏度，最冷的 1—2 月份平均气温也有 14 摄氏度。 3. 夏天最高温度只有 36 摄氏度，最热的 6—8 月份月平均温度才 28 摄氏度。 4. 每年的 5 月到 10 月是雨季。 5. 但是，随着大气层二氧化碳的增多以及环境污染的日趋严重，跟全球一样， 广东也时不时受极端天气的影响。
12. 如何面对困难与挫折 你的英语老师拟定下个星期的英语角活动内容为“当你面对困难和挫折 (frustration)的时候”，要求每个同学在本星期五之前写一篇英文短文，扼要 谈谈对待困难和挫折的态度。 [写作内容] 1. 每个人都会遇到许许多多、各种各样的困难和挫折； 2. 每个人对待困难和挫折的态度不同，乐观者会冷静地找出原因，然后想 法解决问题；悲观者后悔、抱怨、甚至放弃； 3. 遇到困难和挫折时，要说“太好了！” 因为你抓住了锻炼自己的机会。 看到他人收到挫折时，应该说“你有困难吗？让我来帮助你吧！”
13. 一个有修养的人 古人云：“君子不可不修身。” “正心以为本，修身以为基。”某英文报 纸以“一个有修养的人”为话题开展征文活动。请根据以下要点写一篇短文。 1. 一个人不能够没有修养(culture) 。一个富有修养的人，对待他人始终都彬 彬有礼，面带微笑，并且尊重、理解、关心别人，并且言行一致。 2. 他认为扶贫助困，爱护公物，保护环境的社会公德是每个公民的责任。 3. 修养将使我们大家和睦融洽，使我们的未来更美好。 14. 讨论奥运主题歌后的日记 假定你与同学课后讨论了奥运主题歌，请写一篇日记(只写正文部分)，内容 包括： 1. 奥运会将在今年的八月份在举行； 2. 奥运会是国际事件； 3. 奥运主题歌应混合有中英文； 4. 奥运主题歌应全世界人民都能听懂；
5. 奥运主题歌应充满力量与勇气。 6. 奥运主题歌带有中国特色， 7. 奥运主题歌能听出和回忆起是为北京奥运而作。 参考词汇：奥运主题歌 the Olympices theme song
15. 介绍我国去年冰灾的情况 写一封英语电子邮件给外国友人，介绍我国去年冰灾的情况： 今年过去的冬天对于所有中国人来说都是难忘的。来自大自然的巨大挑战使 到许多中国人有家难归。到处冰雪封路，无数车辆困在高速路上，不少人饥寒交 迫。但在这期间，我们的政府努力帮助被困人们。百姓也团结互助，一起共度难 关。彼此都感到了“天寒心不寒，天冷人不冷”的温暖。有了这种一起奋战的精 神，我们中国人一定能不断走向成功并创造更多的成绩。
16. 学校体育课与体育锻炼 现代社会人们越来越重视健康和体育锻炼，学校更是重视体育课的开设，规 定高中生体育课至少两节。请根据以下提示写一篇关于短文： [写作内容] 1. 你校每周有几节体育课？ 2. 体育课的内容； 3. 你校另外还有哪些体育锻炼形式； 4. 谈谈你或的同学对体育锻炼的看法和做法。
1.Dear Peter, Welcome to Beijing. Beijing is the capital of China, with a history of more than 3,000 years. There are many famous places of interest, such as the Great Wall, the Summer Place, Tian’anmen Square and so on. The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games will be held between August 8th and 24th. We have built several stadiums, among which the National Stadium and the National Swimming Centre are the most famous. The opening and closing ceremony will be held in the National Stadium, while the National Swimming Centre will be the main stadium for swimming games. I am looking forward to the day you come to Beijing. See you then. Yours truly, Li Hua 2.The 2008 Beijing Olympic torch was lit by the sun's rays in ancient Olympia, Greece on March 24. After a reception in Beijing on March 31, the Olympic flame began its global tour of 135 cities around the world on April 1. The relay will cover 137,000 km in 130 days before the flame finally arrives at the National Stadium in Beijing on August 8th, 2008 for
the opening ceremony. In China nearly 20,000 torchbearers and over 70 cities will join the torch relay. The Beijing 2008 Olympic Torch Relay will travel the longest distance, cover the greatest area and include the largest number of people in Olympic history.
3. Attention please, everyone: Now I would like to tell you the arrangement for the journey. We will arrive in Guangzhou Guangdong Province on the morning of Jauary 30th (Day 1), and later that morning go to Xiangcheng by ship, the capital of an island city. On arriving Xiangcheng, we will meet home carers st at the short reception and then leave with the carers. From February 1 to 14th (Day 2 to Day 15) , we will study in Xiangcheng Language College in the morning, and in the afternoon we will travel around the island, such as going to the Natural Park to have a walk in forest and viewing th th the beautiful tall trees. On the 15 and 16 (Day 16 and Day 17) we will be back to Guangzhou, where we will climb Baiyun Mountain, and have a picnic there. On the 17th (Day 18) we will fly back to Syndey form Guangzhou International Airport and arrive about 9 pm Australia time and greeted by parents at the airport. That’s all. Thank you.
4.May 20th , Wednesday Cloudy and drizzle Yesterday my classmates and I went to West Mountain and had a picnic. All of us set off at seven o’clock from our school gate and rode to the foot of the mountain. After an hour’s climbing, we reached the top of the mountain and enjoyed the beautiful seneary. Running, singing, jumping, playing chess and taking photos, we had a wonderful time there. After the picnic lunch at three o’clock, we felt very tired, so we went down the mountain and came home.
5. Solar cars are cars that use sunlight for power while common cars use gas or petral as their fuel. Both of them have advantages and disadvantages. Solar cars are safe and clean, but they have low power, they are slow and they cannot run at night. Common cars have strong power and they are convenient to use, but they pollute the environment. I think we need to develop future technologies to improve the power for solar cars and to use clean energy for common cars.
6.Recently some Chinese educational experts did a survey to find out which
festivals are the most favourite ones among middle school students. More than 1,000 students from Beijing and Chengdu participated in the activity. The result shows that over 80% of the students are familiar with our classical festivals. About 50% of the students choose the Spring Festival as their most favourite. Next come Chiristmas Day, Father’s and Mother’s Day and Mid-autumn Day, with 20%, 10% and about 8% respectively.
7.Beijing Opera, with a history of more than 200 years, is very popular in China. During the Qing dynasty, the emperor had a strong interest in local operas. In the late 18th century, to celebrate the emperor’s 80th birthday, local opera troupes from different parts of China came to Beijing to perform for him. Four famous troupes from Anhui province remained in Beijing after the celebration and gradually a new type came into being known as Beijing Opera. Now is the performance.
8.Qinghai-Tibet Railway, the world's highest railway, extends 1956 kilometers from Xining to Lhasa. It has set up a number of world records in the history of railway construction. It has 550 kilometers of track laid on frozen earth, the longest distance anywhere in the world. It also has the highest railway station on the route , Tanggula Station, which is 5068 metres above sea level. And Kunlun Mountain Tunnel, running 1,686 meters, is the world's longest plateau tunnel built on frozen earth.
9.Advertisements are very common in modern society, and they are now playing an important role in our life. Advertisements can tell people a lot of information about new products – quality, prices, where to get and so on. What’s more, they can also attract potential customers’ interest and help increase the selling quantity. However, we shouldn’t trust advertisements too much because sometimes the products are not really like what the advertisers claim to be. It is best to check the products before we decide to buy them.
10.Coaching books are now very popular among middle school students, and they are playing an important role in our school life. Coaching books can help us review, summerize and consolidate what we learned before, and they can also guide us how to learn in future. Good coaching books are just like good teachers, which are a great help to us
learning. However, we cannot depend too much on coaching books, because the best way of learning is to learn by ourselves. What’s more, some coaching books are in poor quality, so we need to choose and judge by ourselves.
11.The Climate in Guangdong Generally speaking, the climate in Guangdong is neither too hot nor too cold compared to the north, and autumn comes after spring, which is suitable to live in. The whole year is damp and warm, and the average temperature is 14°C in winter with the lowest one 7°C in both January and February; in summer, the average temperature is only28°C with the highest one 36°C in the months from June to August . The rain season is between May and October. However, as people put more and more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and pollution gets more and more serious, Guangdong is affected extreme weather now and then, the same as other places on the earth.
12.Everyone can meet with all kinds of difficulties and frustrations in life, but everyone takes a different attitude toward them. Some are optimistic while others are pessimistic. Optimistic people will calmly look for the causes of the difficulties and frustrations, and then try to solve the problems when they are faced with many difficulties and frustrations, however, pessimistic people will feel regretful，complain of others, and even give up working hard. In my opinion, we should say “It is very good! ”, because we seize the opportunity to train ourselves. When we find someone in trouble, we should say with concern “Do you have any difficulty? Let me help you out! ”
13.A Man of Rich Culture Culture is necessary for a man. A man of rich culture politely treats others with smiles on his face from beginning to end, and he respects, helps, understands and is concerned about others. What's more, what he says agrees with what he does. He thinks it their responsibility for every citizen to help the poor and those in trouble, take good care of public property and protect the environment. Culture will bring us all into harmony and make our future better.
14.Olympics, which will be held in august in Beijing this year, is an international event. Therefore, the Olympics theme song is understandable to people around the world. I prefer a mixture of English and Chinese.
I hope to hear a song that has Chinese characteristics so everyone can recognize and remember that it was created for the Beijing games. At the same time, I think the song should be filled with strength and courage.
15.This winter was a specially unforgettable winter for all Chinese, who have faced a great challenge from nature, the extremely freezing weather. It has stopped a good many people from returning home because of icy roads and trapped cars on highways. But during that period, our government was doing everything to provide relief and ordinary people were also helping each other to overcome the difficulties together. We all felt that our hearts were linking together closely, even though it had been so cold and cruel. It is generally believed that we are sure to be led to success and achievement for the simplest reason that we are always fighting together. 16.Nowadays people focus more and more on the physical training, and the students in the school especially enjoy more physical training. We high school students have two PE classes every week and we have many forms of training, such as running, playing basketball, football, table tennis, and so on. Besides, some students get up early in the morning to run, some even run to school every day, many boy students often play basketball or football and after school or at weekend. In fact, we students all like to have PE classes very much. But sometimes we are so busy with our studies that we have little time to take part in sports.